The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Executor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elegys
Elegys

EXP : 5160

Character Description
Position: Dark Avatar
Nation: Air Temples

The Executor Empty
PostSubject: The Executor   The Executor EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Elegys

And where would a priest be hiding in a place like this?

Elegys walked through the streets of Makapu Village, his hood pulled up over his head. He glared at people as they went past, but none of them seemed to be the priest – apparently he was extremely tall, and all the people he had met so far were very short indeed. He stopped at a small fountain and looked around, hoping to catch some sign of the man; but there was nothing.

Sighing, he sat on the edge of the fountain, making sure to keep his Airbender clothes covered. He breathed out slowly and erected a small invisible barrier around himself, just in case somebody decided to try and pick his pocket, or worse attack him.

He closed his eyes and spread his thoughts out through the village. While the technique was difficult, the practice he had gone through with Galaad made it fairly simple at this point. He searched through the whole city, eager to locate his potential ally.

”Where are you, Gan…”

Mood: Eager for Allies
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Gan
Gan

EXP : 360

Character Description
Position: Priest, Paladin
Nation:

The Executor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Executor   The Executor EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:50 pm

Gan Goto

Gan was currently staying in Makapu Village for the time being. It was on the outskirts of Earth Nation territory and being a wanted man, he managed to avoid attracting the attention of local authorities. Still, Gan intimidated the locals of the village and most kept their distance from him.

Gan was struck with curiosity when he saw someone who appeared to be an Air Bender monk enter the the small town. Gan personally really disliked Air Monks, mostly because of their beliefs. So when he saw, this monk enter the town, Gan had to resist the urge to fight him, because doing so would no doubt reveal his true identity.

Instead however, Gan approached the monk not bothering to hide his presence and preached during his approach, "When the false prophet arrives, do not bend to his teachings, those that do shall be led amiss and into the path of the abyss."

Gan stopped in front of the Air Bender and spoke harshly, "What is it that you desire? Monk."

Mood: Reserved
Condition: Healthy
Character Info Link:

Last edited by Gan on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

The Executor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Executor   The Executor EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:49 am

Elegys

The Airbender rose as he felt a presence approaching and quickly took in the man’s clothing. Judging by the symbol on his necklace, the man was indeed the priest he was looking for; his words only served to confirm the fact.

”I desire what all men do, Priest – enlightenment. Do you have what I need?” he asked, a smirk growing on his face. It would not be best to talk about his plans in the open, but in such a small village he couldn’t see how anybody would be eavesdropping.

”I know that you want the Avatar defeated – I might be able to offer you an opportunity. What do you say?”

Mood: Eager for Allies

Back to top Go down
Gan
Gan

Character Description
Nation:

The Executor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Executor   The Executor EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:39 am

Gan Goto

"Enlightenment you ask?" Gan questioned curiously, "I gave up on such a path long ago. All that exists in reality is a single path, shrouded by darkness. Darkness I intend to burn to the ground. What I seek is destruction and the opportunity to create all anew."

Gan was very clear on his intentions. It didn't involve trying to save lost and evil souls. It involved getting rid of them, making way for a better world.

The priest chuckled rudely out-loud when the monk mentioned defeating the Avatar.
"It is no simple task defeating a normal avatar, much less a fully realized one. Do truly believe such a thing is possible? Mere confidence is not enough to defeat her."

Character Info Link:

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

The Executor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Executor   The Executor EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:26 am

Elegys

”Ah, but can destruction not be enlightening? Walk with me, brother,” Elegys said, taking a few steps away from the fountain towards the outskirts of the town. Several of the villagers had already given him strange looks, and he wasn’t ready to reveal his presence so easily.

The Monk couldn’t help but smile as the priest chuckled. ”Without confidence, we are no better than the worms in the ground. And even they would not be so foolish as to face an opponent they didn’t believe they could defeat; I believe the Avatar can be defeated, but I know that I cannot do it alone. Not only do I search for physical allies, but spiritual ones as well.”

At this, Elegys stopped walking and turned to face the other man. They had reached the end of town now, and the houses surrounding them appeared to be empty. ”I know of your hatred for spirits, Gan, but they are necessary; in them lies our only hope to defeating the Avatar. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, correct?”

Mood: Scheming

Back to top Go down
Gan
Gan

Character Description
Nation:

The Executor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Executor   The Executor EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 am

Gan wrote:

Gan Goto

"Oh? I didn't know monks looked highly at such topics." Gan said curiously as he followed the monk. He was honestly intrigued at this monk in front of him. Most people didn't look at destruction at enlightening, much less a supposedly 'peaceful' Air Bending monk.

It was true, Gan didn't like spirits, but he was also a logical man. If it took the aid of spirits to defeat the Avatar, fine. He would simply kill the Avatar first, then the spirits later. Even perhaps this monk in front of him as well should Gan find out that their later goals are not similar.

Gan nodded at the monks proposal showing that he accepted.

"I wouldn't go as far as calling us friends," Gan simply stated, "We only share mutual interests at the moment. We may become enemies in the future should our interests differ."

"So tell me," Gan added, "Who exactly are you? From what I've gathered, you are no simple Air Bender monk. The goals you seek are not the same as what the rest of your kind seeks."

Character Info Link:

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

The Executor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Executor   The Executor EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:05 am

Elegys

Elegys nodded. A temporary alliance was always the best he could hope for with such a man when spirits were involved, and he would happily take it, even if it meant a potential enemy in the future. He mentally sized himself up against the priest, smirking slightly as he imagined fighting him in the future.

”My name is Elegys. And fortunately for you I no longer blindly follow the teachings of the nomads; I am bound to a higher cause now.” He turned slightly and looked up at the sky. ”I have sacrificed my own beliefs and ideals for the greater good, as much as it pains me to do so. Although I have mastered the forms, I will never receive my tattoos, and wouldn’t accept them even if offered. My life is forfeit now; I belong to the world.”

He turned back to Gan with a grave look on his face. ”I will restore balance, although I fear my life will be consumed in the process. Yet I must not balk at the path ahead, and will face it. Will you face it with me, Gan?” He extended his hand out to the priest to shake, his face remaining stoic and controlled.

Mood: Scheming

Back to top Go down
Gan
Gan

Character Description
Nation:

The Executor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Executor   The Executor EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:28 am

Gan Goto

Gan laughed, amused. Just to what extents would Elegys go to achieve his balance and how much of his humanity will the end product cost him?

"I am interested to see where this leads." Gan told the monk, "For now, you have my assistance."

Gan took Elegys's hand and shook it.

To Elegys's thoughts on his current goal, Gan simply said, "This is the path you have chosen, take pride in it."

Mood: Curious
Character Info Link:

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

The Executor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Executor   The Executor EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Elegys

”I am glad of it; you will surely be needed when the time comes. Stay safe, and I will contact you when the time is ripe. I doubt we will meet again before then.”

Elegys turned away to leave, before smiling at the man’s last comment. ”It was not my path to choose, Gan. As for my pride, I think that will be something I’ll have to work on.” He took a few steps away from the priest and let out a soft sigh. The meeting had gone well – his team was beginning to form.

Mood: Pleased

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Executor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Executor   The Executor Empty

Back to top Go down

The Executor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Earth Kingdom :: Makapu Village-
Jump to: