The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agni Kai Tournament

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kush
Kush

EXP : 445

Agni Kai Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Agni Kai Tournament   Agni Kai Tournament EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:43 pm

So what I'm thinking is that while I'd rather do a pro-bending team their are two problems with that. I don't know of anyone else wanting to do pro-bending events. And also my character is a criminal and wouldn't want to reveal himself to the public too soon. So what I was thinking was what if my criminal and his organization that I will make took over the pro-bending arena which at this point would have fell into dis-use and hold events starting with the Agni-Kai tournament. I want it to follow the rules of the Avatar arena where if one dies, it is not in role-play but however I wanted it to be mended to where deaths are counted as K.O. so everyone could still canonize this in their bios but still have fun to try new things maybe learn new battle stategies . . . anything.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Tournament   Agni Kai Tournament EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:12 pm

well, there is no probending in this timeline since there is also no republic city.
Although there is enough crime that gets a blind eye turned to it that if you wanted to start an underground place for Agni Kais and other bending battles, we could probably make it happen. Maybe not to the death (unless both players are okay with it), but a little roughing up never hurt, yes?
Back to top Go down
Youta
Youta

EXP : 2400

Character Description
Position: Traveller
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Tournament   Agni Kai Tournament EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:15 am

This has all of my want. However I think it should be a bit like underground street fights like in fight club. So not to the death but to the discretion of the fighters. When you can't fight back or your are in a position that you could be killed, you lose. For instance if you end up on your knees with a firebenders hand in your face, you automatically lose. If you can no longer walk or bend, you lose.
Back to top Go down
Kush
Kush

EXP : 445

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Tournament   Agni Kai Tournament EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Thank you for the replies, but I never intended for the death to be canonized. Like say if Youta & I fight and he kills Kush. Icly it would simply be counted as a ko or a admit of defeat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agni Kai Tournament   Agni Kai Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Agni Kai Tournament
Page 1 of 1