The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

EXP : 1385

Character Description
Position: Ancient Ascended
Nation:

HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR   HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:08 pm

LET'S PENCIL OUT SOME IDEAS.

And yes, that means Gan, Youta, Elegys, Tzekel-Kan, Nelekar, and Daichi. Quite the turn out, eh?

Keep in mind to read over people's character sheets to know exactly what they can do to have maximum damage and plotting.
Back to top Go down
Gan
Gan

EXP : 360

Character Description
Position: Priest, Paladin
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR   HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:23 am

I think an extremely important factor is where this is all going to take place.

Also should be important to note whether this will just be an ordinary confrontation or an ambush and whether or not Zulera would have any allies with her.

Knowing every single detail about the enemy before the battle would be key, especially when up against a difficult opponent.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR   HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:01 am

We should be expecting Meili (Earth Queen) Tarek (Fire Lord) Xinglishi (Air Nomad Fighter) and a few others. Kei may even help her, as Zulera has her finger wrapped around him. And we should lay down at least bare details of each place. Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, A forest, the Swamp, A pole, anything.
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR   HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:41 am

This looks promising, I love threads that will move the NC story along as a whole.

I have been away lately, but am back now, so whatever is happening you can be sure that Tarek is going to be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Gan
Gan

EXP : 360

Character Description
Position: Priest, Paladin
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR   HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:45 am

Well before whatever plans come to happen, I would like to point that you SHOULD NOT put everyone in a single thread for a single large scale battle. Such things get extremely chaotic and it progresses way to slowly for it to be considered entertaining. I don't know how you want this to happen Elegys, but yea, avoid threads with 3+ people in them.

Anyways that being said, I think it would be great to analyze the weaknesses of everyone on "Team Avatar" and the best opponent for them to face from "Team Anti-Avatar." From what I know, I think that the information that this "Team Anti-Avatar" has formed is still unknown by superior forces and stuff, so I think it should also be noted that there would also be an element of surprise.
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR   HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:34 am

Gan is onto something, I have played many mass RP's that fell flat cause of people not posting (I am guilty myself, life is sometimes unkind). Kei's method in THIS thread is a good way of doing it. An opening post, summarizing the scene, which then splits into different arcs. Just thought that might be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

EXP : 5160

Character Description
Position: Dark Avatar
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR   HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:18 am

Our first action will not be to confront the Avatar directly; let's face it, we would lose. As soon as Elegys becomes one with Vaatu, the Avatar as well as some other spiritual characters will know about it, and they will more than likely attempt to stop us. My plan is for us to escape the first confrontation and re-group for a battle on our own terms.

Of course, we can implement several reconnaisance missions to perhaps demoralise or even dissuade Zulera's allies, and we can work through who is doing what when we all eventually meet up.
Back to top Go down
Tzekel-Kan
Tzekel-Kan

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR   HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:10 pm

Alright. I agree with Gan. Let's start making a list of people and best matchups. Also, is Tarek joining us? or he with the Avatar? I would suspect he's with the Avatar.
Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

EXP : 5160

Character Description
Position: Dark Avatar
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR   HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:30 pm

I am 99% certain that Tarek will be with the Avatar.

Tzekel, I know you want to face the Avatar, but does anybody else have any kind of preference?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR   HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW TO KILL THE AVATAR
Page 1 of 1