The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rise of Chief Xaal {Post for lore purposes only}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Rise of Chief Xaal {Post for lore purposes only} Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of Chief Xaal {Post for lore purposes only}   The Rise of Chief Xaal {Post for lore purposes only} EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Xaal Osiris

The Northern Water Tribe, a city of soul. Here lie the ancient gods, Tui and La, in an eternal cycle. The city governed by the wise Tribal Chief, who keeps guard over the people. In the highest peak of the North Pole, a dark figure stands in the shadows. The shadows that loom over the people. And in the dark of the night, the figure moves and the all-powerful chief is murdered.

We must have a new chief.

The entire people of the great tribe gathered together for a glorious event...the crowning of a new chief. As the crowd grew by thousands and the drums were beat, the sun fell. Princess Yue rose up, glimmering upon it's people. The citizens cheered and the children played, endlessly. These people had been gathered up for hours, waiting for something to happen. For nobody had allowed themselves to miss this event.

Finally the drums beat even louder and the trumpets played. The flag carriers waved their flags simultaneously in the same movements. A man with a bad back and a long beard walked out onto the tall ledge hanging over the shadow of blue. He raised his hand, signaling silence, and then spoke

~Welcome, my friends. I welcome you to this day...this fine day...this day that our history is extended into a new chapter. I welcome my lord. ~

Another man arrived on the ledge. This man was obviously young, and strong.

~I give to you, and give you to thee, Chief Xaal Osiris! Water Chief of the Northern Tribe!~

The enourmous crowd dropped to their knees, and they all chanted "All hail, Chief Xaal."

Mood:
Condition:

Last edited by Xaal Osiris on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katoraka
Katoraka

EXP : 475

Character Description
Position: Socialite, Table of Lo leader, moderately powerful bender
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Chief Xaal {Post for lore purposes only}   The Rise of Chief Xaal {Post for lore purposes only} EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:06 pm

{Waiting Approval}

Last edited by Katoraka on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Chief Xaal {Post for lore purposes only}   The Rise of Chief Xaal {Post for lore purposes only} EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:10 pm

((Previous post Denied.))

((Your character has not yet been accepted.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Chief Xaal {Post for lore purposes only}   The Rise of Chief Xaal {Post for lore purposes only} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Chief Xaal {Post for lore purposes only}
Page 1 of 1