The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Dangerous Gamble

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Izanagi
Izanagi

EXP : 1376
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Con Artist/Gambler
Nation: Water Tribes

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:55 am

Izanagi Yutaka

A lopsided grin flashed across Izanagi’s face as he stepped out of a little gambling house holding a bag of gold. He stuck the bag into the traditional, blue Water Tribe coat that he was wearing and took a deep breath of the not-so-pleasant sea air. Seedy Merchants Pier was not the most scenic or cleanest of places, but it was Izanagi’s kind of place.

Izanagi suddenly noticed the three, particularly large and rough-looking men he was playing poker with earlier surround him. “Oi! We ‘ave a bone to pick with you!” said one of the scraggly looking men. Izanagi pulled his face back with a disgusted look, trying to get away from the awful smell of his breath. “No way Shin, no more games, I already told you that I won’t give you ‘just one more chance’ to win your money back.”

Shin looked like he was thinking very hard. “Shut up!” he shouted as he shut his eyes, “just let me think!”

Izanagi raised an eyebrow. “Don’t strain yourself or anything,” he muttered.

“Oh that’s right!” the man exclaimed after a moment, not seeming to have even heard Izanagi’s remark. “Me and my mates here were talking, and there is no way you could have beaten us like you did without cheating!” he said as his friends cracked their knuckles, “Now we are taking our money back!”

Izanagi didn’t have to cheat to beat these imbeciles, but he knew that these guys would beat him to a pulp for just thinking he did. He gave them a friendly smile. “What? Me? Cheat? Oh come on Shin! You know me better than to try and cheat you! You’re much too smart!” he said as he threw his arm over Shin’s neck and led him off to one side. His comment seemed to impress Shin who nodded proudly at Izanagi. “That’s right!”

“Although a little word of warning…I noticed Fen over there had some cards up his sleeves,” Izanagi whispered as he motioned towards one of the other men, “tell me…who was winning before I arrived?” Izanagi asked sincerely, as if he was on Shin’s side. He knew that Fen was winning before he joined because Fen had the most poker chips, but Izanagi knew that the three idiots in front of him weren’t smart enough to realise what he was doing.

Shin gasped. “It was Fen! That bastard!” he said as he turned towards Fen angrily. “Fen! Lemme see up your sleeves!” he shouted as he walked up to Fen and grabbed him. Fen instantly responded with a punch and soon the three men were beating each other senseless.

Izanagi shook his head and started off in another direction, breaking into a run as he felt he was out of sight. They were idiots, but he knew they would figure out what had just happened and come after him. He was running past the docks when sure enough he heard Shin shout his name angrily.
“Damn! They figured it out quicker than I thought they would!” he said to himself as he figured out what to do next.

He spotted a small boat docked near him and leapt aboard, it looked empty and Izanagi quickly untied it, setting it adrift. He lifted his arms and pushed them forward, using waterbending to get some distance between himself and the port. The boat moved quite quickly and it wasn’t long before the port was a safe distance away. Izanagi sighed and fell lazily onto a seat and let his head fall back. He grinned proudly to himself as the boat gently bobbed up and down in the calm ocean.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy

Last edited by Izanagi on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

EXP : 2695
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Pirate Queen

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Another day, another drink, and another doller--or yuan, or gold piece, or whatever else Raeya could earn from selling stolen property or whatever else. She did not necessarily consider herself above the law, but rather that the law was too above her, instead sticking to the shadows of the floor so that the law would overlook her. So far she had been successful in these endeavors.

A few errands were to be run, just as a few drinks were to be had. Such was the traditional ritual of Sandria Raeya Zahn, and she saw no reason to change it. it was one of the few traditions that she still followed, especially given that she had more or less abandoned or rejected most of the traditions of the Northern Water Tribe from whence she came.

She strode out rather confident, her heavy boots making soft footfalls as her snug but breezy blue jacket and trousers flowing with her steps. Despite her heavy walking, she had a flowing elegance to her movement, her hips swaying as she walked.
Her ritual, however, was interruted, when she noticed that not only was her boat missing, but that there was a man in the exact same vessel moving away from the dock.
"EY!" she barked, "NO! NONE OF THAT!"
Raeya was not exactly an expert waterbender, but she was proficient enough to know how it could help her, especially when she was surrounded by the stuff. she zipped up the docks, not even stopping as her feet left the platform. she stuck them out, turning her run into a dive, before hitting the water. once submerged, she used bending of her own to propel herself towards the boat-thief, rapidly beginning to gain on him. After all, pushing one body was a lot easier to do with average-level waterbending than pushing a good-sized boat.
Mood: Disappointed
Condition: Slightly Tipsy
Link:

Last edited by Raeya on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:02 am

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi started as he heard a woman’s voice shout from the docks: "EY! NO! NONE OF THAT!" He turned to see a woman dive into the water and chase after him. “Why must there always be something!” he sighed. He noticed that the woman was moving quite quickly, cutting through the water at an unnatural speed. “A waterbender huh?” he said to himself as he waited for her to approach.

Izanagi had already pieced together that the boat he had stolen, belonged to this woman, but he had absolutely no clue as to how she would respond towards him. He mentally prepared himself for whatever would happen as the gap between them rapidly closed. The thought of trying to get away came across his mind, but Izanagi was an intermediate waterbender at best, and he wasn’t sure how skilled his pursuer was. Even if she was a poorer bender than he was, she would still easily catch up to him in a boat. He decided to wait and see who this woman was and what she wanted.

Mood: Frustrated

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya may have only been an intermediate waterbender herself, but she was a fast and powerful swimmer. she began to rapidly reduce the distance between herself and the one who had stolen her boat. She wondered what had drawn him to it. There wasn't much in there that was a liability for her; just a few meager supplies. the minimal cash she had was on her person. the rest was safely away, like most pirates did.

using a bout of bending, she launched herself into the boat next to him.
"So..." she cooed, acting as if boat theft was just everyday practice. "I've gotta ask you... what drew you to want to steal my boat?"
Mood: Curious
Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Izanagi Yutaka

With a bout of waterbending, the woman launched herself out of the water and landed on the boat, almost nonchalantly. He looked her up and down for a second; she was very easy on the eyes. The fact that she was completely drenched in water didn’t help much, as Izanagi tried to retain eye contact with her. She was really not at all what Izanagi expected, even the way she behaved, surprised Izanagi a little. She nonchalantly asked him why he stole her boat, as if she had gone through this same procedure many times before.

Izanagi grinned, pleased that she didn’t start attacking him on sight. He relaxed and let out a chuckle, as far as surprises went, this one was looking promising so far. “Steal…is such a strong word…but to answer your question…I needed a boat and this one was the closest…” he said in nonchalant tone. He paused and flashed a lopsided grin her way. “Although if I knew that stealing it would bring someone like you on board, I would have stolen it years ago…” he said confidently

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:04 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya noticed him obviously checking her out, and immediately knew that he was one of *those* people. Insufferably confident, probably arrogant as well,but at the same time, that just made it more fun.

"Well..." she cooed after he explained himself, "I am not sure whether to be insulted or to be flattered. so why did you need a boat? And for that matter, there is still the issue of this being my boat, and you still being in it..."
she shook her hair nonchalantly, flinging water out of it, but also looking oddly sexy while doing so. her normally loose clothing was sticking to her, wrinkled and wet, and why she didn't just waterbend that out of her was anyone's guess. Raeya was a difficult one to figure out, given her chaotic nature among other things.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:58 am

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi pulled out the bag of gold he had won earlier. “Don’t get your panties in a bunch,” he said coolly, “I needed it to get away with this, and that’s all you really need to know.” He continued as he flipped a gold coin her way. “I will even pay for the trouble, as soon as we get to shore that is.” He grinned, quickly putting the bag away.

He curiously looked the waterbender up and down as he leaned back and rested his arms on the sides of the boat, sitting very confidently. “The name is Izanagi by the way,” he said with a lopsided grin, “and you might want to get out of those wet clothes before you catch your death of cold, just saying.”

Mood: Intrigued

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:51 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya caught the gold coin with the deft hands of a thief, tucking it away inside the side of her pants, which was likely where a coin pouch was hidden, given the light jingling it made. otherwise, it wasn't visible at first glance.
"come now," she laughed, "can a woman not ask about the fate of her property? or did you expect this to be easy?"

Raeya could tell that she was being checked out, but it was a matter of her not caring that was significant. If he wanted to admire her wet body, it wasn't hurting her any. Besides, she knew how to defend herself fairly enough.

"you can call me Raeya," she chirped in return. "and come now, if you really want me to take my clothes off, why not just ask instead of trying to be all subtle-like."
she giggled and gave him a coy grin to see how he would react. She was already easily deducting that he was not an easily fazed man, just as she was not an easily fazed woman, but for Raeya, this meant a challenge--a challenge to see which one of them would snap first.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Izanagi Yutaka

The way the woman caught the coin and quickly tucked it away, into what sounded like a coin pouch by the slight jingle, gave Izanagi a clue as to the type of woman she was. He smirked and took careful note of the position of the coin pouch. He pulled a thin stream of water out of the ocean with his fingers as his hand lay lazily over the side of the boat. “Not easy,” he said with a grin as the little stream of water spun around him playfully, “I like a bit of a challenge, it makes things interesting.” He smiled, looking up at her as he directed the little stream of water back into the ocean.

The woman addressed herself as Raeya, to which Izanagi lifted a hand towards her and twirled his wrist in a fancy manner, lowering it with a small bow, like a noble might have done. “A pleasure Raeya,” he said with a lopsided grin. From what he had already seen, he had deduced that Raeya was probably a roguish character, much like himself. He grinned as he realised that the two of them had started an intriguing dance, so to speak, and that the game was afoot.

“Oh you’re shy? That’s okay, keep them on then” he said nonchalantly as she giggled and grinned coyly. He smiled internally at what she was doing, she was proving to be very intriguing, but two could play at that game. He stood up and stepped right in front of her, standing just close enough to hopefully, make her uncomfortable. Being as tall as he was, he looked down at her and studied her face, smiling flirtatiously as he did. “I give it fifteen minutes before they come off regardless” he said confidently, standing mere inches away from her.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

"if life was not a challenge--if the pot was not stirred... it would be boring. what would be the point of that?" she cooed sweetly. She was a clever woman as far as worldly knowledge went, and she knew and recognized that this Izanagi fellow was a cunning bastard just like she was. This would be quite the tango, and she was familiar with all of the moves. The game had begun.

"A pleasure indeed, Izagani." she cooed in return, conjuring a coin and rolling it between her fingers dextrously. soon a second coin joined it.
as he approached her and made his remark, she decided to play along.
"oh yes, I am very shy. There's a reason I don't even show too much arm." she nodded towards her long sleeves. apart from her head and her hands, she was fully clothed. Being a waterbender and a woman of the sea, she had the skill to extract water from her clothing, and normally would, but this was part of the act. She was fine with keeping it going.

when he got really close to her, Raeya simply smirked. "And how exactly do you suppose that that will happen in 15 minutes?" she cooed, utterly unfazed by his closeness or forwardness. she was willing to kill time just to try and prove him wrong.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:03 am

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi grinned as his eyes studied Raeya’s face as he stood mere inches away from her. The fact that she was extremely attractive just made this whole game even better. He leaned in slightly towards her face with a very mischievous smile, staring deeply into her eyes as he lifted his left hand slowly and very delicately pushed a lock of wet hair out of her face with his fingertips, purposely making only the slightest contact with her skin for only a split second.

Though it would have appeared that he might have kissed her in the next moment, he suddenly pulled his head back from her and taking a step back. He gave his characteristic lopsided grin when he answered her question: “Because in fifteen minutes you won’t be able to help yourself…you’ll be naked as a jaybird and all over me like a cheap suit.” He said with a smirk as he tossed over a bag of gold to her. If she were to try and tuck it away into her pants as she did with the coin earlier, she would find that the coin bag was in fact hers. He had snatched it just moments before, while he was standing right up against her. He used his left hand brushing the hair out of her face, and the slight awkwardness of him leaning in so close to her as a ruse for his right hand to dexterously remove her coin pouch from the position he spotted earlier.

He knew that she was probably street smart enough to know the tricks of the trade, and therefore be much more difficult to catch then the average person out on the streets. However, he was an extremely talented thief, and the first rule of thieving was: With the right distraction, anyone could be pick-pocketed. The same went for him. Izanagi confidently sat back down with his arms back on the sides of the boat and his legs open, almost inviting Raeya to come sit on his lap. “Why do you ask? Did you want to take them off sooner?” he asked with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya purposely giggled as if to indicate that she was flattered. Not even for a moment did her eyes break contact with him, and she made it look like she was almost ready to swoon. her skin, for the brief moment he touched it, was wet and smooth. she didn't just look pretty, after all--she felt pretty too.

"well..." she raised her eyebrows, "with that kind of attitude, something tells me that I'm going to have to be forcing you to keep your hands out of my pants." she chuckled, not necessarily adamantly opposed to the idea like most women would have been. She had not cared too much if he wanted to try and pickpocket her--after all, where would he run? they were on a small boat in the middle of the ocean, and he knew how fast of a swimmer she was.

"I might..." she cooed in response to his question, "After all... I am doing everything in my power just to keep from swooning in the presence of such a handsome man."
She'd bite. besides, he actually wasn't half bad looking, and she was having fun with this little game as things stood...
Mood: Entertained
Condition: Recovering
Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:47 am

Izanagi Yutaka

As she giggled and pretended to swoon, Izanagi grinned, she played the game as well as he did and he found her very intriguing and alluring, though of course he wouldn’t say anything like that to her, at least not yet. Besides, his over-confidence and massive ego made him sure that she was thinking the same about him.

He was surprised that she felt him remove her coin pouch, he had never been caught before and it made him grin, she was good. Of course, he wasn’t planning on stealing the coin pouch; hence the fact that he tossed it back to her before he knew that she knew that he had taken it. After all a good thief always makes sure that there is a way out, and in this case there wasn’t. He took it merely to show off, and to test Raeya a little. “So you would force me to keep my hands *out* of your pants?” he asked curiously, “usually it’s the other way round, where you really would want me to keep my hands *in* your pants… but to each their own, I guess.” He said with a mischievous chuckle.

Izanagi gave his characteristic lopsided grin as she made the remark about doing everything in her power to stop from swooning over such a handsome man. He tilted his head slightly as he stared up at her confidently. “Why fight it?” he asked in a relaxed tone, “we both know how this is going to end.”

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

It didn't take a genius to figure out that Izanagi had a massive ego, and Raeya was among those who could tell. Then again, it was fairly obvious, and Raeya did not mind it either. she found it funny and amusing as well.
She could tell that he was a man with considerable skill in what he did, both in theivery and flattery. Raeya didn't mind the attention though, and so she went along with it. But... she knew that common sense would dictate that since there was nowhere to run at the moment, stealing would be folly. perhaps he had recognized that. Raeya assumed he did.

She laughed. "Sweetie, if you want your hands in my pants, what's holding you back? it sure isn't me, if that's what you're fretting about."
She smirked coyly and decided to continue the little game. She was having fun, after all.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:02 am

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi stood back up confidently as she spoke. He let out a throaty laugh and stepped towards her. With a lightning fast move, his right hand reached around the small of her back and pulled her up against him with such a force that she should have to stop herself with her hands on his chest if she didn’t want to collide with him, or so he hoped.

He looked down at her face with a smirk and confient look in his eyes as he studied her face and leaned in towards her lips. Just before they made contact with hers, he moved his head to the right and then forwards, so that their faces were alongside each other. His mouth was extremely close to her ear and he whispered in a slow, soft voice: “You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

He grinned and pulled his head back, giving her a wink as he gave her butt a sharp slap. “What kind of guy do you think I am, sweetcheeks?” he said with his characteristic lopsided grin. He was enjoying this little game too, and was really finding this woman to be very captivating.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:29 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya expected what came next, but purposely put her hands on his chest just as he wanted. She could play along a bit too instead of trying to best him each time. sometimes, the most fun was just to play the game.

"maybe I would... maybe I wouldn't." she replied by whispering back into his ear. "you might just have to... find out..."
even if he didn't, it's not like she would mind either way. She was just going to go with the flow. She gave a small yelp when he smacked her butt.
"it's fairly obvious," she replied, "you're a guy who has found himself the most amazing woman just now." she grinned, almost arrogantly. she had a decent ego herself, after all.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:03 am

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi grinned happily; the feel of her little hands pressed up against his muscular chest was even better than he thought it would be. He looked down at her as he held her close, staring into her eyes for a time, before staring down at her full, soft lips. He slowly took her wrists and began guiding her hands over his chest. “Mhmm…amazing indeed…” he said with a lopsided grin.

After he was sure that Raeya would continue the chest rub herself, Izanagi lowered his hands and wrapped them around her waist, keeping her lower body firmly pressed up against him. He lowered his head slightly, teasing her by holding his lips right above her as he stared confidently into her eyes. His breathing was slow, deep and relaxed and he seemed to be patiently waiting for something.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:40 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya simply chuckled coyly, and massaged his chest slowly for a moment, watching his every movement. There was no way he could reach her coin purse without reaching down her pants, but at the same time, they might just both end up liking that anyways.

However, after a while, she pulled them back, given that his hands were not doing anything to her, and frankly, that was rather boring. Raeya never gave anything unless she received in return. She was selfish that way, and was frankly very unapologetic about that.
"Get moving..." she whispered. He could interpret that however he liked, and it wouldn't bother her. Easily the most infuriating thing about Sandria Raeya Zhan was that she was almost impossible to make angry, instead having this chill calm around her nearly consistently.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:28 am

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi chuckled at Raeya as she stopped the massage and told him to get moving. He turned his head slightly, still staring into her face, and without warning he thrust his lips against hers. His tongue darted into her mouth, exploring it in a very sensual way as he tightened his grip on her butt. It would be evident that he knew exactly what he was doing. The sheer aggression he was using as he kissed her, made him step forwards a few times.

Once the two waterbenders stopped moving and seemed to get their balance, his right hand worked its way down her thigh before lifting her leg up to his side, leaving her to stand on one foot as he leaned forward and continued making out with her. The only sounds around them were the sounds of heavy, passionate breathing along with the sounds made by their mouths as they kissed. Eventually, after a long, very steamy moment, Izanagi pulled back and smiled. “Is that what you had in mind sweetcheeks?” he asked confidently and with a lopsided grin, “or should I ramp it up a bit?” he asked tracing his fingers suggestively along the edge of her pants.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya was quite pleased with how quickly his mouth moved to hers, and she did not mind this change of pace. her thighs were nice and toned, even through her pants. Raeya could almost feel real steam gathering around them, but she did not react if this was even the case.

she smirked when he asked his first question, and her eyes widened just a little when he touched the hem of her pants.
"Try me." she cooed, essentially, challenging him to do what he had in mind with her pants.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:16 pm

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi smirked and let his hands glide over to her butt. In one smooth motion, they found their way into her pants and Raeya would have felt his hands against her bare butt, rubbing it in a very suggestive and stimulating way. Izanagi glanced down at his chest and uttered the same words that she did just a couple of minutes earlier. “Get moving…”

He leaned his head forward again, and used it to nudge her head upwards and off to one side, giving him access to the soft sensitive skin of her neck. He pressed his lips against it and sucked, pulling his head slowly back and letting her neck pop out her mouth, leaving little red rings where he had kissed her. He found himself quite glad that she hadn’t dried herself off as he continued groping her butt and kissing her neck.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:58 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

For a moment, Raeya's eyes widened as his hands slid down onto her butt. it was smooth, well-toned, and still wet like the rest of her body was. it would definitely feel good to his touch, and his movements felt good to her.

"Don't tell me what to do..." she chuckled lightly, flipping her head to the side and tossing her hair behind her. she wrapped her hands around him, reaching under his shirt to feel up his back. her hands, a bit chilly from the cold, were stimulating, even on a large area like his back.
Had it not been for her jacket, Raeya's buttcrack would have been visible because of the natural way the upper hem of her pants slid down because of his hands. granted, they were not about to fall off either.
her breathing was heavy, but she didn't moan... not yet anyways.
Mood: Aroused
Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:14 pm

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi slowly closed his eyes and let out a satisfied grin as his hands rubbed her butt. His big hands worked her muscles aggressively, pushing and pulling her this way and that as he groped her butt. Despite the fact that it wasn’t very gentle, Izanagi knew exactly what he was doing and the butt rub it would have been quite pleasurable.

He let out a happy sigh as he felt her hands reach under his shirt. The way she felt him up was amazing and she seemed to know just where to touch him. He opened his eyes slightly to look down at her face. “Oh I wouldn’t dream of it,” he teased in response to her statement, slowly sliding her pants down, so that her whole butt was exposed. With a lopsided grin, and a wink he gave her newly exposed butt a hard, loud slap with both his hands jerking her whole body against his in the process.

Back to top Go down
Zefira
Zefira

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:01 am

Sandria Raeya Zahn

Raeya was a girl in shape, and Izanagi would notice this as he groped and kneaded her butt. not only was her skin soft, but her muscles back there were distinctly well-toned. While Raeya did not explicitly moan, she did let out small sighs in her breathing patterns that showed she was having fun.

she chuckled. "no one does..." she whispered. her smile coyly widened as he pulled her pants down in the back. so far, all that was exposed of her was her head, her hands, and (now) her butt.
"OH!" she uttered as he slapped her butt. it made quite a nice sound when slapped, and she stumbled a few steps closer to him in the process. unfazed, she looked up at him and grinned. "you liked that, didn't you?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Izanagi
Izanagi

Character Description

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:43 am

Izanagi Yutaka

Izanagi chuckled, his hands massaging the muscles in her butt in a very suggestive manner. “Not as much as you did, I bet,” he said with a smirk as he stared down into her blue eyes. He leaned forward and let his tongue push into her mouth, his hands half lifting her by her butt so that he could reach her better. He let out a satisfied “mmm” as he made out with her.

After a few moments he set her down, holding her at arm’s length and happily inspecting her outstandingly curvaceous body. “It hasn't been fifteen minutes yet, and I can see that you are just dying to strip down,” he said with a lopsided grin as he gave her a wink and slapped her butt.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Dangerous Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Gamble   A Dangerous Gamble Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Gamble
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next