The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Search for Pa Lakhti

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

EXP : 8293
Birthday : 1989-10-02

Character Description
Position: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe
Nation: Water Tribes

The Search for Pa Lakhti Empty
PostSubject: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Kano sat at the bar, sipping on the fruity slushy drink he'd been given for his two copper pieces. He was unrecognizable where he sat. He was wearing Earth Kingdom clothes of pale green. His face was hidden in the shadow of a hood and he was covered in a tattered cloak pinned at one shoulder by a medallion made of cheap iron. Not a single thing on him identified him as water tribe. He had even had the hilt of the saber on his hip replaced temporarily with a simple steel and leather outfit and a scabbard of dark brown leather, giving it a sort of cheap look that wasn't at all out of place with his general appearance right now. He hadn't even bothered to shave. Of course, bath houses and the like weren't exactly plentiful anywhere near the Si Wong Desert. The Oasis was no exception. Water was gold out there. No one bathes in gold. He, however, was there for a very different reason... and for a gold of a different kind.

A pair of Kyoshi Warriors entered the tavern. Kano had never quite gotten over being tortured by them. He had nothing to fear from these two. He hadn't done anything. But it didn't stop him from attempting to hide himself even deeper in his cloak. The thought that this must make him look very suspicious indeed had just popped into his mind a half second later when...

"You!" one of them said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Si Wong wasn't exactly a welcoming place. a few villagers might wave or so to the Avatar if they recognized her, but more than that, it was the landscape that was hostile and unwelcoming.

the only thing that drew her attention were a couple of Kyoshi Warriors entering a tavern. Kyoshis roamed the Earth Kingdon as Zulera might expect... but what were they doing clear out here?

Zul had to find out, and so slipped in to see the damage.
they were confronting someone, and from a distance, Zulera could not tell who. she appeared behind the two women, not saying a word, nor making her presence known. she retained enough distance that they would not notice her unless thye looked behind at who had just come in.
Mood: Amused
Condition: Well
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:38 am

Kano sat there as the pair of warriors barked at him, trying to decide what to do. He needed to keep his identity a secret around here. The Earth Kingdom was technically an ally now, but that didn't stop them from being more than a little suspicious when another nation's leader was found within their borders for no apparent, or in this case given reason. He didn't need the headache or the attention.

"I said, what is your business in the Si Wong Desert?!" said the Kyoshi, tapping him on the shoulder, her and her comrades' eyes narrowed at him. There was nothing for it. He stood up and turned, prepared to just admit who he was and beg them, quietly of course, to keep it a secret, not that they would. If he was in the mood to bet on it, he'd have money on that sadist, Yu knowing about it by the end of the day.

But as he turned, he spotted a rather welcome sight, given the circumstances -- Zulera. He didn't know why she was out here and he didn't really care. Under the guise of scratching his head, he lifted his hood as he was turned toward her so that she could catch a glimpse of his face and know who he was, giving her the wink the group had used to signal one of the others to back their play on some con. It was funny how often the Avatar's travelling band had to game someone to get by. And then he turned the rest of the way toward the Kyoshis.

"You two should go while I still let you." he said in a growl of a voice. It sounded ridiculous to him because he knew the sound of his own voice, but he was sure it was convincing enough to at least sound like an actual voice someone would have.

"You are going to let us leave?" the second Kyoshi scoffed. "And who are you?"

"I'm... Derk the Sand-God!" he declared. He'd seen at least a dozen wanted posters for the man throughout Gaoling and the Oasis. He figured that'd be high profile enough to force Zulera to step in.

"You?!" the first Kyoshi laughed.

"Er.... BEHOLD MY POWER!!" Kano declared. He began going through the motions of sand-bending. He knew them well from years of studying scrolls on earthbending and the like. However, he was going to need an earthbender for this part. He really hoped Zulera was paying attention, or he was going to have to these two why he, a crazy person, should be allowed to go on around carrying a sword...
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:47 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Well... Zulera suddenly became aware of who this was, and so paid close attention. half of her just wanted to lunge forward, and let these two meet "Law" and "Order", which were nicknames of her left and right legs. They were named after one of Zulera's avatar predecessors from way back. Avatar Chuck Norris was certainly a character.

well. he had given her one of the secret signs, but it wasn't the one that indicated for her to take her top off--yet. he did make refernce that he was a sandbender. that doofus. hell if he could sandbend.

oh right. that meant that SHE was supposed to sandbend. well, this joke was pretty damn hilarious, so she'd play along, topless or not.
when Kano raised his arms, Zulera bent the sand to make it look like it was Kano's work. if and when those Kyoshis attacked, Zul would be right behind them to kick their butts.if bad came to worse... well, those two would wake up seeing some pretty stars.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:31 am

Kano watched the sand swirl around him and continued the movements as the two Kyoshis backed away a step, surprised. They weren't exactly afraid of him, but he could tell they had seriously doubted that he was who he said he was... they were right. A moment later, however, and their duty seemed to click into place. They drew their weapons and prepared to fight him into submission. He immediately went through the gestures of a technique meant to bend sand around something and then turn it into glass. In this case, he was hoping Zul would be able to figure out that he wanted to bind the two warriors with glass restraints and then they could act out having her 'save' them and then drag him off...

Well, either that was going to happen, or she was just going to beat the crap out of two Earth Kingdom warriors and give the entire legion a reason to track them all the way across the desert. He really hoped she would get the idea...
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:11 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

clearly Kano was trying to hint that she bind them. at first she thought ice--then metal... but when she remembered that they were dealing with sand. well, that was a matter of power, and so as ling as it wasn't spiritual mumbo-jumbo... she could probably pull it off.

so what did she do when she wanted to make something happen? she made it happen. the Kyoshi Warriors were soon frozen in glass bonds, unable to escape. this is where Zulera would have mocked them and probably pulled their skirts on, but she showed restraint--she forgot that she was supposed to be helping them.

"you're GOING DOWN!" she roared, launching herself over the bound Kyoshi Warriors, miraculously, keeping her top on for once. she launched a could of punches at Kano, mostly as sucker-shots, just to make it look like they were on different sides so that she could subdue him in front of them, and not get them suspiciously on their tail.
now to see how Kano reacted, and she'd finish her scene.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:25 am

It was just about the hardest thing in the world, seeing an attack coming at you, knowing how to defend yourself, and letting it land anyway. He continued to 'sandbend' until the first punch hit his face, then another and a few more for good measure in the gut. Doubled over, coughing, clutching his stomach. This wasn't an act. She'd hit him with some serious power. He peeked up at the Kyoshis. He could just barely see them sitting on the ground a few feet away, struggling against their bonds.

"Drag me out!" he hissed to Zulera. Only she would have been able to hear him. They needed to get out of here quick before these people pointed out that Derk the Sand-God was actually a Sand-Goddess, or so her wanted posters claimed. It was a little detail he'd bet on them not knowing. Barely anyone pays attention to the small details of wanted posters asking for the capture of people out in the Si Wong. No one ever got the bounties for Si Wong dwellers.

"UGH!" he said loudly with a very genuine sounding groan (because it was a genuine groan), repeating that deep voice. "I yield, I yield! You're too much for me!"

The scary thing was... it seemed most of the people in the place were actually buying this crap.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:42 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera decided not to announce her actions this time, and instead followed Kano's order to drag him out. his fake-groans sounded very real--maybe they were, but this was not a good place to ask about it. she dragged him away till they were around a corner where they were out of viewing range for the patrons of the tavern, and the Kyoshi Warriors, whom she had conveniently left bound.

"nice acting." she chuckled, patting him on the back. "that was well-played."
she had a feeling that not all of it was acting, but Zulera was... Zulera. she marched to her own beat.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:52 am

"Could you possibly have hit me any harder?!" Kano said indignantly, straightening up, still massaging his stomach and face. "Seriously! Who needs to act when you actually get the shit kicked out of you by the very person who's supposed to be saving your ass from a beating?"

He shook off as much of the discomfort as he could, stretching his abdominal muscles, still a bit locked up from the strike, flexing his jaw every which way. He straightened up and removed his hood.

"What are you even doing here?" he asked, letting all appreciation fall by the wayside. He'd thank her later over something expensive. "I thought you were supposed to be meeting with and-or throwing your top at someone very important somewhere."

Okay, so he didn't keep tabs on Zulera. Who needed that aggravation? It was like trying to account for every drop of water that dripped off an iceberg.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:00 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

she laughed. "I could test that theory, you know." she cracked her knuckles, but was not about to hit him again.
she stopped at his second question. "I was making a pit stop before considering venturing out in the desert to harvest some fresh cactus juice." She replied, "but, now that you mention it, Mister Northern Water Chief, you're someone pretty important."

with this, she removed her shirt, and then her bra, and threw them directly at Kanoei's face.
"is that better for you, Chief?" she laughed. "to be honest, I had nothing important going on, but now I feel the need to pop the question on you. what brings a Waterbender to a place so devoid of the stuff?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:08 am

Kano just watched her do it. Her shirt and bra hit him full on in the face and then fell to the ground. By the time they did so, however, he was wearing a look of complete and utter incredulous non-amusement. He just stared at her blankly with a look that clearly said he thought she just didn't have enough to do all day...

"My business is the business of the Aowaka Clan, Zul." he said finally, just turning and beginning to walk away. If he felt like seeing someone's breasts, he'd find a whorehouse somewhere. He could afford it. "You know," he stopped a few feet away and turned back, brandishing a finger at her. "Do you really expect me to believe that you were out here for just... no reason. 'Nothing important, just cuz.'"

He mimed her shrugging as he spoke and then tossed an invisible set of clothing in no direction in particular.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:17 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"oh riiiight!" she exclaimed, as if suddenly remembering something. "I'm on reconnaissance duty from Queen Meili. she told my to spy on you and watch every action that you performed and remember it so I could report it to her by the end of the week. because I totally do that for people."

she let her statement sink in, and as he tuned away, she added. "but here... bend over. I'ma pull that stick out of your ass."
she followed him, collecting her clothes as she did so. she also shrugged. "well tell me more unless you really think I'm going to go tell the Earth Queen all of you endeavors. I would have thought you knew me well enough to know that I'm about as predictable as the monsoons around these parts. there won't be a cloud in the sky, and then one day, BAM! a flood.
no sign of a crazy dumbshit Avatar... and then one day! bam! she shows up half-naked out of nowhere. I would have thought you would know that by now, old friend."
she was personally laughing.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:59 pm

"You weren't half naked when you showed up." Kano corrected her, waving a hand at her as he walked away... or rather, walked in front of her. "You did that just to spite me and you know it."

He headed out to the edge of town with her on his tail, walking swiftly as he went. He had arranged for an eel-hound in Gaoling. It stood on the outskirts, eating fish from a large bucket. He was just about to climb up onto the beast when he paused, his hands resting on its leather straps.

"Are you going to tell me why you're really here or do you just want to keep it a secret?" he asked, looking around at her. "Because, for the life of me, I cannot imagine what it is you're after. All there is out there is mysteries and sand. I doubt even death likes crossing the Si Wong..."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera laughed. "I do not deny that." she agreed, "guilty on all charges."
she followed him anyways, otherwise remaining mostly quiet. if he was angry at her, he could feel free to let her know, but she wasn't upset. she was laughing, in fact.

when he asked his next question, she looked at him slightly more seriously.
"other than the cactus juice thing, I honestly just don't have a reason. I can make one up if it makes you feel better, but I was honestly just in the right place at the right time it seems. so are you still gonna trek out and search for that library... 'coz I'll tag along if you don't mind."
even if he did, she might have just decided that she wasn't going to back down anyways. she had that kind of history.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:11 pm

"..." Kano looked around at Zulera, his hands still resting on the eel-hound's harness straps. "Isn't that funny? Here you are, out here sheerly by chance. We just happen to run into each other and you just happen to have even the slightest clue what I'm up to... Small world, eh?"

Shaking his head slightly, Kano pulled up his hood and mounted the eel-hound, taking up its reigns. He looked down at Zulera from his new perch. He considered her for a moment before speaking again.

"If you're coming, then you and I need to get something straight." he said. There wasn't a whole lot of point to keeping his voice down. Nobody in this area gave a toss for the kinds of treasures that their destination hid. "We aren't after some library."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:23 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera used the moment to put her bra and her shirt back on. "Indeed I must say it is." she agreed, "I mean, you know me. I'm just wandering wherever fate takes me or whatever. I'm too chaotic to do otherwise."

she looked up at him after his other remark. "well... that certainly thickens the plot, aye? well... I'm still in. it's not like I'm a very big load anyways, no?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:23 am

Kano shook his head slightly, chuckling to himself. She was nothing if not shameless. Finally, he nodded jerked his head in a way that was meant to tell her to mount up and said: "Get on."

~~~~~
The two of them rode for hours through the desert. The eel-hound was suited to this sort of thing. It was quick, quick enough that if they weren't in direct sunlight, they could count on the speed to bring a cool enough breeze to keep them from dehydrating. Across the dunes they went, swiftly and with purpose. Somewhere, far across the desert, the forgotten forest stood, hiding centuries later the great kingdom the Water Tribes once called home. It would take them days to get anywhere close to the place. They would have to travel through wilds and the earthen crags of the Wall of the Sun, an ancient cliff that was said to hid a passage into the forest, hidden in the heart of the mountains beyond. It would not be an easy journey...
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera nodded, clambering on behind him. at least he remembered how shameless she was... about just about everything.

the avatar was honestly unsure as to where they were going, but her curiosity got the best of her in any case. she wanted to know what they were after, but then again, some of that was worthy of being its own surprise.
while she may not have seemed that type at first glance, Zulera remained mostly quiet as they travelled. then again, as rambunctious as she was when she was awake, Avatar Zulera was strangely serene when she slept, or in this case, as they travelled. perhaps her meditation skills paid off? either way, they were going down the path less travelled, to a place that clearly... less had seen.
Mood: Curious
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:13 pm

As night fell, Kano decided it was about time that they grab some sleep. He managed to find a small collection of stone sticking out of the sea of sand and decided to make camp. By the time the sun had set, they had a fine little fire going with wood and tinder he had brought along in the supplies. He had even managed to find a piece of burn-rock at the markets. It was a prized commodity in the Fire Nation for its ability to burn for days in some cases without end, yet it would go out like a light if you buried it for a few moments. He put it in the center of the fire and set it alight with a flint and steel set he had bought. They managed to enjoy some seal jerky and a skin of water over the flames. However, the meal had been mostly quiet...

"So what happened after I left the Western Air Temple?" he asked finally as they both sat there, staring at the fire. Behind them, the eel-hound had laid down and gone to sleep hours ago. He'd been a bit curious about what the team had done after he left. It had been a hard decision. For months, they'd been his family. Leaving them was almost unbearable. But... he had a destiny elsewhere that he couldn't ignore. Funny how the universe schemed to bring all things full circle...
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera kept her eyes peeled for any sign of cacti as they travelled, for she was utterly determined to eat one and/or drink the juice. it was a worthy reason to come this far out. however, she also got distracted, and ended up forgetting about it for the rest of the day.

she helped make camp when they stopped, and when all of that was said and done, she kicked back to relax and have a bit of dinner. this was mostly quiet, and the conversation didn't start until after they had finished.

"to be honest, I am not too sure myself." she confessed, answering his question, "I didn't linger very long after we parted ways either. you know I never do... I'm always wandering around and getting into trouble."

she chuckled. "I think since then I've been through both Water Tribes, Gaoling, Ba Sing Se, the Western and Northern Air Temples, and a few fire islands as well... I really do ravel a lot, don't I?"
she paused for a moment, shaking her hair to loosen it. "how about you? you been cooped up North this whole time till now?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:18 pm

"Two battles." Kano said. "We managed to route the Fire Nation 3rd Fleet in the central sea and we headed off an assault on the Southern Water Tribe by the 5th Fleet shortly afterward, but we took casualties. The Fire Nation's been deploying chi-blockers in there fleets recently. They seem to have a particular interest in Aowaka Clansmen. If I didn't know any better, I'd say someone tipped them off to... well, you know."

Bryn the Hammer Wolf and Kayoku the Alpha were two of the Aowaka Clan's most distinguished warriors. During the Battle of the South Sea, both had been targeted seemingly specifically by Fire Nation forces and had died at the hands of chi-blockers. Though they won the battle ultimately, the cost to the clan had been terrible indeed. There were only so many Aowaka masters around. He had managed to convince the Council of Elders that it was imperative that he find the secret they needed protecting the clansmen, who, after all, were a large and authoritative segment of the officer corps of the tribes. If he was able to find it, it meant protecting the lives of seven-hundred men, women, and children all across the world...

"I convinced the elders that I knew where the secret to eliminating that weakness was." he said finally. "I might have... exaggerated."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:38 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

She raised her eyebrows. "well... I missed out on a bunch then didn't I? ah well... hope the losses were not too many... you've got my sympathy for those who did fall.... for whatever it's worth."

While it may not have sounded like much, the avatar was being sincere in her remarks. she knew she wasn't the best to turn to for help, sympathy, or much of anything good, but that didn't mean she lacked the capability by any means. whatever the case, such as things were.

"so people believe you know the answer to solving the weakness, but you actually don't?" she raised an eyebrow, "well... it's not like I'm going to judge or anything... knowing what you've just told me just means that this journey is going to be a bit more interesting. Like any crazy delusional woman my age, I'm fond of learning secrets, so if that's what we're after, I've got your back."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:17 am

"That's good to hear." Kano smiled, nodding. It was true that he hadn't been exactly truthful about his ability to acquire the information they needed, but he was hardly on a wild goose-cat chase. He truly did believe that if the information existed anywhere, it existed where they were headed. He looked up at Zul, his eyes narrow, then decided it was as good a time as any to tell her what they were after.

"What do you know about the ancient city of Pa Lahkti?" he asked.

OOC: Sorry for the length.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"thanks." she chuckled, and leaned back again, closing her eyes. she didn't need them open to have a conversation. because screw eye contact.

"Pa Lakhti..." Zulera juggled the name in her mind. "surely there's some story of some past life that I could dig up with enough meditation... but sadly, you got the dumbass incarnation here, and so I can't say I know much. I assume it's the answer to what you're looking for though. wanna elaborate?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:19 pm

"It was a city." Kano said. "The first great city of the Water Tribes. For seven-hundred years, it was the capitol of knowledge and science in the world. It was called the City of Blue Stone. And it was the location of the single largest repository of ancient bending knowledge in history. Even Wan Shi Tong's library was no competition in this respect. It is said that Wan Shi Tong was so jealous of the vast knowledge held in Pa Lahkti that he enchanted the foxes who guarded the forest around the city to steal the knowledge for him and bring it back to his library in the desert."

Kano considered what would be best to explain next. There was a lot to choose from. He figured, though, that sticking with the most relevant item was probably best. And so he decided to focus on the issue of the library. If she didn't know there was enough gold supposedly held in the city's vaults to rebuild the walls of Ba Sing Se in twenty-four karats already, he wasn't about to clue her in. They weren't on a relic-snatching trip...

"Pa Lahkti was the capitol of a Water Kingdom which ruled everything from the Si Wong to the sea in the north and Gaoling in the south. The Earth Kingdom owned everything to the west of that empire to the central sea. When the conqueror King Bao destroyed the Water Kingdom, Avatar Aowaka led an exodus from Pa Lahkti to the North Pole, where he and the other leaders of the now defeated kingdom formed the Northern Water Tribe. Pa Lahkti was abandoned, hidden forever in the mountains far to the east of where we are now. Since then, there's a decent chance that it's remained untouched."

Last edited by Kanoei on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Pa Lakhti   The Search for Pa Lakhti Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search for Pa Lakhti
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next