The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mei Lien
Mei Lien

EXP : 360
Birthday : 1991-11-26

Character Description
Position: Air
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Avatar role-play ideas.   Avatar role-play ideas. EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:52 pm

I have a few ideas, gonna most likely use them as fanfic plots. Just need brainstormers and some role-plays will unclog my writer's block.

First one-Avatar: Dust in the Wind (During the War)

A Fire Nation soldier and fire bender, Lt. Shen Yun meets an Air Nun refugee, Li Ming during Sozin's war to dominate the world in the name of his nation. The two must face incredible feats to escape their captures and help what was left of the Air Nomads evade certain death.

Second one-Avatar: The Hooded Spirit (Post War)

The GAang visit a distant village that is terrorized by a new group of pro-war Firebenders and receive help from an elusive person that hides in the shadows.

((It takes place about 3 years after Fire Lord Ozai's defeat and Zuko is crowned Fire Lord.))

So yeah, those are my ideas. Anyone interested in roleplaying one or both, please let me know.

Now before you start screaming Aang is the LAST airbender, there is a chance some Air Nomads escaped Sozin and hid in the Earth Kingdom until they were killed, too. That's kinda canon, look it up.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Avatar role-play ideas.   Avatar role-play ideas. EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:59 pm

I don't think anyone here is worrying about Aang being the last airbender. In fact, given the number of airbenders on this site, it seems he wasn't. They *were* Air Nomads after all.

Though, here's the thing. While we are not following the story of The Legend of Korra, we do in fact have our own storyline, and this site is currently 80 years after the events of ATLA, meaning that Aang is dead, the Fire Nation is no longer belligerent, there's a new avatar, and (for the most part) peace.
Not to say that we follow a strict timeline or anything (but you can find the storyline of where we are here, in this handy-dandy thread...), butit would throw some people for a serious continuity loop if their characters also suddenly existed 80-90 years before they actually were supposed to.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1