The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Search for thread partners.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abasi Qorin
Abasi Qorin

EXP : 1065

Character Description
Position: Dai Li
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Search for thread partners. Empty
PostSubject: Search for thread partners.   Search for thread partners. EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 6:24 am

Hello everyone, the name's Abasi (at least on this website). I'm one of the newer members and I'm looking for people that I can roleplay with. Some information on my character:

Name: Abasi Qorin Khuchtei
Age/Gender: 30; Male
Rank: Master Earthbender; Expert Metalbender; Intermediate Lavabender; Expert Martial Artist
Position: Dai Li agent
Availability: Completely Open
Profile: Abasi
Relationships: Abasi has no known relatives at this point, and the only relationship he has currently is with Kyorin, one of the higher ranked Dai Li agents.
Playable Locations: Abasi can be found everywhere, but can usually can be found in the Earth Kingdom.
What Am I Looking For?: At this point in time, Abasi is looking for competent benders with who can challenge him in sparring matches and feed his desire for action. He also is looking for people with which he can play Pai-Sho and converse with about all things academia. A passion for cooking--and lack of skill--fuels his desire to find a skilled cook to teach him how to do it correctly.
Brief Description: Abasi is a self-centered, manipulating individual who is willing to go to great lengths to get something that he desires. He is very secretive, and prefers keeping his past and personal affairs in the dark. He enjoys a good read, and putting his intellect to the test in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen

PostSubject: Re: Search for thread partners.   Search for thread partners. EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:13 pm

I am admittedly very horrible when it comes to starting threads, although once I get into the groove of things, I'm much better at it. however, I also have a slew of characters that could fit what you are looking for.

as for competent benders, I have Naseru, who is also fairly scholarly, and Isikiro, who is probably a better match due to her heightened power from unblocking her chakras, and her skills in earth, metal, and lava.

and of course, there's the Avatar (Zulera), given that naturally she's super-powerful. haha. Though, she also plays Pai-Sho, as Tarek Raiden knows.

and incidentally, I have a character named Kada who is a really good cook. He is also very secretive, and so the two might clash in interesting ways as well.

and I've got tons more than that (the Earth Queen herself, even), and so really, I just need to get off of that writer's block.
...or if you want to start a thread, I'll be happy to reply. the first post is always the hardest. xD
Back to top Go down
Abasi Qorin
Abasi Qorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Search for thread partners.   Search for thread partners. EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:58 pm

All of those characters interest me to be honest. I know we have to set things up so Abasi teaches Zulera lavabending as you mentioned, and the sparring match between him and Isi.

I have no qualms with posting first haha, I'll get something typed up for ya. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen

PostSubject: Re: Search for thread partners.   Search for thread partners. EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:58 pm

sweet.

as for Kada, he runs a shop in Ba Sing Se called "Dezna's", if you wanted those two to meet. he might not be too open about what else he does, but he's willing to part with a few cooking tips and tricks if he gets something decent in return.
Back to top Go down
Abasi Qorin
Abasi Qorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Search for thread partners.   Search for thread partners. EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:11 pm

Thanks for the info! I'm about to post in Ba Sing Se for Isi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for thread partners.   Search for thread partners. Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for thread partners.
Page 1 of 1