The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minami Sato
Minami Sato

EXP : 750

What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] Empty
PostSubject: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:15 pm

Minami Sato (with shorts instead of a skirt)

Minami Sato had lived in the Fire Nation Capital since she was born. Of those fourteen years, she had only really started to explore places to train for the last three. Her father had done most of her training with her all of her life, in martial arts and firebending, but he had held her back that time as well. Minami still learned from him, but she also sought out other sources of information and places to practice without being watched. Because of this seeking of privacy, she had mostly explored areas in nature as where she could train her bending.

For martial arts, however, there was only one true place to go if you wanted to learn. The girl found herself walking to one of these very locations on this beautiful fall day. It was the hottest part of the day, with the sun directly overhead. Because of the outfit that Minami wore, her training clothes, she did not mind, but could not stay for long out in this direct sunlight. She wore a white tank top that was cut-off, with suspenders holding up her black shorts. She had on her black longer sleeves with her red leather gloves on top. She also wore black athletic shoes and socks that matched.

She reached her destination and took it all in with her golden eyes. It was beautiful, a dojo within the Fire Nation Capital. This was a place that, while not being the largest dojo around, was rumored to have some of the best Masters around training within. Minami asked her father of which dojo she should practice in, and this was the one which he recommended, for those reasons. Now that she was standing in front of the building, she realized it was hiding in plain sight. It wasn't the fanciest dojo, where the royals trained, but it was nothing to be ashamed of. The teenager took a deep breath and untied the red ribbon on her arm. She pulled her hair back, tying it with wrapping the ribbon around many times, as she released her breath and worries. While she accepted that she was no Master, she definately came here with a purpose; to learn from the best.

She opened the sliding doors and stepped inside of the wooden fighter's haven. She saw that the blinds were up on all of the windows and doors, letting sunlight shine through so perfectly as lighting. Her yellowish eyes continued to scan the area and she saw that she was not alone in the wooden hut, although she was the only one standing around. She took a bow, and then stood up to introduce herself. "Hello, I am sorry to interrupt but I have heard of this dojo and I would love to train here and learn how to better my martial arts." She looked around, hoping that someone would notice her.

Mood: Excited
Condition: Ready to Train

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

EXP : 5585
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Instructor
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:58 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

The Dancing Dragon Dojo, as its owner affectionately called it, was one of the finest of its kind in the Fire Nation. In fact, so great was the reputation of "Varsha Zenzi", that she had a dojo in the mighty city of Ba Sing Se.
She was not exactly one to get philosophical with people, but she was very cunning and intelligent, and similarly, she knew very well the things she taught--which was part of what made her such an effective teachers. There were few better martial artists in the world, although Varsha did not rank herself as one of the best firebenders. She had struggled with it for a long time until learning from a wide and powerful name named Tarek Raiden that her chi flow was slower than it should have been. weeks and training and other such actions were taken to correct it, and now it fails to present itself as a problem to her.

Normally Varsha was a fairly formal woman, adoring herself in fancy dresses and garments that gave her a wild, exotic allure, but when she was at the dodo, she was dressed appropriately.
She decided to spend the morning with a few warm-ups to keep herself in shape, but otherwise, the tall, athletic firebender was meditating to cool off and mentally prepare herself for the day. She spent a good amount of time motionless before she heard a noise, causing her left ear to twitch.
"mm?" she snapped out of her meditative trance. "And what have we here?"
This was Varsha's quiet happy place, and so to be interrupted suddenly... well, it shook her a bit, but it was nothing she couldn't handle.
She turned around to see a child standing behind her, which had her raise an eyebrow.
"and who is this cute little thing?" She had not stood up to reveal her full height, but it was clear from how long her arms and legs were, even in that folded position, that Varsha was particularly tall for a woman.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect
Link: Varsha

Back to top Go down
Minami Sato
Minami Sato

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:39 pm

Minami Sato (with shorts instead of a skirt)

Minami Sato's golden eyes fell to the woman who spoke up. She was sitting upright with her taller body, perhaps concentrating before the interruption that was the teenager's entrance, and the girl felt bad. She also felt her attire was, to say the least, nontraditional.  She had never been given true martial arts wear like the beautiful robes that clothed the dark-skinned woman before her.

Minami bowed her head, and gave a little smile as she was complimented, or at least she hoped it was a compliment she heard. "Hello, I am sorry to interrupt you. You can call me Minami. I feel underdressed and I apologize, I would love to know where you go to get robes." Minami thought for a moment and realized how young she sounded by her worries and thoughts. She was a few months past fourteen, but not quite near the fifteen year mark. She had a lot to learn, and accepted this as her time of 'learning many things'.

"I am just a humble student, willing to work up from the basics." The young girl looked to the woman she wished to have as a mentor. She looked to be strong and tall, and Minami felt that she was not led wrong to be sent here to this dojo on this day.
Condition: Ready to Train

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:22 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha listened to the introduction with nary a deeper thought. "I suppose you already know my name if you've come here;" she indicated, "and I do not mind your presence. Do not worry about your state of attire;" Varsha shrugged, "I've seen worse. Hell, you're cute enough that you could could strip butt-naked except your socks and shoes and it wouldn't matter to me." She was teasing of course, because while she was very intelligent and fairly wise, Varsha did have a witty sense of humor about her. If the lass in front of her actually did strip down... well, Varsha would be admittedly surprised, but would keep her word. She didn't expect that to happen though.

"So what can I do for you?" Varsha had not ignored the question about more appropriate martial arts attire; she had simply shelved it for the time being, and would perhaps let her know of a place or two after this errand was done. No point in chasing someone off when they took all that effort to get here.
Varsha rose to her feet, revealing that she was, in fact, very tall, and that her hair was really as long as it looked, dropping in long black waves to below her hips.  If this woman was agile enough to be able to strike without tangling herself in her hair, this was clearly a woman of talent.

"Ask... and you shall likely receive." Varsha had asked others for their time and talents, and so she felt that she could at least do the same from people who approached her so humbly.
Mood: Interested

Back to top Go down
Minami Sato
Minami Sato

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:07 am

Minami Sato

Minami smiled as she heard the response to her greetings. The woman had said her name should be known if Minami had came here, and the fourteen-year-old put one and one together. 'This must be the owner. Wow, how lucky.' Minami silenced her thoughts as she heard the woman continue. She said she had worse come in, and also made a joke that the girl could have come in practically nude and still been fine. Minami laughed, and let her previous material-based worries to wash away. Thankfully, the woman was not so stern, and had a sense of humor and a liveliness to her.

"So what can I do for you?"

Before Minami could think of how to word her response to Varsha's question, she saw the fighter rise before her eyes. The woman was, undoubtedly strong, tall, and beautiful; especially with her long hair down. She continued again, encouraging the teenager to ask and she would receive. Minami's golden eyes went to the Master's when she spoke her response. "I would like to learn the way of the unarmed fighter, I want to be strong and quick on my feet." Her answer was honest, but she also knew such changes did not happen in an instant, or even a day.

"I know it will be a long journey, but I'm willing to come here every day if that's what it means." Minami piped up again, showing her new teacher her dedication. She was a stubborn girl, and once she had set her mind to something it became a reality quickly. Although, she was always willing to follow up with her dedication and hard-work to really make something. Not many times in her life had she really had a chance to show that trait before this moment, but she was still young with much left to learn and experience. 'Wow, I can't believe this is actually happening right now. I guess you have to be at the right place at the right time.' Minami's thoughts were a place for her to express her excitement, and other emotions, without outwardly seeming moved.
Condition: Learning

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:02 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha crossed her arms and listened to the explanation. Passion and dedication was what had driven her in life to become a master, and that was part of why she was so skilled despite her own young age.
"The road to masterdom is not one that can be taken overnight," she was not stating this as if it was the younger girl's assumption that this was the case; but more as a friendly reminder that this would be a long road. "but if you wish to travel it... I can probably help. It is one thing to have the skills, but there are also aspects of the body that I might be able to or need to assist you with. I myself was in that position once... it was before I could manipulate fire too well..."

she demonstrated by flaring up her hands and creating a swirling string of flame that circled her before disappearing back into her palms. "but firebending is another subject entirely." she took a deep breath, her golden eyes glancing the girl up and down.
"there are several ways to begin this..." she explained, "ranging from an evaluation of your body to see what it is ready to handle, or we could jump right in, although that could result in pain and several bruises." she was referring a sparring match with the latter choice, and while many an amateur or newbie would make this choice, Varsha taught them quickly that it was painful and unprofitable to pit themselves against a master on day 1.
"...or if you had another suggestion." Varsha indicated, "otherwise, how comfortable are you in your skin?"

Varsha might have been a feisty thing in bed, but she was professional enough to keep it out of her business. the basic physical examinations she gave were fairly simple, and were more so she could evaluate things about her students such as stamina, agility, strength, and chi flow. How Minami answered Varsha's questions would determine her next course of action.

Back to top Go down
Minami Sato
Minami Sato

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:06 am

Minami Sato

Minami listened to her new-found teacher as she gave an inspired introduction. She didn't promise to help, but said that she would try and explained that skills alone could be improved on with the body. Of course, sculpting the body was only a piece of the puzzle but a very big one as Minami was learning in all of her search for combat knowledge. Firebending was also an incredible tool that could be incorporated, but she had a lot to learn before that would be added with her martial arts learned from this dojo. To begin her journey, Varsha gave her a couple of options to show her strength. The first; a physical exam of her body from Varsha. The second; a dual with Varsha, a much more painful option. Maybe for some this was a hard choice, and Varsha spoke of taking another option, but Minami's mind was made with little time for debate.

"The exam will be fine, I'd rather not spar against you as the first thing I do, Varsha-sensai." Minami took a bow, and looked to her instructor for further direction. "How do I begin?" The teenager was in fairly good physical shape, having trained for almost every day the past few years of her life. She was still small, though, and her strength was limited to mostly endurance.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:42 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

"I suppose the first thing I should ask," Varsha began, "is how you feel about me touching you? I might be into women, but I want you to know that I can, do, and will remain professional for this. Just need to get that out of the way." Varsha didn't exactly feel the need to hold that back. Sure she was attracted to men and women alike, but she knew how to separate business from pleasure, and so there would be no advances, wanted or otherwise, from the martial artist.

"I will definitely need you to remove your gloves; you can remove other things if you want more accurate results, but I think as long as I can touch your hands, shoulders, torso, hips, legs, and head without any problems on your end, the examination should be fairly simple The shoes and socks can stay unless you'd rather they be off. This is just a brief examination of your muscular system and your chi flow. Chi is used for more than just bending, after all."
What she wanted to do here was evaluate this young lady's strengths and weaknesses. Where did her chi flow the strongest? where did she concentrate her strength? Was there any areas lacking? She would help build those up if she could, while also enhancing her strengths. Varsha knew a lot about it, and knew that martial arts was more than just striking enemies with cool ninja-like moves (although that was also fairly entertaining).

She would wait for Minami's answer. The evaluation would be brief (and it wasn't like Varsha would refuse to give her clothes back after she finished or anything) but it would help give Varsha a good idea of where to start this girl. Similar to her old master, Varsha had a soft spot for go-getters who expressed exactly what they wanted and then took the appropriate actions to try and obtain them. the fact that Minami had done this was what swayed Varsha to teach her so quickly and willingly.

Back to top Go down
Minami Sato
Minami Sato

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:42 am

Minami Sato

When Varsha spoke next to Minami, she asked how the girl felt about touching her, and stated her sexual preference also. The young firebender took a moment to contemplate the new information. 'Into women? Our relationship is perfectly professional; a student and teacher. I don't see why this should deter me from continuing. . .even if I am about to remove some clothing' She did not feel tense or afraid of this, but rather respect for Varsha for being able to be professional. "Your personal time is yours, I come to you to learn from the best." Minami's voice stated firmly, and she grew silent again as she continued to listen to instructions.

After Varsha finished with her explanation of the examination, Minami removed her gloves. She kept her socks and shoes on as she preferred them, but also took off her straps that were holding up her shorts. Her hands and shoulders were now exposed as instructed, with torso, hips, legs, and head also accessible. The shorts were a little loose on her, and she kept the straps on when training so that they did not become a bother. In a situation such as this, Minami was not worried about her shorts sliding just a little lower than usual in the dojo. She prepared for her brief examination of her muscles and 'chi flow' by a deep breath. "Okay, I'm ready." Her golden eyes looked to her new instructor Varsha, and in that moment she knew they would have many great moment together.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Ready

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:10 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

"Perfect." Varsha smirked approvingly. She wasn't going to let it get in the way of what would otherwise be professional mentoring here, but some people were uncomfortable with it, in the which case Varsha would simply politely dismiss them as to not make them uncomfortable. She harbored no ill feelings; just that she also did not let them get in the way of her work. Besides, there was nothing that Varsha asked that she would not be willing to do herself. She had done this very thing with a man who had taught her (and for the very same reason, too), except she had disrobed down to her undergarments.

Varsha returned the smile with one of her own as Minami removed a few items. She set them nearby, since she would only need to keep them off for a brief time (unless she wanted otherwise). Professional or not, Varsha couldn't help but glance over her a few times, since she was kind of cute, and definitely appeared to be in pretty good shape. This would definitely be good for martial arts training, and it never hurt to be fit anyways.

"Alright then." Varsha nodded, "just close your eyes, steady your breaths, and relax. this should not take long."
Assuming that Minami did so, She'd first feel Varsha's touch at her forehead, before her hands moved to the beck of her neck and shoulders, squeezing, and mostly checking for tenseness in a place that was usually very tight on most people. Any tenseness she felt here, she would attempt to try and knead out. Otherwise, she'd move to the younger girl's shoulders, tracing pairs of fingers down either of her arms before clutching her hands. Varsha's own hands were smooth and well-cared for, and had the warmth of a firebender to them.

"Hope you're not ticklish." she chuckled, because the next place Varsha's fingers went was on the front of Minami's stomach, near her navel, before they shifted around to her sides right near the fringes of her shorts, where she began pressing as she made her way to the back. these lower back muscles were paramount to any physical activity involving the body, and often were tense without the person realizing it. Varsha often fell victim to this one herself.
She was going to do the check before any of the solutions, however, and so after this, she traced and pressed her fingers down certain symmetrical paths on Minami's thighs, stopping at her ankles near her socks and shoes before standing back up again.

"Did anywhere I touch hurt or feel unusual?" she asked, "I've got a few hunches of my own, but you would know your body better than I would."The answer could give Varsha valuable insight on how to help Minami improve in several ways, so she hoped the younger girl didn't keep any secrets.

Back to top Go down
Minami Sato
Minami Sato

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 10:05 pm

Minami Sato

Chakras; the swirling pools of energy that flow within every human. Seven distinct pools, all in a perfect line within the body, but not always common knowledge. Minami knew not much of the chakra that ran through her body, and for a few reasons including her ignorance on the matter, it flowed quite weak really, and she never had very much strength despite all of her toning and training. It was probably the reason, or at least one of, that her father always tended to hold back in her training, and her output of fire was not what an expert would produce. Blockages held her back from her potential, and left tense muscles in her body. These knots weren't really noticed by the young girl before, but as she felt her instructor's hands she felt some pain.

At first, Varsha touched the girl's forehead. For anyone who could feel chi flow, the blockage here was obvious; illusions. To Minami, the touch seemed a weird place to start an exam, but she just closed her eyes and focused herself inwards on her breathing, as she was instructed. The next place she felt Varsha's warm hands was the back of her neck, the chi flow here also was weak and left a few tense muscles. As the smooth hands kneaded Minami's neck and shoulders, she felt herself relax a little bit, and the next exhale of hers resembled a sigh. Beneath the left shoulder was a large blockage, the energy here was victim to grief and touch resulted in pain. The closer Varsha's hands worked, squeezing and kneading, to this spot, the more pain Minami felt.

Minami felt a shiver travel through her spine as the female's fingers descended down her pale arms. When Varsha's hands grasped Minami's, she felt a tingle, perhaps nerves. 'Her hands are so warm. . .and soft.' Minami blushed a little as she fought to regain control of the thoughts, or lack there of, in her own mind. She was brought back to reality with the voice of her instructor, and felt the hands drop her own just as quickly as they had grasped them.

Unfortunately for her, Minami was ticklish, and when she felt the soft fingers on her stomach, she began to giggle. The flowing chakra river here had been blocked by events which brought forth a mix of guilt and shame in her life, making it one of the weaker points. Minami felt the hands move to her sides, and after a quick gasp of air, she attempted to get her breathing back to focused. The warm hands worked to the back of the teenager, to yet another knot that had been present without the girl's knowledge.

The wonderful fingers pressed their way through Minami's body, as she had never been touched before. The stating of the sexual preference at the beginning made more sense now, if ever. Minami had not thought it would be quite so. . .hands-on. When Varsha's warm hands reached Minami's thighs, she felt her heart race, and noticed that she felt sensitive in a way almost similar to ticklish; yet different. The hands kept moving, all the way down her legs to her ankles and feet. The chakra here was less blocked than other areas, but still the flow was not as strong as it should have been.

After Varsha's hands left Minami's body, and she began to ask about what she felt, Minami opened her golden eyes again. "A couple of spots on my shoulders and back hurt." She stated, and hesitated before adding the second part. "Also, my stomach and thighs felt ticklish and I felt a tingle in my hands." She decided to not keep any secrets, and tell Varsha how everything had went for her truthfully. She thought it was a possibility that the ticklish part didn't really mean anything for an exam, but Varsha's instructions to tell all were clear. She knew not what any of this all really was for, or meant, so she asked the question that was on her mind. "So did I pass the exam?"

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:59 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

As she worked and tested, Varsha's mouth remained closed, although she hummed silently to indicate that she was calm. While she did not pause at any time during this examination, she was mentally taking notes of this or that, locating problems and then mentally concocting solutions for them. There was a lot of tenseness, and a similarly poor chi flow to that which Varsha herself had suffered from years ago before her own training. In fact, so familiar was she with this issue, that she knew exactly what it was and exactly what its side-effects were. It saved her the trouble of having to ask Minami to firebend. She knew what to expect and that would certainly be addressed. Perhaps there was strong potential here after all.

Varsha did not fully knead out all of the kinks and knots, and the purpose of this preliminary massage was mainly to evaluate what needed attention. Granted, Minami seemed to enjoy Varsha's touch, but she managed to get lots of women (and men) to say that about her. She was very skilled.
She noted the pain and the tenseness, and would handle that when (or if) the time came. For the moment, her evaluation had to continue.

Varsha chuckled at Minami's giggle, but otherwise remained silent. She would explain everything once she was done. As sensual as some of these touches might have been, Varsha was not trying to arouse her on purpose or anything. chakras and chi paths tended to be in some rather intimate areas sometimes, and so Varsha treated these with care and respect, as to not give off the wrong idea. Now, if this was the bedroom, she might have had different plans, but again. business and pleasure.

She noticed the least amount of problem in Minami's feet and ankles, and so for now she could keep standing. Soon though, she had finished, and looked the younger girl over once more.
"I did notice most of those things," she indicated, "and I have a solution for nearly all of them, apart from perhaps the ticklishness." she chuckled playfully. "As for the exam... it is not necessarily a pass or a fail; more of an evaluation. You did well, and you harbor great potential. However, I also see you bearing the same problem I once bore in my childhood too. your chi paths are slow, and your muscles are tense. Both of these things can be alleviated with a proper massage. The one for the muscles can be obtained anywhere--the one that properly focuses on the body's chi-paths needs the hands of someone familiar with how they work, such as myself, or perhaps my old Master."

She paused. "In fine, we could jump into the basics right now if you so desired, or if you wished, we could attempt to unlock more of your potential." she ran her fingers down one of Minami's arms, following an invisible line where Air Nomad tattoos would be if she had any (AKA the chi path). I do not wish to sound like I am trying to seduce you or anything of the sort... but I am capable of performing the chi-path clearing maneuvers. Primary focuses would be on your shoulders, arms, and the central path along your back and hips as it spreads to your legs; your feet seem to be mostly fine and so I can probably leave them alone. As for your tense muscles... I could also handle those during the process. But... I will leave the choice up to you. it is your time and your body, and so I will do only what you desire from me."

"because of the lack of major issues with the muscles and chi paths around your feet and ankles, your footwear is probably okay staying on if you would like, although if you were to accept my offer, you could dress or undress any of your attire to whatever level you were comfortable with." It was common knowledge, after all, that massages felt better without clothing inhibiting them, but Varsha was not going to *ask* her to strip. She was keeping this professional, and planned on explaining what she was doing as well so that she was showing and telling instead of just vaguely demonstrating something without explaining what the heck she was doing.

Varsha had been to the Northern Water Tribe before, and because of her fascination with chi paths (and with self-maintenance of her own body) she had learned healing and massage techniques from the northerners, even if she could only perform the massaging portion of it. On the other hand, her master had been a man older than her, and he had given her the same treatment and given her and her body the same amount of respect. that was something Varsha intended to replicate.
Or of course, if she didn't want any of that and wanted to get straight to the action, that was also an option, but Varsha was now aware that Minami had great potential, and would not want to see it remain locked away if she had any say--but the final choice would be Minami's.
Mood: Focused
Condition: Teaching

Back to top Go down
Minami Sato
Minami Sato

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:07 am

Minami Sato

Minami listened to the response that Varsha gave, and felt better knowing that she wasn't alone in her struggle. Having done the basics of firebending many times with her father, she knew that the basics of martial arts could wait for her to unlock her potential first. The basics would be repeated and mastered, and the new knowledge of chi flow interested Minami greatly. She was at first a little disappointed to learn that her paths were slow, but it made a lot of sense for why she had struggled to hold power. When Varsha's hands trailed Minami's shoulders again, she focused to feel what it was that was underneath the skin that the Master touched in such a straight line.

The student listened to the words, and she thought of what she knew of massages. A massage was traditionally something worth de-robing for, so that the hands of the professional could work their chi-clearing magic. "I would rather start with unlocking my potential." Minami's voice spoke up, although overall she spoke not too much in this situation, taking in all she could. She hadn't had much physical touch from others growing up, and definitely not a massage. She could afford to go if she explained her wished to her father, but she was more interested in training and growing stronger and little thought went into girly desires such as massages at her young age. Now, with the offer of a massage that was also going to benefit her potential, it seemed to be the perfect time.

Minami turned to face away from Varsha, and then removed the majority of her clothing. She unlaced her shoes and stepped out, then pulled down the black socks that accompanied them. After she placed her socks and shoes to the side, she tugged her shorts down and stepped out of them as well. She had turned away as to keep her clothes in a nice pile away from where they stood, and also so that she could center her mind to prepare for the feeling of the warm hands again on her body. It was not so much as that she was aroused by this or even that she felt attraction at all, but the feeling was nice, like a warm bath. Perhaps a warm bath was the only way she had loosened her muscles previously to this, and unbeknownst to her this directly effected her power output.

Power wasn't all she strived for, in fact she hardly cared of it except when accompanied with knowledge. Knowledge was what she mostly desired. After the raven-haired girl folded her shorts on top of her shoes and socks pile, she removed her shirt and repeated the process. She was now down to just her black undergarments, as she had thought was normal for massage. This wasn't just any massage of course, so even more reason to make sure that the process goes smoothly with the 'chi flow' Varsha spoke of. This was the best way to unlock her potential, and it also wouldn't be painful or a test of any sorts so the situation was not that bad, while not what she had imagined when walking into the dojo today.

The teen turned to face Vasha, and gave a ready nod. "Alright, we can start now." She had not stated her need to undress, simply had done it, and she hoped that it did not seem awkward. Minami was becoming more of an age of understanding sexuality, but for the moment the extent of that was not much with very little experimentation. The farthest sexual encounter she had so far had been a training session with a mysterious boy, which was very tame even compared to this training. It wasn't that she looked for something to happen, it just seemed that she went with what life threw her. Last time she had been shown a few tricks with firebending and some swordsmanship; this was a completely different lesson entirely on chi flow and martial arts. Hopefully the study of martial arts will be a constant thing for her, and she knew the path before her was a long one.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:00 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha understood the condition so well because she had been there; she had had it, and she had had someone selfless and caring enough to help her overcome it. Obviously this was not something that would be accomplished in a weekend, but as long as Minami was okay with it, they could meet regularly, and Varsha could help open those chi paths. It was a lot like exercise, really. one would not be able to get an athletic body after one day of vigorous exercise--it was something earned over the course of many days. So was Varsha's training and even the chi-cleansing, and so as long as Minami was okay with continuing Varsha would be happy to continue.

"Very well," she smirked upon hearing her student's decision. "I will assist you every way that I can." It was not a hollow promise. even if she kept it 100% professional (which she planned on doing) Varsha enjoyed massaging other people--perhaps it was being able to touch someone else's skin, but also to see the difference it made in their muscular system and their attitude. Varsha had learned many of these tricks from northern healers during a journey to the Water Tribe. While she could obviously not perform the actual healing maneuvers given her lack of waterbending ability, she knew the motions and understood the therapeutic value they held.

Perhaps subconsciously, Varsha did kind of watch her undress, but did not say a word until she had disrobed down to her undergarments. Some preferred to be completely devoid of clothing for a massage, but undergarments were perfectly appropriate as well, especially for a professional one, and it was suitable for the chi-clearing tricks that Varsha was about to perform. Thus, she would not say anything about disrobing further, as it was not necessary. Instead, she led the younger girl a few feet away to a small table in the corner that seemed to be designed for this sort of thing.

"Feel free to lay down and get comfortable, and I will get started." she offered, helping Minami onto her stomach. "Just close your eyes, breath slowly and steadily, and most importantly, relax. This might take a while, but I am certain that you will enjoy it--and that it will be good for you. If you desire to continue, we can make this a regular thing until your chi paths are fully open." That was her implication that it would not all be magically done at once, but that, she figured, was a given.

Otherwise, Varsha began at the crown of the head, drawing firm but gentle lines down the back of her neck and onto her shoulders and collarbones, using those nimble fingers to press against the knots to try and undo them, as well as to try and direct her chi energy more efficiently.
"Let me know how it feels, or if anything hurts. Those will be focus points if they occur." Varsha explained, humming softly as she worked. Hers was a gentle tune, and one more to help set a serene mood. She was very good at what she did.

Back to top Go down
Minami Sato
Minami Sato

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:48 am

Minami Sato

The positive response that Varsha had given to Minami's words were almost the exact ones she was waiting for. The woman stated that she would help the girl in any way she could. The clothes came off and Minami followed Varsha to the table that was placed so perfectly in it's own area in the dojo. The placement of every item in this room seemed to be thought out and used regularly. The mats for the training, the windows for the lighting, so seeing as the table had it's own area, the chi flow was showing itself to be a much more pressing matter than it first came off as. Not something to be fixed all at once, most likely, as with all good things Minami expected the healing process to come with time and patience. Consistency and dedication were the true blood and bones of the act of change, and with enough of both progress was likely to be made.

Once they reached the table, it was not more than a few steps, Varsha extended Minami her offering of help to get onto the table and to get comfortable. Minami took this invitation, taking the helping hand and lowering herself onto the table, belly down. She did not often lay on her stomach, personal preference, but what was about to come was not something that would have the same affect on the frontal side of the body. Minami brought her arms above her and folded them under her face as she closed her eyes and began her relaxation. She focused on her breathing, and let the words of Varsha be the only solid words to come across her thoughts. She gave a nod as her instructor spoke of continuing regularly, and knew that her dedication was one of her stronger traits so she would definitely be back.

Although she planned to come back to the dojo frequently, Minami doubted that she would tell her friends of it's existence and her training there until she was farther along. Kazuto was a cool new friend she had met, and she thought of the interest that he had for martial arts the day she had met him at the ramen shop. She would show him to this place some day, most likely, but that day was still far from today because training had only just began for her. In fact, she was still not even at the basics yet, choosing instead to work on clearing some of this bad chi out of the way, as she thought it worked. The truth was that blockages were caused by previous events, not bad chi, and that all things could be forgiven and let go of to help the flow, but they lie unnoticed in forms of knots and other pressure points on the young girl's body. Thankfully Varsha was not ignorant in such topics, and as Minami felt the fingers touch her head she felt trust in what was being done.

The magical fingers drew lines starting at the back of Minami's neck and working on down through her shoulders and collarbones, leaving just the most perfect hint of heat to her pale skin. Varsha's fingers had a way about how they moved that seemed almost practiced, and she lived up to her word on being amazing at multiple skills Minami was eager to learn. The massage was wonderful, and Minami appreciated the tunes with a smile. She was having a lovely time until finally a knot was touched upon. The girl winced and moved slightly as a reaction from the pain. "That spot" She spoke of the spot on the right side of her back, near her shoulder, and took another breath to relax herself, knowing that the next part might be painful.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:20 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha had her quirks and her wild side, but the woman seemed to be nothing if not professional. She knew what she taught; she knew her facility, and she knew its equipment. Not to say that she didn't have a life outside of this dojo, for few things could be farther from the truth, but when people came to her to learn, she did not distract them with idle lollygagging. massaging and touching might not have seemed very relevant to the untrained eye, physical health, as well as the well-being of the body, were crucial components of being able to perform well as a martial artist, or even as a bender. Varsha's vacation in the Water Tribe had not been merely a pleasure cruise, after all.

Minami was definitely not hard on the eyes, and while she made no move on it, Varsha could not help but let her eyes wander as her hands began their work. Then again, she was the same way, and had been at that age too. She was athletic and fit, staying in very good shape due to her rigorous lifestyle. Most people that did what she did were also in great shape as a result. One thing she had learned, however, was that overworking one's self was just as bad as being idle or lazy. It was okay to push the limits a bit, but when her body cried 'uncle', Varsha knew to stop.

Varsha's dojo wasn't exactly an international landmark or anything, but those who knew of it thought highly of it, for she was a master of her arts, and the staff she hired to help her operate (she had multiple locations, after all, and could not be everywhere at once) were trained the same way she was. She essentially could theoretically just sit back and let the profits pour in, but she enjoyed her line of work, and so she was often there to be a part of it.

As for chi blockages, Varsha did not really care much where they came from, given that they were resolved the same way. There was no "bad" chi. Just blocked chi, anyways. She was not the nosy type to try and pry into the private lives of her clients or students, but she'd be willing to listen if they spoke about it, and might ask questions if they wanted to talk about anything. Varsha was a very personable woman, after all, and it even showed in the way her fingers touched against the various parts of Minami's body. The interesting part about these special massages from Varsha were that no two were ever alike, just as no two people had the same bodies, nor the same conditions.

Varsha had hardly finished noticing a problem spot when Minami called it out. Varsha paused, reaching into a nearby cabinet to rub a little oil of sorts into her hands.
"Alright." she whispered, "just stay relaxed. This might feel tense a bit, but it is normal, and I will do what I can to minimize the pain." She would feel Varsha's hands against the knots again, except that they were warmer than usual and she was pressing firmer than she had been. It was not too strong, but it was firm enough that the knot would feel pressure as Varsha tried to massage it out. "tell me if it starts to recede a bit." she requested, still gently but firmly going at it, also giving Minami's body another glance-over as if to try and spot more of these knots or any trouble signs. She planned on being very thorough, after all. She had a reputation of being one of the best, and the last thing she wanted to do was squander that reputation.

Back to top Go down
Minami Sato
Minami Sato

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:43 pm

Minami Sato

Minami took a moment to relax herself again as Varsha's hands were removed from her back, most likely to reach for something but the girl had no idea seeing as she was lying on her stomach. What she did know was that the woman spoke to her in a soft whisper, and her words helped the young student to relax more. She tried not to tense herself by taking a deep breath, but it was hard with the newly discovered pain. How interesting it was that these knots could cause so much pain but go so unnoticed in daily life? Massaging was an art that was just introduced in the girl's mind, along with chi-flow, so she made mental notes to question anything still confusing after this was over, or at least when she was in a less painful moment.

Minami focused on breathing and relaxing, as Varsha's warm hands worked. It was easy to relax with the heat, at the least, and she noticed that the pain grew as it was being tended to, but she focused inward. The girl was not a stranger to pain, and fighting through it to become stronger. The physical pain was always the easiest for her, and working with emotions was just mostly unheard of.

As the knot loosened, Minami's thoughts flashed like strange memory cards. She saw a picture of her mother, only for a moment, and felt a tug at her heart. It was replaced just as quickly as it came, by a peaceful teaching of an air nomad she had once read. It spoke of how separation was an illusion, and she in this moment felt it was nice to see that. She refocused on clearing her mind, and she felt the pain subside. The warm hands had been working this whole time, and their magical touch seemed to be paying off with time.

The girl spoke up, her head lying to the side on her folded arms. "It's feeling better. . .That's really amazing. Do you mind if I ask where you learned this?" Minami kept her eyes closed as she spoke, but was no longer focused on her thoughts. She was instead tuned into the world that surrounded her; most of all the hands that were working through her body and the person attached to them. Varsha was clearly not just bluffing on her many skills, and the girl thought of how old her instructor might be. She thought of the woman in the red robes, and how youthful she had seemed. Minami hoped that in a few years she could have half the resume of this woman, and she knew that meant she was training with the right person. Varsha seemed to not really hold back, and also she seemed more than helpful with her skills.

To a trained eye, Minami's back held a few more knots; a couple on the lower end of her back and a final knot a few inches below the left shoulder. Her body, otherwise, had been touched upon in the troubled zones, and no knots were present. Things were piecing themselves back together in the life of the teen, she was studying the teaching of the air nomads and training the majority of her spare time, with a very go-getter kind of attitude. She had met a couple new friends lately, and now even found this wonderful dojo to frequent. Although her father was distant as usual, and her mother passed, she knew they both had love in their hearts. She had thought many times about what it would be like to travel the world, and felt that when the time came she would miss what she had at home, but be more filled with excitement for adventure.

"I still find it crazy that you know all of this stuff, and you look so young. I would love to travel the world and learn." Young was the word she used, but there was many others that could fill the slate. Varsha had a beauty to her that Minami was not familiar with; she was strong and gentle at the same time, young and experienced, open about anything and also tastefully professional, and so many other intriguing things. The more time Minami spent with her, the more she grew fond of her mentor.
Condition: Relaxed

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:32 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha had long since learned the importance of a good massage, especially when she worked her body as much as she did. She was a client to someone else in this regard, because self-massage could only get one so far, after all. In the meantime, she put her focus onto this knot, trying to ease it out.It would hurt obviously, but exercising also hurt to an extent, but it made you stronger. Besides, this was pain that would help in the long run. Much like how pulling a barb out of your skin hurt to do, it was better in the lone run rather than letting the injury continue.

Varsha's own emotions and the machinations thereof were something of an enigma. She did not speak much about her past, or where she had come from. The family that she had been raised with, the noble Zakau family of Shu-Jing, were not her biological parents--she knew that much. Otherwise, she simply kept her mind occupied with other things, almost as if she had an emotional detachment from parts of reality. She wasn't perfect, but these thoughts did not hinder her skills, and so she often just ignored them.

"I learned it from the best." Varsha answered simply, "Tarek Raiden--an older firebending legend, and a master of the spiritual arts. I can only hope to be as wise, skilled, and kind as he was and is." The name might have rang a bell for most people in the Fire Nation, for recently, Avatar Zulera herself had given him and his wife her blessing, and with her authority, she had crowned them as Firelord (and lady). So, even those who did not know Sanaki and Tarek Raiden personally, still knew of their status. "He's a busy fellow, but I suppose that's in the job description." Not to say that she didn't want to recommend Tarek to people; she just knew that being a teacher was not his primary profession. Since it *was* Varsha's main profession though, she didn't find it arrogant or self-centered to suggest she teach people.

Varsha had been something of a prodigy, which in turn added more to the mystery of what had happened during her childhood, and where she had come from. Shu-Jing was peaceful, and it didn't seem like the kind of place to house people abandoning a child there, especially not one of Varsha's talent. But, she had had her own struggles, and perhaps this cloudy, hazy past of hers had been part of why her own chi flow had been so weak. Knowing that she could not change the past, she simply accepted it and came to peace with it, and it was only after that that Tarek's training had become effective in opening her chi flows to their greatest potential.

Varhsa's keen eyes noticed the knots and she immediately started working on the next strongest one, hoping to knead it out before moving to the rest. She also planned to massage Minami's arms and legs afterwards, and even her hands and feet if she was okay with that.
"I'm flattered that I still hold a youthful appearance. How old would you say I look?" she chuckled. nowhere was it written that a master couldn't also be playful or crack a smile now and again. "as for my skill and knowledge... I guess that's just an idea of what I found fun. I liked learning, and I liked pushing myself. It wasn't always healthy till my own mentor helped me find the right balance between pushing my strength and taking care of my body, and since then I've been able to maximize my efficiency. I'm sure in time we could help you do the same if you wanted."

Not to say that Varsha didn't have flaws. all that talent did obscure what her shortcomings might have been though, and it wasn't like she went parading through the streets announcing them. In fact, Varsha might not have even know what her flaws were... which in turn just made them more dangerous. A certain emotional detachment from people and the rest of the world might have seemed like the perfect makings for a spirit guru, but in reality, it could also make Varsha very lonely... and THAT was usually where sexual scenarios became involved (voluntarily of course. Varsha was not crass). The fact that she didn't realize this cause and effect though, was potentially dangerous.

"you and me on a world adventure to find ourselves? I could see it happening." Varsha chuckled as she continued to try and press those knots out of Minami's back. She didn't approve of just anyone this way; the fact that the younger girl had been such a go-getter had been part of what had drawn Varsha to her in the first place.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]   What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha] Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happens in the Dojo...[Varsha]
Page 1 of 1