The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back and looking to write

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyrad
Cyrad

EXP : 3355
Birthday : 1993-08-12

Character Description
Position: Smith, Merc, Wanderer
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Back and looking to write Empty
PostSubject: Back and looking to write   Back and looking to write EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:04 am

Sorry for being gone longer than I had anticipated but I ended up getting caught up with family and friends and really haven't had any free time but I'm getting out of my busiest time so I will be back to normal.

Now I'm looking for someone to be a rival to my airbender pirate, but be warned I'm going for a more vulgar and violent character with hi Kroesk

I'm sort of thinking that I want Cyrad to join the white lotus and I heard they are short staffed on here so if I could get any tips on how to proceed with that or a solid fuck off that would be cool.

Also Zul, I want to keep going with Kozue if your still down with that, I will post on the thread from earlier wrapping it up, merely to change the setting should you with to continue, and we can move from there

Alright cool, peace out peoples.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Back and looking to write Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back and looking to write   Back and looking to write EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 4:20 pm

welcome back. shit happens, yo. Or life happens... it ain't always bad.
I've got a slew of characters to choose from if you want to RP this fellow with me, ranging from an Air Nomad fighter to a pirate of my own to anything else in between.

For the most part, the White Lotus has just been AWOL, since no one's really made a character for them (except me, and even *I* didn't use said character too much), and the one guy who did flaked out about 3 months ago, and so he has since been demoted.
I can probably direct you to one of the characters in question (of mine, obvz. can't bring the flake guy back) if you want and we could wing it from there I guess?

I'll make a wrap-up post for Kozue as well then. Where did you want to take it/start the new thread/etc?
Back to top Go down

Back and looking to write
Page 1 of 1