The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Assassination Plan and an Unexpected Romance

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Assassination Plan and an Unexpected Romance Empty
PostSubject: The Assassination Plan and an Unexpected Romance   The Assassination Plan and an Unexpected Romance EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Gysu looked worried, he was planning on using the money he had gathered for his journey to the Fire Nation. Unfortunately nothing ever went according to plan. This had to be done. He stood there, in the clearing. He looked about him, all around him was the beauty of the forest. The trees looked as if they had been perfectly placed there by some higher being. He noticed the mosses that covered them, like silk garments on a beautiful maiden. The stones that littered the place were a mosaic that filled the forest with beauty. He was almost at peace hear, a feeling he knew all to well. Always wandering never being content no matter where he went. Then he sensed the human's presence. He turned around and looked at her. She truly was a beauty. Her chest was large and shapely, her hips were rounded towards perfection. Her midriff was exposed by her belly shirt. Her skirt was so short that it appeared that her legs went up to Avalon. However, he was unfazed by her beauty. He had seen better than her during his travels, and he didn't care for them. His mind was all for the emotional capacity for love, and the mental stimulation that came from philosophical and intellectual chats.
"Your'e here," Gysu simply stated, allowing his voice to show signs of arousal.
The female walked up to him, and then leaned in on close to him. She then pushed him down and got on top of him. Then in a very seductive tone she replied, "Long time no see, Gysu. How come yo never visited?"
"It's complicated" Gysu muttered, as if he had been infatuated with her.
"Well, last time we saw each other, you left after that night. You know how much I wanted to be with you."
"Yeah, well. Get off of me. I'm here to give you a job. And if you want, we can try again." Gysu said the last part as if he wanted it to come true. He and the assassin had a history together. And despite what he told himself, she was the closest he had ever felt to being at peace.
"Well, isn't that a surprise! I thought that you didn't want to see me any more?"
"Yes, well, people change. I need to get something done. And I don't want you to get hurt in the process." Gysu said that last part with true emotion, he actually did care for her.
"Well what's the job?" the assassin asked unquestioningly.
"I need the Earth Queen dead, Kayla"
Back to top Go down

The Assassination Plan and an Unexpected Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assassination Plan and an Unexpected Romance   The Assassination Plan and an Unexpected Romance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Kayla looked shocked, as expected of her. Gysu had planned to surprise from the moment he decided to contact her. "You know, you don't have to do it if you don't want to."
Kayla looked at him. "Gysu, this is a bit much. The money is all in order from what I can gathe rfrom the look of that bag. But the Earth Queen? That's just crazy! She has hundreds of Dai Li all gaurding her from exactly this kind of thing! And to top it off, she also has the Kyoshi Legion to back her up as well!" Kayla took a breath and then got a sly look on her face, "This is going to be fun, maybe I should go with poisen? Or perhaps I should great her in public and stab her right in front of everyone?" She looked absolutely ecstatic from all of this. Gysu grinned. "This is the you that I know. Now get going. Come back to me once you've finnished the job, get out of prison, break out of prison, or get cold feet."
(OOC: This is my post for now, hope to get back to being a regular later)
Back to top Go down

The Assassination Plan and an Unexpected Romance
Page 1 of 1