The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Yoki
Yoki

EXP : 1660
Birthday : 1996-12-23

Character Description
Position: Assistant Village Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:57 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

He was only eight years older than her, which was actually pretty good. Yoki did have money on her, as she never left home without enough money to survive the night, in case she got lost. Her family wasn’t particularly wealthy, but they had enough money to live a comfortable life and considering that Yoki was the only child, they didn’t have anyone else to waste their resources on.

Awe, thank you. I’m glad you liked it.” Yoki blushed, and was honestly happy that he said he was single. She knew he was, of course. She wouldn’t make love to a man who had a wife. “If you ever need me to make you food, I’d be very happy to. I really like cooking after all.” She said. “Well, if you’re done—” She saw that he had finished his bowl. “I can go wash the dishes.
Mood: Relaxed Condition: Sore
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:55 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

if Zevran wasn't so "generous" with his money (particularly when a night with a lovely lady was involved), he could probably live like a king. He did have a considerable fortune, after all.  But, even with these embellishments, he still also had plenty of money to meet his needs--and plenty of his wants as well.

"you are quite welcome." he nodded, "perhaps another reason to go out and shop for food... I wish to sample more of your delicious cooking." he did like her as more than just a cook and a sexual partner though. She was cute and funny and friendly, and so he would definitely consider her a friend.
"Aye..." he nodded in response to the question about the dishes. "perhaps I should clean up while you do, and then by the time you get back up, I'll be done and you can have a turn in the washroom?" he offered. obviously they'd have to get dressed to go out on the town, and while Zevran wasn't ashamed of what they had done, he didn't want them smelling all hot and sweaty.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Perfect
Link: Zevran

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 6:43 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

Yoki smiled. “I think I can whip something up even if we don’t find traditional water tribe delights.” It was probably one of her stronger points, being able to mix things up in both the kitchen and the lab in order to come up with something great. If there were more of a selection in the water nation, she would probably be a master chef by now. But alas, she was but a girl who is skilled in the kitchen.

Alright.” Yoki said with a soft smile. She took the dishes back onto the tray and headed for the kitchen. She was thinking about slicing her cheongsam into a shorter length, to accomodate the hot weather. However, she was a little paranoid of looking indecent. She wondered if she could borrow apparel from Zevran, however, she was way tinier than he was and the clothes would probably be loose on her.

She put the dishes in the sink and started to wash them thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:19 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran chuckled. "well if we are travelling the world together, than I would definitely suspect that we'll be sampling all kinds of cuisine, Water Tribe or not." he wouldn't mind seeing her hone her cooking and kitchen skills. Not that he thought all women belonged in the kitchen or anything, but if that was what she liked doing, then why should she not do what she enjoys? Besides. he knew *he* would also enjoy it.

Being male, Zevran was fairly quick in getting dressed and getting ready. This was not his actual home (this was more of his "date suite"), and so he just had the fancy 'dos he had the previous night, and figured that unless she had packed a bag that he didn't notice, Yoki would too. He wouldn't mind seeing her in that again though. They could go clothes shopping later on too if she wanted. he would hate to see her cut her clothes.
He "surprised" her with a shoulder massage and a kiss to the crown. "I am finished, my lovely one. if you would like to bathe and dress, I can finish any cleanup..." he offered.

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:43 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

He sweetly surprised her with a shoulder massage and a kiss to the crown. "Oh, I kind of already got to them." She said, sheepishly to her fellow waterbender. She was taught certain things at home and although she wouldn't consider her parents chauvinistic, she certainly was made to think that there were certain chores a woman should accomplish. Her mother had argued that men had to do the same things, but she never really did see her father do much when he was home, but maybe that was her mother's way of showing love for him. "It's okay though, I'll go bathe now." She blushed and scurried off to the bathroom.

She liked to take her time whenever she cleaned herself. It was partially because she was a waterbender and a healer that she liked to feel clean. Even so, down in the water tribe, the water was particularly cold and Yoki didn't really enjoy cleansing in cold water. Because of that she appreciated the earth kingdom for having warm water to bathe in. She soaked herself and started to wash her long hair, combing her fingers through her locks. She would then proceed to washing her skin, gently healing the areas by her thighs so she wouldn't be as sore anymore. She now understood the pain that came with pleasure.

She sang softly as she bathed, humming sweet little melodies. She didn't know all the words to the songs she'd sing, but she knew the sweet tunes that played with them.
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:32 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was a bit more liberal himself, so to speak, not necessarily believing in inherent gender roles, but if a man wanted to hunt and work while his wife managed the house, that was fine with him. For him, it was simply a matter of what people enjoyed doing with their time. if Yoki enjoyed cooking and cleaning, then he wouldn't complain.
"Fair enough," he smiled at her suggestion to go bathe. he'd finish tidying everything else up (there wasn't a whole lot left to do) since he didn't really have anything else to do at the moment while he waited for Yoki to take a bath.

Incidentally, Zevran also took a little time in the bath to make sure that his body and hair were clean and attractive. He thus usually didn't mind when a lady did the same, because that usually meant they spent extra time making themselves more beautiful than before. He figured Yoki was one of these, with how adorable she was already.
He could overhear her little songs, and it made him smile so sweetly as he listened. She had a sweet little voice, and Zevran hoped to enjoy it further--perhaps even join with her. He might not have looked it, but Zevran was rather musically inclined--and his suave voice did make a nice singing one as well.

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:07 pm

Cleanse Your Spirit

She continued to softly hum as the water and soap rinsed her body. She was full of suds at this point as Yoki was one person who enjoyed baths. Rather, she simply loved being clean and made sure to take her time properly grooming herself. She enjoyed men who were clean as well, as personal hygiene reflected one’s lifestyle choices, she believed. She finished massaging her scalp, and washed the suds off of her body. She then scrubbed herself clean, and made sure to wash between her toes and behind her ears.

She grabbed a spare towel and started to dry off her long hair. She would then proceed to drying off her body. She looked at herself in the mirror, seeing a small girl with long black hair and pale skin. She lightly ran her fingers over every place Zevran had kissed her and blushed deeply. She blushed even harder from thinking about it. She bit her lip, realizing she left her clothes outside. She opened the door slightly and peeked out, looking for the male. Once she had spotted him, she blushed again.

It seems I accidentally left my clothes outside.” She squeaked. “Would it be okay if you handed them to me?
Mood: Relaxed Condition: Clean
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 7:42 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran got the place straightened up and so that would basically be ready to move out as soon as Yoki was clean and dressed. It didn't take a whole lot of time given that they had not exactly packed super heavily, but after he finished, Zevran simply pulled out a set of panpipes and began playing a little tune to bide his time.

a few minutes later, he heard the sounds of water stop, and a few moments later, he saw that cute little waterbender poke her head out the door.
"well you -could- just come and get them," he chuckled, "I've seen it all, if you recall... but..." he pocketed the panpipes, and gathered her clothes, lingerie, shoes, and all, and handed it to her in a neat little pile.
"here you go, lovely. we are ready to go once you are dressed, unless you have more to attend to first?"

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Cleanse Your Spirit

I could, technically do that.” She said, as the male hander her her clothes. “But you know, I wouldn’t want to get your floor all wet though technically we are water benders I mean it probably wouldn’t be a problem but y’know—” She took the clothes from him, her face red from realizing she probably was babbling again. “—Thanks.” She smiled before shutting the door gently and putting her clothes down on a shelf. She would then comb out her hair and clean her teeth, making sure she was totally okay before drying herself and then putting her dress on. She was lucky that the dress she wore wasn’t exactly uncomfortable, although the color simply didn’t suit the day. She stepped into her pumps and examined herself in the mirror.

She spun around and clipped on her flower ornament. She looked as fresh as she did last night before the party started. She would then step out of the bathroom and gently close the door behind her. “Well,” She walked over to the handsome Zevran. “Shall we go?” She smiled. “I see the place is clean now.
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:37 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran listened to Yoki babble a little bit, and simply patted her crown, kissing her forehead. "you're adorable." he said softly before letting her go back into the bathroom to get her clothes on. Granted, the next time they stopped for the night, he was going to take her clothes off all over again--except maybe those shoes. just because. xD

"I like your colors, by the way," he complimented her dress again. Blue was his favorite color, probably from being a waterbender (since Water Tribe stock were his favorite types of people in terms of looks, as well), "but aye... the place is clean and we are ready to go. Did you have any particular destination in mind, or should we just flow like water till we find a nice place to crash for the night... I'd be happy to give you another of those lovely massages, you know..." he winked. He'd let her "lead" this little adventure of theirs. He had nowhere else to be, even if he wanted to be anywhere else--which he didn't. He wanted to stay with the cute young waterbender.

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:34 pm

Cleanse Your Spirit

She blushed when Zevran complimented her. “Thanks.” She said. It was a standard water nation color. The majority of her wardrobe was shades of blue. Besides that, she has also been spotted wearing greys, blacks, and whites. No other colors really dominated her closet after all. “I do love your massages” She told him, sweetly. “However, maybe after this, we can go have dinner at my place, and maybe instead of you massaging me, I get to stick needles in you.” She giggled. “It’s relaxing, I promise.” She winked.

As soon as Zevran locked the door, and the left the vicinity, she would look around for interesting places. The idea was to let the water flow, letting the wind take them from place to place. Yoki considered herself a bit of a controlling person, but she never let it get to the point where she didn’t know how to have fun and let spontaneity rule her life for a bit. Water was supposed to be flowing yet not as wild as fire. They would walk around for a bit, Yoki would link her arms with his.

For a man, your skin is pretty smooth.” She commented.
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:16 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"you're quite welcome, Zevran smiled, "it is rather easy to wish to massage a young lady so lovely such as yourself." Sure it was flattery, but it wasn't fabricated. Yoki was a sweet little thing that deserved to be treated for how special she was.

"Oh? I think I would be fine with that... especially if you did it without your dress on." he winked. he obviously wouldn't have minded that (she looked cute in her underwear), but he was mostly just teasing. Zevran was a lighthearted man like that, and so usually liked to maintain a cheery atmosphere about him.

There was plenty to do around here, within reason even, but Zevran was even content with just talking a little walk. Maybe tonight he could take her out to dinner or something. At her remark, he simply nodded. "well... as an intermediate healer myself, I do try to maintain my own hygiene, and make sure my hands are soft enough to make any massage rather delightful." he chuckled. "your skin is very soft too, by the way--though I am sure you knew that." otherwise, he'd continue walking with her, his arm linked with hers.

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 9:02 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

Ah, yeah.” She said with a soft smile. Although she did a few chores at home, none of them actually left any harsh callouses on her skin. Part of the reason was that she was a healer, and she rid herself of scars and bruises as soon as possible in order to minimize the risk of contracting diseases or performing terribly as she worked.

As they walked through the streets, Yoki noticed that they were approaching more stores that sold fabric and clothes. She led Zevran to one of the stores. it was located in a building with several other stores and the building was made of earth. The stores itself didn’t have doors but only had walls of earth to act as a divider. Clothes and fabric were hung from the walls and several racks. A lady with a pastel green scarf on her head and a bright yellow tunic was manning the store that Yoki led Zevran too.

Welcome, ” The lady greeted them as they entered the store. “We have a wide arrangement of clothes made from fabric from around the world.” She told the both of them. “I hope you find just what you’re looking for.
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:25 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran did, every now and again, get involved in more dirty work so to speak, given that assassination was never exactly a clean or innocent occupation, but he always took care of himself as soon as it was convenient, and thus those masterful massaging hands of his felt as wonderful on the skin as ever.

"oh? and what are we doing here?" he asked with playful curiosity. he had assumed that if they were going to her place, that she had clothes for herself there, and he knew he had some of his own, although he also had plenty of other getups to choose from as well. but, if nothing else, he'd humor her, and it gave him a nice little excuse to watch what she did or how she moved. She was still, after all, very cute.

Back to top Go down
Yoki
Yoki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:30 am

Cleanse Your Spirit

Yoki tilted her head when Zevran asked her what they were doing at the store. She fluttered her eyes at him. “Nuuuthing.” She said, looking away. “I like clothes, that’s all.” She smiled. She had always appreciated the way clothes made a person look amazing, though she often wore things that weren’t very revealing. She appreciated the human body and because clothes were like an extension of the self and made it easy for people to express themselves.

But of course, if you’d like to go somewhere else.” She smiled before examining the fabric. “But don’t you think this is just pretty!” She said, holding up some white silk before looking at more things. They had interesting dresses in all sorts of different styles. They were probably imported from different parts of the world.
Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:33 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran chuckled at the younger girl's remark. "well... I certainly like them too." he nodded, "especially on people..." he leaned up next to her ear. "or especially taking them off of people." he added with a wink.

"Oh no, no no..." the man laughed, "by all means let us continue shopping around here. I wouldn't mind seeing you in something else if they are beautiful things like this... although remember my offer..." he winked. It wasn't like he would undress her against her will or anything, and he not only treated her with care, but she also seemed to enjoy when he massaged the clothes off of her. so it was a win-win in his books.
"aye... it is wonderful indeed." he grinned, to answer her question.
Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]   Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hijinks and Shenanigans [Yoki]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4