The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Figure Drawing 102

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naseru
Naseru

EXP : 3500
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Scholar
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:34 am

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

Naseru smirked. "indeed... less than that, even." Even as recent as the childhood of Avatar Aang, there had not really been too many people from different nations mixing the way many of them did now. "it's interesting how the world changes like that... for better or for worse. Makes me curious as to how our current Avatar is doing..."
Except even among those in the university, Avatar Zulera was very difficult to track, and her behavior was unpredictable, leading many to label her as dangerous and as someone to be feared or avoided.

But on the other hand, if anyone could talk about blending the four nations together, as well as the bending disciplines, it would be her. Not that Naseru knew where to find her or anything, but he figured she was an interesting subject to speak about.

He personally felt like he and she were getting along pretty well. It wasn't like all college kids who met had sex with each other or anything (though perhaps the Litzak Family had secrets of their own that they did not share?). He decided to make a little comment.
"I may not paint, and certainly not as good as you or other art students," he pointed out, "but 've been told I can make a pretty good sketch." On the other hand, he didn't really know where he had been going with that, so he left it there for her to interpret how she would, taking a shot of his drink again.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Relaxed
Link: Naseru II

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

EXP : 2800

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:44 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Tilting her head to the side, her bottle held in position for a drink, Lynn tried to decide what he was saying, as well. After a drink, she asked him, her smile vaguely curving into a grin, "Are you saying that you'd be open to a modeling trade, of sorts...?" She wouldn't mind, if he was, and there was always the chance that she'd misunderstood, as well. While Lynn hadn't done any formal modeling, she was comfortable enough with her body to do such a thing.

At that point, however, if a trade were to take place, she might ask him for a more personal sketch pose. Naseru had very fine features... despite this (mostly) being about her dream project, Lynn would definitely not deny that she found his form appealing, both as a woman and an artist, and would love to sketch or paint him fully.

Mood: Creative
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

Naseru saw no reason to lie here. "sure." he suggested, "after we got to know each other a bit better of course... not that we probably aren't at least starting off on the right foot here or whatnot... just that I think it might be a bit too ambitious for either of us to ask that this early, yes?"

He'd definitely keep it on his mind though. Just that they had just barely met each other and... now that he thought about it... didn't even know each other's names. Then again, that *could* be considered sexy if they had the right kinks.
But, sexy and kinks aside, he turned to her. "so... what do we do from here?" he was technically "ready to start" as soon as she was, being rather calm and comfortable about where he was, and so if she asked if he was ready to start modelling, he'd say yes. Getting the model comfortable was important, but now she had completed that task.

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Glancing out of the single window in the room, as if to check the time, Lynn saw that they still had plenty. "If you're ready now," She began, finishing her drink quickly, "We can start the first trial session? I doubt you'd want to hang out here all night, waiting for me to start." The young art major was delightfully buzzed, for the moment, which was actually a pretty good place to be, when drawing; it kept one from being too worried over minor lines or mistakes.

Should Naseru accept and head to the washroom for a little privacy, she'd open her sketchbook and turn to a proper page, getting ready for his return. Lynn would be using a simple stick of charcoal, to begin with, but would probably move to a graphite pencil once she started adding in fine lines and details. The charcoal that remained would be great for shading, though.

Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:54 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

He nodded. That was kind of what he had been waiting for himself, not wanting to suggest it himself. He was a generally quiet and cunning young man, and while he knew he had many admirers, he let them come to him rather than the other way around. It wasn't like he was hard on the eyes--at all. He was also a bit buzzed right now, so it might have loosened him up enough to prompt him to take his clothes off.

"I'll be right back then..." he disappeared into the washroom, stripping down and undoing his ponytail, letting those long, silky raven strands caress down his back. if she'd rather he tie it back up again, he would, but he did enjoy the feeling of letting those slightly wavy locks cascade down his back.
Anyways, he came back out wearing nothing but a pair of (dark grey) boxer briefs that went to about his mid-thigh. his clothes were left in the washroom becuase he'd go back in there to dress again when the time came.
"so... how do you want me posed first?" he chuckled, standing rather at rest for the moment. He needed that much before he could continue--and if she purposely took her time--he'd know. x3

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:44 am

Aralynn Otoyome

'Oh my...' Lynn couldn't help but think as he reappeared, mostly naked and with his hair down. She did try not to stare, and answered in decent time when he asked the question. "Hm... I think this one?" She asked him, holding out a sketch that she'd done earlier, during the class-based modeling session. It was a more sweeping firebending stance than usual, looking as though it was partially based in the airbending style.

"I'm not sure what you'd call it," She admitted, awkwardly, though she was also stealing glances at him, while he looked at the drawing in her hands. The young artist would definitely not mind being cuddled up against those abs...

Condition: A Little Flustered

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:23 am

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

Let it not be said that Naseru was unaware that he was a rather hot guy. He simply didn't flaunt it so readily like many others did. instead... he let the ladies come to him, just as he had done with Lynn here. It wasn't a trap, per se... since they usually left satisfied too... but yeah. He liked his system, and his "role" as "the really hot quiet guy".

But, he stayed mostly professional. He was a tiny bit buzzed, but not enough to drain his inhibitions. He glanced at the pose she showed him, and then took a few steps in front of her.
"A lot of them don't have names... or have long, complex names that come from mixing the names of the forms I combined..." he chuckled. "but I can do that one... just tell me which way to face..." he posed for her, trying to match the one based on her picture and angle, but would be fine with moving a bit. Besides... any good artist knew that it was unreasonable to expect the model to stand rigid as a board the whole time.

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:48 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Though Lynn made some very slight verbal corrections to his positioning - mostly just asking him to raise his chin just a little bit - based solely on the light coming in through the window, the initial pose that Naseru took was just about perfect. In fact, she told him so: "Perfect; now the light doesn't hit your jawline so dramatically... Is that going to be comfortable?" So that he didn't have to stand there for too terribly long, she had already begun a rough-hewed sketch, waiting for his answer.

"You can speak, by the way," She did tell him with a smile, as she glanced up to sight the angle of his left arm, "Since I'm mostly working on the general body shape, for the moment, it's no problem." Talking while she worked didn't distract Lynn too badly, and it would keep him from getting too bored, she figured.

Condition: Drawing

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

Naseru was fine with these slight adjustments, and moved his body or limbs or face accordingly. At her question, he did have an interesting remark.
"well... that depends on how skilled you are." he pointed out, "the best artists can grasp the concept of the pose, and yet still allow the models to move around a bit besides just talking. Not a bash on your skills or anything... just wondering what level you're at and how flexible you are with me potentially making slight movements." Obviously he hoped not to have to stand stock-still while she painted, as that could make him sore if he was holding it for long periods at a time.

"I suppose those are my questions for the time," he chuckled, "and thus me speaking..." for it had been said after her other remarks. "unless there's something you wanted to ask me?" It was not a hint of any kind, per se... just that she had said she was okay with talking and he didn't exactly have anything on his mind at the moment...
Condition: Posed

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:42 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

"I don't mind that, for the initial pose," Lynn agreed, concerning small movements and adjustments, "I may ask you to hold a particular part of the pose as still as possible later, if I happen to make some fine-line adjustments. That doesn't really apply to this commission though, I don't think." No, this was just to get the stances down, rather than to copy every aspect of Naseru's appearance - fine details weren't needed.

Other than that, the young artist wasn't sure what she would need to ask him, and so she cast her thoughts around for something else as she drew a few lines along the curve of his knee. "Nothing in particular, but if you'd just like to chat, you could tell me some about yourself?" She offered, "Or I could do the same, or we could trade off?" Lynn laughed, since, really, she was pretty open about herself.

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:23 am

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

"alright then..." he nodded, and otherwise held the pose, sometimes moving to scratch an itch or something, but he was good at returning his body to the original position it was in. A funny thing about their current states of undress was that Lynn's hotpants were arguably shorter than Naseru's boxer briefs. But... women's clothing generally bared much more leg anyways. Nothing wrong with that (said Naseru).

"well... I'm named after my father," he chuckled, "who is also a teacher of bending studies here at the University... "and of course, just like the storybook characters... I came out looking just like him except I got my mother's features--her nose and her blue eyes, in particular."
With a grin, he winked at her.
"in that case... your turn." he didn't mind getting asked about himself though... he felt as if he had just started the game though.

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:04 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Laughing, the artist thankfully held her charcoal off the page, so that she didn't make a mistake. "Oh, a game, is it?" She grinned, having the same thought, "Alright... Well, my name was chosen from some far back relative, but I've always shortened it. I have a younger sister and two younger brothers who are all here at the University, and my parents got their degrees here, as well."

"Other than that..." Lynn relaxed for a moment, trying to think, "Most of my family have similar features, but I'm pretty sure that there's some Water Tribe mixed in with Earth Kingdom, somewhere back in our lines." Continuing her sketch, she nodded back at Naseru, "Your turn again, I think." She had given a decent amount of information, she figured.

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:30 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

"I was an only child..." Naseru remarked in response. if it was his turn, then so be it. "though my father did adopt a young child from the Fire Nation that he raised as his own... so I kind of had a younger sister since childhood." and boy was she a beautiful little thing. She usually travelled with Naseru Senior whenever they went out. She was a blind and deaf little thing, but had the sweetest little heart imaginable. He also realized that while they had mentioned where their names had come from, neither one had actually given it. Naseru didn't see that as a terribly big deal.

"My mother has Fire Nation roots I believe... though it doesn't explain the blue eyes..." he continued, "they did meet at this university though, and my mother is also a history professor... so I suppose the university life was just doomed to own us both for a while eh?" he chuckled. he didn't hate that though.
"but that's my end of the story anyways... what else should we ask each other about?"

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:38 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

"Well, I usually get roped into activities by my floor-mates..." Lynn mentioned, waving her charcoal in a vague gesture around, "But what do you do to enjoy yourself? For fun?" That was how that first statement worked into the conversation. She simply answered her own question (somewhat) before asking it of him.

Her sketch was coming along well, despite having not taken too long thus far. Of course there would be fine-tuning and hopefully a little movement thrown in, but for now it was at least recognizable as the pose before her. True to the typical artist fashion, however, Lynn did not draw the shorts, but rather left that area mostly ambiguous. The final mural may or may not have ornate clothes, and so she liked to leave sketches open for that sort of thing.

Lynn was enjoying herself, despite this being a type of "work", technically. She hoped that he was too, at least enough that this wouldn't become something that he dreaded.

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:51 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

"me? other than sketch and research? I do enjoy board games... card games... drinking games... strip games." he chuckled at the last one. "though that's pretty much all college-aged kids, I'd wager." it was a bold thing to admit, but wasn't laced with any underhanded references unless she wanted it to be. He hadn't really gone into detail about his sister, but he figured she'd ask about him if she was interested, or wouldn't if not. No big deal.

Naseru's shorts did have a bit of leeway near the groin so that his man-parts weren't sculpted out in astonishing detail, but otherwise they hugged his legs fairly well... and his butt. But, he was posing, and so didn't exactly see her progress too much since he didn't want to waltz on over and break the pose.

"but other than those things... I enjoy travelling. Learning new things; being geeky about it a bit... or the usual."
"well, and cooking. cooking's fun too." not all of his life was devoted to his college major, after all...

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 am

Aralynn Otoyome

Lynn grinned, "I think it must be all college-aged kids, because I love all sorts of those games... Though I think the strip games and drinking games are the best, provided it's not just the girls on this floor." That made her laugh. Yes... strip games were best with guys involved, in this young art student's opinion. Or, y'know, with just one guy involved, with just her as the girl involved. Those were even more fun, and she wouldn't object to playing one with Naseru.

"I'm not that great at cooking," She did admit, however, "Most of the things I can make require minimal actual cooking... Like pancakes, or salads and such. Nothing to brag about, certainly." Lynn couldn't exactly throw together a five star, three course dinner, but in her defense, she had never had to.

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:14 am

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

He chuckled. "I wouldn't complain... strip games can be applied to almost any game in one way or another. Maybe one of these days we'll have to challenge each other." It was not lost on him either that they still didn't even have each other's names, but at this point, now it was an intriguing game. He wouldn't be the first to give his or ask hers... he was certain of that... just for the sake of the game.

"we've all got different talents," he shrugged, "kind of how some can move fire, others can move water, and others move air or earth. others make up for it in other fields... makes me wonder how the Avatar does it all." he chuckled. he wasn't trying to demean nonbenders or anything (he didn't know if she could bend or not though, in his defense).
"but hey... whatever works right?" he added. Then he paused.
"Speaking of... how's the drawing going?"

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:43 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

"Ooh, a challenge?" She grinned, "I might take you up on that one... I'm pretty good at those sorts of games. Bet I could have you naked first - though, I'd let you cover up a bit, first." The young art student had to laugh a bit, at that one, given that Naseru was in his underwear (not that she was wearing much, herself).

Glancing over at the timer, at his second question, Lynn saw that there was surprisingly little time remaining, and so she turned it off, gesturing for Naseru to come and have a look. "The form is going great," She told him, maneuvering the sketchpad so that her drawing was clearly visible, "I've got most of the major muscle areas sketched out, as well as some of the details, but now it has shape, at least."

The details were going to take the longest, of course; likely taking up at least a session or two alone. That was always how it went.

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:04 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

Naseru smirked coyly. "heh... just because you want to have me naked more doesn't mean I still wouldn't get you down to your skin first." he had a bit of pride, and could tease right back, anyhoo. He didn't mean to turn it to actual insults or anything so dramatic though. "we could just use our uniforms for that... since then we'd pretty much have the same number of items on." he added with a chuckle. the only difference that Naseru knew of was the socks and shoes (the men wore dress shoes and ankle socks, while the women wore kneesocks and maryjanes).
"gotta make it fair after all," he chuckled.

At her invitation, she sat next to him, without snuggling against her, per se. He had self-control after all. He leaned over to look at the picture, and smiled at it and then at her. "it's looking good..." he wasn't expecting her to draw his shorts, as long as she wasn't drawing dangly bits.
"It looks good," he nodded approvingly, "good to know that my nodelling was put to good use." he chuckled playfully. He'd want to relax a little bit, maybe stretch or just sit and relax, but he'dbe ready to go back and continue within a few minutes.

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Smiling at his compliment (and the thought of getting him out of his uniform piece by piece), Lynn stretched her back slightly and stood, to work the kinks out of her muscles. "Let's take our fifteen minute break now," She suggested, heading over to the little mini-kitchen, "Want another drink? I'm going to have one, myself." The effects of the first had mostly disappeared, and so a second wouldn't hurt her.

Grabbing a bottle - or two, if he wanted one - the young artist leaned up against the counter, taking a slow drink. All things considered, she was fine right now, and ready to keep going, but Lynn knew that it would be best to pace herself. Naseru, too, would need to pace himself so that he wouldn't get burnt out. Should he choose to, he could easily wander around a little, or stretch out on the couch, or just about anything else - it was a decently large space.

Condition: Taking a Break

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:42 am

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

"alright..." he nodded, stretching a bit more. "Lemme put something on real quick..." he went to the bathroom to grab his shirt and pants (but not his coat, socks, or shoes) and threw them on, not exactly wanting to wander around someone's house in his underwear. It was one thing to model, but he had to have some decency, he felt.

"Sure... another drink doesn't sound too bad..." he called out gently as he pulled his shirt on and buttoned up the bottom few buttons. He didn't call out loudly (and his voice wasn't terribly loud to begin with), since the place wasn't that big. But, similar to her, the effects of the drink had gone down, so another would be nice.

He wasn't sore or stiff, but it did feel nice to be able to sit down and relax, and so after receiving his drink, he did just that, not thinking much about the fact that he had put a few clothes on. He was not going to get drunk, but he didn't mind loosening up a bit more before his next posing session.

Last edited by Naseru on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:57 am

Aralynn Otoyome

Lynn wouldn't have minded him staying in his underwear (he was rather easy on the eyes), but the fact that he'd dressed didn't bother her either. Taking a swig from her bottle, she gave a sigh, enjoying getting up and moving in the same way that Naseru was enjoying the rest sitting down.

"Do you want anything else?" the artist offered, trying to be a decent host, "I've got some snacks up here... I generally eat meals at the cafeteria, so there's nothing too hardy or fancy." Should she rifle through her things, Lynn would probably find a package of cookies or something.

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:45 am

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

Naseru knew she wouldn't have minded it, but it was more for his own sake, and also perhaps for the fact that if she wasn't in her underwear during the downtime, he had no reason to give her the extra enjoyment without getting anything in return. Sure he could be called a selfish man, but for things that were simply wants rather than needs... yeah. he did usually want something in return.

He stayed seated, while she got up, which was fine. He had been on his feet and she had been sitting, so it made sense for them to want to switch it up in that regard.
"Well... if you're offering I'll take what you've got," he shrugged, "maybe a glass of water too." drinking water with alcohol reduced the chances of hangover--not that he was about to go to sleep, let alone get stone-drunk.
He'd be fine with some cookies though. it'd be hard to go wrong with those...

Back to top Go down
Aralynn
Aralynn

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 3:48 pm

Aralynn Otoyome

Indeed, Lynn quickly stumbled upon the package of cookies. Holding the bag in her teeth for just a moment, she managed to get a bowl down from the top shelf of her tiny little kitchen area (showing off her entire midriff at the same time) to pour the cookies into. Once that was situated, she poured a glass of water and brought both items out to the table where Naseru sat nursing his alcohol.

"Here we go," She smiled brightly, handing him the water and setting the bowl down, though she did snag one of the cookies for herself, "Hope these are okay?" Taking a bite, the young artist found that, thankfully, they were still soft and tasted good - nothing worse than stale, nasty cookies.

Stretching herself out once again, Lynn remained standing. Not out of disrespect, but simply because she'd soon be sitting in one position for another half hour, and that was rough on a body.

Back to top Go down
Naseru
Naseru

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:07 pm

Naseru Amiti Litzak II

Naseru's eyes did dart towards the girl's form as she stretched up to try and reach the cookies. She had a cute belly. He wanted to poke it. Of course, that meant getting up and he didn't want to do that either because he'd be back on his feet for another half hour or so in a few minutes anyways.

Trying one of the cookies, Naseru nodded his approval. "they taste fine to me... thanks." he nodded politely, and had a few cookies, though unlike her, he remained seated, though he did stretch a little bit, making sure his legs wouldn't hit anything.

He ate and drank calmly, though was pretty much ready to continue whenever she was, after a few snacks and drinks. He had a comfortable little buzz, but not enough to knock out his inhibitions or anything. Besides... he wouldn't be able to hold a pose if he was stone-drunk.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Figure Drawing 102   Figure Drawing 102 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Figure Drawing 102
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next