The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where the wind blows (Tetronia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Ryuu

EXP : 3303
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Mercenary
Nation: Air Temples

Where the wind blows (Tetronia) Empty
PostSubject: Where the wind blows (Tetronia)   Where the wind blows (Tetronia) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:53 pm

Ryuu Takeshi

The small farming town of Makapu was not a place that Ryuu often travelled to, but work had changed that. A couple of days earlier, he received a pretty straightforward contract, to assassinate some lowlife who had managed to piss someone off enough to hire Ryuu to kill him. Ryuu had learned not to ask too many questions regarding his assassinations, and therefore didn’t know much about the man he was sent to kill, except for the fact that his employers wanted him dead.

As was his custom, Ryuu went into the local inn and discreetly began asking around about the man he was sent to kill, hiding his tattoos with his hood. Strangely no one in the inn knew of him. Ryuu was just about to give up when a shady character, who was sitting in some dark corner of the room, approached him. “I know him,” the man whispered in a raspy voice, “follow me out back,” the man continued, turning away from Ryuu and walking towards the back door.

Ryuu suddenly became very suspicious of the strange man and paused for a moment, noticing that the man had a concealed dagger as he turned around. This whole situation smelled like a trap, and Ryuu immediately began to get a bad feeling about it, he turned around, ready to get out of the inn, and get out of the town.

Turned out, his instincts were right. As he stepped out of the inn and onto the main road, someone grabbed him from behind, yanking off his hood and thrusting a knife towards his back. He quickly reacted, spinning around and grabbing his attackers arm, stopping the knife just before it reached his gut. Before his attacker even had the chance to look up at him, Ryuu had pulled out one of his throwing knives and stabbed the attacker in the neck, using his airbending to increase his speed.

The man instantly dropped his own blade and fell to the ground, making a slight gargling sound from the blood that pooled in his mouth as he did. Ryuu quickly threw his hood back on and started walking away; it was time to get of this town.

Mood: Suspicious
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Tetronia
Tetronia

EXP : 28
Birthday : 1997-03-06

Character Description
Position: Airbending Civilian
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Where the wind blows (Tetronia)   Where the wind blows (Tetronia) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:24 pm

The sun nearly blinded Tetro as he opened the front door to his small home. It was a beautiful day in Makapu Village. A nice, cool breeze ruffled Tetro's hair. Tetro tried to take control of the breeze and manipulate it, but could not figure out how. All he knew how to do was make quick gusts of air that could knock someone down. That, he had learned from a book four years prior, when he learned he could airbend. Ever since then he has wanted to find an airbender to teach him. He would sit in the middle of Makapu, waiting to see if any airbenders showed up. So far he had not found one, with the exception of the few that passed through but were not willing to teach. Today was one of those days. Tetro closed the door behind him and set off for the middle of Makapu.

After buying a small snack, Tetro continued walking. As he turned onto the main road, he noticed a man standing in front of the local inn. It wasn't rare to see someone standing in front of the inn, but this was different. The man stood in the shadows and in his hand was a large knife. Tetro was about to walk up to get a closer look when another man walked out of the inn. He had a hood that covered most of his face. A couple of seconds after the hooded man walked out, the one with the knife grabbed him and yanked his hood off with one hand and jabbed the knife towards the hooded man's back. Tetronia was ready to run and get help when the hooded man turned around, stopped the knife and jabbed a knife of his own into the attackers neck, killing him. All with amazing speed. Just before he pulled his hood back on, Tetro noticed a large blue mark on the hooded man's head. Tetro was sure he had seen a mark like that before. He thought about it for a minuet before realizing that the mark on the hooded man's forehead was the tattoo given only to master airbenders. "This could be my chance to finally get someone to teach me." Tetro said to himself. He got up and started after the hooded man as he made his way away down the road.

The hooded man seemed to be heading towards the entrance of the town. Tetro started to run and then sprint for fear him getting away. "Hey! You with the hood, wait!" Yelled Tetro. As he approached the man, he slowed to walk. "You're an airbender! Not only that but a master. I saw your tattoo." Tetro said while trying to catch his breath. "I'm an airbender too. I've been trying to find a teacher and so far, you're the only master I've seen in Makapu."

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

EXP : 3303
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Mercenary
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Where the wind blows (Tetronia)   Where the wind blows (Tetronia) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:57 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu crumpled up his bounty note and tossed it aside as he walked towards the entrance to town. He had many enemies and this, “bounty,” was obviously nothing more than a set up. He was glad, however, that the threat was dealt with and that he would soon be leaving this place behind.

As he approached the entrance to the city he heard a voice yell out: "Hey! You with the hood, wait!" He turned around with a slight sigh, hoping that this wasn’t about the dead man he left lying on the street. However, the person he saw running towards him wasn’t a guard or a disgruntled townsman; instead it was a young lad, who Ryuu guessed to be in his late teens.

The teenager slowed to a walk as he came closer to Ryuu. "You're an airbender! Not only that but a master. I saw your tattoo. I'm an airbender too. I've been trying to find a teacher and so far, you're the only master I've seen in Makapu." He said trying to catch his breath.

Ryuu’s eyes widened. “Shut your mouth kid!” he said in a loud whisper, “you want the whole town to hear?!” he said looking around, checking to see if anyone might have overheard. Luckily, the streets seemed pretty empty, and there was no one within earshot. Ryuu let out a sigh, his identity was a very closely guarded secret and normally he never would leave any lose ends, but Ryuu wasn’t about to kill or even try hurt an innocent kid who just happened to see his tattoos. “Listen kid,” he started slowly, looking back to the young man standing before him, “I’m sorry, but my identity isn’t really supposed to be common knowledge.” He continued.

He could now see the boy clearly; he was skinny and quite a bit shorter than Ryuu was. He had black hair, blue eyes and a trace of freckles across his face. He also seemed to be a little excited to have found a master. “I’m not really the ‘teaching-type’." Ryuu explained, "So it would just be best if you just forgot what you saw, and you forgot about me, okay?” he said slowly as he turned and started walking away.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the wind blows (Tetronia)   Where the wind blows (Tetronia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the wind blows (Tetronia)
Page 1 of 1