The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quite the First Date

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

EXP : 8416

Quite the First Date - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:50 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

She wasn't offended by his warning; the young heiress knew that she didn't appear to be strong in the slightest. Any strength she did have was in her earthbending, and in knowing how to use her other skills in her defense - not that it always worked against a stronger opponent... Still, when Maku patted her butt again, she laughed, letting the motion sweep her into the room.

"These look amazing..." was her first, completely honest bit of commentary, leaning over to take a look at a partially-completed statue of a Lion Turtle, "His face almost makes it look as though he's alive. I've never seen a real one, of course, but I could almost believe that this is a real one, it's so good..." For an artist, it would likely be high praise, but Shi-Hao meant every word. She couldn't do anything like this; she probably couldn't draw her way out of a paper bag, to be honest.

As the young heiress walked around, she kept her hands mostly to herself, only occasionally reaching out with a single, careful finger to trace a line or a feature of a statuette. Though she might seem calm, she was totally impressed by all of this. And she hadn't even begun to look at the weaponry, yet!

Mood: Awed
Condition: Naked

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

EXP : 1500
Birthday : 1991-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:46 am

Makusei Zhaoyin

Maku liked that she had reacted positively to the butt-pat. While he wouldn't have inherently minded a buff or muscular woman (his mind again wandered back to that belligerent little coal miner, who, despite being a head shorter than him, had knocked him flat), he also didn't mind that Shi-Hao was dainty and elegant. he did like cute ladies like that as well.

When she started complimenting his sculptures, he smirked. "They're just a few things I do on my bare time... Best one I did was a statue of my friend Ai Mi... it's at her estate now..." he had mentioned the woman in passing when Shi-Hao had first asked about roommates. But, if anything, that also hinted that he did sculptures... perhaps maybe he could one day do one of Shi-Hao as a commission (or perhaps for other reasons...)

He did not say anything, but he watched her and followed her as she walked around--not touching her--just watching her. If she had any questions about this or that (be it the stone or the weapons, once she reached the latter) he'd be right there to answer her.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Clean
Link: Makusei

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:55 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

The news that Maku was friends with a woman (she assumed, from the name) who had an estate of her own did make Shi-Hao a little bit curious. She didn't recognize the name that he'd spoken, so she thought that, perhaps, said estate was simply hereditary, or else Ai Mi must do business in a different field than her own. "I wish I could see it..." She did think, both aloud and privately. If these weren't even his best, then that statue must be very beautiful.

On her slow circuit of the room, the young heiress finally came to the weapons. Though she didn't try to pick any up - knowing that they'd be heavy and she was completely unprotected, while naked - she did reach out to trace designs, every now and again. Shi-Hao noticed that the most elaborate were on the hammers, which Maku must favor, she figured. That was a cute thought, and it made her lips curve up into a smile that she couldn't hide.

"Do you make these for yourself and then sell them," She asked, turning to look up at him (he was quite tall, compared to her, even in heels), "Or do you work by commission only...?" It wasn't a loaded question, or anything - she was simply curious.

Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:10 pm

Makusei Zhaoyin

At this, Maku couldn't help but chuckle. "well... maybe I'll have to carve one of you modelling yourself like that..." he "jokingly" offered, "it certainly isn't like you're not pretty enough or what have you." it was a compliment, even if he was playful with it. "Ai Mi and I though? we're just old friends is all." he thought he'd clarify. Didn't mean they didn't fling or what have you... but that was personal business. it wasn't like he was asking her who she had slept with.
But... he did actually genuinely entertain the idea of carving an ornate sculpture of Shi-Hao in her naked, natural beauty. Maybe with a pair of heels on to accentuate those curves... but still.

It wasn't like Maku would get after her for picking anything up either; just that she was literally just in her skin and he didn't want her hurting herself or anything. It didn't take an expert to tell that stockings and heels wouldn't protect her much against a weapon, dropped or otherwise. But, he followed her around, in case she had questions or such, and to mentally note what she admired (and okay, to also look at the beautiful naked woman browsing his wears. What kind of guy wouldn't like that though?)

"I do a bit of both," he answered her question, "obviously the sculpting is more commission-based simply because I doubt my neighbor will want a sculpture of my mother or what have you... the weapons are a bit more general though... but I take commissions on those as well." he grinned proudly.
"why? thinking about getting something?" it was almost an offer, but was also just a little playful (not necessarily even teasing) remark. If she had the coin, he'd do the work... and he was pretty sure she did. There was something about how she looked and handled herself that told him she was a rich girl... even if he had actually never seen her in "rich girl" clothing (or any clothing at all for that matter, save stockings and heels... but he'd prefer it that way. :B)

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:59 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"I might just have to think about commissioning a statue of myself like that, actually... I'd put it up in my bedroom, if you did carve something for me...~" Shi-Hao teased lightly, looking back at Maku with a playful little grin. Though, of course, she knew that having such a carving done would mean that Maku would be staring at her naked body for several hours, at different times, and possibly quite closely, as well. The young heiress was comfortable in her own skin, however (so long as some asshole wasn't trying to pull something lewd without permission, of course).

It was a little interesting, to her, that he would go out of his way to clarify his relationship with this Ai Mi woman. Really, it was none of Shi-Hao's business, and she knew that, but it made her curious as to why he wanted her to know. It was actually... kinda cute.

More seriously, the young heiress nodded at his question. "I would love to have something like this, though," She told him, gently tracing a carved design etched in rock, with her finger, "I'm not much of an artist, myself, so I really do admire what other people can create... You're very talented." It was sincere praise. Shi-Hao finally stood up straight, however, no longer handling the merchandise (so to speak).

"I'm glad that you showed me this; thank you," She mentioned with a brighter, more cheerful smile.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:16 pm

Makusei Zhaoyin

Maku cracked a smile. "well... I do charge a bit more for clothing..." he winked, butthen a second later explained his reasoning. "...but that's because it's harder to carve than the simple and elegant curves..." he ran his hands over said curves on Shi-Hao's body. "but either way... I wouldn't mind doing that of you... as long as you modelled." he chuckled. "if you were okay with that? perhaps it could be arranged." he wasn't thinking too hard on it simply because he wasn't sure if she'd actually do it, but he'd love to watch her model naked.

Truth was... he was actually kind of attracted to this cute little naked noble. Sure the nakedness helped, but the clash of personalities was interesting too... especially now that he discovered that it was also just an act--much like his. Okay sure some of it was real, but he discovered her down-to-earth side, and found himself quite fond of it.

"I'm glad you like it... and thank you." he replied to the compliment of his skills. "I do not charge terribly high for such things, but it's not like people are the only thing I can sculpt..." if she wanted something else, he could do it too... though yeah. he was kind of entertaining the idea of her posing naked so he could sculpt her.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it." he gave her a sweet, sincere smile. Sure his eyes did dart down her lovely naked form since she was standing there so sweetly and innocently, but he smiled into her eyes. He didn't say anything else, but would let her make the next move. (even if he was unintentionally standing between her and the door)

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:26 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"Perhaps," Shi-Hao agreed with another smile, "I can't say that I've ever done anything like that, before." Closest she might have come to it was the posing that was required during dinner parties and socialite gatherings, pretending to care about who was found in coitus with who else's husband, or what color was the 'new black'. "I don't think it would be too difficult, provided you told me what was required..." She finished, tilting her head to the side.

His hands running along her curves had given Shi-Hao a little shiver up her spine, though not necessarily in a bad way. Large hands on a man were definitely something that she could find herself very attracted to...

Then, however, a thought occurred to the young naked heiress. "I'm not sure what time it is; do you think it's still too early for any stores to be open?" she asked him, wondering about procuring some clothes for herself. Not that it was too difficult to stand around naked with Maku, but she did need to get back to her own home, at some point. "As much as I'd like to stay, there is business I need to attend to, for my business..." Shi-Hao added, though her voice carried a slight regretful tone to it.

She was taking a liking to the muscular weaponsmith, as well. It was easy enough to tell, despite their odd meeting. If there was a commission involved, however, they would probably see one another again; or so she hoped.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:02 am

Makusei Zhaoyin

Makusei chuckled. "well... if you don't mind posing naked for a few long periods of time... I could arrange it." he said with only a light chuckle. It seemed she was more serious about this than her thought. "I suppose there'd be no awkwardness since I've seen it all... though I'd probably encourage you to wear the heels again... stockings too if you wanted." he did chuckle at that. Not that he was lazy or anything, but classic pumps like Shi-Hao's were much easier to depict than feet, and it was a secret little preference of his.

He noticed her reaction to his touches, and couldn't help but smile. He was no masseuse, but he was good with his hands, both with weapons and with gentler, more precise strikes with his chisel. If he had known that this lovely lady had a soft spot for man-hands against her skin, he'd have offered to rub her a bit more.

Makusei paused, and nodded. He decided not to mention that he thought it was about that time too (or would be by the time he got there), but that he had purposely not mentioned it because he liked seeing her without clothes.
"Alright then... you just make your sweet little self comfortable and Makusei will be right back with something for you to wear..."
As he followed her upstairs and headed for the door himself (his current attire would do just fine as everyday wear), he winked at her. "and I promise it'll be modest." he nodded, before almost teasingly blowing her a kiss goodbye and slipping out the door, not wanting to risk a passerby glancing that way and seeing the naked woman behind him.

----

He returned about 25 minutes later, with a bag of clothing, slipping through the door to greet the lovely naked woman.
"Guess who's back?" he chuckled. "I got you something..." he emptied the bag onto the couch, laying out for her a nice little short-sleeved, knee-length summer dress in a vibrant (but not eye-cringing) shade of green and yellow. There was a matching little purse for it as well.
"that way you don't have to mismatch those lovely shoes and stockings with the dress," he chuckled. He was no fashion expert, but a casual summer dress coupled with black heels and thigh-highs would be as bad as wearing socks with sandals. You just didn't do it.
Speaking of sandals, he did also get her a simple but nice pair of them ("so you don't have to rough up those cute little feet..."), and while he didn't say anything about them, there was a black bra and pair of panties with the clothing as well. He wasn't going to make her go commando, after all.

"I hope it'll do," he smiled at her with a shrug. "you can take it all to the bathroom if you want, or get dressed wherever."
Mood: Caring
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:55 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

With all of his teasing and compliments, which she assumed to be sincere, Shi-Hao had already decided to get dressed right there in the living room, in front of her gracious host. Picking up the little black bra, she slipped it on and clipped it behind her back, then adjusted her breasts neatly into the cups. "Thank you, for picking these up for me," She smiled sincerely, next selecting the panties off of the pile, "I'll pay you back, however much it was..." She didn't need him paying for her, really.

Slipping her feet through the leg holes, the young heiress pulled the undergarments up into place, also giving them slight little adjustments so that they properly covered her up. Shi-Hao did sneak glances over at Maku, of course, to see his expressions; she knew that he'd been watching her body pretty much all day, after all.

The dress pulled on quite easily, and actually looked nice on her as well. "Oh, this is cute...!" She smiled brightly, placing her hands on her hips, swaying them from side to side, to watch the skirts flare out a bit. Shi-Hao definitely had nothing against casual or 'lower class' clothing, as she wore it quite frequently herself (just about whenever she wasn't conducting business-related activities).

Only then did she sit carefully on the edge of the couch, toeing her high heels off and pulling the dress up just a bit to roll the stockings down her legs. "My cute little feet thank you," She giggled at that comment, working on getting her legs bared, so she could put those sandals on, "I don't typically walk around barefoot, in the city... so, really, I thank you, too." Throwing out those little teases along with sincere thanks or compliments... that was more Shi-Hao's thing. She definitely felt more at ease, now that she was clothed, as well.

Mood: Thankful
Condition: Clothed!

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:10 am

Makusei Zhaoyin

Makusei shrugged with a chuckle as he watched her get dressed. "if you want... it wasn't very much..." he did have the receipt if she was truly interested though, but he was obviously not going to press it. It wasn't like he was struggling to put food on the table if he had a whole big workshop of weapons and sculptures (and jewelry). "either way... you're welcome." he smiled. "we couldn't have the lovely lady walking home without any clothes... that's only for when you're in a bedroom or in your own house..." Yep. even as a guy, he understood how nice it felt to sometimes walk around naked or undressed within the confines of one's home.

He had watched her adjust her bra and did the same with her panties. Their black color did match her stockings and heels a bit (despite how simple said undergarments were), but he knew they'd be coming off before she left. That was why he had bought her the purse, actually. He figured she didn't want to just awkwardly carry them in her hands as she walked, and he'd look just as weird carrying them for her while he walked her home.

He chuckled at her compliment. "I thought so too..." he admitted, "it was inexpensive and practical... seemed fitting for a nice walk or something..." Yeah, he was glad that she wasn't a snob for sure. If she was... he probably would have just laughed and said she'd have to go naked. Beggars couldn't be choosers after all, and so luckily Shi-Hao had liked what he had gotten her.

He chuckled at the remark about her feet (and they were cute). "well..." he quipped playfully, "you do look quite nice in heels..." he lowered his voice to a whisper, as if trying to hide a secret. "...and only heels." even if he had technically not ever seen her in just heels. he didn't mind the stockings either though.

he gave her a soft pat on the back and rubbed it before taking her hand to help her to her feet once she had stowed the footwear in the purse and out the sandals on her feet. "So... if you're ready, I would be happy to walk you back to where you live if you let me know which way to go..." he offered.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:35 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"Thank you," Shi-Hao smiled at his compliment about her appearance in heels, and though she definitely heard him say something under his breath, she didn't comment on that one. She had a feeling that she knew what it was, and it did have her purring inwardly... but no, she'd let it slide, this time. The young heiress did have to get home soon, to make sure that everything was still well, at the estates.

Taking his hand and allowing Maku to help her up, she continued to smile. "If you wanted to walk me home, I would definitely appreciate the escort," She told him honestly, "Particularly after yesterday... Though, I suppose it's silly to be worried, out in broad daylight." Shi-Hao gave a little self-depreciating laugh, noting her worries. Still, she would tell him where to go; hopefully he didn't think too badly of her, seeing what she called home (particularly if he was friends with another young woman who lived at an estate).

It wasn't too terribly far, though Shi-Hao did live near the topmost portions of the Upper Ring. The directions were easy, and thus they should have no problems.

Condition: Clothed!

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:36 am

Makusei Zhaoyin

"You're welcome." he smiled. He had actually intended her to hear his last part about her looking good in *only* high heels, but he didn't see a need to repeat it. He wasn't *desperate*, and it wasn't like his fondness of her was gauged on something silly like whether or not she was wearing heels.

He smiled again at her as he took her hand, giving the petite little hand a nice soft squeeze with his much larger one. "it's been known to happen in broad daylight in some parts," he said stoically, but then shifted his mood, "but don't worry. you'll get safely home in one piece. The only way your clothes will come off..." he winked, "is if you decide my good looks are just too much to handle." Sure it was a joke of arrogance, but he felt he had shown his true colors enough that she'd get the joke.

Otherwise, he managed to lead her safely home just as he promised, and they didn't even get any weird looks. He was naturally a bit impressed by the size of the place, but it wasn't like he had never seen an estate before.
"Aaaaand here we are." he smiled at her. "safe and sound, just as promised. May the odds favor us meeting again some day." he smiled, "be safe until then." he wasn't just going to walk away on that note though. they could at least say a more formal goodbye.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:46 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Giggling at his comment about her clothes and his good looks, Shi-Hao looked over at him with a grin. "As good as you look..." the young heiress began, her tone playful, "Not even a mention of clothes coming off should I decide to model for that statue carving after all?" She asked playfully, before adding, a little more seriously, "Which, I think I would like to do, all teasing aside. Or, if not me, then possibly something else." The Ni Kaihua estates did have a seal for its house, though it wouldn't be that great for carving, as it was simply a lotus blossom - from which the last name was derived, all those generations ago.

At his goodbye, the young (now-clothed) heiress gave Maku a soft, sweet smile. "I hope that we will..." She admitted, brushing some of her wavy auburn hair back over her shoulder, "Thank you again, for everything you did for me; both before and after my rescue." Reaching out, Shi-Hao gently took his hand and gave it a soft squeeze, "Please, let me know if I can do anything to repay you, okay?" That sort of open-ended favor from someone so prominent in the 'upper dealings' of the city was something that many would kill for, though Shi-Hao was offering it as a friend, rather than a business partner.

However, she did need to get back to said business, and so, quickly going up on her tiptoes to offer a small kiss to the underside of Maku's jaw, the young woman slipped through the front gates, beginning the walk up the pathway to her home.

Condition: Home

Last edited by Shi-Hao on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:03 pm

Makusei Zhaoyin

Maku couldn't help but laugh as she made a remark again about clothes. "I figured that would be a given," he chuckled, "And a 'special discount' if you let me do the honors and let me feel you up again." It was very straightforward, but it wasn't like she had not just finished experiencing how he treated her when she was otherwise fully nude. If she had liked that, he figured that she'd have no trouble admitting how she felt about his "proposition".
"But... it's up to you. You know where to find me now." he smiled, but gave her a friendly little wink as well.

"You're welcome." he smiled. "I will let you know if I can think of anything..." he smiled, "well, other than perhaps seeing and feeling you naked." he couldn't help but chuckle. Yeah, he had liked what he had seen. He was not going to lie. "Otherwise... I will keep it in mind. Thank you." he replied much more politely.

With that, he bade her a farewell, returning her kiss to his jaw with one to her forehead before turning and heading home. While he had wished she could have been naked under more favorable circumstances (AKA not when she had nearly been assaulted and had her clothes torn off), he had enjoyed that night and the morning after.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quite the First Date
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3