The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Sands and Seas

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clay
Clay

EXP : 2650

Character Description
Position: Wanderer
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:31 pm

A ruffling cloud of sand and debree kicked up, billowing it's way towards the entrance of the Seedy Merchant's Pier, or so the city was called. Clay's arms swirled around to push the sand under him and propel himself forward like a wakeboard would in water. The kickup of sand set a veil around him as he steered to the pier. Nearing it within the night setting, he hurried to escape the blistering cold, and yes the desert was freezing at night. Getting into range of the city, Clay took a leap up into the air, grabbing the board as he seared through the sky. Slipping the board from under him and grasping it in both hands, he crashed into the ground before the entrance to Seedy Merchant's Pier, the ground under him cushioning his landing to the point where his legs went numb. He stayed as he was for a moment until he got feeling in his legs again, then stood.
Entering the city without hassle, Clay made his way through, observing the sights. He never did stay in cities like this for too long, a day at most. He hadn't been here since he was a small child coming once with his mother to 'fetch' something that could sustain us. Towering over everyone, he could see right over anyone's head and didn't miss a sight as he walked through, looking for some place he could get food. No one would get a good look at his face, which was covered in it's scowl and his body was hidden behind the poncho so no one could differentiate anything but his eyes, which were lit a violet color in the moonlight at this time. The hooded poncho hid his silk white hair, the chain dangling under his poncho, only audible from someone close up.
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

EXP : 1513
Birthday : 1996-07-20

Character Description
Position: Pirate Hunter
Nation: Fire Nation

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Lazuki was walking though the pier as well, for supplies. Unknown to most, she was a great cook. She went to a food vender, were she was buying some spices. While she was shopping, she spotted a young man that was very tall. She looked at the bounty she recently got, at the man looked just like man in the picture judging on his height alone. She need to be sure, so she walked up to man, and spun him forcefully, to face her. She showed him the bounty for that man that looked like him, to see his reaction. If it was a bad one, it was him.
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

EXP : 3155

Character Description
Position: Admiral

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Of Sands and Seas 6rqxs1
Kashikoi Kai

"Get your tea here, come one and all and try the Kenu Tea, it's birth place is the earth kingdom, and it is for anyone who really loves the taste of hot tea in the morning. Come get your fine tea here!"

Kashikoi was wearing his tea uniform with his hat on without his mask. He had his shoulder bag that only had supplies of many types of tea and a few of his other items also inside it.
Kashikoi spotted several civilians approaching him, they payed him money for it as he served them well with good tea that was one of the finest in the earth kingdom. Kashikoi spotted two people that he has encounter before and another man that he hasn't seen before, He was bald with a scar on his face. He didn't have to worry for his face was never seen to anyone ever before or to these three. Kashikoi had a slight grin on his face, wondering if that bounty hunter was going to do something to him. Kashikoi saw the poster from this angle, wondering if Clay is wanted for anything he thought in his mind.... Kashikoi looked away not drawing attention to himself as he saw more civilians coming up for more of his tea.

Mood:Relaxed
Condition:Healthy
Link:

Last edited by Kashikoi Kai on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:03 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek disliked the Seedy Merchant’s Pier more than any other place in the Earth Kingdom. He knew however that he could find a buyer for anything in this place and even find a few rare and maybe not entirely legal items too. Tarek was on his way to a nearby inn to turn in for the night when he noticed a very tall man crash into the ground from a great height. “A sandbender?” Tarek thought to himself, “the clothes match and I’m pretty sure that he cushioned his fall with sandbending.”

Tarek had taken many trips around the Earth Kingdom, looking for ancient secrets, and there was more than one time when a sandbender would have come in extremely helpful. The man started to move off, and Tarek quickly followed. He had no idea if he was right, but he figured that a quick talk wouldn’t hurt.

“Excuse me…” Tarek started as he caught up to the man, “are you by any chance a…” Tarek was interrupted as the man was suddenly spun to the side by a young woman with a bounty letter.

Mood: Curious
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:12 am

With so many people about, Clay wouldn't know who this man was that was saying something, but before he could get the full question, it seemed someone else desired his attention. A woman, holding up something to him, it seemed, and without words he wondered what she wanted. No, it was rather a vacant stare at the picture for a moment before he looked at her.
" Okay...are you looking for this guy? I haven't seen him. Is he your pappa?" He asked only because of the height differnce between him and her. " You don't look alike. Adopted, maybe?" Clay was horrible with people skills, especially with women. He started to turn to the other guy who was going to ask a quesion since the woman was fairly quiet. " Sorry. Did you need something?"
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:35 am

Lazuki grabbed his shirt, and it down to eye level. After he said seem to be scared, she let go, a bit embarrassed. "Sorry.." She signed. "I didn't mean to mistake you for a pirate." She then looked to the bald man. She hand seen him at the pier before...
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:43 am

Of Sands and Seas 6rqxs1
Kashikoi Kai

Kashikoi was done for tonight, He sold his last bit of tea to his last customer for the night. A fire nation soldier also wearing a tea uniform comes up to Kashikoi. Kashikoi hands him the soldier bag that carries tons of money within the bag, showing the profit that he made by selling the tea. Kashikoi took his walk through the small crowds going closer to these three people that were there. He finally got close to them within distance and took a sit on the near by bench just sitting there with his head down listening to there conversation that they have or were about to have. With his hands folded together he sat there peacefully. Mean while the Fire nation soldier holding the money leaves through the crowd and exits the city going through the desert and finally boarding the blimp with the rope going down as the fire nation soldier goes up the blimp in a matter of seconds. The blimp would be to far to be seen within the city and the environment being to dark which helped conceal the blimp from the far distance. Kashikoi looked on the ground just concentrating on his surrounding not bringing attention to himself. Two more civilians sat next to him, just minding there own business.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:23 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek looked around as the man and the young girl spoke. It seemed everyone began closing up shops and heading home. The smell of fragrant tea wafted from a nearby tea shop which was also closing for the day. Tarek was tempted to leave things be and go grab a quick cup, but the chance to meet a sandbender who could possibly aid him in the future was too good for Tarek to miss.

Tarek noticed the teamaker hand a large bag to another person, also in a tea uniform, who quickly moved off with the bag. The man then moved closer and sat on a bench within hearing distant of Tarek and the two strangers, instead of going home like most of the other shop owners.

The words, "Sorry… I didn't mean to mistake you for a pirate," Tore Tarek away from his earlier thoughts. He noticed the young girl look past the man and straight towards him. “A pirate hunter?” he thought to himself. Although he wasn’t a pirate, there were many people who believed that the relics and artefacts that he unearthed rightfully belonged to their ancestors. These people frequently called Tarek a thief or a pirate, although he didn’t really care what they would call him.

Once again his thoughts were interrupted, " Sorry. Did you need something?"

Tarek cautiously eyed the young girl as he spoke, after all he couldn’t be sure if someone would put a bounty on his head or not. “Eh, yes,” he started, “I am…an explorer,” Tarek figured that he wouldn’t give his name just in case. He proceeded to open a small bag filled with various treasures and relics. “I make many journeys deep into the Earth Kingdom, seeking the knowledge of the ancients…and I make a pretty good living selling the stuff I find along the way.” Tarek looked up at the man, “I noticed you entering the city…are you a sandbender? And more importantly…are you familiar with the Si Wong Desert?” Tarek cautiously looked at the young girl again, “If so, I have a business proposition for you.”

Mood: Cautious

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:54 am

Clay would respond before the female had grabbed his shirt and yanked his attention from the man. Clay found it rude of her as he stared at her for a moment. Fear, no, it was pride in his eyes, pride that wouldn't stand for her behavior. He reached his hands under her to lift her up to his eye level. " Hold on now. If I look like this man, then there's someone I can't allow going around and misconstruing things. I can't have that. Let me help you find this guy, if you don't mind. It's gotten personal now." Clay didn't ignore the man behind him, he was more focused on trying to keep the woman's attention. " I am a sand bender from a nomadic tribe in that particular desert, yes. What kind of offer do you have? Sorry if I'm not inclined to do anything for free, I already met my share of recruiters for today."
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:49 am

Lazuki grinned, and smiled to him with a nod. "Sounds like a plan. You can have the money for the job, I have more than enough anyway." She said. She often went back home to collect her tax, anyway. She didn't mind that he picked her up, but she fingered her gun slightly. if he attacked, there would be a bullet in his head. The same goes for Terak. "Do you want to come with?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 am

Of Sands and Seas 166b2ue
Kashikoi Kai

Kashikoi just sat there looking up to see what was going on with the two. The civilians that sat there next to him also stared at the commotion that was happening. Kashikoi took his stand off the bench and proceeded to take his leave through the small crowds that were heading home. Kashikoi walked over to a near by hotel that was close by from where he was sitting at. Kashikoi met up with his fire nation soldier in a different kind of tea uniform then kashikoi. The man handed Kashikoi his shoulder bag, Kashikoi leaned over to the man's ear and whisper into it. Kashikoi brought his face away from the man as he nodded his head after Kashikoi told him something. Kashikoi walked into the hotel already having the room payed for thanks to the soldier that already payed for it. Kashikoi then proceeded to go to the room, "Unit 3." He opened the door and entered the hotel throwing the bag onto the bed of the small little room. He closed the door behind him locking it rather quickly, he then took off his tea uniform and opened his bag and geared up with his mask and fire nation admiral uniform but it was now a gray color without the fire nation symbol on it. He then looked himself in the mirror behind him as he pulled out his poison knives around his belt holster. He threw the two knives into the air catching them with the opposite hand. He placed them both into the sheath of the belt and went to the door and unlocked it. He opened the door and closed the door behind him and locked the room. Meanwhile the fire nation soldier who gave him the bag was already sitting at the benches where Kashikoi was sitting at, he was paying attention to these three individuals just as Kashikoi had ordered. Kashikoi left through the front entrance of the hotel joining a much larger crowd this time staying to himself just blending into the crowd.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:00 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek looked at the bounty letter, “We can speak of my offer later, for now I believe I can help both of you,” Tarek pointed at the image on the poster, “I know this man, he is a leader of a group of pirates and a powerful waterbender.” Tarek shrugged, “I’ve had…dealings with him before, he is ruthless and stubborn, but occasionally has some very interesting loot.”

Tarek turned to the young women, “So sure I’ll come along,” he said with a smile, “he never brings his ship into port instead he drops anchor in the bay and comes ashore on smaller boats.” Tarek pointed toward the bay before he continued, “my name is Tarek by the way,” he said with a small bow.

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:42 pm

" Call me Clay." He didn't want to give his name out in full to people he didn't trust. This was just business, personal business. By now he was holding the woman up off the ground. with his constant weight training, she didn't weigh much to him, though the weight was a bit offset. It wasn't his weight equipment, no, it was her. But he didn't care to wonder about it as he held her off the ground. He kind of forgot he was holding her, actually. " We should look for small ships then, correct? Does his men have a certain distinguishing feature to them or their clothing? Or are we going in blind?" Clay asked, wondering where to put the woman now. Things were just getting...awkward. He set her back down onto her feet and let her go, he had her attention and he didn't think she would start wandering off now.
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Lazuki grins. "Name's Lauzki, Crimson Spark, bane of the seas, what ever strikes your fancy." She said smiling. She looked to Tarek. "You've dealer with pirates before? If you've noticed the whole crew disappearing, that was me." She said. She crossed her legs in Clay's arms, she was getting comfortable. It was just like in Jang Hui, wear she had servants, to cater to her. She need to go back there.... Clayton broke her thoughts.

"We're not shooting in the dark, I know he is here." She said. "Some poor souls I forced to join his crew relayed information to me. Their deaths in turn will be quick." She was just getting comfy, then he put her down. 'Awww..."
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Of Sands and Seas 2vnjnk0
Kashikoi Kai

Kashikoi finally got out of the large crowd and met up with two fire nation soldiers who handed him specific clothing in which was made for the desert. He dressed up with the baggy desert torso and pants uniform which was a bit over sized on him. He wore a white dusty over-sized scarf and a white bandanna that came from an over-sized shirt which he used to wrap around his forehead and entire head. He wore his mask and was finally well dressed for the special task that he was about to do. Kashikoi was wearing the typical desert sand bender's uniform which was the right set of clothing for the average sand bender and most people who lived around here. He met up with five other fire nation soldiers also wearing the exact same clothing as him with the same mask as him. They walked together in sink with there hands all folded together like monks and scholars would, they walked through the crowds finally reaching these three individuals. They stopped right behind these three individuals hoping to be noticed by them.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:48 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek had not heard of either of their names before, but he was pretty sure he had heard some pirates nervously mention The Crimson Spark, Bane of The Seas a few times. In fact Tarek had heard of some pirates disappearing, but always accounted it to bad weather. Tarek gave Clay and Lazuki a small bow in return for their introductions and continued to answer Clay’s question.

“Yes we will need to take one of their smaller boats to get to the flagship, his crew are heavily armored and all benders, but they wear civilian clothes when they come ashore to blend in,” Tarek paused and looked like he was in thought, “some of the crew members are probably in the tavern right now, it shouldn’t be a problem to steal their boats.” Tarek was interrupted as he felt a small group of people come up behind them, Tarek turned to face six men all clad in sandbender outfits.

“This is my lucky day he thought to himself assuming they were all sandbenders,” he thought to himself. However he quickly put those thoughts aside and found himself speaking on behalf the group, “Do you need something?”

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:23 am

As Tarek would address th men that approached them, Clay was picking up the woman again. It was more like a fun game now, his hands slipping under her and lifting her up in his arms again before turning to the men that approached. Clay looked them over a second time, having to double take. Sure, they wore the garments of other sand benders he'd seen and sometimes conflicted with, but there was rarely a speck of sand drifting off of them in comparison, upon first viual glance. Why would sand benders be away from the desert without a bending source, there was little sand in the city to even use.
Clay wouldn't bring it up, going this far for impressions was a first to him. " Maybe they're a part of the pirate's crew..." Clay joked, wondering if they were sand benders or just dressing the part. Who knows, with the lack of sand, they could be hiding pouches under their clothes, like he was planning on doing. He only decided against it because he already had sources of sand to bend. None the less, Clay never let his guard down, there were too many people for that. He could at least hear them out if they wanted to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:30 am

Lazuki grinned as he picked her back up. It felt like home again. She crossed her legs, and let him to the walking. She looked down, and a bunch of sand benders where next to him. She didn't mind the men at first-she assumed that they knew the man that was doing her the service of carrying her. She looked to Tarek. "We could take my ship. It's huge, but fast and has rows of cannons." She said, smiling. "But I don't need them." She showed Tarek the inside of her hand, and it was the same mark as the mercenary called 'combustion man', the one that attacked the avatar and his gang near the end of the hundred year war.
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:41 am

“Do you need something?”

Kashikoi and his men just stood there with there hands folding together like scholars would.
One of the fire nation soldiers spoke up for the rest of the group.

"We overheard your conversation...You are looking for someone.... yes?"

Kashikoi and his men all stood tall like soldiers with no piece of their skin being visible. They all were ruffly the same height and weight. Kashikoi kept staring at Clay, the mask didn't make it obvious that he was staring at him and it couldn't be seen through the glass eyes because all it would show is there own reflection. Kashikoi was wondering what Clay was really here for before that bounty hunter came along. Kashikoi and his men just remained calm and peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:10 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek carefully inspected the man before him as one of his subordinates gave the answer, “We overheard your conversation...You are looking for someone.... yes?” Tarek hesitated before answering, this was after all Clay’s show, “this is the man you need to speak to,” Tarek continued gesturing towards Clay, giving Clay the chance to decide for himself.

"We could take my ship. It's huge, but fast and has rows of cannons." Lazuki said to Tarek, "But I don't need them." She showed Tarek the inside of her hand, and it was the same mark as the mercenary called 'combustion man', the one that attacked the avatar and his gang near the end of the hundred year war. Tarek stared in disbelief for a moment; he had come across accounts of firebenders, who could wield devastating power focusing their chi through special tattoo’s durings his travels.

“Can you actually use that tattoo to combustion bend,” Tarek assumed that was the right term for it. Tarek had more questions but this was not the time, “yes, If you have a ship we could use it, it should be faster and less dangerous”

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:27 am

Dangit Tarek, Clay wasn't expecting him to toss the guys to him like that. None the less, taking in a deep breath, he turned and lifted Lazuki onto his shoulders. " The more the merrier. So, um, Lazuki was it? Where is your ship? " He asked, having grown complacent to her weight already. He was used to lifting much heavier as a coolie, he knew how to carry things a multiple of his weight.

Clay would then look at the sand benders, never suspecting their real faces. Men who hid behind masks had something to hide, and good or bad that was already a red flag to Clay. " What are you guys going to help us for? What's in it for you to come with us? " If it was to split the bounty, Clay wasn't going to decline them. Everyone needed money, though he was keeping his eye on everyone there.
Back to top Go down
Lazuki
Lazuki

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:59 am

Lazuki's crossed her legs on the giant's shoulders. She looked to Tarek, to answer has question. "Yes, I can." She held out her hand, pointed it at the sky. A large explosion happened soon after. "See?"

She turns back to Clay. "My ship is at the docks, the biggest and most extravagant one there." She reluctantly jumped off of Clay and walks to the docks. "Follow."
Back to top Go down
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:10 am

" What are you guys going to help us for? What's in it for you to come with us? "

Kashikoi and his men heard the two questions that were asked....The same soldier spoke for the rest of the group.

"We have met travelers like you who has had a mission of looking for a criminal. and that criminal has always escaped and we won't let that happen. Also we are also looking for a criminal in the fire nation soldier, he always wears a mask and is an admiral of the fire nation. Rumor has it that he defected with a few soldiers afterwards."

The soldier was obviously talking about Kashikoi, for they needed the same motive like these three had to also confirm that they are also "looking" for a man as well. But really this man didn't need to be found, he was right there before there very eyes. Brand new words were heard.

"Follow."

Kashikoi and his group followed the others as they were going to a ship.
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:31 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek wished he could stop and ask Lazuki a few questions regarding her combustion powers after she gave the group a small demonstration. Tarek was especially fond of gaining information on rare forms of bending and combustion bending was as rare as it gets. “Very impressive,” he remarked to Lazuki, trying to hide his excitement from the rest.

Tarek hadn’t made up his mind about the other men that joined, he had met many sandbenders before that were just thieves and bandits (present company notwithstanding), but this group seemed very disciplined and rigid. Tarek gave a glance of suspicion in their direction before following Lazuki who was now heading for her boat. Tarek didn’t really care who they were, as long as they were helping, but was suspicious of them not being who they said they were.

Mood: Intrigued

Back to top Go down
Clay
Clay

Character Description

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:29 pm

" Well, that's our cue." Clay said to the overhead burst to indicate where to go. " I'll assume the best for now then and let you guys come. You might find who you're looking for on said ship, no?" Clay waved everyone along as he would follow Lazuki to her boat. So far, everyone checked out...story wise.

As they would move, a few men in the crowd were watchinng. They kept well hidden, dressed to fit the populous, and since the group was already pulling up a crowd of people who grew interest in what was going on, it was easy for the few that were watching to go unnoticed. Though, once they were on the move, the few in the crowd had stood and made their move, gone in the blink of an eye.

With the group heading to the pier to secure Lazuki's boat, they'd notice the motion of others running atop the rooftops, along the side streets. They had the info they needed from overhearing them, they were moving to sabotage her boat. It was hard to get an accurate number of how many were making their way, but they all seemed to surrounded the group during their travels. It was apparent when two merchants behind their booths hopped up and erected a wall before the group to stall them while the others were making their way for the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Of Sands and Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sands and Seas   Of Sands and Seas Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Sands and Seas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next