The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A break from the business

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

A break from the business - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:43 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek was slightly surprised to hear her speak as she kept her eyes closed. He smiled lovingly as she spoke. “Hey…” he said as he put his hand on her cheek, “…Yes, it is a very good morning.” He moved closer to her so that they were lying face to face with each other.

Tarek was happier than he had ever been before, as he stared into Sanaki’s eyes. “Sanaki…” he whispered, “…I know, I’ve told you this before, but I really do love you…and it’s the first time I’ve felt this way about anyone.” He said sincerely. It was true; he had always pursued other things in life, but never love. Now, he couldn’t imagine how he lived without it for so long. “We only met yesterday, but I feel like I know you already…I…I… feel unbelievably close to you…” He said as he leaned forward and kissed her lips softly.

Mood: Deeply in Love ^^
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

EXP : 5075
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: None

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki smile3d at him even though she could not see his face. "it is indeed. mornings are beautiful, especially when the sun is out for me to see."
she could sense the sun quite well, its vivid heat showing as a bright flare in Sanaki's "vision". it was occasionally distracting, but Sanaki had long since trained and disciplined herself to ignore it when she needed (or wanted) to focus on other things.

she smiled sweetly. "Tarek, dear... I love you too. I do not do this with just anyone... I have only done this with you, and you know the reason why. despite the recentness of our meeting, I am in love... crazily so, I suppose... but I regret nothing. knowing that you feel the same way makes it all that much better. thank you."
Condition: Rested
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:31 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek stared into Sanaki's eyes as they spoke. “I wasn’t talking about the sun or the morning…I was talking about waking up next you,” he said with a grin, “and speaking of which, you were amazing last night by the way,” he said with a pleased look on his face, recalling vividly the details of what had happened just a couple of hours back.

Her words were music to his ears and he smiled as she said them. He couldn’t be happier that she felt the same way about him. “You have no idea how happy that makes me,” he said as he pulled her close to him and gently nestled her head into his chest.

Tarek held her happily in his arms for a long time. “I could lie like this with you for ever,” he eventually whispered, enjoying the warmth of her body against his, “but if I am going to keep my promise and show you the Fire Lily field, we will have to get up soon,” he said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:55 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki giggled softly. "I know you weren't... but it was still fun to mention. I appreciate many small things in my life. but... it's all made better when I wake up next to you..."
she then laughed. "why thank you. you were too... and..." she paused, wiggling her toes under the blankets. "I don't remember when my slippers came off." she giggled.

she sighed happily, acknowledging all of his words. "well... provided that neither of us suddenly up and die... I do not plan on leaving you... I want to be with you forever. as for Fire Lily field... we just need to decide what the blind girl should wear, and otherwise I am ready to go whenever you are. how does that sound?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:24 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek grinned and rubbed the back of his neck. “I…I don’t really remember either,” he said as he looked down at her toes wiggling under the blankets.

He pulled away from her smiled as she spoke. “I feel the same Sanaki,” he whispered, “I want to be with you forever.” He looked thoughtful for a moment as she mentioned picking something out for her to wear. He grinned at her as he climbed out of the bed and got dressed. “Well…I’m sure finding something for you to wear won’t be too difficult...leave it to me!” He said as he made his way over to her wardrobe, which was massive and full of clothes and had a surprising large number of various shoes and heels inside as well.

Tarek emerged with a smile, carrying a handful of clothes. He placed them on the bed and grinned. “I think that should do it sweetie,” he said with a smile. Tarek thought Sanaki was the sweetest most beautiful person alive and so the pet name ‘sweetie’ seemed appropriate. He held up the clothing one at a time as if to show her and see if she liked it. There was a little white long-sleeved blouse, a black skirt which would reach her just past her mid-thigh, some lacy black lingerie, and a pair of black heels. “Well?” Tarek asked, “I’m not really good at this…but I thought it would look good on you,” he continued with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:57 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

she smiled. "well... it seems we both have a mutual agreement on that... let's go with that whole 'staying-together-forever' thing, shall we?" she winked. "I admit that I got so comfortable that I forgot a lot of what happened last night, but I'm also not thinking too deeply. but... I know what I have said, and I mean that sincerely." she cooed.

Sanaki smiled, sitting up. "alright, lovee." she cooed, "as long as it matches, I'll wear it."
common sense for Sanaki dictated that if she didn't like an article of clothing, she would not own it.
she smiled as Tarek laid out some clothed for her. she nodded approvingly. "lovee... it's wonderful. I like it."
she got herself dressed without any trouble, which almost made it easy to forget that she was blind... and then smiled at him sweetly. exposed were her head, her hands, and most of her lovely long, smooth, pale legs.
"how do I look?" she asked sweetly, "And... now what?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek nodded at Sanaki as she spoke: "well... it seems we both have a mutual agreement on that... let's go with that whole 'staying-together-forever' thing, shall we?"

“You can count on it!” he replied with a happy smile, and he meant it.

Tarek watched her get changed, and really did almost forget that she was blind. He smiled as she stood up and asked: “How do I look?”

Tarek face would have told the whole story, he thought she looked amazing. “Sweetie…you look spectacular!” he said with a grin as he walked up to her and held her hands in his. He lifted her arms slightly to get a better look at her outfit. He especially liked the sight of her in heels. “Well…we could head out now…make our way to the field?” he said as he held her hands and led her out of the room, “Unless, you had something else in mind?”

Last edited by Tarek on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:47 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki smiled, blushing slightly. "well lovee... I admit that I don't really venture out too often showing this much skin apart from the beach..."
she paused.
"but I'm more than happy to do so with you... regardless of how this trip ends."

she took his hand. "let's go to the field. lead on if you would." she smiled sweetly.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek led Sanaki out of the house. “Oh, it’s not that revealing sweetie, it’s just a little more of your legs showing…” he said as he held her hand tightly, “…which are looking really good by the way!” he chuckled.

They made their way through town, hand in hand. Tarek was grinning happily as he walked along with Sanaki, squeezing het hand tightly and lovingly. Eventually they came to the field, Tarek smiled and pulled her against him, “Well sweetie there it is!” he said as he lifted one hand up and gestured across the field.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:50 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

She chuckled. "well normally I have most of my legs fully covered... but that's okay. I'll manage."
and she would. showing her legs was not the end of the world. she beamed as he squeezed her hand. she loved when he held her hands.

when they got to the field, Sanaki stopped, breathing in the air, and smiling, her senses on and alert.
"This please is wonderful, lovee. where do we go from here?"
she paused. "or should I dance?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:55 am

Tarek Raiden

“Well…we are alone together in an open field full of fire lilies…so a dance actually sounds perfect!” Tarek said as he looked deep into Sanaki’s eyes. Tarek thought she was really beautiful as she stood in front of him, her little feet surrounded by bright red fire lilies. A cool breeze blew across the field and made her hair sway ever so slightly. A couple of strands of her jet-black hair blew over her face and Tarek gently tucked them behind her ear. “Whenever you’re ready sweetie.” He said with a loving smile

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:09 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki smiled, enjoying the caress of the breeze against her hair and skin.
"I am ready, dear." she smiled, and began dancing, leaping and twirling this way and that. occasionally the breeze worked in tandem with her leaps and jumps, and it would blow her skirt up to expose her little black lacy panties. Sanaki didn't mind it, as she was far too absorbed in her little dance. she felt free as she danced this way and that, stretching her legs and twirling on them, swinging her arms this way and that, her little hands and fingers fluttering in the air as they stuck out from her sleeves. her hair flew this way and that as she darted around. she was having the time of her life.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:13 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek didn’t know Sanaki could dance so beautifully. The whole scene just seemed surreal to him. Here he was in this field, with thousands of bright red fire lilies set against a background of light green grass and overshadowed by the clear blue sky, but all he could look at was Sanaki. Even the wind and the flowers seemed to be dancing along with her as she went. The best thing of it all for Tarek, was seeing Sanaki have the time of her life.

He watched her for a long time before he slowly made his way to her. He gently took her arm and spun her towards him pulling her back into his chest as he did. He gently let his hands rest on her shoulders and slide down her arms. “You are some dancer sweetie…” he whispered as his hands slowly moved to the front of her blouse, “…and…we are completely alone out here…” he said as he unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse, “How about a dance…without any restrictions?”

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:21 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki felt like she could dance like this forever. she was having the time of her life. she loved the serenity, the smell of the fire lilies, and breeze against her skin, and being outdoors.

soon, he took hold of her, and whispered to her a few suggestions. she paused, blushing slightly, but smiling.
"no restrictions, huh... so you want me to take my clothes off? all of them? or did you want to?" She wondered curiously, "This place is private, right?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:05 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek grinned. “I took the back path so we are miles from where the tourists usually go, and I’ve already started taking your clothes off.” he whispered as he pulled her blouse open. He pulled it off her arms and let it fall to the ground. Next was her skirt which he loosened and slid down to her ankles. He made sure that his fingers traced against her legs as the skirt came down.

He stood up again and carefully loosened her lacy bra, pretty easily too, as she was facing away from him. Her panties also came off soon as Tarek inched them down her hips, and pulled them down her long, silky smooth legs. He looked at the heels for a moment before chuckling. “These can stay on I think!” he said as he stood up and spun her around to face him. He put her hands on the hem of his shirt and then placed his hands on her waist. “Your turn,” he whispered as he started spurring her hips to start dancing again with his hands.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:15 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki giggled, also sighing with content and relief. "well... that's good to know then... because I wouldn't want the world to see me naked."
and soon in fact, she was, with the exception of her little black high heels.
"oh?" she asked, "and why do you want me to keep these on?" her entire body was exposed at the moment, except for her feet.

she began stripping him anyways, till he was naked too (though he was also barefoot). she danced and swayed the entire time, enjoying the freedom she felt when she had no clothes on. one of Sanaki's guilty pleasures was dancing naked.

"...now what?" she asked curiously.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:26 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek chuckled. “No we are safe here…just you and me.” He said with a smile.
“Well last night, when you were completely naked, but kept your little slippers on to dance…I guess that was a little quirk of yours that I quite liked.” He said in reply to her second question.

Sanaki started taking Tarek’s shirt off. He was surprised, but not disappointed, to find Sanaki strip the rest of him as well. He enjoyed the way she danced as she stripped him and the way she touched and brushed against his body.
“What now?” he asked, “Now we go for a walk!” he said as he grabbed her butt and pulled her towards him, their hips and chests nestled against each other in embrace.

Mood: Deeply in love ^^

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:32 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki blushed, giggling and covering her privates for a moment. "aw... you like me keeping my shoes on? well... alrighty then."
she seemed to move quite naturally and skillfully in heels anyways.

she laughed as he picked her up. she was thin, light, and therefore easy to carry. "where to?" she asked, "are we leaving our clothes here?"
Condition: Happy and Naked
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:59 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek couldn’t help but chuckle as she giggled coyly and covered her privates, she looked extremely cute. “Oh, you know just as well as I do...that you enjoy your shoes just as much as I do.” He laughed.

Tarek started walking towards the nearby forest. “I’m not really sure where we are going, I’m just walking…and enjoying the view…” he said with a mischievous smile as he looked down at her naked body. “And about the clothes…I am sure they will be fine right there until we get back…” he said with a smile.

Soon they entered into the forest and the quiet sounds of the field were replaced by the chirping of what sounded like thousands of birds. Tarek held Sanaki close to him as he walked and rested her head on his shoulder. He was so happy just to be close to her and he let out a long happy sigh.

Tarek stopped and his eyes widened as they soon arrived in a small, hidden glade. It was spectacular. Trees seemed to wall it off completely and a tiny river flowed right through the center of it. The grass was a bright shade of green and felt very soft under Tarek’s feet. He gently lowered Sanaki down to the ground as he stared in wonder at the serene setting around them.

Mood: deeply in Love ^^

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:29 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

she giggled, blushing slightly. "lovee... just becuase I like shoes and my feet are sensitive doesn't necessarily mean I wear them every moment of every day..." she teased. "but if you think I should keep them on, I have no qualms against keeping them on."

she wrapped her legs around him as he supported her by her cute naked butt.
"I... alright. but I won't want to lose them, okie? they're so pretty..."
it was true that she had liked wearing them, and thought them comfortable. it may not have been her kimono, but she enjoyed those clothes as well.

Sanaki rested her head on his shoulder as they walked, quietly shutting her senses off and listening with her ears to the sounds of the setting that surrounded them. her black hair flowed and fluttered down her smooth, bare back, the long silky strands occasionally brushing against both his and her skin as they walked with the slight breeze.

she paused, lifting her head when Tarek stopped walking. as he set her down, she realized that they had just come across something that was either dangerous, or more likely, awe-inspiring, given that he did not make a motion to protect her. clearly this was something amazingly beautiful, given that there was apparently no need for her to be protected.
"what is it?" she asked as she put her own senses on, which answered her question. she too stood in wonder and amazement (and wearing nothing but those cute little high heels.)
Condition: Happy and Naked
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek laughed. “Don’t worry sweetie…your pretty clothes will be safe here,” he said as he walked off with her. He loved the feeling of her legs wrapped around himand he held her as close to himself as he could, as they made their way the through the forest. He wanted to feel as much of her warmth, and her silky smooth skin as he could. Occasionally, some strands of her jet-black hair would fall down onto his skin as the breeze picked up, and Tarek would just close his eyes and smile.

“I…It’s a glade…”
Tarek whispered to Sanaki, not finding anything else to say as he looked around in amazement. Soon his full attention was back on Sanaki, and he took her hand before leading her to the center of the glade.

Soon they were right in the middle of the clearing and Tarek turned towards Sanaki with a smile. “Sanaki…” he whispered softly as he tucked some loose strands of hair behind her ear and stared her lovingly in the eyes. He didn’t continue, instead he wrapped his arms around and started kissing Sanaki tenderly.

Mood: Deeply in Love^^

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:54 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

she giggled. "I trust you then." She replied. this was sincere, and she hoped it was true. she didn't think he would break that promise, but there was always the slight chance of external circumstances making it difficult for her. whatever the case, she decided not to think much about it. besides, the shoes were her favorite part, and she still had those on. ^^

she snuggled against him as they walked, her warm, soft body pressing against his, and her silky hair brushing against him. she was comfortable, and the situation felt rather intimate.

Sanaki's mouth hung slightly open from awe and amazement at what she sensed. "I... I know..." she exclaimed softly. it was beautiful, and there was just so much about the situation that she was enjoying more than she could really explain. when he took her hand, she smiled sweetly. the gesture, as simple and seemingly mundane as it appeared to be, meant so much to her, and she always loved it.

she giggled softly when he tucked some stray hair in her face behind her ears, and she smiled as he looked at her uncovered form in all its natural beauty. when he started to kiss her, she responded in kind, re-wrapping her arms around him and returning the motion with the same kind of enthusiasm.

Condition: Happy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Tarek Raiden

The kiss was long and drawn out. Tender and loving at first, but it soon became more and more passionate as Sanaki wrapped her arms around him. As they kissed, Tarek leaned forward slightly and let his hands lightly caress her skin. Tarek shut his eyes and took in every moment, as their tongues explored each other’s mouths.

After a long, passionate moment Tarek pulled back from Sanaki and smiled at her. He gently lifted her up and lay her down on the extremely soft grass. Tarek leaned over her and let his hands trace up and down her silky smooth thighs, gently teasing her skin. “As beautiful as this place is, all I can’t take my eyes off of you sweetie,” he whispered lovingly as he stared at her naked, exposed form laying before him.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki enjoyed every moment of the kiss, from the dance of their mouths, to the shared warmth, to his gentle caressing of her silky, sensitive skin. she enjoyed every moment of it. despite the sexual implications it may have had, Sanaki was enjoying it for the intimacy of the moment. she would have felt the same way even if both of them were clothed.

She smiled when he picked her up. she liked how easily he was able to carry her around. the grass felt nice against her soft skin, and so she laid there, naked and exposed, with her little black heels with the flowers on the straps that she loved so very much. she sighed comfortably as he began rubbing her silky smooth thighs.

she giggled. "you know that I would say the same if I could see... but know that either way, I do not wish to be apart from you..." she smiled sweetly.

Condition: Happy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:38 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek smiled happily as Sanaki spoke. “I do not wish to be apart from you.”
Those were the words he wanted to hear, those were all he really needed to hear for the rest of his life, which he whole-heartedly planned to spend with Sanaki.

He leaned forward slowly, and let his lips meet hers. Her body was picturesque as it lay all exposed under him. As they kissed, his hands started exploring her body, softly and gently. The moment was still very intimate, but as he kissed her in this beautiful serene location, and felt her warmth and her gentle touch. Things started getting more and more passionate. Tarek was feeling complete and utter bliss, and was getting very aroused. ^^

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from the business   A break from the business - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A break from the business
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next