The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arathea N. Konami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arathea
Arathea

EXP : 105
Birthday : 1995-08-24

Character Description
Nation:

Arathea N. Konami  Empty
PostSubject: Arathea N. Konami    Arathea N. Konami  EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:38 am

Arathea N. Konami  Untitl10

Full Name: Arathea Nielbrindal Konami
Element: Water
Birthplace: South Pole, Southern Water Tribe
Position: Freelancer
Training:
Water Bending- Expert
Charisma (Its a skill. Shh.)- Expert
Healing- Intermediate
Staff- Intermediate
Hand-to-hand- Beginner

Personality: Generally speaking, Arathea is normally a very happy and social person, loving to meet new people make new friends. She loves feeling the energy of other happy people, optimism giving her power (figuratively, of course). She is very aware of just how big the world is, and that fascinates her. So many people living in one big world? The harmony that could create is tremendous! That is the way Arathea thinks. Wouldn't it be nice if the world were unified? If there could be peace throughout the Earth? Ara thinks so. In fact her biggest lifetime aspiration is to see the world in complete harmony.

Arathea's current biggest Idol would have to be the one and only Avatar. The girl loves everything the Avatar stands for, peace and balance. Harmony. Ara even has dreams sometimes, where she gets the opportunity to help out Lady Avatar achieve the goal of world order. What a delightful experience that would be!

Most of the time, Arathea is a very joyful individual, though it is not all that difficult to anger her. She despises any sort of argument, any crime, any sadness, anything that could possibly upset the ultimate goal of Harmony. She is somewhat tolerant of it for a while, but one can definitely see the end of her temper if it continues. The disruption of Harmony is not something that can be brushed off, it must be dealt with, and sometimes swiftly.

Ara takes her ideal world VERY seriously. In order to achieve the Grand Utopia, she believes it is up to her to eliminate discord as it occurs. The defeat of anyone that disagrees with what is right. The riddance of anyone who causes sadness and fear. She knows it will be a long, hard road, but she very much believes that her opinions and her vision of a Harmonious world were put in her head because they are right. and with her determined personality, she intends to see that world one day.

Abilities: Arathea is most definitely a mid to long range fighter. her weapon of choice is the staff, though she prioritizes her Water Bending above all in combat. There are times when she will even water bend to create a staff out of ice if one is not readily available to her, and the situation calls for one. She does own a staff though, holding it in her hand as a walking stick or carrying it on her back. Most water tribe members keep their water in a little pouch or canteen in case they are in a place too dry, and Ara is no exception to that. She keeps her canteen on her belt, but it is hidden under the fabric attached to it. if an enemy wanted to target her water source, they would not know where to find it at first. When faced with an opponent at close range, Arathea does know a bit of hand-to-hand combat though she is not very good at it, and will most likely instead try to push the opponent back to a manageable range. She has the ability to heal with her water bending, though she still has much to learn and it takes her a bit of time to get right.

Appearance:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: Thin, but a bit on the muscular side
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Brown
Skin: Lightly Darkened

Ara is a fairly tall person, with dark skin and brown hair.She herself is thin, but her limbs are a tad bit muscular and thick, her shoulders just a tiny bit broad. She has eyes that are bright blue in color, small and a bit far apart from each other. Her hair is short on her left side, but as the strands go right they get longer, and the long hair Ara drapes over her shoulder. As for clothing, the dons the blue color of her tribe, a color one could see on nearly any water bender, assuming they do not hail from the swamps. Her outfit of choice is a blue sleeveless tank with a single strap over the right shoulder. on top of that strap it a large tuft of fur that acts as a pseudo sleeve. She couples that with a pair of simple, dark brown, knee length shorts. Around her waist is a white belt that has a long bit of fabric in the same color as her shirt and with fur attached to the hemline. Together the shirt and belt look like some sort of dress, though the bottom half cannot begin to cover anything. Said belt is buckled on the right side by a royal blue gem and a trio of small fur tufts. Her boots are also in a blue color matching the shirt and belt, with a decorative cross stitch design on the outsides. As an accessory, she wears a simple black choker around her neck and a black bracelet around her left wrist.
Spoiler:

Weaponry & Other Gear:

Canteen
Materials: Animal Pelt
Description: Just a simple fabric container for Ara's bending water. She hides it underneath the fabric of her belt to protect her water source.

Staff
Materials: Wood
Description: There is absolutely nothing special about it. It is really nothing more than a simple wooden walking stick with no fancy curves or design, no special carvings or markings. It is mostly used for combat.

History:
Spoiler because it got really long...:

Sample RP & Character Box:

Back when she was starting her journey, She had snuck onto in import ship that was leaving it's dock in the northern water tribe. It was stupidly simple, really, She simply asked if she could help the crew guys load the ship. they gratefully agreed, and Ara took a box in, never coming out. She hid there till the ship moved, the crew guys figuring she had left. It just enforced her belief that Kindness and harmony toward each other was the answer. It made life easier, while discord only brought about pain. In any case, there she was on the ship, and as it started moving, her new life would start too.

Now, she was quite used to being on her own, so that part was nothing new, but she was also used to the ice and snow of the water tribes. So she was just as excited about traveling as she was way back when, many years ago. She made herself at home sitting next to a port hole in the cargo hold, sitting on top of some crates. She stared at the moving water and occasional land masses as they made their way to the Earth Kingdom.

However, She was soon discovered, her window distraction being the end of her. "Hey! What are you doing in here?!" She heard the voice of a crew member behind her. She was startled at first, but she kept her cool as she turned to face the boy, who had to be just a bit older than her own age, 16 at the time. "Wait, aren't you that girl from the Northern Water Tribe? You stowed away?"
"Stowed away? Hardly. I Helped out didn't I? I brought these heavy crates in." The best part was, she wasn't even lying. "Y- yeah, uhm but you don't have clearance to board and..."
"What? My hard work doesn't warrant a trip to the Earth Kingdom? One way and everything." Confused, the kid went upstairs and brought the captain himself back down. After much negotiation, which was very frustrating for Arathea, The captain eventually decided that he would figure out what to do with their guest when they docked. "Keep an Eye on her though, Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." Honestly, what was every one so worried about?  It wasn't like she didn't deserve to be there. Did they think she was going to steal something? They were going to the Earth Kingdom to pick up supplies. What was she gonna steal? An empty crate? This kind of discord she wanted to eradicate.

In any case, they made it to the Earth Kingdom in just under a week, Ara actually making friends with the crew members during the trip. They played cards, had engaging conversations, had a great time together. So when they docked at Seedy Merchant's Pier, Ara was able to simply walk past the crew guys and off of the ship. "Well, Its been a great time you guys,  But I must go now...." She waved at them as they waved back and said their good byes. She turned around and began her exploration. "...I've got a journey ahead of me"

Mood: Adventurous
Condition: Healthy
Link: N/A

Back to top Go down
Arathea
Arathea

EXP : 105
Birthday : 1995-08-24

Character Description
Nation:

Arathea N. Konami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arathea N. Konami    Arathea N. Konami  EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:57 pm

Completion Bump! No Longer WIP~
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Arathea N. Konami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arathea N. Konami    Arathea N. Konami  EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 7:00 am

it looks good to me.
Just as a heads-up though, I personally despise scrollbars, and so I therefore hate your character box. xB

HOWEVER, it's not breaking any rules, and I'm not dickish enough to retcon/make up any new rules to change it, and so since no rules are being broken, and your character meets the criteria for your desired rank and what have you (and I do like those concepts and ideas, mind you Smile ), I will thereofre APPROVE!
Arathea N. Konami  Soa
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Arathea N. Konami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arathea N. Konami    Arathea N. Konami  EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 7:17 am

Nice profile, I approve

Oh, and I happen to like the scroll bar, so don't mind Zul Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arathea N. Konami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arathea N. Konami    Arathea N. Konami  Empty

Back to top Go down

Arathea N. Konami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: