The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)  Empty
PostSubject: Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)    Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Mae Tai

The night grew later, and the sky outside was growing darker. Mae Tai braced herself, unsure as to who may arrive at these later hours. She always got excited when nighttime came, because she knew that would mean travelers, and the more travelers, the mores stories she would hear. Mae quickly went up the short stone staircase, and opened the latch, pushing open the hatch. She brushed a fallen piece of her auburn hair out of her eyes and then tip-toed down the hall as she looked at the 6 doors. The last one on the left lead to the largest room, which occupied two beds, one with her ill uncle, and the other where she slept. The others were all empty, from the travelers who had left that morning. She opened each of the doors, except her own, and checked to make sure they were ready for new residents. Mae nodded and went back down the latch and down the stone stairs. She went over to the kitchen corner, and started some new tea.

Mood: Bewildered
Condition: Tired
Link:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t329-mae-tai#1995

Last edited by Mae Tai on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

EXP : 715

Character Description
Position: Student
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)    Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Zarah hed been sent in by her master, the Fire Prince, to get food, drinks, and supplies. She did not mind working for the banished Prince, but she wished she was not acting as his pack muel. She found a tavern in the Earth Kingdom. She gave it a shot and walked right in. She was not sure what would happen next since she was wearing her traditional Fire Nation clothing.

Last edited by Liao on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Zuko is long dead.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)    Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Mae Tai

Mae watched as a girl entered, she looked a few years older then her. The girl was dressed in fire nation clothing, but she looked friendly. Mae plastered on a tired smile and looked at the girl. "Hello ma'm, my name is Mae. How may I be of assistance today?" She asked as she walked over to the girl. She tied the brown apron around her waist with a smile. Mae eyed a vase of water, just in case the girl tried anything funny.

Mood: Suspicious
Character:https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t329-mae-tai#1995

Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)    Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Zarah knew what people thought of her. "Do not worry, miss. I do not Fire Bend unless I need to protect my life. Can I get A lot of Jasmine tea to go please?" she asked kindly. She opened the bag of money the Prince gave her. Her short sleeves revealed her burn mark she got from the Fire Lord the day she was sent with the Prince. "How much Jasmine can I get with... 7 gold pieces?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)    Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Mae Tai

"Are you sure you want that much?" Mae said in awe. "It's only 3 copper pieces per cup." She said as she lifted water up and began heating it with her powers. "Do you have a place to stay?" She asked as she looked for her jasmine tea leaves.

Mood: Bewildered

Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)    Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:20 pm

"I need to take some things back to..." she did not want to say she was with the prince searching for the Avatar. But she had no other option. That was how she got her mark. "... My masters ship. He sent me intoo town. He is parcticing his Fire bending all night. If is not to much trouble with you, would you know a place where someone would house a Fire Nation maid for a night?" she asked hopping the girl would not turn her in to the police.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)    Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Mae Tai

"I have rooms upstairs. I would be happy to keep you here." Mae smiled. "Don't worry, I won't say anything." She said as she finished making the Jasmine tea. Mae gave the tea to the maid. "There you go. If you are going to room here let me know and I will go make you up a room." She said kindly. "Will your master be staying?"

Mood: Surprised

Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)    Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:30 pm

She bowed to the younger girl. "Thank you. No My master will stay on his ship. I will come back to room here. Do you know where I can get some food and supplies for his ship at?" she asked knowing how the girl would most likely feel since Zarah has done this type of work in her home Nation. "Maybe we can have a friendly battle for expeirece if you can bend." she said paying the girl.

(I have to get off within the next 10 minutes.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)    Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Mae Tai

"Oh well that should be fine then, I will set up a room for you." Mae smiled. She looked out at the street. "There is a shop around the corner that sells supplies. They are the only one I know that are friendly to fire nation folks. Story has it, that's where they are from." She said gently as she pulled a fresh mat and blankets out of a cabinet. "I haven't had a battle for a long time. I can bend water, I trained 12 hours a day for 8 years with my uncle. I stopped training once he grew ill and we moved here. He is upstairs in his room now." Mae said as she waved at the girl. "I will see you when you return then." She walked up the stone stairs and crawled through the hatch. Mae went into the first room and lay the mat on the stacks of hay. She then placed a sheet over it, and then a blanket on top for warmth. Mae walked back down the hatch and began to create some chi-enhancement tea for her uncle.

Mood: Surprised

Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)    Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Zarah had gotten what her master had said. She got back as soon as she can and he ordered her to leave his site. He was doing his best to try to master the Advanced set. She got a set of clothes from her tiny room and headed back for the little tavern she meet the girl at. A couple of people had followed her so she made quick turns and got up on the roof tops fast. She found the tavern and jumped fom the roof. She checked for police and entered as fast as she could. "I do not believe people can trust me." she said. She looked at the store then decided to leave the twon to inform her master. She got on the boat and told him. They had sailed away from there port. From what she could tell, she may never go back to this town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)    Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rui Paan-Ya (Rui Bakery)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Earth Kingdom :: Omashu-
Jump to: