The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kashikoi's Jang Hui Journey - Storyline 5 [ Closed ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

EXP : 3155

Character Description
Position: Admiral
Nation: Fire Nation

Kashikoi's Jang Hui Journey - Storyline 5 [ Closed ]  Empty
PostSubject: Kashikoi's Jang Hui Journey - Storyline 5 [ Closed ]    Kashikoi's Jang Hui Journey - Storyline 5 [ Closed ]  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Kashikoi and Jack stand in the private training room on the warship that they are currently in. Kashikoi tossing the sword into the air having him look up at the sword as he jumps in the air following the sword. He instantly caught the sword easily with his hand and took his landing on the ground. Jack coming in front of Kashikoi with his sword drawn quickly, Kashikoi took his landing as Jack had his sword to Kashikoi's neck. Kashikoi quickly leaped back with Jack following him instantly, both Jack and Kashikoi clash there swords together having them both stare into each other's eyes. They took there landing as Kashikoi was leaning back a bit having Jack overpower him just a tad bit. Kashikoi started to overpower Jack as his body posture change from leaning back to right in the center. They both were equally match as they both sent there swords to there sides, ready to strike again. Jack quickly lifted his right knee to his stomach area then doing a frontal kick to Kashikoi's stomach being a powerful blow. Kashikoi flying back with him landing on his shoulders taking a back roll getting up quickly in a crouch position and the sword close to his body. Jack looking to him and saying. "Really good, you are getting the hang of this." Jack then moved off to the side as Necro stepped in holding two swords. Jack said this as Necro got into the battle scenery. "If you are going to be a master swordsman, your going to have to fight people who uses two swords or more." Necro afterwards took his run over to Kashikoi. Kashikoi also took his run to Necro. Kashikoi sent his sword over to Necro. Necro clashed with the sword using his sword that he has on his left hand. Necro then began to use the sword which he held in his right hand to slash Kashikoi's left side of the body near the rib. Kashikoi quickly jumped in the air holding that sword clash still. Kashikoi landed on top of Necro's sword which he used to attack Kashikoi with. Kashikoi then overpowered the clash of the sword as Necro and Kashikoi sent there right handed sword to there side. Kashikoi then jumped a little higher and flipped over Necro taking his landing in a crouch position with his sword, Kashikoi quickly turned around with his sword to slash Necro's left part of the body near the rip. Necro had his left sword sword in a stabbing position aiming straight down to the floor blocking the attack with the sword. Necro then did a semi turn to face kashikoi's back which was exposed. Necro changed his right handed sword into a stabbing position going to strike Kashikoi's crouched back. Kashikoi saw this at the corner of his right eye as he quickly moved his body off the attack and stopping the clashing moving to the left side evading it completely. Kashikoi and Necro looked at each other as Jack started to speak. "Very good Kashikoi, however, you were lucky to see that attack with your right eye, if it was your left eye.... you would of been killed from that attack." Kashikoi looked to him and said. "What do we do to prevent that?" Jack looked to him and said. "Your ears and the change of the wind will help you. Lets begin that part of training. Close your eyes and only use your ears." The swords were replace with staffs so that the hits wouldn't be fatal. After several hours of Jack sending the staff to Kashikoi with his eyes close, after several hits that Kashikoi took, he finally got the hang of it. Kashikoi opened his eyes and looked directly at Necro. Jack then said this as Necro and Kashikoi were about to fight once again. "Lets see how well you do this time." Kashikoi and Necro took there run towards each other once again. Kashikoi sent his sword over to Necros right side of the neck, Necro lifted up his sword and deflected the attack easily. Kashkoi's right side of the body was in a clear open. Necro sent the left sword over to Kashikoi's right side of the body. Kashikoi quickly stopped the clash and before the attack good hit, Kashikoi moved to the left quickly and avoided the attack. Necro quickly took his run over to Kashikoi's left side of the body, knowing that his weakness is the left side. Necro quickly slashed his right sword over to Kashikoi's left part of the face. Kashikoi quickly felt the wind coming towards that direction and ducked real quickly to avoid it. Kashikoi then turned his head having his right eye see Necro, and Kashikoi sent his right sword directly to Necro's chest to stab him. Necro clashed with the sword using his left sword. They both stopped fighting as they sheathed both their swords. Jack said this to Kashikoi, "You are an excellent student.... You may even surpass me one day." Kashikoi looked over to Necro and nodded to him, Necro quickly blood bended Jack sending him to the air having his joints all twisted up. Jack looked over to Kashikoi and said. "Why are you doing this to me.....?" Kashikoi said this to him, "I just needed you thats all, plus you have seen my face... I can't allow you to live." Jack then said. "What does your face have to do with anything?" Kashikoi looked to him and said. "My real name is Kashikoi, and if i let you go... information may leak about me and you may just tell the fire nation where I am one day... and I can't allow that to happen or let them know how I look like."
Necro finally snapped Jack's neck as his body was dropped to the floor. Kashikoi looked over to Necro and said. "Put cinder blocks around his ankles and drop him off in the ocean. " Kashikoi was in the middle of the ocean having no one witness this event taking place. Necro tossed the body into the water having him sink under sea never to return to the surface again. Kashikoi looked over to Necro and said. "Good job, our next stop is fighting the fire nation higher ups."

[ Exit ]

Back to top Go down

Kashikoi's Jang Hui Journey - Storyline 5 [ Closed ]
Page 1 of 1