The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Trust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

Healing Trust - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:18 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara embraced her in return, squeezing her in a loving manner, like a mother and a child, or like two sisters. she sighed softly, totally understanding where she was coming from here.

"Many people die who do not deserve to. I wish he could have gotten to live a proper life just as well. I know... I know too many people who... who were the same way... dying before they should have."

As much as it might have applied to her, she was not referring to herself here, but mostly her younger siblings, her older brother, and her parents even.
Mood: Somber
Condition: Well
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

EXP : 12560

Character Description
Position: Story Collector
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:26 am

"He asked me to go as far as I could, all over the world; to the Fire Nation, Earth Kingdom, Air Temples..." Jurishe tells Katara, her voice surprisingly steady, "To collect as many stories as I could for him. So... that's what I'm doing."

She smiled, pulling back a bit, "But that's my story. Most of it, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:33 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara smiled. "ah... so that explains it. Well... I bet he'd be proud." she encouraged her. "Thank you for sharing that story... I'm glad I could be a part of it..."

she scooted back as well, smiling wider.
"you... you really are my best friend..." she said softly. "pretty much ever."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:49 am

"You're mine too, Katara," Jurishe smiles, reaching up to take the clip out of her hair, so that it falls down around her shoulders, "I can't wait to travel and make our own story - this time a happy one." She's trying to stay cheerful, despite the turns that the evening had taken.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:53 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara smiled caringly. "We'll make it the best story ever." she promised, "for your family, for mind, for Takeshi, and most of all, for you and for me, and those who live to hear our tale." she reassured her.

"It will have adventure, excitement, silliness..." she began. "and lots of food, and dancing, and storytelling, and music, and pretty clothes, and hairstyles.... aye, definitely lots of those things. What do you say?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:58 am

"That sounds like the perfect story!" She agreed, her happiness becoming more genuine, rather than forced, "I can't think of anything to add to it; you already said everything that i would want."

Then, with a yawn, Jurishe stretched, lifting her arms up high to try and crack her back. "Well... shall we turn in, for the night?" She asks, sounding tired afterward, "Get some sleep and get ready to go, tomorrow morning?"
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:21 am

Z. Katara Len

Once again, Katara smiled in sincerity and honesty. "Aye... that sounds like a good story, and a good idea..." she added in replay to the suggestion to getting some shut-eye. "tomorrow morning let's hit the road." she grinned, laying down and curling up under the bedsheets.

"Goodnight, Juri." she said softly. "thanks again... you know. for everything..."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:28 am

"That sounds good... Thank you, too, Katara," came Jurishe's response, lethargic but sincere. She did not crawl under the blankets, but rather slept on top, still a bit unaccustomed to the heat of the Fire Nation. In no time at all, she had fallen into a deep sleep, too tired to even make a peep all night. Perhaps (she might muse, if she knew how soundly she was sleeping), sharing her story had somehow put her mind at ease.

Until the morning, however, her troubles seemed nonexistent, and she would rest well, ready for the 'morrow.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:32 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara's head hit the pillows and then BAM she was out like a light, sprawled out all cutesey, her wild curls spread around her like the ripples of a pond.

she snored when she laid on her back, but it was light, unlike their owner's sleeping. Katara was going to be out cold until at least sunrise... perhaps even later.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Asleep
Link:

Last edited by Katara on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:46 am

The sun rose the next morning, completely hidden away in the clouds. The air was cooler than it had been last night before the two girls had gone to bed, and a breeze fluttered at the curtains. Jurishe was perfectly comfortable in the cool air, even on top of the blankets. Though Katara would still likely wake and rise first, Jurishe had slept quite well, and when her eyes fluttered open, she only had to stretch before looking around, beginning to wake up.

"Mornin'," She murmured sleepily, stretching her muscles out, coaxing her body to come alert. Glancing over at Katara, then at the windows, she continued, "This is the coldest it's been, since I left the south pole..."
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:51 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara's natural body heat made it difficult for her to be cold, and so this pleasant breeze felt nice to her. She woke up a little later since her body didn't register the sun was up until a little later than usual thanks to the clouds. She didn't mind though. they had been up late.

She laid there, drifting in and out of sleep for a while before she finally woke up for real.
"Mornin'" she responded somewhat groggily to her dear friend, who was stretching in a similar manner to how Katara was now.
"I like it." she said softly, relaxing again. she flicked the sandman's grains out of her eyes, but didn't really rub them or try to focus them anymore. She had no need to. "do you like the cold, or is the heat of the Fire Nation a nice change for you?" she asked curiously, still laying in bed with her eyes closed.

It was surprising what one's expression could do to their face. Even with her wicked scars and her lifeless eyes, there was so much emotion and expression throughout Katara's face when she gave her sincere smiles. It was a nice sight to see on her.
Condition: Waking Up
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:51 pm

"I like it like this," Jurishe agrees, pausing for a yawn, "A bit warmer than home, but cold enough to be comfortable." Rising up, somewhat reluctantly, she sat cross-legged on the bed, rubbing at her eyes to wake herself up more quickly than normal. "So," She began again, "This is my plan..."

Sliding to the edge of the bed, placing her feet on the cool wooden floor, she begins to explain, "I'd go and grab us breakfast, and then we'll pack up and start heading for the island of the old firebending masters. We might at least find some clues there; you can be the smarts and understand them, while I'll be the eyes and point them out to you." Stopping, she undoes her hair clip, brushing her hair out before winding it back up and securing it.

"What do you think? We'll get going right away, on finding you help for your bending," She says it with a clear smile, hopeful as well.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara sat up, brushing some of her hair back with her fingers as she listened to the plan that Jurishe was laying out.
"I like it too. I actually enjoy cooler climes. I like winter." she added before the actual plan came out.

"So what should I do while you're gone?" she asked. She was generally ready to go in about a minute and 48 seconds without her hair being done (which she was more than okay with if they were going to be travelling). However, if she could help, she wanted to do so.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:34 am

"I thought that you might want one more bath, before we hit the road?" She offers, already pulling her clothes on over her head, "I'll do your hair when I get back, and then you can eat while I take mine. Sound good?"

Moving over to the door, she pulls it open, glancing up at the sky - checking the weather - and then out at the streets, most of which are still empty, so early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:40 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara nodded. "oh, right!"
she was not used to bathing regularly. It was not that she hated water (despite being blind and being a firebender, Katara was actually a good swimmer), just that she often saw it as unncessary.

"sounds good. I'll also think of what style I want my hair to be."
she waved as Juri closed the door, and she slowly got up, stripped down, and took a nice long bath. She figured that she'd wear a very simple hairstyle, like just a ponytail or something, or maybe just have it down. She would definitely want to do it up when they go to the next town though. Katara just didn't see a reason to get all formal when they were just walking.

She was dressed and clean by the time Juri got back, her hair still plenty wet, (as was the back of her shirt). It seemed that she didn't put much effort into drying her hair.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:08 am

Smiling, she waved goodbye to Katara before stepping out into the cool morning air. While Jurishe didn't want to keep her friend waiting for too long, she did take her time, wandering into town at a leisurely pace. The only restaurant open this early boasted a sort of crumbly breakfast bread and dishes of smoked sausage. Ordering two of each, she accepted the bag offered for carrying it all and made her way, not back, but to a nearby shop.

Inside, she made the modest purchase of a traveler's map; something that she and Katara would definitely need. After a quick question to the clerk, regarding where their destination was, on the map, Jurishe took her leave, glancing at the map the whole way back to the room.

Pushing the door open with her shoulder, she called out, "I'm back!", just in case Katara was still in the washroom bathing. She hadn't been gone for more than fifteen minutes, so you never know.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:12 am

Z. Katara Len

as 15 minutes passed, Juri would walk in to Katara pulling up her pants and reaching for her shirt. she did not react at all till about 25 seconds later till it was over her head, her wet hair causing the back to get a little damp.

"how was it?" she asked kindly, sitting down, "you got back at the perfect time!"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:15 am

"I come with gifts of bread and sausage, as well as juice... and a map!" Jurishe proclaims grandly, closing the door behind her, "Now, how would you like your hair? Up, down, braided, loose?"

Setting the bags down on the chair beside the door, Jurishe moves over to the bed and smiles down at Katara, ready to work on her hair.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:20 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara sniffed the air and her mouth watered at smelling the food.
"well, I think for the road it would be easiest to either have in a simply ponytail or maybe just down altogether. although I am guilty of wanting another something of a scalp massage..."

or whatever it was called when she played with Katara's hair.
"Then again, I'd have that all the time if I could!" she laughed. "I suppose it'd be best to at least make sure it is untangled."
After all, Katara washed her hair in a very unceremonious manner by simply covering it with soap and rubbing vigorously, and goodness knows how that girl slept on such a mountain of curls.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:30 am

Grabbing the hairbrush, Jurishe moved to stand behind Katara, "Alright, let me brush it out, and then we'll just tie it loose, okay? A traveler's ponytail." While her friend might have scrubbed at her curls haphazardly, the good brushing out that they had previously helped keep their integrity intact. They only required a single brush though, and a few small detanglings.

The tie was not high on Katara's head, this time, but down at her neck, merely binding the hair together before letting it loosen again. "Now the wind won't bother you," Jurishe grinned.

With that, it was: "Breakfast time!" Moving over to the chair, she snagged the bag and pulled out both servings, handing one to Katara. "I'm not sure what the bread is called, but I tried some at the restaurant, and it's really good!"
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:36 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara did enjoy it. Getting one's hair done was a wonderful feeling, but so was getting it brushed.
"Juri," she asked her little nickname having stuck for the most part, "does your hair ever get messy like mine?"
With the tie at her neck, it left about another foot or so of her curls under it. She was halfway through opening her mouth to suggest breakfast when Jurishe beat her to it.

"Aye, please!" she grinned eagerly. "I might recognize it once' I've tried it..." she indicated, "but otherwise, I haven't met a food I didn't like."
Condition: Clean and Lively
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:41 am

"My hair wouldn't tangle if I forced it," Jurishe answered, her voice a little wry, "It hangs straight and limp, or it takes two hours to pull it into any sort of shape... This clip is the only thing that lets me pull it up quickly, without a hassle."

The flaked, crumbling bread was actually very good and complimented the komodo rhino sausages very well. Jurishe's portion was gone in a flash, leaving her satisfied. "Alright, I'm going to bathe really fast, and then we can pack up and head out!" She sounded excited at the prospect.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:54 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara chuckled. "aww.... although I guess it's for the best, as I couldn't really do your hair too well."
She wouldn't mind playing with it or brushing it or something,. but a hairstylist Katara was not.

She took her time eating, nodding towards Juri as the older girl was going to take a shower. she had her gloves back on and was otherwise fully dressed except her feet, which were bare.
"I'll be ready for ya." she chuckled. "don't take too long, or you'll have to skip getting dressed!"
She was completely kidding of course, but such was Katara's humor.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jurishe
Superb Member
Jurishe

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:06 am

"Oh, that would give the town something to talk about, wouldn't it?" She teases back, flipping Katara's hair playfully, "Why, the boys would never stop talking about me - I'd have four proposals by tomorrow!" Her tone is very, very clearly playful and not serious in the slightest.

"I'll be out in a minute," She adds with a chuckle, closing the bathroom door behind her. True to her word, it doesn't take her long at all; she emerges with a towel wrapped around her, another one drying her hair. "And now to dress, pack, and get going."
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:33 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara laughed. "welll... you certainly are really pretty... but aye. I would not actually recommend it." she chuckled, as she was aware it was all a joke anyways. Still... it was a nice little laugh.

Katara turned to face Jurishe as she heard her friend emerge from the shower. Technically, she was staring quite obviously at her, but being blind, she didn't see a thing, and so it didn't make a bit of difference, even if she was do straight-up drop the towel.

"ready when you are." she replied, as her bag and her cane were on one of the chairs, and at the foot of said chair were her boots.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Trust   Healing Trust - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Trust
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next