The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

EXP : 8416

Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:49 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

The mention of her business actually had Shi-Hao's eyes widening, and her hands curling into fists, before Zevran continued, mentioning wanting her business at his massage parlor. At that, she sighed, forcing herself to relax. It was okay... Just a silly misunderstanding. "Of course," She smiled, her tone quite soft considering the scare he'd just given her, "I'll be sure to tell the other nobel ladies about it, as well - I'm sure I know several who would love your hands kneading at their bodies...~" It was a little tease, of course, but it was also true.

A song, some nude poses or a dance, hm...? Shi-Hao knew how to do all of these things, of course; learning to do so was just part of her life, growing up (except for the nude poses). If that was what Zevran wanted, then that's what she would give him. "Alright," She answered, when he mentioned focusing on her massage. He was certainly getting all sorts of pleasured noises out of her - though occasionally a sharp hiss when he inhaled, as well, from the tautness to her muscles (so it was hardly his fault).

Mood: Contented
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

He had not really paid attention to her brief tense up, figuring that it might have just been him hitting a real tight spot or something. he grinned at her promise though. true or not... yeah. it wasn't like his business was struggling. Just that he never minded getting business from a noble. They were the ones more likely to come back a few nights later asking him to take them out or something...

And of course, more pleasured noises like the ones he was getting out of Shi-Hao right now. he worked up her back, humming as he did so, only moving on when he had spent a good several minutes on it. Then, he moved to her arms and hands to briefly massage them again before going to her shoulders. he might have asked if she was awake, but her moans indicated that clearly, she was. He was almost done at this point though.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Satisfied
Link: Zevran

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:17 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

While Shi-Hao could tell that he was almost finished, she didn't want to say anything and ruin the rest of her massage. In fact, she tried not to focus on the thought at all, instead choosing to concentrate on how loose and relaxed her body felt, once he was finished with her back. It always felt wonderful, when she was able to fully relax after a massage... She'd just been way too tense, lately. Maybe she needed to blow off steam more often, or something.

The shoulder portion of the massage was definitely one of her favorite parts, and so she purred throughout, letting him know - without words - just how nice it felt. She did vaguely wonder just what he'd want to see her do (or hear, in the case of the song), but Shi-Hao wasn't going to worry about it. She wasn't a modest virgin, by any means.

Mood: Contented

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:34 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

He did kiss her neck a few times, stopping to sniff her hair. she smelled delightful all over and he loved that about her. It was invigorating. He loved the noises he made, and almost regretted when it finally came time to draw it to a close, which was when her muscles felt no longer tense and he had spent a bit of time there just to give her that feelgood feeling.

he gave her a soft pat on the back to indicate when he had finished. "unless you want me to go around again?" he chuckled.
He also decided that now was a good time to let her know what he wanted from her. "if you're still thinking about a song or a dance... anything that shows off your beautiful curves and skin will do... and for the song, anything you like... I don't imagine it could be anything short of lovely..."
He paused, and then added, "and if you wane me to touch you places during any of these performances... you can give the word." he smiled. Yup, he'd give her pretty much all the options now that he had stated what he wanted. So... he sat next to her and waited to see what she'd do.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:55 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Those kisses of his were wonderful, and she wished that she could have more, all the time. Shi-Hao was starting to face the music that, yes indeed, she wanted more than a fling - she wanted a committed lover. As much as she enjoyed it, Shi-Hao laughed softly and shook her head, to the offer of another massage, "It was lovely, thank you... I won't ask you to do it all over again."

Seemed that he meant it, about the dance or the song; then she would provide. After thinking for a moment, Shi-Hao slipped off of the bed... and then, with a little grin and a come hither look, she gestured for Zevran to follow. Once he had, she would start a slow sort of dance, with plenty of hip swaying. Shi-Hao would make sure to position herself so that he was behind her, with a full view of her shifting hips and her ass as well. The dance would change a bit, depending on how he touched her.

Mood: Mischievous

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:03 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was unaware of those internal feelings, but would respect them once he knew. Usually, as long as his partner didn't leave mid-date (AKA before the next morning), he'd be okay. There had been some that had backed down from the notion of sex, and while it did sort of agitate him (more physically than anything), he respected it, and went with it, taking the lady home the next morning.

Zevran watched her, his eyes following her naked curvy figure down her pale skin to where the sexy, contrasting black of the sheer stockings and black pumps stood out on her legs and feet. He got behind her, which seemed to be what she wanted, and began to softly touch and feel her, sometimes touching her groin, or her breasts, or sometimes just her groping her hips or her butt. Most of his touches were rather gentle, even the gropes though, for he did not want to interrupt or ruin her sexy little dance. The man who got her would be a lucky one, that was for sure... but he wouldn't mention that. No point, when he was the man enjoying her right here and now...

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:24 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Should he get right behind her, the young heiress would practically grind back against Zevran, brushing her backside against his length (or, y'know, replace 'brushing' with 'pressing'). She did occasionally glance over her shoulder as well, or reach behind her head to brush her fingers through his hair, really making him part of her sexy little dance.

It was probably a good thing that he didn't mention the lucky man who would make Shi-Hao his own... because that likely would've just depressed her a bit. As it was, she was at least enjoying herself, even if she knew that it wouldn't last. Tomorrow, she would take care of everything for her estate and businesses, but then Shi-Hao planned to take a little time off for herself.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:34 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran's intuitions served him well then, it seemed. Since he was fairly silent during the dance, except perhaps for some soft humming (and the occasional "mmm" as she brushed against him or as he touched her), it was a fairly silent, sexy, and serene scene. Zevran's hands touched practically everywhere on her body, though he seemed to particularly play with her hair or caress along the hems of her stockings.

He was obviously not going to tell her to stop, as he did love this kind of thing, especially when he got to touch the beautiful naked woman in question. He usually reserved it for more experienced individuals as to not scare or intimidate the newer ones. Putting them on the spot would probably ruin their night. But that was irrelevant now. Instead, he encouraged Shi-Hai to continue by using his gentle but sensual touches, smiling with her and hoping that she was having a good time and enjoying herself. He certainly was.
Mood: Devious
Condition: Enjoying Himself

Last edited by Zevran on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:51 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao continued for quite a while, enjoying the little scene herself, as it were. He knew just how to touch her, and it seemed that she knew just how to tease him back, through the swaying and twisting of her body. When she was ready to finish, however, the young heiress gave a final twirl, ending with her facing him and pressing her body close into his own. In this position, her breasts smooshed against him, the nipples firm against his chest.

"...Did you enjoy that?" She asked him with a purr, already knowing the answer, "Because I know that I did...~" Performing for him made Shi-Hao feel very in control, even with him touching her. Zevran had let her call the shots, and for that, the young heiress was grateful.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:03 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran also continued humming throughout her dance, giving her a nice, relaxing little set of songs to dance to. They both seemed quite good at this, and Zevran was grinning. Oh yes... if he ever met the man who could call her his, he might well just let them know about this talent. Well... or run for his life... but this was as much Shi-Hao's doing and desire as it was his.

When she twirled and pressed against him though, he grinned, and his hands grabbed her ass, pressing her against him more, and feeling her erected nipples against his chest. "I loved it..." he smiled, "the world needs more talented and sexy women like you..."
"so what did you like about it in particular?" he asked, deciding to let her rest a bit before asking her to perhaps sing a little song for him. "I liked many things, although many women are hesitant to dance, especially if they get fondled and felt up... you seemed to enjoy that though..." he just wanted to find out what she liked about it, not realizing what had made her feel so lively and empowered.
Mood: Devious

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:25 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao considered that question for a moment, trying to put the feeling into words, for how much it meant to her. "I think that it... was because I was able to dance as I liked, and you conformed to me, and my movements," She began, doing her best to explain it to Zevran, "I felt sexy and wanton and desired, for my body and for myself - for me..." Maybe it wasn't a great explanation, but it was how she felt.

With a soft sigh, the young heiress nipped at his neck, "I loved the feel of your hands on me," She did continue, as an afterthought almost, "...as well as being able to tease you so much while I danced." Yup, she liked the feeling of his shaft pressed against her backside.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:44 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran continued to softly play with her heel-enhanced butt as their chests pressed against each other. "mmm... you definitely looked all those things... you should do it more often if it makes you feel good like that. I would certainly not be against another dance..." he chuckled. He definitely wouldn't, though he did want to hear Shi-Hao sing if the woman did so. if that was not her thing, then so be it. He wasn't going to complain. But... both of them seemed to enjoy her little dance. It had, after all, been luridly sexy.

He understood how it must have felt to be so free and to be so... desired. This was exactly the kind of feeling Zevran liked inspiring in the women he slept with. his hands briefly ran through her hair once before going back down to her butt and sensually kneading it some more. "oh, I certainly enjoyed touching you... that's why I have not stopped. You see... this is exactly how I enjoy making women feel... I love a woman who loves themselves... who is confident; who knows their body and loves their body; and that can feel so sexy and desirable while naked..." he smiled at her.
"so it's up to you... if you can sing well I'd love to hear a number from you... or we can rest a bit more first... or if you wanted to dance again even... this night is yours, my lovely. and so is the choice."
Mood: Pleased

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:22 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"I... am not sure if I know any sexual songs..." Shi-Hao admitted, leaning up to actually give Zevran an appreciative, soft kiss in thanks, "Though, I would gladly sing something for you. Do you have any requests?" Most nobel women were taught the traditional songs, or some dancing pieces, but those really weren't appropriate for the given situation, at all...

She wouldn't bother Zevran by telling him how much it meant, that he made her feel these things. Or how much she wanted a committed partner who would continue making her feel all of these things and more. Shi-Hao knew that it wouldn't be him, and that she would be stupid for wanting it to be, really. He had laid his terms out plainly, from the beginning, and she had agreed to them.

Mood: Touched

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:34 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"mmm... that is okay." he assured her, returning the kiss as his hands softly rubbed up and down her back and butt. "I do not have any particular requests... so perhaps you can just sing something that might describe how you feel right now or something... music is a lovely form of expression, after all..." heck. she could make something up on the spot if she wanted. He just made an educated guess that she would have a beautiful singing voice.

"of course, the dance offer is still there too..." he chuckled, "but, no rush and no pressure. This *is*, after all... your night." he couldn't commit to her, or to any one person, because that would let all the others down... and to top it off, he didn't really have a "favorite"... it was like trying to choose one food out of so many options.
But his mind was not on such things. Right now, it was on the beautiful naked woman in front of him, as he waited for her response on what she wished to do.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:51 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Shi-Hao tried to think about that, running through a list of traditional songs in her head. While it was true that she preferred singing the enjoyable, sometimes bawdy songs of the taverns and gambling pits, the young woman's voice was far better suited to the calm, melodic high-voice songs that nobel women were often taught. Of course, most of those traditional songs were about women waiting for their husbands to return from war, or sons dying off in battles, or other such unhappy things.

Finally, she decided to sing a maiden's song about finding true love. Since, she supposed that it was the closest to her current mood. "It doesn't suit very well," She admitted aloud, before starting, "...however I always enjoyed it, so perhaps you will too." Shi-Hao took a breath, then, and began to sing. It wasn't very long, and the lyrics were a little cliche, but her voice was the focus, and it was easily the highlight of the song.

Mood: Good
Condition: Singing

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 3:06 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran continued to hold and caress her as she thought about what to sing. He didn't have a particular preference himself... heck. if she didn't even want to sing at all, he wouldn't have minded. But, in the meantime, he held the lovely lady close, rubbing down her thighs and up past her stockings to her hips and butt, and up to her back, and back down again. As the silence continued, he gently took her hips in his hands, turned her around and then leaned her back against him again. He had 'gone back down', so to speak (if an erection lasted too long, after all, that was bad news), but he was still quite pleased to touch and caress her.

"oh, I do believe I will..." he kissed her neck softly, caressing her breasts and even her womanhood one more time before letting her begin, his hands roaming her breasts and stomach in a gentle way that would not interrupt the song. About halfway through, he did gently turn her back around again and held her close, those gentle hands of his still lovingly caressing her. Once it was over, he complimented her.
"twas lovely," he smiled, "and as I suspected, you have a beautiful voice... and for that, and the dance... I thank you." he did not move to let her go, instead letting their chests press together again. if she wanted to do something else, he was all ears.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

The touches and caresses were gentle and unobtrusive, and so Shi-Hao didn't so much as miss a note as they were going on. She did enjoy them, of course, even if simply because it showed that Zevran was actually paying attention and not spacing out from boredom. Once he had turned the young heiress to face him and enveloped her in his arms, Shi-Hao did have to remind herself that she was singing, however, to avoid melting into his arms.

Once the song was finished, however... melting was free game. Tucking her head into the crook of his neck, Shi-Hao sighed softly, wrapping her arms around him. Even if this was just for fun, she needed a moment of just being held. The song hadn't affected her, insomuch as making her need or want to cry, but the fact that it was the one that came to her mind was making her think a bit more than she wanted to, just now.

Mood: Needs a Hug

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:46 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran did know quite well how to touch a woman without interrupting them, which was how earlier he had been able to touch Shi-Hao while they conversed a little about themselves, and how he had now been able to touch her without interrupting her beautiful song. Even if she had just wanted him to sit and watch, he would have--even if she had been dressed. She was a beautiful woman either way--just that Zevran thought that she looked better without clothes on. He thought that way of most women he slept with though. It didn't mean he'd do anything like strip them without their request/approval, or force them to stay naked longer than necessary though. That wasn't gentlemanly, and Zev was a gentleman.

There were plenty of times where a woman would just want to be held... and Zevran respected those times, and was happy to hold them (especially when naked, but that was certainly not a requirement). Shi-Hao seemed to want this, and so Zevran held her, humming a soft, nameless tune as he caressed her back and her butt. He didn't ask a question like he usually did, and so instead let there be (mostly) silence. If or when Shi-Hao wanted something, he was all ears to hear her out. Till then, he'd continue holding her right where they stood.
Mood: Caring
Condition: Pleased

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"I'm an idiot..." Shi-Hao eventually muttered into Zevran's neck, with a sigh. Pulling back, she offered a half-smile, "I never thought I'd be one of those lonely women pining for a relationship, but..." She gave a dismissive hand gesture, " - apparently I am. Stupid, right..?" The young heiress wasn't usually one for self-depreciation, but she really couldn't believe that she'd fallen into the cliche, which she'd always considered so foolish.

Then, realizing what he might think, she quickly added, "I'm not... going to do something stupid, like trying to get you to commit to me. While you're wonderful and I've really enjoyed tonight, I'm not that stupid." Shi-Hao laughed slightly, but it was more of a dry sound than anything else. She really was just kicking herself, mentally.

Mood: Self-Loathing

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:41 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"mm?" Zevran all but tilted his head with curiosity at the naked woman's remarks. He was quiet, and heard her out with a calm and understanding expression upon his visage. He chuckled, patting her butt as she waved her hand dismissively. "stupid? I wouldn't say that..." he smiled at her, still touching her back and butt as he spoke and smiled understandingly into your eyes.

"perhaps a little confused, but not even Zevran woke up and realized that he knew everything about how his live was going to be. People are different, and sometimes you want something now that you don't want later, or dismiss something else that you think you don't want, only to learn that you want it. You obviously understand my position, but I digress. If you wish to find your true love... then I hope for only the best of luck in your endeavors my lovely friend. If this is the last night you wish to spend with me... my only request would be to ask you to stay at least till the morning... then I could more properly help take you home." He didn't make a reference of another round of sex, or even another massage. First he'd see how she took this, and go from there.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:02 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Smiling a little more genuinely, when Zevran mentioned that she seemed to understand his position, the young heiress actually gave half a shrug. "I might be a rich woman, but I try to keep myself from wanting something I can't have... a specific thing, anyway," She answered, making it sound a little better than it really was. Shi-Hao definitely liked the attractive masseuse, but she certainly hadn't fallen head-over-heels in love with him. There was a difference between an attraction and love.

His request didn't surprise her much, since she could tell that Zevran was a chivalrous man. He probably wanted her to stay so that she didn't end up walking home, alone, at night. Since she'd already been completely willing in the sexing and the massage, Shi-Hao saw no problem with staying for the rest of the evening. "As long as you're okay with that," She told him, just in case, "In which case, I'd appreciate your company until tomorrow." It wasn't like her true love was suddenly going to knock the door down and demand to know why she was with another man, anyway.

Mood: A Little Better

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran chuckled. "even Zevran has his limits, my lovely red-haired friend." he reminded her, "but I digress. My... lack of commitment... does allow me to spare any otherwise bitter words or heartache when a friend or client decides that they need to move on. I will certainly miss you, but instead of feeling angered by it, I can sincerely say that I wish for the best of you in your hunt for what you seek..." he smiled. "if that all makes sense." he chuckled, continuing to caress her back.

"aye... I am okay with your company... I have had many that have told me that it would be their last time... which is fine. I simply treat them like any of the others, ensuring that they had as good of a last date as they did their first."
he smiled at her, giving her a gentle peck on the lips.
"So... until I take you home tomorrow..." (maybe "morning" was a bit of an early guess), the night is yours, beautiful. What would you like to do now?"

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:07 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"Would it be too forward of me, or out of line, to ask that this continue?" Shi-Hao asked, almost hopefully, "Just... the touching, and holding?" She didn't think that Zevran would object, even though she mentioned the need for a relationship, since she was still single and willing. He seemed to like this sort of thing, as it was, and she wouldn't turn down some physical affection at the moment. It would be stupid to stalk off to the other side of the room and sit there all night - it also would not be her style.

She would be quite happy with cuddling for the rest of the evening, and spooning for the night as they slept. Shi-Hao was quite comfortable in her own skin, and having someone else touch said skin was very nice, as well.

Mood: A Little Better

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

With a slightly playful smile, he chuckled. "I think as long as you keep those shoes and stockings on, that could be arranged," he teased playfully, "because I like how they sculpt your butt and give you those few extra inches..." he thus began to touch and caress her, occasionally going over sensitive areas like her nipples or bikini area, sometimes turning her around gently as he caressed her naked body, but for the most part, he was just holding her and treating her gently and respectfully. He was in no hurry.

"just let me know when you want to get off your feet and head to the bed to cuddle" he offered, speaking as he continued to touch her in all those lovely ways she liked. He'd be quite fine with falling asleep with her like this. He was still satisfied from the sex earlier, and touching a beautiful naked woman could always help keep him happy.

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:26 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Though she was more used to being in high heels for long periods of time, even Shi-Hao needed a break after a while. "I think I'm ready," She mentioned after a little while, pressing her lips to Zevran's neck gently, "It must be getting late, by now... We've been enjoying one another's company for quite some time." Shi-Hao was getting a bit tired, honestly; with sex and her dance, she had been surprisingly active, this evening.

Thus, when Zevran carried her to bed, she snuggled with him for a while, resting against his chest so that she could hear his heart beat. That was definitely something that she wanted to be able to do with her romantic partner too... And relatively soon (not immediately), the young, naked heiress had drifted off to sleep, breathing softly and deeply. Shi-Hao was contented, though.

Mood: Content
Condition: Asleep

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]   Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lonely in the Upper Ring [Closed]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next