The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fire Lords Palace

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Loki was in battle ready clothing already, and she decided to make the first move. After bowing, she did a huge jump, using airbending to make her reach huge heights, then came crashing down where the Fire Lord had been, her foot ready to slam into anything in the way.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

EXP : 715

Character Description
Position: Student
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Zarah did not know what to think of the Fire Lord's offer to teach her firebending. But she listened to the maid and picked up the crazy Blood bending woman who was knocked out. She walked upstairs to her new bedroom and laid the woman down. She had turned to the doctor. "In my three years serving the Fire Lord, I do not believe I have met you before. I am Zarah. I am a maid here." She said then bowed knowing the woman was most likely an elder or higher power than her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Shiva smiled at the maid, "Well, yes I am sure you haven't met me before because I only arrived at this nation a day before Fire Lord Shula disappeared, though I was lucky enough to be the Royal Doctor before her mysterious disappearance. By the way, my name is Shiva"

She touched the water bender's wrist to feel her pulse. "I was born in our nation but I gained my wealth in Earth Kingdom. It's a long story. Maybe I can complete it some other time. In the meantime, I ask you to take care of this woman. I'll ask the Fire Lord to give a great security on this as she may escape. I will return each day to observe her."

Shiva stood up and looked at Zarah, "Mind if I ask you, do you know what happened to General Dong Li?" she said as they walked back to the Fire Lord's room.

She hoped for an answer so that her long search will come to an end.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Zarah had nodded to the doctors orders for the water bender. She walked at her side. Her skirt was to big for her, and it was too long. She fixed her top. Her stomach was showing. Her uniform was a little cleaner than usual. She looked to the doctor before she had spoken. "I have never heard of that General before, miss. I have only been here for three years. The day I came too the Palace was the day Fire Lord Novai was declared Fire Lord. I am sorry if that did not help." She said as they approched the room. "Maybe the Fire Lord can answer your question when he is finished with his battle against your friend." Zarah did feel bad for not being able to help the girl out. But why had she asked her instead of a solider or somebody else?

Last edited by Zarah on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:40 pm

After an hour, Kendara woke up and was surprised to see herself in a fully furnished room. Of course the crazy lady got freaked out and secretly ran outside, bending the blood of those who dare to stop her. After some time running away, she bumped into a man wearing a dark cloak, keeping something inside.

Kendara suddenly paused and touched the frightened man. She felt the flow of his blood coming to his brain, then she knew he was secretly selling the illegal chandu.

"Give it to me and I'll spare you." was the only sentence Kendara said. The man was obviously unwilling to sell these things.

"I-I'm sorry ma'am but it is very expensive and if I don't have a profit, the criminal gang will kill my family!"

But Kendara is in her crazy state, she never listens to anyone. She did what she wanted and had her chandu. The man was crying. After some time, Kendara was back to her senses.

"You have no mercy! Now the gang will destroy my family!" the guy said. Kendara felt pity, she gave her gold coins and let the man go.

After some time, the Palace guards found her. They tried to seize her but she said, "You don't have to chain me. I will walk with you." The guards were a little surprised to see the usual crazy woman in a state that you will not know that she's insane. As soon as they arrived back at the Palace, the guard said to the Fire Lord.

"Sir, this woman has escaped."

"Excuse me, that won't be called 'escaping' when I am coming back to this place. Your Majesty, you don't have to secure me. Look at me, I am well!" she said with a very sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:18 am

Novai glanced up as Loki used the air to spiral into the air, before she was going to crash onto him, he decided to meet her midair, he jet propelled himself using his fire bending into the air, about to kick Loki on her side, probably to paralyze her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:07 am

Loki had definitely not expected to met in the air, but she managed to airbended herself in the direction the kick would land to soften the blow. It wasn't as powerful, but it still hurt. Loki hit the ground gracefully, and used her foot to send out a burst of air on the ground, hoping to trip the Fire Lord up.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:19 am

As Novai landed a successful blow on Loki he began to descend mid air, however when his foot reached the ground, he felt a powerful gust of air knock him to the ground, he managed however to send a wave of fire at Loki using his left hand and then used his right hand to support himself while on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Loki ducked, waving her hands up to push the fire over her head, she then jumped close to the Fire Lord and tried fighting close up hoping to put pressure on him with a series of kicks and punches.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Novai's attack was deflected, as he was about to throw another flame, Loki jumped close him, she threw a series of punches and kicks, which pushed him back, he then concentrated his fire bending into his own body, heating up his nervous system and enhancing his speed, increase his body temperature until flames started sprouting from his skin.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Zarah had gone out to where the duel was going on. She took a seat and watched the Fire Lord and the air bender go head too head. She was amazed at the moves she saw that she may never master. "I have some things I need to tend to." she said to the doctor before bowing and walking swiftly off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zarah had done what she was told to do. Clean the pond where the snapping turttle ducks were, Make all the beds up for the Fire Lord and everyone who lived in the Palace, She had made breakfast for the Fire Lord, and she cleaned her private quarters. Now she was outside cleaning the door which people come in and come out of everyday. Zarah looked out to the horizen. To her, The Fire nation looked natural looking. But deep down inside she knew that something, whatever it might be, was coming. She did not know if it was good or bad. But she knew something was coming. Then she heard from a distance the sounds of the claws of a Komono Rihno. It sounded like a lot were coming. She finished the door hastily and put the cleaning supplies away. As a maid and servent of the Fire Lord, she wanted for whomever was coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:58 pm

"Mind if I join you?" Shiva said as Zarah excused herself to go, "I just wanted to leave this two on their duel."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Loki felt the heat radiating off her opponent and knew this could only spell bad news. She tried to cool him down by incorporating the air into every movement she made, circulating it like a fan would. She also tried to throw him off his game by adding more variety to her attack and a bit more trickery too, she tried slamming the Fire Lord's feet with her own, and using her elbows as the natural rocks they are to do more damage.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:01 pm

As Novai's body temperature heated up, the flames spewed from his body, making him a living inferno, the air around him started to cool him down, Loki threw more and more punches and kicks at him, causing him damage towards his internal organs, he moved away from Loki and then launched a meteor looking fire ball at her, and then jumped into the air and breathed fire down on here, it was as if escape was impossible, except the firelord overlooked the fact she could dodge things much faster than normal enemies would.

Novai looked again at Loki's position and before she was able to move, he jumped up again into the air, and raised his hand into the sky, a torch ignited in his palm, as his body turned into pure flames the flame in his hand turned yellow as the heat intensfied into a searing inferno, the room started to shake, and Novai directed the flame directly at the sealing and then let the heat flow, the searing flame destroyed the cealing, Good he thought, Air fuels fire, it doesn't stop it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Loki may not be very strong offensively, but she was definitely fast and agile. As the fireball was shot, and the flames flew from the Fire Lord's mouth, Loki ran up the wall, and tried to keep herself above the flame. The ceiling was also burning, and she couldn't keep up running on the walls for long. She decided that since fire needed air in order to burn, she could just as easily bend the air away from the burning flames. She pushed the air away from the flame, hoping to supress it.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:41 am

The flames should've swallowed Loki in the split second that he had launched the two giant fire balls. He noticed how the flames weakened as air supply was being cut from them, Novai twisted midair feet pointed towards Loki, and then giant flames appeared underneath him, he used them to fly around in the air as combustion packs. He circled Loki and kept jabbing punches of fire balls at her to wear her out.

After throwing many fireballs at Loki, Novai spread out his arms until they were parallel with the ground, and then moved his arms slowly one arm starting from the upper half of his body flowing to the center of his body, and the other arm starting from the bottom half of his body and moved up towards his chest, he moved his left arm backwards, and then switched his right arm quickly and then the thunder surged from Novai's body towards Loki.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:33 pm

I'll just back outta this one, due to inactivity, I guess..
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:03 am

Loki was fast, but definitely not as quick as lightning. The lightning struck and she was not sure what would happen after that. She blacked out.

((Sorry! I got grounded, but I should be back regularly in about 2 days))
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Novai paused in his fireball volleys, as he saw Loki fall down from a direct hit from his lightning, before she hit the ground Novai was fast enough to catch her, he checked her vitals quickly, he had directed to much lightning at her. The firelord tried to restart her nervous system to spark her awake, he used his middle and index left finger tips and touched Loki's forehead trying to jog her nervous system. The firelord then raised his hand and heated it up to the average humans body temperature and tried to reheat Loki as her body temperature dropped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:03 pm

((ima back outta this one too coz zarah ain't active now))
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:40 am

(sorry i have been busy lately. I will be leaving new chapters in two days.)
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:05 pm

This apparently fell apart. Think I'm just gonna move on. Especially if there's gonna be a war, don't wanna get captured or anything. Wink
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Its best that you become the leader of the Airbenders I suppose, the war will probably arrive at the Air Councils door first as Earth Benders are weakest in the air.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Tei Kaze already holds that position my dear, however Loki will fight with the airbenders. Leading just isn't her style. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:05 am

i'm kinda confused... earth kingdom and air nomads are at war? and who are their allies?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fire Lords Palace
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next