The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Plot Idea - Xuri invasion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

New Plot Idea - Xuri invasion Empty
PostSubject: New Plot Idea - Xuri invasion   New Plot Idea - Xuri invasion EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:46 am

So I was thinking about starting a new plot.

At the moment, I was just thinking about having something simple; a bounty on some Extremely High-Level air bender that Kei and someone else are supposed to take out.

Upon taking out the High-Level air bender, they will learn that he is apart of a group of a bunch of other high-level benders who plan doing something to shake the very foundations of one of the great nations.

I don't know how far this Plot is going to get, but its going to span multiple threads. If you're interested, please let me know. I'm going to start the first thread soon, though I only need one other person for it.

As other threads happen, there will be room for more people.

Ideally, I don't want another Ezchift mistake with another random mob posting, so most of these threads will be 2-3 people large. Despite this, the threads will be connected and I will keep track of everything in one master thread.

If anything, this Plot will mostly test your characters combat abilities and ability to cope with disaster.

As of right now, I only need one other person to go after the first Air-bender, after that, all hell breaks loose and everyone else will become involved. Anyways, for now, who wants to help against the first air bender? (First Come, First Serve)

Please comment anyway if you want to later be involved still so I will know to inform you when the time comes.
Back to top Go down

New Plot Idea - Xuri invasion
Page 1 of 1