The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revelations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elegys
Elegys

EXP : 5160

Character Description
Position: Dark Avatar
Nation: Air Temples

Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Revelations   Revelations EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:48 pm

Elegys

”What do you mean, acquire more power? I could push for my Mastery, but it won’t make me any stronger, just increase my knowledge. Is that what you mean?”

Elegys sat cross-legged on the peak of a mountain. His previous topless attire had been replaced with a flowing purple robe accompanied with a black belt. Before him floated the Spirit that he had learned was named Galaad.

”I can help you master airbending, young one. But that is not what I mean – we need to be even stronger, enough to make a difference,” Galaad said. At the moment, it was still a mass of swirling purple and black, but had shrunk down to the size of a human. Without any discernible face, Elegys was finding it hard to tell where it was looking. ”Our meeting with the Avatar gave me an idea. What we need is her power – true mastery over the elements.”

Elegys couldn’t help but be shocked. ”But you know where she stands – she’ll never help us!”

”I don’t seek her help, Elegys – I mean to find somebody even more powerful to help us,” the spirit said, laughing darkly. ”I trust in your inner strength, otherwise I would never suggest this. You can overcome his innate darkness, I am sure of it – use him to usher in a new age, my friend.”

Elegys ran a hand over his head. If he was right in his assumption about what the Spirit was talking about, then it was very dangerous, and could lead to the destruction of both worlds.

”You assume right, Airbender. It is time we paid Vaatu a little visit.”

Mood: Ready for Action
Condition: Spirit

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

EXP : 5160

Character Description
Position: Dark Avatar
Nation: Air Temples

Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations   Revelations EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Elegys

The journey to the Tree of Time was a quick one; with Galaad’s guidance, Elegys had reached it in a matter of a few steps. This way of travelling was still new to him, but he seemed to be getting the hang of it quick enough – it wasn’t making him as nauseous anymore, at least.

When he arrived at the Tree, he couldn’t help but be in awe. The tree itself was magnificent; huge beyond imagining, with a huge purple sphere in the middle. To each side, at a fair distance, were the Spirit Portals – passages into the mortal realm through which one could keep their body and, more importantly, their bending abilities, in the Spirit World.

But the Portals weren’t why he was there right now. He took a few steps towards the tree, looking up at the deep purple that was the spirit of Chaos, Vaatu.

“And what brings you here to my humble abode?”

The voice was deep and controlling, and Elegys could feel his mind clouding with darkness. He stumbled back slightly, but felt a more familiar touch reinforcing him. Bursts of purple broke through the black in his mind, and he took a step forwards, back to his original position.

”I come to make a bargain, Vaatu. I need your power, and surely you desire freedom. Together we can accomplish these goals and more; all we need is each other. What say you?”

The Spirit’s laugh rolled across the plain all around, causing Elegys’ bones to shiver. “How long have you been talking with old Galaad, human? His ideas are as clear to see as the tree before me. Surely you are both aware that I am trapped here until the next Harmonic Convergence at the very least – you missed the last one by thirteen years. What, then, is your plan?”

Elegys shuffled nervously. He had planned what to say, but he could feel doubt creeping into his mind now. He expelled it at once, unwilling to show weakness in front of a potential partner.

”Surely you’ve felt the shift in Spiritual Energy recently. Portals are opening all across both worlds, and we believe we can tap into that energy. With enough power, we can break through your prison and you’ll be free.”

Vaatu remained silent for several seconds. When he spoke again, his voice was more reserved, as if finally considering the possibility of freedom. “Your plan may just work, Airbender. But then what? Do you expect me to join with you like the foolish Raava? To become the plaything of a petty human?”

Elegys stepped forwards again at this, his face set and stern. ”Take the deal or leave it, Vaatu. Freedom has a price, and this is yours.” The Airbender heard a slight laughing within his head, and recognised the voice as Galaad’s. It was a strange sensation, for sure.

It has been a long time since anybody has spoken thusly with Vaatu, human – I believe congratulations are in order.

Within the tree, the dark Spirit writhed and wriggled, seemingly in deep contemplation. After a few seconds, he drew right up to the edge of his small prison.

“I accept your terms. It is time to begin.”

Mood: Ready for Action
Condition: Spirit

Back to top Go down

Revelations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Other :: Spirit World-
Jump to: