The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Assassins Find Circus Performers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

EXP : 2875

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Earth Kingdom

When Assassins Find Circus Performers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Assassins Find Circus Performers   When Assassins Find Circus Performers - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Daichi

Dai stood there for a moment, wondering why the hel'l Matsu just back flipped off the bridge. He wasn't very worried, she was after all an airbender. It was a pretty cool exit, actually. He didn't notice her pop up on the other side, and so jumped back himself when she spoke up.

Daichi shook his head as he began to walk. "Oh no, it doesn't make me upset. Though i'm not sure I should be talking about it." He checked behind him, Daichi was back. "Well, I suppose I should now. And we're going the only way we can go." He pointed to where the bridge led. "There, from there I'm not sure. Anyway, go ahead and ask away, although I think I can guess what you're going to ask me." He ran his fingers through his fringe, mentally preparing himself. "After we met in Omashu...I went back to my hotel room and found a note. It was an assassination order, if I remember correctly, and I'm sure I do, 'fellow entertainers' were offering me a considerable amount of cash to kill you. " Dai couldn't look at Matsu, so he chose to look in the complete opposite direction, like a sensible person.

"It doesn't really matter anyway, you're still here." Suddenly, a thought struck Daichi. A thought that shook him to his core: Who the hell were the fellow entertainers? He elected not to mention it, they were probably from another circus. Probably, still, a little outside influence couldn't hurt. "You don't really seem all that happy about going back...Is someone pressuring you to or something? I just think you'd be kinda wasted there."

Mood: I don't even know
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Matsu
Staff Admin
Matsu

EXP : 2408
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Travelling Circus Member
Nation: Air Temples

When Assassins Find Circus Performers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Assassins Find Circus Performers   When Assassins Find Circus Performers - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:48 pm

When Assassins Find Circus Performers - Page 2 Airbendergirl2g
Matsu followed along as Daichi began to head towards the edge of the bridge, listening carefully.

"After we met in Omashu...I went back to my hotel room and found a note. It was an assassination order, if I remember correctly, and I'm sure I do, 'fellow entertainers' were offering me a considerable amount of cash to kill you. " He said, not looking at her. She frowned; one, because she would rather have Daichi speaking TO her rather than AT her, and two, she liked reading his expressions when he displayed them.

"Fellow entertainers? Why, that's silly. The Pasang Circus really doesn't have all that much competition. People are too busy being farmers and politicians to be circus folk. Who could possibly feel threatened by a circus with forty members at most?" Matsu wasn't really asking Daichi, more like she was voicing these things out loud so they didn't flutter away from her mind to where she couldn't get them anymore.

"It doesn't really matter anyway, you're still here." He said instead, to which she felt a mixture of emotions. Was he happy about that? Did he regret not taking the job? Why did her tummy feel so flip-flopsy?

"Does that upset you? That I'm still here, I mean?" She asked, her voice very small and meek, and the second the words were out she hoped he hadn't heard them at all. She made it a general rule to not ask questions she didn't want to know the answers to, and this was one that she couldn't bear to hear if it were anything more than "no, it doesn't upset me."

"You don't really seem all that happy about going back...Is someone pressuring you to or something? I just think you'd be kinda wasted there." He asked her, to which she sighed.

"Where else am I going to go? I'm not like the rest of the world Daichi, and I don't mean that in a self-flattering sort of way. I'm a freak, no one would want me working for them, I wouldn't be able to survive properly without the circus. I'd love to do something else, even for a little while, but it's just not feasible."
Back to top Go down

When Assassins Find Circus Performers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2