The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN]   The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 4:37 am

Kei

Kei stood outside of his new apartment. Just above the entrance hung a sign that said:

The Do-it-All
If you've got the money, I've got the time

Kei still worked as a Jack-Of-All trades and although it hadn't really gotten him far in life, it kept him fairly alive. Like many others, Kei had just moved to Zulera City. Part of the reason was that he was technically not a wanted criminal here, another reason was that no one would care that his airship lacked proper paper work and that he didn't have a licenses for it. Finally, the last reason was that Aldo Ching finally got tired of Kei's shit and kicked him out of the apartment he had been renting.

Well, upon being kicked out onto the streets, Kei decided he would live in Zulera City because of the said reasons. On top of that, surely his skills would be more needed here with a city so young with much room for improvement. With this in mind, Kei began to rent out a fairly cheap apartment on the outskirts of the massive city.

Moving in was fairly quick and Kei found a nice open area not too far to keep his airship "Thunder Child".

All done for the time being, Kei thought to himself, Let's see what the farmers market here looks like, and began his walk around the city.

Mood: Casual
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Fan-Lei
Fan-Lei

EXP : 1185
Birthday : 1998-07-08

Character Description
Position: Travelling Fire Nomad

PostSubject: Re: The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN]   The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Fan-Lei

Fan-Lei sat cross-legged in the alleyway between two apartment buildings. He was amazed by how clean everything was, with the city being new and all. He had decided to come to Zulera City, although to be fair it wasn't so much a decision as it happened to be where the boat he snuck onto was going. He had spent a solid month in Full Moon Bay and tired of the town. He hadn't known he was in Zulera City until he saw the sign on the island, but he decided to stay and settled into a nice alley.

All was still pretty quiet in the city, and no one walked past Fan-Lei for hours. Eventually, a tall man dressed darkly did, and Fan-Lei decided he would follow, if for no other reason than natural boredom.

Mood: Good

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN]   The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Kei wrote:

Kei

The city was pretty quite as Kei went on a walk and as a result, he very quickly noticed someone was following him. Kei made no attention to the one who was following him for a while, deciding that the stranger would either go away or finally confront him with whatever it was he wanted.

After several blocks, Kei could no longer stand the akwardness created by someone following him and finally turned around to face him.
"Oi," Kei said, "If you want an autograph, I'm sorry. I don't give those for free. I charge 5 yuans a signing."

Back to top Go down
Fan-Lei
Fan-Lei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN]   The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN] EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:04 pm

Fan-Lei

The young firebender stopped in his tracks, bewildered. He had no idea who this man was and why he was talking about autographs.

"Uhh, an autograph? For what? I've never met - heard of you before."

Fan-Lei shifted his weight and spoke again before the man could respond.

"Maybe I'm just going where you're going?"

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN]   The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:59 am

Kei

"You haven't heard of me? That's no good. You're clearly out of the loop with what's hot in this modern age."
Kei was just messing with this person, he wasn't famous or anything, but still, there is nothing wrong with pretending to be every now and then.

"That's a terrible excuse to why you're following me. Are you trying to get me to buy your newspaper subscription? I told you people a dozen times; I already have one."
Kei had no clue as to why this person was following him, but it made Kei uncomfortable.

Back to top Go down
Fan-Lei
Fan-Lei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN]   The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:40 pm

Fan-Lei

"Newspaper? No, I'm not trying to sell you anything, seriously! I guess I'm just walking behind you or something."

Despite his claims that he was only going in the same direction as Kei, he did not start moving again. He shifted his weight from heel to heel, seemingly analyzing Kei.

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN]   The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:28 pm

Kei wrote:

Kei

Kei scratched his chin. He didn't this person at all and knew he was up to something.

"Hmm..." Kei said, "Undercover agent perhaps? Let me assure you, I've been clean for a almost half a year now."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN]   The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Do-it-All for Cash" [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1