The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day in Fire Fountain City

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Day in Fire Fountain City Empty
PostSubject: A Day in Fire Fountain City   A Day in Fire Fountain City EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:12 am

A day like any other, Kuzon awoke and did his daily exercises.

(Exercise Begin)
He begins by sitting down and crossing his legs.
He meditates and transfers his body heat from all parts of his body to his hands.
He grasps his sword from his back, and immediately starts scorching the sword with immense heat. The flames begin to simmer from the sword, and they soon become rather large. His rage of his loss of friends and family kicks in and his sword just explodes into flames, but survives.

(In Town)
Kuzon, after training, decides to troll through town hoping to meet new people. He immediately checks out the news stand, and starts reading;

"... the Earth King mysteriously disappears along with a few Dai Lee agents, what could he be up to? Has he been kidnapped? When asking his friends and family, they hesitate to say anything at all..."

Hm, sounds pretty cool. Wonder if anyone wants to train with me?

*waits for someone to come along to train*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Fire Fountain City   A Day in Fire Fountain City EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:37 am

Koeten Tarea

Koeten was making his way through fountain city exploring the regions and towns of the fire nation on a pilgrimage to better understand this land that his temple was in. Like anywhere he went he stuck out like a sore thumb. He was 6ft tall and in a pink flowery kimono none the less, his long scraggily hair sticking out the back of his straw hat. A wakazashi and Katana tucked into his sash onhis left hip. In his right hand he has a collapsible gliding staff that he is currently using as a walking stick.

He too comes up to the newsstand as he hears the news about the Earth King. Politics were never his strong suit after all and he only shook his head. Then as if on que his ear perk up as a young lad next to him mentions training and Koeten turns towards him taking him in for a second as if contemplating something.
“What kind of training are you looking for son?”
Mood: Chipper
Condition: Perfectly Healthy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Fire Fountain City   A Day in Fire Fountain City EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:45 am

The type where I test my skills out on someone. A spar, per say. Are you interested? If so, meet me back at my house, there we can train outside. It'd be nice to train with an airbender.

Kuzon told the stranger where he lived and walked home, hoping the stranger would show up and give him a good spar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Fire Fountain City   A Day in Fire Fountain City EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:54 am

Koeten Tarea

What bravery this kid had, spunk even. Reminded Koeten of a much younger ambitious him, he would entertain the man’s request because he was a people person. Always aiming to please, sparring wasn’t an aggressive fight any how. So Koeten made up his mind to go. Just about 5pm he showed up at the challengers house walking behind it looking for him. ”Yo? You around?”

>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Fire Fountain City   A Day in Fire Fountain City EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:56 am

"Indeed I am,"

Kuzon said, while emerging from the open door in the back of his house.

"In case your wondering, this is where we spar. Take your stance, and make a move."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Fire Fountain City   A Day in Fire Fountain City EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:11 am

Koeten Tarea

"Pushy young'un arent you?" He grabs his staff taking a long stance holding it with both hands "I'm afraid your going to have to make the first move, I can only fight if I am defending myself or others."

>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Fire Fountain City   A Day in Fire Fountain City EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:51 pm

"What another boring and tiring day!" Shiva thought as she walked along anywhere her feet leads her. She then saw a house not knowing who owns it. "Maybe the residents could help me." she thought, "there ain't no harm trying, anyway." She inhaled and paused for a moment. Then after some seconds, she gave a loud knock at the door.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Anybody there?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Fire Fountain City   A Day in Fire Fountain City EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:56 pm

((I'm sorry to dishearten you Shiva, but both the people in this topic are inactive, and Koeten has been in another topic more recently. With the huge wave of new characters, it may be best to make your own topic, or perhaps you could join one that's been posted in more recently?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Fire Fountain City   A Day in Fire Fountain City EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:57 pm

((ahaha what the heck... these topics should be locked so that i won't ran to them anymore..anyway it's ok for me, don't worry))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Fire Fountain City   A Day in Fire Fountain City Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day in Fire Fountain City
Page 1 of 1