The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chief babysitter of... The avatar?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malgoth Fenharel
Malgoth Fenharel

EXP : 336

Character Description
Position: SWT Chief
Nation: Water Tribes

avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:41 am

Malgoth

A small rumbling mass of giggling and high pitched squels rocked through the main part of the southern water tribes village. It was near noon and the resident chief of the Tribe itself carried the giggling children to their homes for lunch. They always seemed to follow him around and want to play and ride on his shoulders because of how abnormally big he was compared to other water tribe members. He took the first one off of his leg shaking it. ”Oi now get off, you have to eat to grow up strong like me, that and last time you missed a meal your mother hit me with a spoon and that hurt.” Of course it didn’t hurt but he would do anything now and had learned quickly that children like this need some coaxing. So as the child flew into the soft snow next to his house laughing he popped out looking sad ”Yes uncle Mally, I don’t want mom to hurt you again.. you’ll come back tomorrow though right?!”Even though Malgoth came back every day at the same time doing his rounds of making sure everyone in the village was peachy they still asked, to at which every day he replied like he did now to this boy. ”I promise I’ll be back tomorrow, maybe I’ll make you a spear for fishing!” The boy nearly jumped out of giddiness to of which much to his horror his mother poked her head out with a scorning face at her chief. ”No you won’t Mr. last thing I need is you missing an eye!” Malgoth blinked ”Are you talking about me or your son Seromei?” He added with a crafty smirk. ”You of course then you won’t be able to find your way to my house for dinner next week.” Well now that brightened his day, she made the best stew in the village and was single, double woozy. His mother was going to be happy to hear this. ”Roger that ma’am I’ll just let him use mine then..” He said as he turned and ran before she could get some sort of retort out the last child on his shoulders letting out a shrill laugh.

As he rounded the corner he began to walk and smiled, little Alysa was by far his favorite, she struck that softy bone in him for wanting his own daughter. Though she did have a knack for sneakily braiding bright pink and blue bows into his beard that made many a person laugh at him and many an embarrassing moment. She spoke up as they neared her house, ”Will you eat lunch with me and daddy uncle Mally?” Yeo his heart was melted but he had things to do normally he skipped lunch for one in the ice fields where he did his afternoon training with the teenagers. He shook his head sadly. ”Sorry honey but I have to go do chief stuff.” he said in a sad tone. She puffed out her cheeks. ”Bwut you always doin chief stwuff!” He laughed as he lifted her up and set her down in front of her door ruffling her hair. ”I know I know, I’ll tell you what I’ll bring some fish on a stick by your house tonight and I’ll eat dinner with you and your daddy and mommy okay?” She looked at him suspiciously. ”Pwomise?” He nodded smiling. ”Promise” she perked up immediately and ran inside as her mom came out shaking her head. ”I heard she guilted you into it again, hehe.” He just nodded starting to turn. ”Aye, tell Lyn I’ll be by for dinner will you maybe we can remember old times” he walked off laughing towards the edge of the village. Just another day in paradise.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:59 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

It had been a long time since Zulera had been back down here, but certain errands had lured her back.
She paid a visit to her dear old mother, happy to see that her old reputation had not died down either. Naturally, the two exchanged stories, with Zulera going on about her stories abroad while Momma Zurok told her how the homefront had fared.
Also while she was down here, she decided to make use of hers and her mother's skills. She presented the older woman with some designs that she had drawn, and requested them as tattoos along her shoulders and upper back.

Zurok, as skilled as she was, had her 'resume' on her daughter's back already. so, to add a few more did not prove too difficult.
Once they were etched into her skin and the redness of her back had dissipated, she went back to touring the tribe proper. as she headed for the coast, she saw a larger man that she had never properly met, though she had seen him a few times.

Incidentally, Zulera was not one to boast of her status, or her skills (or even her good looks). she preferred letting people find out themselves about her being the Avatar. most already knew, and that didnt bother her either.

"so..." she cooed as she walked up beside the much larger man, "what do you think of the weather lately?"
not one to greet people simply by saying hello, Zulera thought of other ways, even if they were not exactly deep conversations to open with.
Mood: Chill
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Malgoth Fenharel
Malgoth Fenharel

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:26 am

Malgoth

All of a sudden he found his paradise interrupted by a rather attractive water tribe member he did not know nor had he seen yet. Not that this was a unpleasant interruption at all, he rather enjoyed it, breaks up his day in day out routine after all. He smiled through his long braided beard that still had the bright pink and blue bows in it from the children, that he had no knowledge of being there. "The weather?" he gave a questioning glance at their surroundings about to come out with a smart remark when his fingers delved to stroke his beard and came upon a bow. Instantly he felt embarrassment welling up as he pulled it out. now scratching the back of his head he chuckled nervously his mind flustered. "I guess it's okay heh..." He began searching his beard with his hand as he spoke, returning her question with another one. "I don't believe I ever had the pleasure of meeting you miss. Surely I thought when I took over as chief that I had made it a point to meet everyone.. heh... Malgoth Fenharel at your service."

It was just at that moment that he found out why these bows were so hard to get out, that little devil Alysa had frozen them into his hair! He sighed embarrassed and somewhat blushing under the beard. Of course a pretty woman walks up and he has bright pink bows in his beard... way to look like your batting for the other team, he thought to himself. He muttered under his breath. "Damn that little girl, I'm gonna tell her dad when I get home.." He didn't even think anything of it, he often referred to Lyn's house as his home away from home since he spent so much time there. He didn't even think about the fact that it made it look like.. well he was living with another man and they had a child....

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:42 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera had assumed the bows had been there for some reason or another, but even little random things like that amused her.
"well, I'm something of a traveller, and only recently returned. Zulera Joanna Tallarico is my name... you might have heard of my mother Zurok? the crazy old bloodbender witch?"

While it was true that Zulera's mother was both a bloodbender and a practitioner of witchcraft, she was not an evil woman. dangerous? absolutely. wicked? hardly. witchcraft got a bad vibe, especially when tied with bloodbending, but Zurok did not use these abilities openly... or at least, so the story went.

"it's good to see that the Tribes got a new chief" she smiled. "we've been a while without one of those."
she also chuckled. "also... the one who put those bows in your hair had *excellent* taste. just thought you ought to know."
it made her giggle, and she kept the smile.
she stretched her arms, revealing a little of her toned arms. Zulera had a very athletic build, given her stance, her broad shoulders, and sturdy limbs.

"so what brings you to this part of the tribe? surely it wasn't that weather?" she joked
Link:

Back to top Go down
Malgoth Fenharel
Malgoth Fenharel

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:40 am

Malgoth

He tilted his head at her mention of her mother, that's when his eye's popped. If her mother was THAT woman... that made the best food in town with exception of stew of course, but everything else was magnificent. Of course not all of the woman's children were here, that being said one of her kids was the Avatar. He was trying to recall all their names, nope no use. He sighed but then realized something.. the Avatar would have at least told someone she was coming, this must be one of the other daughter and that meant... she could probably cook.. yyeeeeessss. In a rather comical fashion, he nodded really quickly turning to face her smiling big now. She mentioned his bows and all the wind out of his sails were gone, embarrassing, but her comment on it's cuteness made him blush and stopped him in his tracks. He waited until she had finished and took a deep breath, so many things to answer. "Aye, the tribe needed someone who could stand up for it in all these politics and things going on. Heh and the bows were a little sneaky present a good friend of mines daughter likes to sneak into my beard, little turd. He would twirl one of the bright pink bows between his fingers.

Her question about the village was odd, it was technically his village..."I was actually on my way to make sure the young ones are doing their chores and training, care to take a walk with me? Maybe you could tell me whether or not your mother passed along any of those really good recipes she is hoarding from me." A small joke sort of, he rather enjoyed cooking himself or trying different recipe's in private, he was a fat kid in a giant made of muscle's body. He reached over and gripped her shoulder jokingly then patted her head. The grip would have a bit hard as she was a quite smaller than him, but to those that enjoy a harder massage on their shoulder muscle they would have enjoyed it, this of course was not his intention it was a small bit of rough housing.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:11 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera grinned, and the grin she had looked exactly the same as the one that Zurok had. there was certainly a resemblance, though Zulera was a bit younger obviously.
Zurok was even taller than Zulera, which went to say something about the Avatar's height. Oh well. some things just couldn't be helped it seemed.

"well... tell her that she has excellent taste. the Avatar approves."
everyone that knew Zurok's or her children knew that Zurok's only daughter was the Avatar. she didn't go broadcasting it everywhere, but she mentioned it when it came up.

"I don't mind a good walk." she smiled, rolling her shoulders. "but my mother and I are quite secretive when it comes to the best of our family secrets. the witchcraft, the artistic skills, even the cooking. it stays in the women of the family for sure."
she made no mention of her father,, though her 6 brothers were usually around the tribes or travelling. he might have recognized them even if he didn't remember their names.

"hey!" she managed to remain upright even with his large hand on her shoulder. she was warm, and her shoulders were somewhat broad--certainly not nearly as much as a man, but Zulera had an athletic body for sure. "don't go lording your size over me! that's just not cool!"
she fake-pouted just to be melodramatic. she was still in a good mood. x]
Link:

Back to top Go down
Malgoth Fenharel
Malgoth Fenharel

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:37 am

Malgoth

One moment he was attempting light conversation with a normal woman smiling the next his jaw dropped and all the rest of her words were lost to his ears. His careless mind had let him slip for a moment stupid... now he had to make up for it. He backed up taking his hand off of her. "My deepest apologies Ma'am, if I had known you were coming to visit I would have made preparations!" This was the part of his job that he hated, being proper and giving all those courtesies that were deserved of one such as the Avatar. He sighed looking downtrodden now. "H-how can I make this up to you?" He was a bit lost for words, the Avatar was right in front of him, it was a SHE, and he had been shamelessly talking to her as if she was someone normal. Ya he had met some higher ups in his time but for the AVATAR to come just strolling in incognito like this, he didn't know what to do.

He decided he had best sit down before he has a heart attack. Raising his hands and sitting down seemingly in air the snow seemed to rise to him and form a chair of ice. His head hung as he sighed again. "Forgive me pretty avatar lady.." yep his head was spinning now as he laid his head back on the top of the chair. "Why couldn't you just at least sent a messenger hawk first? I would have done everything right.." And so his OCD nature of making sure everything was done properly in his duties came out for her to see, not that much of a change... he just goes somewhat catatonic and dizzy.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:57 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled. "don't worry about it, chief. if I had come here expecting some sort of grand formality, I would have let everyone in the country know. While such things are nice every once in a while, I'm fine with a simple hello. It would be silly of me to take such a casual approach and then demand that I be treated as some sort of deity..."

she couldn't help but giggle at his plea for forgiveness.
"pretty avatar lady... that's a new one..." it made her giggle. despite her age, Zulera's was actually a really cute and somewhat childish sounding giggle. it was higher than seemed fitting, especially given the low but very gentle-sounding tone of her regular voice. "well... really, just don't worry about it. I like being able to talk to people as their equals, not as their superior. I'm no commander of the world, and if I'm supposed to be, well, let it be damned."

she slapped him on the back playfully. she was strong, but the Chief was surely very sturdy. either way hopefully she could get him to calm down again. it had been an interesting little tangent they had been getting into.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Malgoth Fenharel
Malgoth Fenharel

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:52 pm

Malgoth

the slap on the back brought him out of his self pity coma that he found himself in. He stood up and as he did the chair turned back into mush and slunk into the ground. "Yes well my apologies anyways miss Zuler- err I mean Avatar." He'll admit being so formal with her did not feel right, but until she said otherwise he would remain that way. He sighed again, he wasn't so good at this. Maybe he would simply be himself and just get by. He scratched his head and smiled. "I like that attitude you got, reminds me of myself heh, and I don't think I got your answer though. Care to accompany me to check on the young'uns? They should be prepping their boats for hunting now." He looked off in the direction they would be heading as if to say lets get going he would wait for her answer and whatever was given he would begin walking with or without her, hopefully with.

If she did decide to accompany him he would start up a small conversation, of questions about well things he wanted to know. When the avatar is present... talk about avatar stuff... right?! "So if your not some ruler of the world or whatever exactly what do you do? You'll have to forgive this rather ignorant old warrior, but I never seen any Avatar in the boats fighting with us in the earth kingdom with us, so it stands to question... how, or what do execlty you do?" A simple question from a simple man with a million answers. But what would she answer?

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera kept her smile. she found his twitchy formalities to be funny, but she was fine with him calling her whatever.
"you don't have to call me Miss Avatar... or even Avatar at all. you can call me Zulera, or even Zul."
she paused and chuckled. "you could call me a shit-faced nug-humper and I probably wouldn't care TOO much... I'd probably just street fight it or something."
She gave him another pat on the back. "and aye, I said I'd go with ya. I enjoy a good walk and some chitchat in the meantime."

Zulera was not exactly an organized planner. She made things up on the fly, and while she occasionally developed strategies and the likes, she lived her life one day at a time.
"What do I do... well, that would probably depend on where I'm at." she explained as they began walking. "on my spare time, I like to draw, design, and build things, although occasionally I dabble in my mother's craft or some up with another design that I have her etch onto me some time. I just got a couple of new tattoos actually, and it was my dear mother who did them."
had she been wearing something short-sleeved, she would have shown him, but with what she had on right now she'd have to take her shirt off. then again, she had done it for less before, and probably wouldn't mind doing it again. It was seldom ever done suggestively anyways.

"but as for things I do... I talk. tell stories. coins flow when I open and when I close my mouth. it's a fairly lucrative business."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Malgoth Fenharel
Malgoth Fenharel

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:39 am

He chuckled as they walked, his deep voice seeming to echo in the vast openness of the air. She definitely had a sense of humor, though he was curious, he knew exactly what the abilities of the avatar was, hell anyone knew that. They could control all four elements and whatnot, but he didn't believe one second in that whole keeping the balance of the elements and spirits and some other bullshit that they tried to cram into his head in the northern tribe when he was a kid. "Well now that is an interesting job description, you mentioned you delved into your mothers craft, care to tell me more about that? She isn't exactly forthcoming, and while she is definitely a good cook and a good ole gal, she never would answer many of my questions about that witchcraft stuff..." Sad but true, while he was not exactly her mothers best friend he was far from disliked by her, or at least he thought. He himself was religious secretly but not of the witch craft and whatnot.

So as they walked he noticed it was starting to snow again, ah he rather loved this weather. It was something that he very much treasured. But would the Avatar actually answer his questions about her mothers secrets or was this a just a fun with walk with a spiritual diety?
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:59 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"well, certain rites are the kind that are sacred and not spoken of. others are simple things either for blessings, piety, or even things as simple as luck. It's all dreadfully boring stuff really. I'm almost surprised you didn't ask what being the Avatar was like. A lot of people give me strange looks when I tell them that the balance of the world is irrelevant in my existence."

Zulera saw being the Avatar simply as some cool extra powers, which also perhaps explained why she was so informal about it. She understood it and knew how to control it, but generally used it for her own intentions rather than trying to keep an ever-changing and ever-warring world together.

"luckily, my mother keeps her witchcraft out of her cooking most of the time. after so many years of perfecting it, I suppose that explains why she is a master at the trade. Just my thoughts anyways. There's a lot about her that even I don't know..." she trailed off, thinking of Zurok's husband, whoever he might have been. Zurok always spoke so fondly of him, but Zulera had no clue who he was or what had happened to him. no one did.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Malgoth Fenharel
Malgoth Fenharel

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:29 am

He walked and listened as they got closer they would be able to hear the giggles and voices of the teenage members of the tribe talking. Water bending was coming back in the south, and while the kids prepared for their daily training from Malgoth spears and weapons in some of their hands he got closer nodding to her words looking very much like he was paying far too much attention to her than he did anyone else. the kids quickly huddled together as they approached he spoke to Zulera while laughing. "Well from what you have told me miss Zul I don't imagine it would be much different from being a normal person, after all we are all mortal." He said with a light hearted tone as he would stop in front of the close to seventeen teenage water tribe members, most of which were giving him rather suspicious smirks making eyes at Zulera. Malgoth didn't even flinch as a kid spoke up.. Tarea, that kid always was the first to make a joke.

"Who is this chief? Your new girlfriend?" Without so much as a pause malgoth chuckled wrapping an arm around the Avatar's shoulders. "Sorry to disappoint little one but this one is my training partner for you kids today." He playfully pushed Zulera in front of him towards the kids. "Kids I would like you to meet the Avatar, miss Zulera." Their jaws dropped looking back and forth between him and her. Malgoth rolled his shoulders and took his shirt off, best not to tear up too much clothing in this after all, his bulging muscular body made a few of the girls blush but it got serious as he slid his front foot forward angling himself towards the cute little avatar, his left hand stretched in front along the line of his body his right bent up to his face in a fist his left out flat. "What do you say Zul? Maybe a little show for the young ones then dinner at my place?" The cold moist air around him would almost seem to bend and wrap around him this was his natural state, and while he was probably going to lose this little spar, he could feel the blood lust building up inside of him. He would not make the first move however, after all she was far to pretty to try and take by surprise and he was not about to under estimate her.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:45 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"other than some cool powers, a connection to a bunch of dead dudes, and some spiritual mumbo-jumbo, it really isn't that different, rest assured. And please... you can just call me Zul or Zulera. 'miss' makes it seem so much more formal than it is... maybe that's just me though."

Zulera recognized some of the teenagers, though they had grown while she had been gone. this was not the first time she had been back in the 'Tribes in 30 years, but it had been at least a good several months to a year.

a flick of her gloved hands was Zulera's wave, and she turned to Malgoth, her electric blue eyes briefly darting over his form.
"well, if we're worried about clothes tearing, I wouldn't want to be going home in tatters. I like this shirt. otherwise... I'm game."
She took it and her jacket off, her back towards both the kids and the chief. even from a distance, those intricate brown and black tattoos that covered her back and shoulders were plainly visible. she also kicked off her boots, stretching her bare feet, either ignoring the ice or perhaps just dealing with it. she had faced harsher extremes before, and so had her feet.
She turned back to Malgoth with a smirk. "shall we dance?"
water appeared around her fingers as she said this.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Malgoth Fenharel
Malgoth Fenharel

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:00 pm

It was like a mysterious piano played in his mind as time seemed to slow as she took up her own stance. Water being drawn to her finger tips, yes this was going to be interesting indeed. Hell they were fighting on an ice plan beneath them above them and around them was water in some form, but they were both water benders, time for a little magic trick that he had learned from some Earth benders in his time of the war. A solid plane of ice, snow and water... yes this was going to be fun. His left hand turned slowly the palm now facing upward. As fast as his skills could muster he brought his hand up and over himself as if pulling a blanket. The instant his hand moved the ice directly in front of him reacted coming up over him his left foot retracted and the last thin she would be able to see was the image of the large man disappearing beneath the blanket and it sunk into the plain of ice below them. Nothing would be felt as three foot below the surface everything turned to liquid water, then it would come, a rumbling. Directly behind her the ice would break and something heavy would come out of the whole. A large chunk of ice at the same time as the ice behind her cracked a large hand would plow up through the ice and attempt to grip her ankle and pull as hard as he could.

The hand would be attempting to pull her down directly into the path of the low angle flying solid chunk of heavy ice, about one hundred pounds of blunt ice. If hit even the avatar would have trouble staying upright, something her size and weight being solid hitting her at a ridiculously fast pace. This was simply a pre emptive attack, he had much more devious things planned.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:31 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

A good spar... this was one of Zulera's favorite games. Usually she did so with her brothers or her mother, winning some, losing others. Her mother, however, remained undefeated, easily able to thwart each and every one of the Avatar's tactics, even when she resorted to fighting dirty. Either she knew the ways of an Avatar well, or she knew the ways of her daughter too well. Either way, Zurok always won.

This was not Zurok, however. after a second of standing still, she shifted her feet with a stance reminiscent of an earthbender. She had long since learned that earthbending moves worked great for waterbending when they were surrounded by ice instead of rock.
right as he disappeared under the ice blanket, she swiftly slid several meters away, shifting not just her feet, but also bending the ice underneath her feet to move her an extra distance.

had Zulera reacted slower, she would have been caught off-guard, but her ear twitched as she heard the rumbling, and she flipped into the air as Malgoth resurfaced. during her mid-air flip, she swung her feet to pull up a swathe of ice that she aimed right at him at a low-ish angle.
when her feet hit the ground again, she hit the ice with a powerful force sending something of an ice-wave towards him as well.
This would be fun.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Malgoth Fenharel
Malgoth Fenharel

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:02 pm

As she leapt out of the way and the first wall of ice came for his exposed hand he pulled it down below the ice again as the wave crashed against the solid layer he knew he didn't have much air left, best to go to plan B. As such he created a surging whirlpool of water bending it around his legs and forced himself upward this upward force pushed through the layer as he broke through using his bending to break through it. He shot into the air clearing the layer of ice just as the shockwave rippled through it like a massive soundwave. On his body she might notice now his torso, forearms and below his knees where covered by a four inch thick plates of ice as if they were armor, and indeed they were. His skin hardened and immune to the cold by years of training, in each of his hands were two replicas of his weapons he had made of steel, a large axe in the right hand and a large sword in the left made out of hardened ice. He wore an insane smile on his face as he had burst out of the ice about seven feet in front of her. As the shockwave passed below his feet he would slash from her left to her right at neck level with his weapon in his left. He knew she had time to dodge, but just incase it was aimed just short, it would pass in front of her throat by about an inch. The move however was designed for her to dodge, as he brought his axe for a follow up blow with his axe when she finished her dodge. The move was designed for him to twist his body and as his left foot hit the ground.

If struck the axe just before striking would turn into a flat blunt surface turning into a war hammer so that he did not cleave her in two. If struck the blow would send her careening into a large snow drift about fifteen feet to her right. He was doing all this with all the speed and power he had, which was quite considerable. Big does not mean slow, especially with his muscle tone and conditioning.

(The weapons and armor are obviously bent water lol, he did it as/when he burst through the ice in front of her)
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera stayed on the defensive, because it was one of the ways she played. she understood the origins of the armor, having done similar things with ice and rock before. She continued her rigid earthbending moves, except this time bringing up a large wall of ice as if it were rock. she followed it up by blowing herself backwards with a brief burst of airbending so that there would be distance between the two of them. She then proceeded to launch shots of water at her opponent. she figured that if he was a melee fighter, she could exploit it by staying ranged--at least for a few moments. Besides. she was basically in her skin at the moment, given that her back, arms, and feet were all bare. the cold felt brisk against her skin.

She focused and made another wall as he approached her again, sending it towards him, and also making it grow in side. this was also an old earthbender trick, but the stubborn, forceful movements of earthbending had always taken Zulera's fancy the same way the cool, flowing movements of water had. Just because Zulera was not terribly spiritual did not mean that she was not powerful.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Malgoth Fenharel
Malgoth Fenharel

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:00 pm

His slashes cut short by a wall of ice as he struck it he spun away from it after his broadsword scraped past it. He finished in a wide stance opposite side of the wall as the shot of water came at him. Heh, this was nothing, he figured that the avatar would have more strength than this. The shots themselves were relatively easy to see from this distance. He would merely bat them to the side as he jogged forward, not even sprinting at full speed. Like a predator at it's prey he was attempting to tire out he moved towards it slowly as we all know the prey wishes to keep the predator as far away as possibly fifteen yards from her when he felt the shift in the air, she had already done this wall thing once, this time it would not stop him, so his mind very quickly acted on instinct as she raised the wall past her eye level. Bringing the sword up in a swift motion a solid pillar of ice shot up from the ground shooting him over the wall with a great deal of speed just as she pushed it towards him from in front of her. He would throw both his weapons towards legs crossing his hands in a fast movement as the weapons would meld together and form solid line of water the thickness of a rope. If these were to strike her they would immediately freeze to her legs holding her in place even for just a second which was long enough for him to follow up with his true intentions.

His plan had been laid out, the second she began forming the wall his instincts told him everything to do. If he could not see her when she raised the wall she could not see him, and at the angle he had launched himself he had just cleared the wall by a few inches meaning he would remain unseen until it basically passed below him, giving him hopefully just the element of surprise enough to inact his plan. If her legs were to be bound he would come crashing down on top of her from above bear hugging her as hard as he could without causing her serious injury. If this were to happen then his armor made of ice would liquefy and form a full body cast of ice so that she would be completely unable to move. He would then drop her assuming that this would end the spar. That was of course if it all went to plan if anything out of that plan were to happen he would have to react... and fast.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

As Zulera continued her dance, she remained light on her feet and cautiously alert. She continued her evasion methods. as he leapt over the wall, Zulera dove right through it, bending it to make it shatter against her force. she rolled and landed back on her feet, jerking her hands swiftly to launch the millions of shards at him. there were plenty of large ones, but few would cause actual pain. if this was an actual fight, she would have done it a bit differently... as in, violently.

after swinging the ice shards, she suddenly went into a berzerk offensive move, stamping her feet and throwing huge chunks of ice at him without real pattern other than towards him and with great speed. She was very fast and reasonably strong as well. she pressed this ruthless offense towards him, slowly moving closer. Were it to be disrupted, she would adapt, but for now, this was her tactic. Remaining unpredictable was what she did best.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Malgoth Fenharel
Malgoth Fenharel

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:05 pm

He landed his knee hitting the ice as he narrowly missed her yet again. If there was something he could say of her, it is that she was fast. Shattering through her own wall to safety without so much as a second thought, as if it was all on instinct. He admired her reflexes dare he say that they were greater even than his own. So as she began flinging large chunks of ice at him he merely laughed at her appeared rage. She herself had provided his defense from this. Her wall with the exception of the small human sized hole she had punched through it was still there and erect. Rather thick he smiled as he threw his hands forward and the ice from his armor flung forward plugging the hole. He again began walking towards the wall that she was pounding relentlessly. He shifted to the right as one of the larger projectiles shattered through it causing another hole. Well well this would not do at all, how could some little topless and attractive.. wait... it was as if he had just noticed she was fucking topless! What the fuck, in his rage and blood lust for a fight he had not even noticed but now... through the hole in the wall of ice he seen it.. sexy, topless, and the avatar.... why couldn't they be back in his hut instead of fighting!

He sighed as he took a sideways step back watching another chunk fly past his face, fine it was time to end this. Mustering all his strength in this one last push forward he stepped out right as a chunk of ice was flying towards him. His feet however were not moving. Causing a burst of water to come from the ground he moved it under his feet in an arc sending him up and over as fast as he could go. In a mere two seconds he would reach her but just as he would get close he ended to fight and rather quickly... not by design mind you he just sort of took a massive chunk of ice to the face. He took a rolling fall off of his pathway of ice hitting the ground like a rock... out cold. Damn topless woman distracting his mind with her toplessness... and hotness... hence what his dreams would be about....
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:25 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

The Avatar was simply giggling as she threw chunks of ice and rock at her own wall. there was a gratifying feeling to destroying things, and that childish quirk of Zulera's had never been outgrown. It was far too fun. It was not to say that she regularly caused damage of a massive scale, but she broke things a lot, usually mundane elemental formations rather than man-made items.

before she knew it (and thus to her slight surprise) the fight had ended. apparently one of her shots had rang true enough to know him out. maybe he had been distracted by something, but she couldn't figure out what. she had been topless for quite a while now.

once he was down, she crouched down to see if he was okay, and a second later, she took a few steps away, sat down and meditated, her back towards him. When he glanced towards her, he would see her very intricately tattooed (and bare) back. Zulera had dealt with these types of hardship and adversity before and so this was not even a trial for her anymore. the cold air did tickle her back and almost give her goosebumps, but she remained clam and meditative.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Malgoth Fenharel
Malgoth Fenharel

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Malgoth would stand up to the giggling in the background cracking his neck. Ugh what a pain in the neck literally  he was pretty sure that she had given him whiplash. He looked aorund noticing her bare back and the like sighing. "You know miss you should wear more clothes in front of these kids, I'm ninety percent sure at least five of them are about to pass out from nosebleeds and I would like to avoid having to drag them back.." He chuckled as he rolled his shoulders shooting a warning glance to the kids. "You lot go home! I'll give you a further lesson later!" Mainly he didn't want to kids to see him blushing over the rather bare breasted avatar. He was not too good with women at all. And this was only going to be worse.

So he would throw her shirt at her and wait for her to put it on before un covering his face."So miss, dinner at my place then?" He really couldn't help but think about stuff that he would cook and whether or not he would be further embarrassing himself. But he had to at least makeup for his loss  by swooning her with food then maybe dumping her in the cold water as pay back. After all one would have trouble finding a better meal than his hut. He would wait for her to get dressed then motion back towards the village as if to say lets go and begin walking. While he was a head and leg toller than her he knew that meant he had an advantage in the slightest all it meant was that he had to walk slower and not take such lengthy strides so as to leave her behind. Thats when he sort of realized his actions of pushing her into a bout were a bit rude not exactly the best welcome back. "Eh, sorry that I sort of pressured you into that back there, seemed like a fun idea at the time though.."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

it made Zulera laugh. "oh, whoops... I forgot about them a little. sorry 'bout that..."
Zulera's voice was gentle and soothing, and her laughs and giggles were rather cute. For a powerful, athletic, cunning and mischievous woman, Zulera's voice did seem very out of place. It was a calm voice that she could raise to make it carry and it would still sound calm.

she definitely had a beautiful back, especially with it being so intricately laced with tribal tattoos.
she put her formerly discarded clothes and shoes back on, and stood up.
"Sure. I'm fine with that idea."
She had been swooned over or wooed numerous times, although in some cases, the Avatar was viewed as a symbol of misfortune because of the unpleasant things that often happened to those who followed her.*
But, dinner didn't necessarily even mean a date, and certainly did not insinuate any kind of relationship. Granted, Zulera would not argue such things even if they did happen, but time would tell.

He was about a foot taller than her, and while Zulera was not exactly light on her feet with her boots on, those would probably leave her feet once they reached his hut.

"ah, don't worry about it," she shrugged, "I've been pressured into much worse. a little spar just gets the blood pumping."
Link:

[*This is mostly in reference to members going inactive xD. no one in particular.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chief babysitter of... The avatar?   avatar - Chief babysitter of... The avatar? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chief babysitter of... The avatar?
Page 1 of 1