The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Positives do attract in this case.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Lee
Ren Lee

EXP : 200

Positives do attract in this case. Empty
PostSubject: Positives do attract in this case.   Positives do attract in this case. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Ren Lee

Ren knew exactly why she was here at this foggy swamp. She had heard the vine people lived here and the swamp was a living thing because earth was more than dirt, it was life. Since humans originally came from the dirt. She was walking on one of the big tree's roots sticking out of the ground when she had heard something cry like in a fearful way deeper in the swamp. She had also heard that this swamp could make you hear things and make you have illusions and she decided to ignore it and keep going on the root. That's when she heard it again, but this time louder and in a more panicked way. I think that it's actually something! , she thought to herself as she starting running in the direction of the cry.

Jumping over roots and avoiding low branches, Ren was sprinting to try and find the source. That's when she emerged into a big space where she found a flying lemur injured on the ground, being surrounded by something that looked like a canine. It was growling and she moved her hands up in a swift motion, making a wave of swamp water to the dogs. It was a medium wave and it engulfed the creatures and when it died down, they got up and charged at her. It's like they're in unison or something! , she thought to herself as she side-stepped the dogs, who all jumped at the same time. Pushing her hands around, the swamp water spun around her like a hula-hoop which one of the dogs jumped into and as a result, got smacked down unconscious. The water dropped and another dog pounced on her and she held it's head while it was trying to bite her saying, "HELP!"

Mood:Fascinated.
Condition: Healthy..
Link:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Positives do attract in this case.   Positives do attract in this case. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

the foggy swamps reminded Zulera of one of the first conspiracies she had ever gotten into. She had done away with an Avatar impersonator here, and many years later, also helped Queen Meili dispose of a man named Gysu, which, doing so was more or less one of the best things that had ever happened to the world.

Whatever the case, she had returned here again for more crazy hijinks and high-flying shenanigans. Given that she was of Water Tribe build, there was no real way of telling she was the Avatar till she either gave it away or unless someone recognized her beforehand. Clad in little more than the leaves the swamp people used for clothing, Zulera roamed the swamps with reckless ease.

She was only interrupted when she heard a call for help. Welp... not everyone could be as awesome as she was. she quickly followed her ears to the sound of the commotion, and used a powerful circular swathe of waterbending to blast the predators off into the trees.

"y'alright, kid?" she asked, turning to the girl who had been calling for help. "one does not simply wander the swamps without adequate skillz and the likes, y'know?"
Not really one to introduce herself right away, this was how Zulera liked meeting people. She simply jumped right into conversation.
Mood: Chill
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Ren Lee
Ren Lee

PostSubject: Re: Positives do attract in this case.   Positives do attract in this case. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Ren Lee

Ren thought it was going to be the end when she heard something and then felt the creature off of her. Opening her eyes, she looked to see a girl asking if she was alright. She was much older than Ren and it looked like she was a powerful bender. Getting off the ground, she simply brushed herself off in an awkward fashion and then decided to introduce herself and thank her at the same time. "Oh thank you for saving me. I'm alright, and I'm just exploring because I'm really getting bored of all the guards having to follow me around to protect me. Me being the Norther Water Tribe princess and all.", she said, oblivious that she revealed what she was for a second.

Ren felt really awkward because it wasn't everyday that you had seen a princess getting attacked. She said, "So erm, what's your name? I would at least like to know my savior's name." She held her smooth and timid hand out for a shake, hoping that she shook it because it she didn't it would really be awkward with her sticking her hand out and then taking it back like she is wondering why she didn't shake her hand. She's either a very powerful bender or the Avatar. Who am I kidding? I would never meet the Avatar unless she wanted to meet me., she thought to herself as the creatures slowly returned but they were out of sight, watching the two females.

Mood: Nervous.
Condition: Average.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Positives do attract in this case.   Positives do attract in this case. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"well..." she chuckled, "you shouldn't just go charging out into the jungle without at least knowing the area. it's dangerous even for the likes of the Avatar if he ain't careful. you got some kind of parent or guardian that could watch your back or something? you do seem a bit young here on your own."

Anyone could tell you that wilderness excursions done solo was a dangerous idea, because if by chance something bad happened, no one would know where you were. for Zulera, she couldn't care less, because she believed that she was expendable, and she did not fear death.

"call me Zul." she introduced herself, shaking the younger girl's little hand. "or Zulera. Zuelra Joanna Tallarico is my name." But, this was the extent of her introduction. She said nothing of her heritage or her rank, let alone her position as Avatar.
Zulera's skin was smooth, but her hands (and most of her body, for that matter) were a bit grimy from the mud and water that was natural around these parts. It might have explained why the only parts of Zulera that were covered were a few leaves around her chest and her loins. Granted, she didn't care if she was a bit dirty, because she'd clean up once she returned to normal civilization. Hopefully this little princess didn't mind a little muck though.
She was also aware of the creatures surrounding them even if she couldn't see them. She had just thrown them out; not killed them.

"so where ya heading? you can get lost here without any effort, so it's best to either know the area, or at least have some form of destination in mind."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Ren Lee
Ren Lee

PostSubject: Re: Positives do attract in this case.   Positives do attract in this case. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:43 am

Ren Lee

Ren actually looked like she was hiding something when Zulera asked her that question so she twiddled her thumbs for a couple seconds before awkwardly saying, "Well um...you see, I mostly came here to...um...get away from adults and stuff. To just explore without having someone here, like a guard, to watch over me. I'm a little weird at times but it's a little overbearing when I sometimes want privacy, and can't have it." That was her true feelings also, and this was strange because she was babbling all of this to someone she didn't know well.

The young princess smiled when they shook hands and Zulera fully introduced herself. "Alright Zul, Zulera, or Zulera Joanna Tallarico." , she said with a warm smile. She swayed her hands around, making the water around the two slightly swish around. This swamp felt weird to her like....well she couldn't really explain it. "For some reason, this swamp seems really odd."she muttered to Zulera, looking around slowly.

Ren sent her focus back onto Zulera, answering her question, "Not really heading anywhere, just exploring the swamp. I was dying of boredom and wanted to get away from the royalty so I just ended up here."

Mood:Fascinated.
Condition: Healthy..
Link:

[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Positives do attract in this case.   Positives do attract in this case. EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:45 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled. "Well... it's not like Chief Tyrus is going to go sending out a search party for you, nobility or otherwise." she quipped, "if you'fve got stalkers though, they need to lay off. Stripping someone of their freedom is never something I appreciate."

No, she was quiet the opposite, being a free-spirited anarchistic woman, more accurately than anything.
"It's an odd sort of place full of odd sort of people. Like me." she chuckled. After all, unless someone recognized the name, there was no telling that this was the Avatar standing in front of her, dressed in little more than a few leaves. It was also interesting enough given that the two of them were the same height. Zulera was never very vertically talented.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives do attract in this case.   Positives do attract in this case. Empty

Back to top Go down

Positives do attract in this case.
Page 1 of 1