The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quite the First Date

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

EXP : 8416

Quite the First Date Empty
PostSubject: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:32 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua, of the Ni Kaihua Estates and Businesses, was not having a good evening. Her venture into the Middle Ring of Ba Sing Se had gone over like a lead balloon, because of a drunken criminal who found his way in from the Lower Ring. She had been assaulted, which was bad enough, but upon ripping the asshole a new one, her clothes had been shredded beyond repair... including her lingerie. Rather than wearing rags hung on by threads, looking like some kind of joke, Shi-Hao had simply let the cloth remains fall to the ground.

Her problem was, she was now left with nothing but her silken fine-mesh stockings and her black pumps. Not exactly suitable attire for anything but the bedroom. Shi-Hao was out alone, and without any means of getting a change of clothes. So, her only alternative was to keep to the back streets until she reached the Upper Ring. Walking with her chin held high, completely ignoring the fact that she was completely butt naked, the young heiress made her way along, thankful that there weren't many people on the streets at this time of night (and that most stuck to the main roads).

Chest practically heaving with anger and the speed of her walk, Shi-Hao turned a corner, still quite a ways away from the Upper Ring. Her eyes darted this way and that, on the lookout for any other creeps getting ideas...

Mood: Pissed
Condition: Naked, Walking Fast

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

EXP : 1500
Birthday : 1991-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:44 am

Makusi Zhaoyin

A good day at the arena had kept Makusei Zhaoyin fairly busy for most of the day, and so after a nice long shower to clean himself up of the sweat and dirt (and the occasional flecks of blood) from the fights, it was time for him to return home. Well, not exactly fond of the main roads himself, he took to the back alleys himself. He was kind of a womanizer, and he had actually, a few times, managed to prevent assaults from happening by bashing skulls in and then helping the poor (usually terrified) victim recover. Not that he'd usually sleep with them or anything, but the big ol' earthbender guy was kind of a softie underneath his large and rugged exterior.

Anyways, this particular night was rather interesting, because while he ran into nearly no one, the one person he *did* run into--when he was nearly home, no less--was an absolutely *gorgeous* woman... He initially wondered why she was striding around completely nude except for a fine pair of thigh-high silk stockings and some lovely black pumps... for one, he thought she looked good, and for two... she didn't seem like a prostitute.

So, approaching her and catching up to her, he first tried to tap her shoulder. He was curious as to where she was going, and why she was naked. Of course, he also had his other hand out, ready to defend himself if the girl thought he was hostile. Usually they did till he explained who he was. One thing Shi-Hao would definitely notice though, was that his touch was not fierce--his hands were very large, but his touch to her shoulder was gentler rather than a fierce grip of someone pulling her back to have their way with him.
"What's this?" he spoke softly, and unsuggestively--as if he was genuinely curious. It wasn't enough to prove that he wasn't a bad person, but he could at least throw a few hints before preparing to defend himself from her fury or something...
Mood: Surprised; Amused
Condition: Refreshed
Link: Makusei

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Just as the naked young heiress thought that she was going to get home unaccosted, just as she was starting to relax her tense shoulders just a little... that was when the ruggedly handsome young man tapped her on the shoulder. In her surprise, and admittedly her fear (though she'd forever deny it), Shi-Hao gave a scream, knowing how vulnerable she was without clothing or a weapon.

In her defense, Shi-Hao was already jumpy after her previous encounter, as any assaulted woman would be, and thus the tone of his voice and the gentleness of his touch was a bit lost on her. Panicking, she spun around on her heels - years of practice preventing her from falling back flat on her ass - and struck out, trying to use her elbow to do some damage, rather than just her fist. If she knocked him flat quickly, Shi-Hao figured that he wouldn't be able to do anything... unfortunate to her.

Mood: Panicked
Condition: Naked

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:12 am

Makusi Zhaoyin

He knew she'd be jumpy and knew she'd scream, but the last thing he wanted was to get framed for assaulting her when in reality, he was trying to help. Which one would the authorities believe? that a man who was holding onto a nude, screaming woman, was trying to help her or assault her?

So, he acted quickly. His other broad hand took the strike from her elbow, and he responded by pulling her in against his chest with her back to it and her arms pinned to his sides under a mighty arm. His other hand went over her mouth (but not her nose; he didn't want to suffocate her.
"shhh!" he whispered, but then continued to explain what he wanted to do. The fact that his arm was not over her breasts and that he was not trying to push her legs open might have also said something.

"I'm not gonna hurt ya..." he whispered in her ear, since if she screamed his hand would muffle it. He did smell fresh--like a man who had just showered, anyhoo. "I just wanna know what you're doin' out here without any clothes on..."
He wasn't sure she'd talk so quickly, but if she stopped struggling or trying to scream, he hoped to be able to help her.
Mood: Trying to Help

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:28 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

When she was first pinned, unable to move, Shi-Hao began to struggle and squirm, despite the knowledge that she'd be unable to beat such a large man in a pure test of physical strength. Clenching her eyes shut, she waited... for something that never came. He wasn't trying to feel her up, or force her onto her knees, or pry her legs open, either.

Only then did she try to regulate her breath and focus on what he was saying. Though her chest was heaving, trying to force air into her lungs to fuel the fight or flight response, Shi-Hao was trying to calm herself down, and it would show as the struggling stopped. At his words, she nodded, still unable to speak. She wasn't really sure what the nod was supposed to mean, exactly - but she hoped he'd release her mouth, at least.

Her legs were holding her up less than his arm was, however, at this point. Shi-Hao's knees and thighs were trembling and would certainly buckle if she was released all at once. Either way, she really hated this helpless feeling... whatever came of tonight, the young woman swore that she would renew her self-defense lessons, or start brawling more often - something.

Mood: Calming Slightly

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:35 am

Makusi Zhaoyin

He did hold her for a moment, realizing how delicate his situation was. He had full power over this struggling naked woman right now. Her best attempts to strike or escape had been easily bested.
But no... that was not what he wanted.
Okay... as he glanced down at her breasts and exposed genital region, he couldn't help but mentally accept that he wouldn't mind tapping that. BUT... if he did, he wanted her to want it too... so his pants were staying on out here.

His grip on her mouth lessened, and he was about to release her, but realized just how badly her legs were trembling. Something told him it wasn't her first time wearing heels... so that wasn't it.
So instead, he used his now free hand to scoop her up bridal style and into his arms. Now she was truly "captive", but at the same time, he had not shown any desire to violate her. That was not an act.
"that's better..." he smiled at her--gently. Maybe the *tiniest* glint of approval of her beautiful naked body, but mostly gentle.
"now... would you care to tell me why you're strudding around in the nude out here? this is not exactly a place that's very friendly to women, you know..." if she new what he meant. That was honestly all he was trying to prevent from happening to her, actually.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:59 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

A sharp gasp escaped her as she was lifted up into his arms, though it was probably for the best; even Shi-Hao could tell that she probably would've met the ground, had she simply been released. Her hands clung to his shirt, for stability, though by the same token she wasn't trying to get as close to him as possible, the way a lover might. She was still trying to stop panicking, basically.

"I was going home," Shi-Hao told him, breathing as though she'd just run a race, "I... I was - there was..." Stopping, closing her eyes, the young heiress forced herself to take several deep breaths, getting herself together. The next time she spoke, it was with a forced calm; "I was on my way home, when I was assaulted by a man... who I assume to be a drunkard. He got on top of me..." She inhaled shakily here, " - and he tore my clothes from my body, before I could fight him off." Opening her eyes, she finished, "...I don't want to be out here."

Again, she would deny to her dying breath that her voice had broken so pitifully, when she voiced her desire to be off of the streets. Still, Shi-Hao was naked, terrified and vulnerable... she knew this, and she knew that the man who held her knew this. It was no time to be surly or playing the unaffected heroine.

Mood: Calming Slightly

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:08 am

Makusi Zhaoyin

Maku might have clenched his fists if he wasn't clutching her in his hands, but that would probably be very uncomfortable for her, especially when she was so naked and vulnerable. He did take a few steps to make sure that they were fairly out of sight, but still held her close. Hearing her story... well, that explained everything, and if he ever found the guy who did it--drunk or not he'd be bashing the fucker's head in.

But now... what to do with such a lovely naked woman. Saying he'd take her home might be a stretch, since she seemed far from it. He could tell that she was a rich girl, and that meant she lived at least a ring away. Saying he was going to take her to his house... well that could be taken the wrong way. So... he decided a different approach.
"I can take you to my place... which is just around two corners from here..." he said softly, "admittedly, I don't really have any clothes that wouldn't just slide right off of you though... and I doubt you'd want my towel or bedspread." he half-chuckled. his bedding was just an overly large quilt (for rather large man, mind you), and his towels were similarly huge; probably more like a hot, heavy fur coat.
"but..." he added, "if you needed a place to stay for the night, I could keep you there, and first thing tomorrow morning I could run out and buy you something decent to wear... what do you say?" that was as good an offer as it was going to get, (since that was the best he could offer). If she was willing to sacrifice one night being naked, he'd ensure she got home safe the next day.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:26 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao would've agreed to anything that would get her off the streets and somewhere safe for the evening, at this point. Nodding at his proposal, not even bothering to argue with him about having nothing to wear until tomorrow, Shi-Hao carefully rested her forehead against his shoulder, so that she wouldn't have to face the possibility of a passerby seeing her this way - or happening to see her assailant again.

Thankfully, for her dignity, she hadn't started crying or anything like that. The young heiress would be far less likely to cut herself any slack for crying than anything else. She hated tears for many reasons, least of which that it made her eyes red and puffy.

Even with her eyes hidden, focused on his shirt, Shi-Hao was able to tell when he started moving, simply by the feel of his muscles and the air brushing against her naked form. True to his word, it seemed that his home was rather close, for soon he was stopping once again. "I can stand up now, if you need me to," She murmured, thinking of his ability to reach his house key, with her in his arms.

The reason she had started to calm was honestly just because she trusted this man. He'd had her trapped, completely at his mercy, and he'd done nothing. Had he planned anything sinister, there was no reason that he couldn't have taken her virtue right there in that alleyway... Shi-Hao knew that, of course. He really was just a good guy looking to help her out, as odd as it was to think that such a wonderful thing had happened right when she needed it most. Being who she was, she wasn't used to getting help from other people.

Mood: Calming

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:38 am

Makusi Zhaoyin

Seeing her accept his offer, he did smile--okay, a *tiny* bit playfully, but mostly caringly. she was beautiful... and deserved to be treated as such, even if he had no real choice but to leave her naked till tomorrow unless she wanted to be swamped in some big quilt or something. So... holding her close to his body, he began moving, cautiously, glancing around a couple corners before reaching his house.

Yeah... he did kind of need to reach his key. "alright... just one moment..." he set her gently down, lowering her till he heard the soft "click" of her heels against the ground. Unlocking the door, he lifted her back up again, kicking it shut with his bare foot, and earthbending any dust off his feet as he entered.

The house was modest; they were in a loving room and the curtains were drawn, and after he had hit the lights, it seemed like a cozy little place. He gently lowered her onto a comfy armchair, and knelt beside her, taking her hand. "It might not be much for a noble like you..." yeah he could tell she was nobility. she smelled like it, and the lack of hair around her genitals kind of helped verify it, since that was something those noble ladies did. Yeah, he had looked. It was hard not to though, in his defense.

"My name is Makusei Zhaoyin, by the way." he introduced herself, looking at her face as he knelt on the floor beside her, "You can just call me Makusei or Maku though. What may I have the privilege of calling you?"
Mood: Helpful

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:55 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

As she was set down, Shi-Hao was thankful to see that her legs were stable again - possibly out of sheer willpower on her part. She refused to fall over in front of this guy, now that she knew it was safe to trust him. Though... she did gasp a little as she was swept off of her feet once again; she had been expecting him to just let her walk inside from there.

The chair was very comfortable though, and she glanced around at his home, a bit curious despite herself. He immediately brought up her nobility, rather to her surprise. "Please, don't..." She murmured, averting her gaze when he mentioned it, reaching up to brush her slightly disheveled hair back. Sure, not everyone knew her stance on nobility and wealth, but still...

Requesting her name brought her gaze back to him, and she couldn't resist giving his hand a small squeeze as she answered. "My name is Shi-Hao... Thank you, for everything, Maku..." Her voice was soft, but appropriately grateful. Perhaps she could make it up to him tomorrow, somehow, after she had some clothes to wear. She did, conveniently, leave out her surname (not that she used it with many people anyway, of course).

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:16 am

Makusi Zhaoyin

"I won't..." he whispered, not knowing what she was saying not to do, but assumed it had something to do with her body. Well... he wasn't going to violate her or anything foul like that. He did want to bed such a beautiful creature, but he'd do it the right way if he was lucky enough to get that far.
He saw a good young woman though... a bit bold (maybe a bit too much, if her arrogant strut down the alley in the nude was anything to go by), and yet classy... it wasn't about the wealth for him. If he had wanted wealth, he'd hit up (no pun intended) his friend Ai Mi.

He wasn't worried about her last name. His carried no real meaning (other than that Ai Mi had kept it for some odd reason--maybe because she liked him or the rest of his family?) so he had no qualms with sharing it.
"you are welcome... if there is anything I can do for you tonight, please let me know, and I'll try to provide." he smiled. it was late but not terribly late. few adults went to bed at this time; rather, they just closed up shop and went home.
Mood: Helpful

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:27 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"Would you stay up with me?" Shi-Hao was asking him before she even realized it, herself. She didn't really want to be alone, at the moment, and having a conversation might help truly calm her down enough to sleep. "Please," She added belatedly, brushing a hand through her hair once again, "I'm - ...I couldn't sleep right now, if I wanted to. Would you please stay with me...? Just to talk, for a little while?" Explaining it to him was nothing but fair, after all, and thankfully her tone was returning more to normal, so Shi-Hao didn't think that she sounded downright pitiful.

There was another issue that stuck out in her mind, which was simply the question of where she was going to sleep. Sure, the young heiress was a noblewoman, but she wouldn't mind curling up on that chair for the evening - it was comfortable enough, and Shi-Hao wasn't as picky as one might thing, from her upbringing. If he had another bed, she would be grateful, of course, but it wasn't a necessity. Hell, other than the fact that there was no ring on his finger, Shi-Hao didn't know if he was married or not. Another thing, then...

"Is there anyone else here?" She asked, suddenly, as it came to mind, her body tensing up just a little, "A roommate, or...?" Shi-Hao trailed off, not bothering to elaborate - anyone, just about, would make her nervous right now.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:49 am

Makusi Zhaoyin

Makusei smiled at him. The lovely part about running his own business was that he got to choose the hours on a day-to-day basis, in case something came up. Not that he imagined this poor woman staying up all night, but if that was what she wanted, he would provide. He was here to remind her that he was a gentleman, after all. He did not answer her request until he was certain she was finished, and that was when she mentioned where he slept and who he lived with. Well... his friend Ai Mi spent the night here sometimes, but she was in the Fire Nation at the moment, he presumed. Not that they had any formal relationship though, so he didn't feel a need to bring that up.

"It's just me..." he nodded, "so that does mean I only have one bed... it's rather large though, even for me... and if you were uncomfortable with being that close to me I could sleep on the floor, maybe the couch," he glanced over at the rest of the room, where there were a sofa and a loveseat. Maku would almost each both ends of the sofa if he stretched out, and while the loveseat was wide, it certainly was no place to rest either.

"Otherwise though... I would be happy to stay up with you." He wanted to comfort her, and bonus points, she was beautiful and nude... well, nude with high heels and stockings... but he might have actually preferred it that way. :3
"did you want me to sit beside you," he offered, "hold you perhaps? I know it might sound bad given your state of undress, but I would only wish to comfort you..." he squeezed her hand softly, giving her a glance of those big, strong, and apparently also very gentle man-hands of his. He was something of a lady-killer, or he liked to think. He might not have been a certain waterbending masseuse, but with how disdainfully he looked down at violating women, it was clear that he respected them. A disgruntled coal miner had started him down that path, and now he was fairly on it.

"so what do you say... Shi-Hao...?" He asked gently, speaking her name, just to acquaint himself with how it sounded on hips lips. Otherwise, he was silent and waited for her reactions and/or answers to his questions.
Mood: Caring

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:15 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

The young naked woman gave a half-smile, when he mentioned those sleeping arrangements. Her voice was soft with her current emotions, as she spoke, but had she not just been through that ordeal, it's clear that her words would have carried far more snark than they did. "I wouldn't take your bed from you... and since you offered to sleep on the floor, of all things, we both know that you won't let me sleep on your couch, even if I insisted," Shi-Hao began, almost flirting with him, but not quite, "So... if we can both pull on our big girl panties - figuratively, of course, since I assume that you don't have any, and mine are currently scraps littering the streets of the Middle Ring... then I see no reason that we couldn't share the bed."

Shi-Hao was nothing if not practical... and the handsome man beside her would probably have guessed by now that she could also be a bit of a firecracker. Her first response to an attack (after the scream) had been to go for an elbow strike, after all.

However, as for his other offer, she nodded gratefully. "Would you...? Please?" She asked him, in regard to the holding and comfort, "...I trust you. It would be ridiculous not to, at this point." It was good that her previous mannerisms were coming back so soon, though Shi-Hao was still a bit spooked. Thankfully she hadn't actually been raped, of course, but what did happen was sexually violating enough, and it had taken away her control... which she hated. Thus, at Maku's offer, she scooted to one side of the comfortable arm chair, patting the spot it made beside her.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:32 pm

Makusi Zhaoyin

Makusei couldn't help but chuckle softly at her response to the sleeping arrangements. She was a firecracker... and he liked that. To top it off... she was good looking. Granted, he did get an unfair peek, considering that she was naked, but he certainly wasn't complaining. It was good to know that the beautiful woman looked as good in her skin as she surely did with clothes. Well... and while it wasn't necessarily enough to be considered a fetish, he did like a woman in heels... so yeah. All in all, finding a beautiful naked woman in nothing but silken fine-mesh stockings and black pumps... was a pretty good fine in his books.
He might have made a joke, actually, about how she looked better without panties, but in her emotional state, it was best not to try his odds yet.
"Don't worry... I'm a gentleman." he chuckled.

She did seem like a somewhat coy little thing though... not that he would mind of course. But, he was also a gentleman who hated and despised the notion of violating or disrespecting women, and so those thoughts wouldn't cross his mind. Now... he might touch a bit depending on what he could get away with, but he'd wait and see.

He smiled rather sweetly at his words, and it revealed his true character. Sure he had that playful smile on his face, but when she said she trusted him, it made his heart swell, and revealed that underneath this burly trickster was a rather sweet gentleman. When she scooted over, he sat down next to her, pulling her gently onto his lap with her legs across his and her upper body leaning against... his upper body. he caressed one of her thighs over the stocking, softly. "well... feel free to take as long as you need..." he whispered reassuringly, "you're right about me... I'm here to take care of you..."
while that might have been used at a later date in a sexual way, he meant it literally this time, just wanting to hold and comfort her like she so desired. That was all.
Mood: Amused; Still Caring

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:59 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Being pulled carefully into his lap made Shi-Hao smile, as he chose a very neutral, non-sexual position, all things considered. He was very thoughtful, as well as being a gentleman; she liked that. It was then that she noticed just how large and strong his hands were... as well as being so gentle. That was another turn on, for the young heiress.

The caress at her thigh didn't bother her, but it did allow her the excuse to place her hand upon his chest, as if to steady herself. Oh my... Maku was quite muscular, it seemed. Shi-Hao was still not happy about the events earlier in the evening, but this was shaping out to be acceptable, if not a bit enjoyable; being cuddled by an attractive, strong young man.

"If it isn't out of line..." She began, curiously, "What is it that you do, for a living?" Not that she imagined such an innocent question would be out of line, but Shi-Hao wouldn't necessarily give a full answer if she was asked that question by a stranger, so she offered the same courtesy to Maku now. He didn't have to tell her anything, after all.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Makusi Zhaoyin

While she was quiet for a bit, Maku did want to make sure that he wasn't making her uncomfortable with his caresses, which were gently gliding over most of her exposed skin (of her back and sides at least). Also, inadvertently giving her a feel of those strong and gentle man-hands of his.
"My touches aren't bothering you are they?" he said softly, "I just felt like it was right to do when you hold and comfort someone." Not like he didn't have any experience there; just that everyone was different and he'd hate himself if he was just making the poor still slightly spooked young lady more nervous. Surely being stripped and assaulted was a horrifying ordeal.

"I'm a smith..." he replied to her question, leaving out what he had been doing earlier today. She didn't need to know that he was also a fighter. Not this early on anyways. "I specialize in weapons, but also sometimes make jewelry with a friend of mine..." he also didn't feel like bringing her up (for yes, it was a her), and so didn't.
"How about you, if that's not too much to ask?" he asked her. He couldn't exactly place his finger on what she did, but maybe if he had seen her dressed he would have had a better idea. She was certainly not a prostitute, and so he didn't even think that (let alone say it).

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:50 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao shook her head, at his first question. Those touches were definitely not bothering her, in the slightest. In fact, they were quite nice. "No... they are comforting," She told him softly, almost cuddling a little more against him, though keeping her breasts to herself for the moment, rather than smooshing them into his strong, firm chest, "It's okay, honestly; I am starting to calm down a bit. Thank you..."

Though it was a bit intimate, all things considered, the young woman really did appreciate everything that Maku was doing for her. Even just letting her stay the night would have been above and beyond what she would have expected of anyone... but he actually cared enough to stay up with her and make sure that she was okay. Shi-Hao found that very touching.

"I run my own business," Shi-Hao answered, somewhat ambiguously, but to keep his mind away from the more raunchy things that could imply, she elaborated slightly, "Sometimes I deal with trading... or with funding smaller, start-up shops and craftsmen." Should she say her surname, it would be possible that Maku might even recognize it, given that he was a craftsman himself (even if he hadn't personally dealt with her company).

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:21 pm

Makusi Zhaoyin

He smiled. "well... I can continue them if you want then... maybe I could help massage the tension out of your shoulders?" He was no masseuse, but he did know at least some basics of kneading out some of his own knots, and so if he could self-massage himself, then he could surely do so on another individual.
"whatever works though..." he said softly. "as long as you're content."

Now, it wasn't to say that he also wasn't being charitable here (he had "saved" a few women like this before, letting them stay the night so they didn't have to wander home after such scary ordeals... though few had been naked the way Shi-Hao was), but he did enjoy that he got to hold a cute naked woman. So, he certainly wasn't complaining, even if he did insist that he'd be a gentleman. It wasn't like he was fighting some primal urge or whatnot.

"A respectable career indeed," he agreed, not just trying to flatter her. Business was business. He had some business sense given that he ran his own little smithing company here. Otherwise, he was fine with staying silent, humming in his deep but gentle and manly voice as he continued to caress her to comfort her.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:42 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

After telling him meekly that he didn't have to feel obligated to massage her, or anything, Shi-Hao also lapsed into that comfortable silence. She hadn't noticed, as it was an unconscious thing, but her fingers were idly tracing across his chest, over his shirt. A weaponsmith... that explained the muscular build, certainly, along with his strength. Not any man could block an elbow and then execute a full-body pin so effectively.

His humming was almost lulling her to sleep, as it was. Not that the young heiress planned on falling asleep in his arms, but her emotional state today, along with tensing up and walking quickly... it had tired her out. Shi-Hao wasn't generally afraid like that, so it was a bit more harrowing that it might have otherwise been.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:04 pm

Makusi Zhaoyin

He didn't massage her just yet, but did continue to rub her back, sometimes down to her butt, but it was mostly just with the palms of his hands. He did enjoy touching her, and that was why he had asked how she felt. The fact that she liked it was quite the bonus for him. It wasn't like this was the first time he had touched a naked woman, but Shi-Hao was certainly one of the finer ones.

He'd be fine if she fell asleep, to be honest. He'd just carry her up to his room and lay her on the bed, and go to sleep himself. If not though, he was fine with holding her and talking some more.
"Is there anything else on your mind?" he asked curiously, "anything you'd like to talk about or ask about?" He didn't really have anything, and so he'd let her voice her thoughts if she had any, or he'd carry her up to the room if she wanted to sleep yet.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:26 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"Would it be too suggestive, if I asked to use your shower before going to bed...?" Shi-Hao asked softly, not even bothering to move, let alone get up, "I know that my hair is a mess, at least..." She had no idea how else she might look or feel, after being manhandled (once in a bad way, once in a much better way), so she thought a shower might do her good. Emotionally, if not physically.

Besides, it wasn't like she'd ask him to follow her in, or anything. No, separate showers would be better - and since he smelled of soap, she guessed that he'd had one recently anyway. Shi-Hao did like the way he smelled, though.

Other than that, there really wasn't much that she could think to talk about, that was appropriate. Shi-Hao's business was either complicated or full of boring psuedo-politics, and her love life was abysmal (not that this was any time to be thinking about that), and otherwise she really had no concerns, being well-off and such. So... the shower was the only thing that came to mind, that she'd need. That, and several hours to sleep the whole thing off.

Back to top Go down
Makusei
Makusei

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Makusi Zhaoyin

Maku gave a smile and an almost-chuckle. "I don't think it would be a problem... feel free to." he nodded, "Although if it's your hair you're worried about, maybe showering after waking up might be better? I'm sure I'm not the only one who wakes up with bedhead..." he chuckled softly--he had a good-natured laugh; deep and manly, but gentle as well.

He was just thinking on a practical level though. He would totally not mind sleeping next to a damp naked woman. Of course, if she wanted to shower tonight AND tomorrow, he'd let her, but that just seemed a bit overboard.

"Otherwise..." he added, "I can carry you up to bed if you want..." depending on when she wanted to shower, that was. "Sleep would probably do both of us some good, yes?" If so, he would slowly pull himself up as to not jerk her too much, and would carry her up to the bed and lay her down before crawling behind her to cuddle her (or spoon her?) if she desired to have his arms around her. If she wanted to shower first, he'd let her; otherwise, he'd let her do it when they woke up.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:01 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao conceded the point, though she had to smile at the thought of him with bedhead. "Tomorrow morning, then," She agreed, still brushing her fingers over his chest, "I can wait..." It almost sounded suggestive, but it wasn't meant to, of course. Just that she could wait, and thus, she would.

Sleeping also sounded good, of course, and so, with a nod, the young naked heiress consented to being carried up to Maku's bedroom for the night. He was very gentle with her, and true to his word, the bed was quite large enough for them both. Snuggling with her back against him, letting him spoon around her in a very protective, cuddling type way, Shi-Hao fell asleep feeling more contented than she had in a while.

Unfortunately, the calm did not last until the normal hours of the morning. Shi-Hao found herself awake just before the dawn, and completely unable to get back to sleep. So, without disturbing her companion, she slipped out of his hold and out of bed, ruffling her hair awkwardly. He had said that she could shower, she figured, and so she went off in search of it. When Maku awoke, he'd likely be able to hear the water running.

Mood: Awake

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite the First Date   Quite the First Date Empty

Back to top Go down

Quite the First Date
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next