The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Itamatsu Pasang.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rengshi
Rengshi

EXP : 984
Birthday : 1994-11-16

Character Description
Position: EarthBender
Nation: Earth Kingdom

To Itamatsu Pasang. Empty
PostSubject: To Itamatsu Pasang.   To Itamatsu Pasang. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:38 am

Greetings,

My gracious city of Omashu is hosting a Formal Ball for the common folk, and I would like for you to be there as entertainment. I'm willing and able to pay.

Thank you,
King of Omashu.
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Staff Admin
Matsu

EXP : 2408
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Travelling Circus Member
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: To Itamatsu Pasang.   To Itamatsu Pasang. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:57 am

To Itamatsu Pasang. Airbendergirl2g
That sounds just absolutely wonderful! I just love events like this, they're so exciting! Quick question: Can I join in the festivities too when I'm not performing, or am I just supposed to be entertainment?

Oh! I should probably ask Master Niu first, but she shouldn't have any problem with it! Can I bring my cousin Hun-Hun as well? She performs a little bit too! And what should we be wearing? And what time should we be there? And how long is it going to go for? And just where is it being held, in your castle? And how many other people are going to be there? I'm so excited!

Thanks Mr. Omashu King!
~Matsu Pasang!
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

EXP : 984
Birthday : 1994-11-16

Character Description
Position: EarthBender
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: To Itamatsu Pasang.   To Itamatsu Pasang. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:20 am

To answer your questions, dear, you may partake when everyone's on the dance floor. When people are eating, though, I would prefer if you stayed up there and perform. A meal will be provided beforehand so you, hopefully, will not be required to eat during supper.

Also, you may bring three guests, your cousin, a significant other for you, and one for Hun-Hun. I would absolutely love it to see more formal attire, not those robes, please. It will most likely be going until the last person leaves. My castle is indeed the holding ground. It also depends on how many common folk get the message, my dear. Would you like this payment before or after the event?

Sincerely,
King of Omashu

P.S. Forgive me for the anonymity, I just need to keep my identity secret for political jargon. I will be at the event, though, and my contact shall be paying you for me.
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Staff Admin
Matsu

EXP : 2408
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Travelling Circus Member
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: To Itamatsu Pasang.   To Itamatsu Pasang. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:44 am

To Itamatsu Pasang. Airbendergirl2g
Well, thank you for answering all my questions! I'll be sure to have Hun-Hun and I try to find dates...somehow! We'll also bring attire for both the event and the performance, so that we can look formal, because I'm afraid that my performing clothes are not quite what you want.

Anywhoo, for the payment, I'd prefer half before and half after.

Thank you!
~Matsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Itamatsu Pasang.   To Itamatsu Pasang. Empty

Back to top Go down

To Itamatsu Pasang.
Page 1 of 1