The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not That Drunk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Water Tribes

Not That Drunk - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:00 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

The story was not nearly an hour long, but they did have some wild shenanigans (he didn't share them all; too much time and some didn't fit this mood) together. The story of the blind girl came from a pirate named Raeya, whom Zevran had crossed paths with on many occasions (and usually involved renting a room). It did sound like Katara, but there was no way of making sure except asking her.

"your giggles are music to my ears..." he whispered once those stories had been told, "if you're comfortable naked and in those heels... we can continue." he'd be more than okay with another hour or so of this as well. He had connections with the innkeep anyways... and thus they wouldn't get evicted if they stayed a bit later (despite still having plenty of time). Of course, his remark about whether or not she was comfortable was also just to verify that she was, in fact, enjoying herself (she seemed to be... but it never hurt to double check). ensuring she was comfortable was important, after all...
Mood: Pleased
Condition: Waking up
Link: Zevran

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:45 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

"Very comfortable," Jurishe assured him, nuzzling into him a bit, "And I'd love to keep going... I'd offer to tell you a story in return, but most of mine are the traditional Water Tribe stories... So you've probably heard them, already." The one she had, that he might not know, would be the starfish story.

She was very much enjoying Zevran's stories, however, and wouldn't be disappointed if he kept going. Far from disappointed, Jurishe would enjoy his voice, his words, and his hands... She could easily spend even longer here, just like this. She was grateful for the offer to do just that.

Mood: Happy
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:14 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled when she mentioned that she was comfortable... he wouldn't complain, because it also meant that she wasn't about to get dressed. "you can if you'd like... or if you'd rather hear another of mine, I can tell it..." he continued playing with her hair, though sometimes also rubbed her back or her butt.

"how many more hours would you like to stay like this?" he asked playfully. he was technically fine as long as she was, but didn't hurt to also be a bit playful in the meantime. "because we can stay here as long as you'd like... unless you suddenly feel the urge to get up and dance or something..." he patted her butt softly, to show that he was just joking with her. He did hope his remarks would produce a giggle from her, for he did quite like those.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:05 am

Jurishe Chuyin

With a soft smile, Jurishe propped herself up for a moment, so that she could look into his eyes better. "I'd love to hear another," She admitted, though that was no hardship, "You're a very good storyteller, you know... Your voice is very nice to listen to, and you tell your tales in a very engaging way." It was her most confident compliment, and one that she felt was a bit of an honor.

The pat on her butt definitely had the naked waterbender giggling, so point for Zevran. Humming as if in thought, Jurishe twirled a lock of long brunette hair around her finger, "Well... if you keep playing with me, and touching me, and telling me these wonderful stories... I'd stay for as long as I'm able." It was true, and she really was comfortable as well.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:18 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled at the naked girl's giggling, since she was looking into his eyes at the moment and smiling at him (something he was also doing to her). "I do my best," he smiled, his hands still massaging her butt, "in both storytelling and pleasing... among other things." he chuckled."

Her suggestion did have him smile though. "Well... how would you like me to touch you and play with you?" he chuckled. "we *can* get up if you wanted to stretch or dance around..." he grinned. He wouldn't mind seeing Jurishe dance sexily. She probably didn't know how, but Zevran would happily teach her a thing or two... let her take control... feel confident and such. He learned lessons from one woman to another after all. Not that he wanted Jurishe to turn into a dominatrix or anything, but he did think it would be good for the sweet young lady's self-esteem for her to flaunt her body--even if it was just for him.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:08 am

Jurishe Chuyin

"I wouldn't know how..." Jurishe admitted, though her expression didn't become worried, or anything, "What sort of dancing did you have in mind?" She figured that he didn't mean the sort of dancing one did when washing dishes, swaying their hips and bouncing a bit, so she was rather curious. There also wouldn't be any music, unless, of course, he provided some.

The young waterbender wasn't going to move until she'd heard his response, though. Otherwise, she'd have no choice in the matter and would have to dance. His other question was easier for her to answer. "I loved your fingers in my hair," Jurishe admitted, her smile curving further, "And your hands over my hips and my backside... I've always enjoyed that from you."

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:15 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled playfully. "well... for a sexy and naked girl like you... you could probably just wiggle and gyrate your hips and it would be effective... I can teach you romantic dancing if you would like sometimes, but that is more appropriate with music and formal attire, which I do not think either of us have much interest in putting back on right now, yes?"
If Jurishe wanted her clothes back on, he wouldn't stop her, but he didn't think she did.

"otherwise... it's just a matter of moving your body and enjoying yourself... I could touch you during the dance or just watch... it'd be up to you. Just do what feels right... move your body, express yourself... be free." he chuckled slightly at the irony of that given that the 'freeness' was augmented by the nakedness as well.
"I guess it's a matter of whether or not you would like to. Do not be afraid to say no if you do not yet feel comfortable doing so though. I will not judge." She would know that he wouldn't. He wanted these things to be her choice. So... he'd leave it to her. If she wanted to dance, he'd happily help her learn and also enjoy herself, and if not, he would think of something else to do with her that she'd enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:03 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Slipping off of him and back onto the bed, Jurishe was blushing... but she also wanted to try, since Zevran seemed to have such a high opinion of what she could be able to do. "You'll help me?" She did ask, just to make sure. Jurishe didn't want to look like an idiot, when she was unsure of what to do with her arms or whatnot.

Though, with that, she made her way to the edge of the bed, carefully lowering her toes to the floor before standing. The naked waterbender was decently steady in those heels, since she had barely walked in them at all, the previous evening (as Zevran had promised). So, for now, she would leave them on.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:12 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"of course..." he smiled sincerely at her, "There is a first time for everything... and if I am to be your first teacher in this regard... I would certainly not want to see you struggle by yourself or something." he ran his hand through her hair a final time before letting her get up. After she was on her feet, he got to his and did slip on his shorts just to keep it from getting too suggestive this early on. He wasn't about to sex her up mid-dance, and didn't want her thinking he was trying to--not this early on anyways.

"you are fine with staying naked, yes?" he chuckled, "and were you going to take the shoes off or leave them on?" He knew which he'd prefer, and he actually wouldn't have even asked the question if he could read Jurishe's mind. But... he was a gentleman, and wanted to ensure that she was comfortable, especially when she'd be dancing sexily for him (with him). there was, after all... a full-length mirror in the room that they could technically use for Jurishe to watch herself.
"So..." he stood behind her, "feel free to move and get comfortable in your skin first... and tell me where you want me." he'd be fine with a look-don't-touch dance even (for a while anyhoo), but of course, he'd also be happy to be behind her and guide her limbs and body to get the best and most enjoyable kind of dance the sweet little waterbender could.
Condition: Caring

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:17 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Knowing that he would be helping - hands on or not - made the naked waterbender feel quite a bit better, really. "I'm alright like this, for you," Jurishe nodded, brushing some hair back over her shoulder, out of her way, "And... I think I can keep the heels on. I haven't walked in them much at all; true to your word." That made her smile quirk just a tad.

Stepping so that she was a little closer to Zevran, not quite touching, she began to move, following his suggestion of swaying her hips, to start with. Looking over her shoulder at him, Jurishe wasn't really quite sure of what else to do, and so his guiding touch would be appreciated, at this point.

Mood: Unsure
Condition: Dancing

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:28 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"alright... excellent." he grinned. "you do look quite breathtaking when you are naked in those heels, my lovely friend." not that she didn't look pretty out of them or in her clothes (or lingerie :3), just that he admired her for her current state of dress, rather than wishing she'd take anything off or put anything on.
Okay, so maybe this was his personal preference of what she should wear if he could choose, but he left that choice to her. Since she wanted it, he happily agreed. If she was happy, he was happy.

He did shift them gently so that she'd be able to see herself in the mirror if she wanted. Besides... then she could see what she was doing, and see if she thought she looked good or not.
"you don't mind seeing yourself naked, do you?" he smiled, still keeping his expression reassuring as well as his touches. He did seem to be trying to coax her to wiggle her hips a bit more, and maybe even gyrate them, but he wasn't rushing or forcing her. This was supposed to be something that helped boost her self-confidence, and so he'd take whatever pace he needed.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Watching herself in the mirror shouldn't have been such a big deal, Jurishe knew, but it made her blush a little, regardless. She didn't move away, however, and managed to tell Zevran that it was fine - she did not mind. Actually, seeing herself this way did help her see how attractive she was, and how sensually she could move her body, so... mission accomplished on his part!

Trying to follow his coaxing, the naked waterbender gave her hips a little wiggle, looking back at him to see if it was the right way. Being that it was (or at least close enough), Jurishe would try again before rocking her hips in a slow little gyrating motion, blushing a bit deeper at the way it looked in the mirror; quite sexual, really, as was the point.

Mood: Unsure

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:47 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled softly as he saw her blush as she watched herself. Maybe it was just him, but she was a very sexy little thing. He watched her too to get a good look at her beautiful naked body, running his hands up her hips and sides, and even squeezing her breasts ones, because he knew she liked him squeezing her breasts, hips, and thighs.

As she wiggled her hips, Zevran smiled and nodded to show that she was in fact on the right track. To be honest, he wasn't picky; his ultimate goal with this was to make her comfortable with her body, for hers was a beautiful one. he let his hands caress all around her hips and waist (front, back, and sides), and noded approvingly.
"Aye... now you're getting the hang of it," he purred... "more like that... let your hips move..." he was certainly enjoying it, and of course, was giving her those little touches and sounds of his voice that she had wanted too, so it wasn't like he was just expecting her to dance without giving in return...

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:24 am

Jurishe Chuyin

As she got more used to the movements, Jurishe started to see similarities between her 'dance' and some of the Water Tribe dances, from back home (for the both of them). Throwing in a few of the twists or turns from those dances, the naked young woman was becoming a bit more confident and comfortable, even with the high heels and the mirror.

Of course, having him touch her hips and breasts while talking to her was a little distracting... in all the best ways. Zevran was leading her perfectly, even as she began to do a little more on her own. "How's this...?" Jurishe asked aloud, after a little while, pushing her hip into his left hand, smiling at his reflection in the mirror before them.

Mood: More Confident

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:29 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran moved with her, guiding her when she needed it and otherwise just touching or caressing her. He did like her breasts and hips (and did even touch her groin a couple times), but also played in her hair, keeping his touches soft and gentle as to not distract her. She was very beautiful, and images of her dancing around naked were already swimming sweetly through his mind.

he did grope her hips softly as she bumped them into his hands. he was not so much guiding her after a while but rather just touching her as she let loose.
"it's fantastic," he smiled, "keep going... you're getting the hang of it quite well I believe..." of course, if she needed a break or wanted to stop, he'd let her; he just wanted to encourage her, both because it was doing nice things for her self-confidence, and because watching a beautiful waterbender dance around naked with high heels on was a very visually appealing sight. He would not ever deny that.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:25 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Jurishe continued dancing for quite some time after that. She was really getting into it, to the point that she'd likely forgotten that she was naked, really. Finally, she began adding little shimmies and twirls, truly dancing with Zevran instead of just moving her body (though both were quite sexually appealing). It was definitely something that she would enjoy, in the future, now.

She was forced to stop, however, when her ankle slipped on a turn, causing her to fall into Zevran's chest. "Oh!" She yelped, suddenly hanging onto him to keep from landing flat on her face, trying to get her high heels back under her. "S - sorry," She murmured, with a slight awkward laugh, "I think I may have been on my feet in these for a little too long..." She'd lost track of time, to be quite honest.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:51 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

The only clothing between the two were Zevran's shorts and Jurishe's heels (the former to indicate that he wasn't thinking about sex; but rather just about dancing). He danced with her, moving his body so she could see it as well, and touched and caressed hers the way she liked. He would definitely enjoy dancing with her again, especially if they could take off their clothes agian. Jurishe did seem to have forgotten a few times that she was naked... but he did not mind.

He gasped when she slipped, and was there to catch her and help her right herself a second later.
"It is okay..." he reassured her, gently scooping her into his arms. "as long as you are okay, that is..."
he laid her on the bed. "here... let's rid your feet and ankles of that tension for a bit..." he gently pulled off the shoe that had been on the foot of the ankle she rolled, and then the other one, setting them next to her on the bed. He began massaging her lovely bare feet a moment later.
"If you wanted..." he cooed, as Jurishe would feel the strain on her ankles and feet start to dissipate already, "after this, you could strap those back on and we could dance some more... maybe a bit slower? you seemed to like how I touched you, at least..." he chuckled. it was up to her though. He'd make sure her feet weren't under pressure before letting her back onto them. They did have an hour or so before it might be a good idea to start heading back to not leave sweet little Katara waiting... so he'd let Jurishe know that.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:25 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Her handsome dance partner had Jurishe off of her aching ankle and on the bed for a massage so fast that she hardly even had to deal with the pain. Soon enough, it was already fading away under the careful attentions of his magical fingers. "I'm alright, now," she assured Zevran with a smile, brushing some of her errant hair back behind her ear, "Thank you."

She felt a little clumsy, after having danced so gracefully, but the naked young woman wouldn't hesitate to do it again. "I'd love to dance some more," Jurishe admitted, with a tiny blush, "You were right; I really did enjoy it, once I got the hang of the motions... and the touches." Not that it took too terribly long to adjust to his touches; no way.

Carefully, experimentally, Jurishe flexed her ankle in his hold, just to see how it handled. There were no stabbings of pain; it seemed as though Zevran's quick attention had done wonders.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:24 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran did take a break to lean up and kiss her lips appreciatively, but finished dealing with the aching ankle within minutes. "I am glad... I would hate your day to be ruined by something so trivial." he flipped some hair out of his own face and gave her that smile again.

Hearing that she would be down for dancing again, Zevran grinned. "well... I would love to join you in that endeavor then, if you would like..." he offered, also watching her ankle. Her lack of showing any pain meant he had done well--it was a quick and easy fix overall though.

"Did you want to put anything on,?" he asked, glancing first at her clothes, then her heels (which were right beside Jurishe's legs) and then at her, "or no?" he might have hoped for the latter (and only the latter :3) but as always, Zevran the Gentleman would leave it up to his date.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:17 pm

Jurishe Chuyin

Though Jurishe was generally a "once bitten, twice shy" kind of person, this time she chose to be brave and "get back on the horse", so to speak. Moving her feet from Zevran's lap, she carefully slipped them back into her heels, making her decision. "I'd like to try again," She smiled at her companion, "Like this."

With that said, the naked young waterbender stood up, making sure that she was steady before moving so much as an inch away from the bed. "I've got it," She assured Zevran (as well as herself), with a brighter smile. Jurishe wanted to dance some more... and she wanted that dance to be with him.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:29 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was in his (small) shorts still anyways, but he smiled at Jurishe once she strapped her heels back on, admiring them as his eyes wandered up her curvy body to her face, where he grinned. "excellent. you do look quite stellar this was... probably your best." he chuckled. "though don't ever do this for anyone else unless you trust them." he gave another slight chuckl at this, since it should have been obvious. Yes, Zevran's "personal preference" might have been naked with shoes on, but if Jurishe asked about it, he'd be honest with his reasoning. It wasn't a *huge* deal to him, otherwise he would have tried prompting her to put them on instead of offering her the choice without pressure.

As she stood up, he watched her again, standing next to her, preparing to take her back the few feet it was to the mirror. Once she was steady, he did just that, smiling at her. "so... would you like to start? set the pace... and I will dance with you... or put my hands where you say." he smiled playfully, watching the lovely naked waterbender to see what her first move would be.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:06 am

Jurishe Chuyin

"I won't..." Jurishe promised, when he said not to dance with someone unless she trusted them, "I wouldn't be naked around someone I didn't trust. But, out of curiosity, why not this in particular?" Was there something here that she wasn't seeing as bad, or extremely intimate, or something else? It seemed just as intimate as any other naked activity, to the young woman.

Regardless, when it came time to start up the dance again, she reached back to take Zevran's hands, placing them on her hips just as she began to rock them back and forth, with a tiny bit of a wiggle here and there. Before long, she was in full swing once again - quite smoothly now that she'd gotten the feel for it (though, really, it was Zevran getting the feel of things, amirite?).

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:21 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran smiled. "well... I mostly meant not being naked in front of anyone... but also because you are very sexy the way you dance... and obviously if you couple that with being naked... it's very suggestive. It's okay in front of me because I will not bring you harm like some others might.

He chuckled. "and I do love you naked wearing heels," he finally admitted, "that is probably my favorite thing to see on you." He'd happily explain if she asked (or even if she asked "why just heels"). Zevran did not want Jurishe thinking he found her feet offensive or anything.
Either way, he'd listen if she wanted to talk, otherwise he'd just dance with her, feeling her hips and rubbing along the bumps that her pelvis would make when she moved her hips a certain way. He kept his pace matching hers, to provide the beautiful young girl with optimum enjoyment as she danced.

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:48 am

Jurishe Chuyin

Jurishe did, in fact, giggle a bit at that, and ask; "Why just the heels..? Any reason in particular?" Then, after half a beat (and a little twirl) she mentioned, "I did notice that you've left mine on twice now... and you do love seeing me wear them, it seems like..." Not that she minded - that much was clear in her tone - she was simply curious.

Him rubbing over her little pelvic bumps did encourage the naked young waterbender to perform the same motions a few extra times, but otherwise she moved her body along with an imaginary song, only audible to her. Really, if Zevran paid close attention, he might notice that Jurishe's movements - particularly of her feet - matched the beat of many traditional Water Tribe songs, which was more than likely what she was imagining in her head.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 4:22 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"well..." he cooed, happy to answer that question, "you look beautiful naked... most women do. So obviously, I like to see as much of your body as possible. Wearing heels will shape parts of your body and enhance your curves..." he ran his hands over her calves, thighs, butt, and back, "mostly in those places." he nodded at her. "you might have heard that one, being a healer and all though." he chuckled softly.

"now..." he continued touching her as they danced of course, not having stopped, but instead simply spoke as they danced. "with that in mind... I do like seeing the enhanced curves... think of it like makeup. You are not ugly without it... only that it often times adds to the beauty of the situation. Covering your feet to enhance your curves is a small price to pay in my opinion, and so I do it." It wasn't a fetish--it wasn't like he was worshipping the shoes or always demanding she keep them on. He always gave her that choice.

"So in fine, I like you naked with heels on because your body is so beautiful and I love seeing as much as I can of it, and the heels are simply to further augment that beauty. However... know that you don't have to curl your ankle just to get me to take them off," he chuckled. "if at any time you want to be barefooted... you only ever need to ask. I will not think less of you or anything... just that when I undress you, I may leave them on if you don't mind!" he chuckled and gave her a sweet little kiss as she faced him, then went back to touching her more. He didn't want her thinking that she had to wear heels for him to like her or something.

Zevran purred as he rubbed the sweet young woman's smooth pelvic bumps, enjoying her movements. He did actually watch her feet in the mirror (well, most of her body, but the black heels contrasted against the silky brown skin), and noticed the beat. He began humming the tune softly, giving life to the music Jurishe was singing in her head. it was very soft, but maybe it'd make her smil. He was a southern waterbender too after all, and knew his roots. Besides... Jurishe was a sweetheart (and he was pretty sure Katara was too). She deserved to be happy, even if their friendship stopped at "friends with benefits".

"oh," he added as a final note, still dancing, "and if you had any questions or remarks about anything I just said... do let me know." he sometimes had to explain a bit more about his connection to women and heels, but he was always happy to be honest about it. And he enjoyed talking while dancing.
Mood: Gentle; Relaxed
Condition: Politely Explaining

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not That Drunk   Not That Drunk - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not That Drunk
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Fire Nation :: Fire Fountain City-