The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Ryuu

EXP : 3303
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Mercenary
Nation: Air Temples

Adventure time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure time   Adventure time - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:02 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu hesitantly sat on the mound of sand behind him and listened to Clay’s explanation. His anger subsided as Clay mentioned how Xi saved his life. He looked up to where Xi was sitting and then at Clay. “I…am Ryuu…and I guess I got a little carried away…I am much different than most airbenders when it comes to temper…so…sorry” he said slowly, it would have sounded like he didn’t apologize often.

“Well, I have known Xi as long as I can remember… only recently though have we become an…item...” he started, “we are both new to this whole relationship thing…but any friend of Xi’s is a friend of mine…now, let’s go have a chat with Xi and find out exactly why she thinks it’s okay for her friend and boyfriend to duke it out hmm?”

Ryuu made his way up to Xi, gesturing for Clay to follow. “Xi!” he said loudly, “would it have been so difficult to tell me that Clay was just a friend? Or explain to him that I was your fiance, not some random breast groping pervert!? Instead you let us…well… me… go ballistic!? I could have killed him!” he quickly turned to Clay, “no offense man,” he teased.

Mood: Not calm?
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down

Adventure time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2