The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's Who? (Zul edition)

Go down 
+5
Renayu
Ruki
Kako
Mei Fong
Zulera
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Who's Who? (Zul edition) Empty
PostSubject: Who's Who? (Zul edition)   Who's Who? (Zul edition) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:06 pm

So, anyone who has been on NC and read the rules is aware that there is only one character per account. this is not a problem or about to change or anything like that, but it does bring up a lot of different names, and so it's worth having a thread to point out who is who and what accounts belong to which users.

Soooooooo... without further ado, here is a list of some of the major peeps and shiz.

WARNING: the following was entirely written by me (Zul), and so my dry, crappy humor will be injected all around it as I describe these fellows. I have an opinion just like anyone else, and I generally speak more highly of the active people and less so of inactives. Don't like it? feel free to take it up with me.

ADMINISTRATORS
(the following user goes by Noko or Shula)
ABOUT THE WRITER: Shula comes and goes (the latter much more than the former), and yet everyone loves her anyways. GO SCIENCE!
Shula--The Firelord. Sexy but sweet, she will take no nonsense. Likes getting out of the palace. Is (was?) in a relationship with Mako Irion before he became a cheating floozy. is also (secretly?) close friends with Zulera, and ultimately just badass all around.
Nokomi--a murderess that I actually don't know much about, despite her being the 15th highest poster here.
Matsu--a bubbly circus performing airbender. once joined Zul in a barfight.
Alxina--a nonbender that I know nothing about, and have not ever seen either. bite me.
Ruki--an Earth Kingdom waitress character (I guess.) I haven't seen her much either.
Amaji--a Water Tribe shaman lady of awesomeness who has sympathy for Katara, and never gets cold.
Akiyo--a badass Water Tribe father who has a daughter named Chiyo. Is good friends with Zhin Lyautey, as well as Akhet and Zakura.
Kima--a little troublemaking kid. Is the sister of Roti, and is a relatively new character.
Chiyo--the daughter of Akiyo. Has a sharp wit and is a good cook. Is also included under Akiyo's profile
Kumo--Shula's mother. She has forgotten most of her past, and that is really all I know about her at the moment.
Espa--an Espeon gijinka.
(The following user goes by Zulera or Zul)
ABOUT THE WRITER: Zulera is worthless, and enjoys humor of all kinds, including and especially that of the self-deprecatory variety. She has a sharp wit and a comeback for everything, and has like 5 zillion characters.
Zulera--a badass Avatar. Dangerously unpredictable, she is considered a menace to world peace and order. She is a self-proclaimed agent of chaos, and is strangely amiable, although not necessarily an agent of 'good'. she has a brother named Akhet and a niece named Zakura. Was formerly engaged to Mei Fong.
Varsha--a cunning firebending martial arts teacher (and martial artist herself). Recklessly brave and yet outgoing and friendly, it's almost a wonder why she is still single, given her looks. :B She also owns a dojo in both Ba Sing Se and in Shu Jing.
Sanaki--a jack of many trades despite being completely blind. She is an actress, dancer, mother, wife, and even an ex-assassin. She is a very family-centered fellow who has at least two children, and is the wife of Tarek Raiden.
Meili--the badass almighty ruler (queen) of the Earth Kindgom. Part demigod, and has relations with the legendary Guitar God (formerly Guitar Sage). She is an awesome person to party and get drunk with, as there ain't no party like a Ba Sing Se Party. She is also leader of the Dai Li.
Akhet--A tough and dodgy but still very family-friendly Water Tribe man who deals in various trades and is a competent healer. He has a cousin named Zakura and is the brother of Avatar Zulera, and is in a loving relationship with Minali, whom he cares for more than anyone else.
Xilingshi--a sinfully badass airbender warrior who is famous for creating air-combustion moves. She is the leader of the Air Nomad group known as the Tekina-Kaze, or "The Demolition Crew". She is childhood friends with Ryuu Takeshi, and the two seem to be advancing in their relationship.
Raeya--a promiscuous, swarthy pirate queen who is notorious for being impossible to anger or scare. Freely roaming the seas, she seeks and cares for no title, and can be found wandering the world. Rumor has it she has ridden an Unagi before just to prove she could. She and Izanagi Yutaka often have repetitive romps and flings.
Naseru--an Earthbending master, scholar, and teacher at the Ba Sing Se University. Adopted Kozue and raised her before leaving her in the custody of the Raiden family, though the two still keep in touch. He is also a man of intel, knowing many secrets.
Zakura--a thrill-seeking waterbender who is currently in Omashu with Shishio Ebbna. She is the cousin of Akhet, and formerly had a younger twin sister named Ezera.
Sadako--a gentle and innocent earthbender from Ba Sing Se who lusts for adventure. She has never set foot out of the city until just recently, and is daring and eager to see what the world has to offer her.
Katara-- A young girl suffering from serious cases of PTSD, known for her scars and her glazed eyes. Underneath this hardened shell is the fragile spirit of a girl who simply wanted a friend. Finding an extremely close friend in Jurishe, to the point where she sees her as an older sister, Katara is slowly beginning to stabilize.
Kaede--a downright adorable little firebender, who is the twin sister of Katsuo Raiden, and is the daughter of Tarek and Sanaki. Loves flowers.
Zevran--A promiscuous, flirty, and sexy man who will stop at nothing to woo and impress the ladies with his suave charm. Is also an assassin and a mercenary-for-hire who almost always seen with his best friend Oghren.
Aveline--a muscular, somewhat mannish-looking woman with a strong sense of loyalty, honor, and lawful actions. Not exactly a charismatic of terribly cunning figure, she remains a strong and immovable adversary on the battlefield.
Kozue--an adorable little disabled girl who, despite her mysteriously powerful and incredible abilities, would not hurt a soul. She has a somewhat difficult time communicating due to her lack of certain senses, but is excellent at acting it out.
Zair--A young wandering gypsy girl who has spent most of her life among the nomads of the desert, although has recently taken a voyage to the foggy swamps to try and connect with her heritage.
Alzei--The younger of two weaponmaster twins. Is almost always seen with her older sister Raykel.
Raykel--The older of two weaponmaster twins. Is almost always seen with her younger sister Alzei.
Shanza--a charming, witty girl who is prone to constant headaches and other such miseries. She is lax and generally amiable, although is best not to cross, for she has a sharp tongue and wit, and even sharper daggers somewhere in those pretty skirts of hers.
Zurok--A powerful and spiritual waterbending master enshrouded in mystery (and not actually a spirit). Was made mostly for ceremonial use, although is also the mother of Avatar Zulera and her brother Akhet.
(The following user goes by Loki.)
ABOUT THE WRITER: Loki is a very... strange... person. I never know what to expect. xD Is currently less active
Loki--a thieving airbender who is snarky and obnoxious. She is a great person to hold down with one hand and punch in the face with the other.
Chase--a waterbending dude that Loki hasn't used in a long time. I have since forgotten most of his details
Tei Kaze--an airbender dude that I know nothing about whatsoever. So yeah.
Tyrus--The current Northern Water Chief. also the manliest man to ever man the man this side of Varric Tethras and Aveline Vallen.
Hocus--some crazy random firebender dude that Loki made while drunk. That's all I know.
Zehir--some nonbending chick that I also know nothing about. I guess that's what I get for being lazy.
Roti--a young earthbending troublemaker. Is also the sister of Kima
Umbra--a somewhat eccentric Umbreon gijinka. Actually kind of cool.

MODERATORS
(the following user goes by Dai or Kako)
ABOUT THE WRITER: Kako is notorious for two things--his weird but hilarious sense of humor, and for being English.
Daichi Takumi--an emotionally damaged assassin who has a thing for younger women (25 and under). given that he is not terribly old either, this is not in the gross ways, so get your minds out of the gutter.
Kako--spymaster of the Fire Nation. also nearing god status. He is best friends with Tarek Raiden, and often stops to party it up at Queen Meili's Palace. he is famous for his ability to get laid with various world leaders.
Rex--a young, spoiled airbending prodigy who is of Earth Kingdom origins. That's really all I know about him though.
Ambrosia--a weaponsmith of some sort. I dunno.

(The following user goes by Tarek)
ABOUT THE WRITER: Tarek was awesome. His most notable traits were his friendliness, dedication to mass posting, and being African. xD He was gone for the longest time, but recently resurfaced once again. Happy days.
Tarek--Scholar, as well as Tactician and General for Firelord Shula, and furthermore a husband and father. He is nearing God status as well, is best friends with Kako Anthropos, and is the husband of Zelgius Sanaki.
Ryuu--an airbender who has abandoned most of the traditions and customs, becoming an assassin and hunter. he acts very differently around Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki, who he is close childhood friends with, and arguably is in love with.
Izanagi--a promiscuous and devious con artist with a massive ego and s sharp wit and sense of humor. He and Raeya Zhan have repetitive romps and flings together when they cross paths, which seems to be "unusually" often.
Tuezal Kai--an Earth Kingdom bodyguard that I don't know much about either. Apparently Loki has a huge crush on him.
Katsuo Raiden--a fearless and confident young firebender, who is the twin brother of Kaede Raiden, and is the son of Tarek and Sanaki. Loves dragons.
Oghren--a drunken, vulgar, and loudmouthed man who cares for little more than wenches and mead. Is a berzerker and a mercenary for hire, who is almost always seen with his best friend Zevran.

ACTIVE/SEMI-ACTIVE MEMBERS
[As of 31 October; these are the people who show up to chat semi-frequently and/or post semi-frequently. We don't have enough actives and semi-actives to distinguish them anymore, and thus they have been merged]

(the following user usually goes by Rui/Anya)
ABOUT THE WRITER: Rui is young and bubbly and generally quite nice, and always makes for a good RP Partner.
Rui--A cute little aspiring waterbender who recently fell in love with Zevran. Basically, is cute and funny and happy.
Anya--A bubbly airbender girl with a curious and cheeky personality. Makes good company, and knows Soran.

(the following user usually goes by Jurishe or Juri)
ABOUT THE WRITER: Juri is a dedicated RPer who joined recently and jumped right into the thick of things, quickly establishing a name and reputation for herself as one of the most awesome RPers present, remaining incredibly active and lively until just recently.
Minali--A curly-haired nonbending engineer who has created machines that imitate bending, with varying levels of success. She has freckles and an adorable accent and is in a loving relationship with Akhet, who cares the world for her.
Jurishe--An aspiring waterbender and healer who quickly somehow got into the good graces of Katara. The two are now extremely close friends, to the point of Katara viewing Jurishe as a sister.
Yu Jin--A young airbender of 12 who fled the Southern Air Temple to get a little bit of freedom and for some R&R. She has her whole life ahead of her, and is currently mingling with Xilingshi.
Noe Kaskae--a self-exiled Waterbender from the Northern Water Tribe who cut her hair and set off, leaving the tribe while taking her younger sister Illua with her.
Noriko--A masked vigilante who roams the streets of the Earth Kingdom cities fighting crime and mostly stopping gang leaders and lords when she can. Has a pokeable tummy. :3
Ahura--a mischievous and playful spirit that wanders the world, enjoying playing tricks and mischief on unsuspecting people. Its age and true intentions are unknown, but it does not seem to have any malicious intents currently.
Akira--an arrogant but unskilled firebender and swordsman who thinks he's the greatest thing since Avatar Chuck Norris. His lack of skill but mighty mouth have earned him a good share of beatdowns.
Kusu--a cheerful, upbeat swampbender dude with a really strong accent. A friendly and compassionate soul; he is easy to get along with for those who can understand him.
Shi-Hao--a noble Earth Kingdom heiress who is strong, independent, and can defend herself, all the while getting involved with pirates and others of an unsavory nature.

(the following user usually goes by Tsuyoshi/Tsu)
ABOUT THE WRITER:Tsu is... Tsu. I don't really know what else to say.
Tsuyoshi--a young noble earthbender-in-training who also knows metalbending.
Sayuri--A beautiful, scantily dressed young lady with lesbian tendencies. is known for her flawless skin, which she carefully maintains.
The Shade--an overpowered spirit allowed into being because of Kako. it takes the appearance of a great wolf or something?

(the following user usually goes by Zhin)
ABOUT THE WRITER:  Zhin is known for being a badass German chica who writes really awesomely long/detailed posts, and for owning magic pants.
Laksha Arvanti--A Powerful Kyoshi Warrior General who was built almost solely for combat. Now that she is out of a job, it seems she can't fit in.
Zhin Lyautey--a curious and very deep-thinking nonbending woman of Fire Nation heritage. Is known for her good looks and for being in a relationship(?) with Akiyo.
Bolin Ishigawa--a chill earthbender dude who is flirty but friendly. I don't know much else.

(the following user usually goes by Kinalune/Kina)
ABOUT THE WRITER: Kinalune shows up sporadically at best, but is also notorious for being an amazing artist and for getting groped by Varsha.
Pan--a strangely eccentric airbending joke shop owner with an interesting sense of humor. There is something about him that amuses me.
Kinalune--a Fire Nation dancer chick who is playful and flirty, and shares several similar-minded views with Varsha. Might one day have lesbian sexytimes with Varsha.
Maisha Mwuguzi--A WIP character.

(the following user usually goes by Meiko/Kazma)
ABOUT THE WRITER:Kazma radiates an air of someone who thinks he is better than everyone else.
Kazma Ikezawa--a misguided warrior who has made it his goal to kill the Avatar.  Is tied to some black fang group or something.
Meiko Ruzhang--a pretty little firebender who for whatever lame reason no longer has a picture. Apparently had a run-in with some spirits.

HAS-BEENS
[Members who were once active/awesome, but have faded into obscurity and/or no longer post/visit.]

(the following user usually goes by Laz or Miyu/Miyuki)
ABOUT THE WRITER:  Miyu was lost but then found, and then lost again. She was  known as the forums succubus. xD
Lazuki--a psychotic lesbian rapist who thinks of nothing but sex when she's drunk, and when she's sober, thinks of nothing but sex and getting drunk. blows shit up, hates pirates, and thinks she is the ruler of the seas.
Miyuki--a psychotic rapist/succubus/whore/sex-depraved lunatic character that would rape/hump/bang anything that moved, dead, alive, young, old, human, or otherwise. Birther of many memes, she recently got the memory beaten out of her by Kako Anthropos, leaving her a different person altogether.
Wuliao--a character that took like a year to get revamped/editted, but finally exists. Is more or less some cig-smoking hardass that likes nicknaming people.
Suiken--some gothic bicurious chick who originally wanted to join the Tekina-Kaze but became an assassin instead. Something like that anyways. Not really sure.
Katsuyu--some new chick who didn't take as long to get made as Wuliao. Given that she has no threads, I dunno what to make of her yet.

(the following user usually goes by Mei or Mako)
ABOUT THE WRITER: Mei showed up for about 2 hours a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays and really needed to invest in a computer. Used to post quite fast.
Mei Fong--a Fire Nation General who was somehow ironically brought back on track by meeting (and falling in love with) Avatar Zulera, whom he is now currently engaged to. Had an odd fondness for Kat, Kako's topless maid.
Mako Irion--a floozy/skank-ho who cheated on Shula with Renayu. He is also famous for getting punched in the coffee consistently by Kako.
Mai Li--a 45-year-old virgin airbender chick who, like many other people in this world, has the hots for Kako Anthropos. She supposedly is on the council for one of the temples I think?
Toka Pathyer--a horny earthbending chick who has the hots for either Miyuki, Lazuki, or probably (more likely) both. I dunno really, and I suppose it doesn't matter a great deal. what they wanna do in the bedroom ain't my business. xP
Tarrlok--a faceclaim, and presumably something similar to the sexy politician we saw in the show. A girl can dream at least... can't she?
Saitou--some Zuko look-alike that hasn't gotten used. I overanalyzed him at first, but now simply wait for him to be used so I can write an actual description here.

(the following user usually goes by Soran)
ABOUT THE WRITER: Soran is notorious for trying to get by with as much OP sstuff as possible and for being stoned all the time. Apart from that, he's fairly funny and cool to be around.
Soran--a stoner airbender master guy who is part of the white lotus and thinks he's all that and bag of chips. Is actually fairly laid back and cool in reality.
Pyro--a crazy arrogant circus performer from the fire nation who REALLY thinks he is all that and a bag of chips. xD

(the following user usually goes by Tai or Bo)
ABOUT THE WRITER: Tai Lin is cold-footed and aloof most of the time, and therefore is difficult to decipher. he sort of went emo after Zevran foiled the arranged romance between him and Rui, then disappeared altogether.
Tai-Lin--A nonbender who is good friends with Rui
Bo Li--A cold and cunning earthbending expert who was recently promoted to the political ranks of Omashu. He is one of Meili's many nephews.

(the following user usually goes by Clay)
ABOUT THE WRITER: he comes randomly, posts randomly, and leaves.
Clay--a beginner earthbender but master sandbender. he's a giant dude who likes flirting with ladies, both young and old (single and otherwise?)
Grell--someone that I honestly know nothing about whatsoever.

(the following user usually goes by Shishio or some variant [I prefer shishiiiiiii])
ABOUT THE WRITER:  Often showed up at Zulera's provocation.
Shishio--a chill waterbender dude from the Earth Kingdom. He is currently exploring the surrounding regions of Omashu with Zakura Zulera Tallarico
Gao--an ambitious earthbending warlord-to-be (in his eyes at least) who is a descendant of Chin the Conqueror. That's all I know thus far.

(the following user usually goes by a variety of things; mostly Ara or Jing though)
ABOUT THE WRITER:  Ara was a new member who jumped right into things, who remained fairly active for a while before suddenly disappearing off the face of the earth.
Arashi--a suave and sexy man who rose from rags to riches. Charismatic and manipulative, he and Zulera have discovered much in common with each other, which naturally, made them sort of rivals.
Jīngshén--a bodyguard to Northern Chief Tyrus, and an expert waterbender. That's all I really know about him thus far.
Jaidev--a badass cultist dude who is the enemy of the Avatar. Possibly might form a group that I will tentatively call the Order of the Avatar Slayer because of reasons.
Xin Rui--a curious young earthbender from the capital of the Earth Kingdom.

(The following use usually goes by Hun or Hun-Hun)
ABOUT THE WRITER: Common theory states that Hun-Hun was/is always drunk when she comes onto the chat. Her hyperactive personality ensured that any time she was on, that there was never a dull moment.
Hun-Hun--Her first character, and the one I know absolutely nothing at all about.
Nakkoa--A tribesmember from the Aowaka Clan, which was famous for thinking it was better than the Tallarico Clan. Also had the hots for Ryo I think.
Zhu-Rong--One of the Kyoshi Warrior Shadows. Not much else is known, given that little information about the Shadows ever gets unveiled.
Hotaru--a cool, blind firebender chick who really should have appeared more. That's my opinion at least.
Jianjun--a nonbender dude who ran off (and away from NC) with Ezera.
Kiyoko--some dancer chick or something. Never really got developed, so there's not much to say.

(the following user usually goes by Zai)
ABOUT THE WRITER: Famous for being a very in-depth writer and for wallowing in self-pity/drawing attention to himself, Zai was actually usually pretty cool back in the day. He still can't seem to decide if he's actually leaving or not.
Hakota-Zai--a one-eyed chi-blocking earthbender dude who at one point had the hots for Zul. He was best known as a mercenary-for-hire, and apparently did good work--and lots of it.
Zayon--a former incarnation of the Avatar that often liked pulling Zulera into the spirit world to torment (teach?) her. He also met Zulera's nephew, Zakura.
Nia Law--a character that was originally going to be part of the failed Dragonbone Pirate Clan, but after that idea flopped, little else was heard.
Aamatsu--a badass old leader of one of the Air Temples. A pity her writer left, as she was cool.
Anash--some character that never came to fruitition.
Onushi--another character that never came to fruitition.

(the following user usually goes by Rin)
ABOUT THE WRITER: Rin was best remembered as the Forum Spazz, always hyper about something. It was always amusing, really.
Rin of Fire--AKA Rin. Zakura and Ezera's mother. Was cute and spazzy, and funny to be around
Ryo--Rin's less-experienced older brother. Apparently he and Nakkoa had the hots for each other or something at one point or another.
Ezera--Akhet's wayward cousin/Zakura's wayward sister. Ran off (And from NC) with Jianjun.
Meiya--a dancer character that was fairly new before the writer disappeared.
Juro--some unfinished character that never came to be or something.
Hiro--someone that I know nothing about.

(the following user usually goes by Ren/Renayu.)
ABOUT THE WRITER: She is too devoted to other stupid/lame sites when this one is totally and obviously better.
Renayu--The former Southern Water Chief who apparently got killed or something. spent many months looking for love and using any excuse she could to try and get laid. Eventually got it in the sack with Mako Irion, which apparently created some stupid dramatic love triangle or something.
Zarah--some random chick that is undergoing an overhaul. No point in describing her now.
Chinatsu Irion--some kid.

NEXT UP: the bowels of NC... AKA the nubz and other idiots. Eventually.

that's all for now folks, but I assure you that more will be added when I get the time and/or get around to it.

Last edited by Zulera on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:13 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

EXP : 8500
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Fire Nation General
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who? (Zul edition)   Who's Who? (Zul edition) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:25 pm

I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

EXP : 4905

Character Description
Position: Ex-Spymaster

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who? (Zul edition)   Who's Who? (Zul edition) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:46 am

I could not be happier with how Kako is portrayed here XD
Back to top Go down
Ruki
Staff Moderator
Ruki

EXP : 1059
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Waitress
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who? (Zul edition)   Who's Who? (Zul edition) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:05 pm

I have no words. I couldn't stop giggling at anything. :3 I was also insanely happy that I was first. Ha. Razz
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

EXP : 3622

Character Description
Position: Tea Shop Waiteress

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who? (Zul edition)   Who's Who? (Zul edition) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:02 pm

I find this extremely funny.
Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

EXP : 8500
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Fire Nation General

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who? (Zul edition)   Who's Who? (Zul edition) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:21 pm

I really need to kill Mako, especially after reading that description, god, I hate myself for writing all of that...DX
Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

EXP : 1325
Birthday : 1996-02-29

Character Description
Position: Traveling Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who? (Zul edition)   Who's Who? (Zul edition) EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Oh my god. Zul you are perf.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who? (Zul edition)   Who's Who? (Zul edition) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:19 am

I'm a terrible writer, and I do not wallow in self pity, I'm just a shameful, meaningless person.

XD

Anyways, in a more serious note, I know I forgot to leave a formal leave thread, and for that I'm sorry. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who? (Zul edition)   Who's Who? (Zul edition) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:00 pm

updated and shiz. moved a few people around and stuff, not even sure if I moved them correctly. updated a few descriptions, as activity levels have changed.

if people want me to be fair or something, I can classify how active (or not) the staff members or.
or of course we can just go about our business not really caring about this. xD
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

EXP : 1925
Birthday : 1993-04-02

Character Description
Position: None

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who? (Zul edition)   Who's Who? (Zul edition) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:28 am

Where am I? xD
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who? (Zul edition)   Who's Who? (Zul edition) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:57 pm

UPDATE!
Added Soran, Juri, Rui, and Bo, as well as additional characters made by existing users, including a few WIPs made by well-known members.
Also moved people into active or inactive groups, and updated a few descriptions of some characters.

If you are not on this list, you either have only one character and therefore do not need to be on a list that is for alternate accounts... or I forgot you. If I forgot you, let me know.

~Zul~
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

EXP : 2695

Character Description
Position: Pirate Queen

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who? (Zul edition)   Who's Who? (Zul edition) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:16 am

Random smaller update.
Just added a couple of new people and a handful of new characters to existing peoples' lists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who? (Zul edition)   Who's Who? (Zul edition) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's Who? (Zul edition)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Information :: Rules and Terms-
Jump to: