The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Fire Lord Shula

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji
Kaji

EXP : 1076
Birthday : 1994-06-07

Character Description
Position: SpyMaster's Assisstant
Nation: Fire Nation

Dear Fire Lord Shula Empty
PostSubject: Dear Fire Lord Shula   Dear Fire Lord Shula EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Dear FireLord Shula,

Greeting's this is Kaji from the Fire Nation Capital once again. I wanted to ask you if it is possible for me to open up a Wing Chun martial art's school for the people of the Fire Nation. My father taught me all about Wing Chun. Im an expert at Northern Kung fu and Wing Chun. I think it could benefit you also as I would give you half of the money I make. Maybe in the future if this goes well you can have your little squad of Wing chun warrior's who each would possess different skill's and weapon's to protect the nation.

-KAji
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

EXP : 4645
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Dear Fire Lord Shula   Dear Fire Lord Shula EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:24 pm

Kaji,

You mean like a Kyoshi Warrior group of the Fire Nation? I would delight in hearing more about this before officially deciding.

~Fire Lord Shula
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

EXP : 1076
Birthday : 1994-06-07

Character Description
Position: SpyMaster's Assisstant

PostSubject: Re: Dear Fire Lord Shula   Dear Fire Lord Shula EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Shula,

Yes mam, well you see I have yet to see a non-bending school that offered protection or training to the people. As a firebender I love bending but for the people who can't bend they are bullied more unless they know how to handle themselves. That is were the Wing Chun school comes in. We offer protection and training for just little to no cost at all. We will have temple just right beside the Fire Nation palace for training. I am always open to hear what you have to say my lord.

-Kaji
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

EXP : 4645
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Dear Fire Lord Shula   Dear Fire Lord Shula EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:58 pm

Kaji,

It sounds like a good idea. I recently had the thought of introducing schools to the Nation other than those for firebenders; the Wing Chun warriors does seem like a delightful thought, and for those who don't want to dedicate their lives to that particular lifestyle can learn as well.

The idea is a good one. I'll speak with my advisers [site staff] and we'll see what can happen.

~Fire Lord Shula

OOC: This will have to wait for just a little bit. The Bender Battle Tournaments will first have to be started and solidified before I introduce more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Fire Lord Shula   Dear Fire Lord Shula Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Fire Lord Shula
Page 1 of 1