The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Underground

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

EXP : 4645
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula was PISSED. Anyone could see it, and she glared at a few members of the resistance against Novai. "Honestly, people, use your brains!" she said with an angry growl, kicking a desk. She was in a large room under the Fire Nation Capital, the walls lined with metal. She hated it down here, but knew that up above wasn't safe, with all of the spies. "We can't let Novai be suspicious! What were you thinking?!" she yelled at one of the lead people, Tenqui. He simply stared her in the eye, then said in his slow voice, "We got some information from a guard, though." There was no apology in his voice. It took all of Shula's self control to not beat the man to a pulp right then and there, but her voice showed her anger. "You IDIOT! If you get information from someone, you CAPTURE them! So that we can keep them down here! He's probably gone and alerted Novai of us!" she berated him verbally, and the man simply stared at her, before opening his mouth to respond. "You're no longer allowed to go to the surface. You'll have to stay down here with us, in case someone recognizes you," she said, cutting him off. It was a severe demotion, and the man finally showed some semblance of emotion. Tenqui hung his head in shame, and she dismissed him before sitting at the desk she'd just kicked. A few of the other members of the Underground just looked at her with wide eyes, but said nothing and resumed their hushed whispers over maps of the Fire Nation. She rubbed her temples, closing her eyes. People just couldn't do anything right, and she was infuriated that she couldn't just do it for them. Simple orders were being continually screwed up, and it took everything she had to not go do their jobs for them.
Mood: Angry
Condition: Fine
I’ll Place A Link Here....Eventually

Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

EXP : 2875

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Earth Kingdom

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Daichi

As rare as it was, Daichi was in the fire nation. It was a time of turmoil, and wherever there was turmoil, there were desperate citizens. Daichi loved desperate citizens, they were always willing to go to extremes, and they hired Daichi to do just that. On top of that, there was the possibility for a group of rebels in need of his expertise. And Daichi allocated entire days to looking for these rebels. For a while, he found nothing, until one day, as he was strolling down the street, coins jingling in his pockets, he detected hushed words.

Upon further inspection, Daichi noticed two soldiers, standing in a back alley. One soldier was rambling on about hidden passages and tunnels, the other didn't seem to believe him. The assassin didn't blame him, either. The soldier looked a mess, he was covered in dirt, and he smelled quite strangely. Daichi was about to walk on, but he suddenly heard the soldier mention rebellion, and he stopped dead in his tracks, and turned around. Slowly heading towards the soldiers, he silently drew his knife, and twirled it in his hands for a moment, before putting his left arm on the second guard's shoulder. "Excuse me, i'm lost, could you possibly help me?" The guard turned, "Of course, where do you ne-"

Within moments, both guards were dead, and Daichi stood above them, blood slowly dripping from his knife. He had no need to interrogate the guard, he already had a good idea where this rebellion would be.

And so, that's how he ended up silently watching the previous firelord from afar, a plan forming in his head. It seemed that Shula was in need of competent help. Of course, Daichi knew that already, sneaking past the guards was painfully easy. He spoke from the shadows, "It seems you're in need of some help. Well..." The assassin emerged from his dark corner, drawing attention to himself. "I may be able to help with that. You may call me Daichi. And I will assist your cause, for a price of course."

Mood: Confident
Condition: Awesome.

Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:14 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula turned in her seat carefully, partially wondering how on earth someone had gotten into the metal cacoon beneath the Capitol. The walls were at least six inches of metal--unless they were a metalbender. A good one, at that. She passed the stranger, Daichi, a small smile. "Please tell me that you're smarter than the bumbling idiots I deal with now. Name your price, I'm willing to pay it--as long as I know you can get what I need done finished properly, of course." Shula said in turn, relaxing in her seat, her hands folding in front of her stomach. The others in the large cavern were watching with interest, and she stood, waving a hand at them. They dispersed in seconds, taking their maps and notes with them, and retreated to the other rooms of the small metal....palace, for lack of a better word. She leaned against her desk, her fingers tapping against the ornate gold designs along the edges of the wood. The light in The Underground Headquarters was surprisingly enough to believe you were outdoors--but Shula knew better. This was all just a ruse to get her to stay inside; her death would mean that the Fire Nation would have no leader once Novai was gone, and the chaos would only increase. A leader is better than none at all, even if that leader is one as corrupt and villainous as Novai.

She examined the man before her, Daichi. Lean, tall, and serious looking, she was convinced that he knew what he was doing. But looks could be deceiving; she'd learned that when Novai, her top adviser, cast her out of her own throne. Her head held high, you could practically see the royal blood running through her veins, the pride beating in her heart. She took a few more moments to examine the man, then turned away and sat back down at her desk, marking a few papers with different symbols--the symbols were varying, and would make no sense to an outsider. A secret code designed by Shula herself, only Gen Zhou and a few select others could understand it.

She then looked up at him, an eyebrow raised before motioning for him to sit. There were multiple chairs in the room; he could get one for himself.

Mood: Calm
I’ll Place a Link Here...Eventually

Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:01 pm

Daichi

Daichi nodded Of course, i'm smarter than them, i'm here, aren't I? Sneaking past the guards was easy. The rest, however. Was an absolute b'itch. He had to find a member of the rebellion, which was practically impossible in itself, interrogate the poor man, find the merchant's house, break in, navigate the giant labyrinth of metal tunnels, whilst at the same time avoiding any guards. Then, finally, he had to infiltrate the main room, without anyone seeing him. Daichi reflected that, overall, he was quite lucky. But he wasn't going to let Shula know that anytime soon. "Of course, things will be done to your specifications, they'll be done cleanly, and quietly. As for my price..." Daichi had been thinking about this one very much, and he'd decided that it had the potential to be brilliant. "What I want is simple, once you come into power, I want immunity from the law in any area the Fire Nation is in power. In return" He walked forward confidently. "You'll be able to call on me whenever, of course, I won't be by your side, i'll be going about my daily business. But my point is, when you call, i'll make my way to the palace. Now, how does that sound?"

Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula smiled carefully, bouncing the idea around in her mind for a little while. She leaned forward and spread her hands on her desk, looking him directly in the eye. "While I'm willing to accept that...I have to know just how good you are at what you do. Because I'm not about to give someone immunity from my laws without knowing how well they'll be able to complete tasks." she said, her young face stern.

Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Daichi

Understandably, Daichi's face was also stern, but that was just his default look. "Very well. If you'd like, you can pit me against some of your henchmen, if you'd like. Don't worry, I won't kill them. I don't kill indiscriminately you know. Alternatively, you could ask me to assassinate someone, but that would take a bit longer, especially if the person is high ranked. I'm fine with anything, really."

Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula smiled; he was definitely smart, and strong of heart. Most people shook in their boots when she looked at them like that. "Alright. You'll fight my three best....and then me." she said with a grin, her gold eyes flashing in the light. If he were able to knock her on her butt, she'd be impressed. But defeat her? Pin her down and hold her at swordpoint where she had no other option but to surrender? She highly doubted that. She was, after all, a master. She rang a small bell and immediately one of the servants who had followed Shula came running. "You. Fetch Tenqui, Runsai, and....Tanren."she commanded. "Yes, Lady Shula." the woman said, backing out of the room and hurrying along the halls, her shoes clicking against the metal floor. She then looked back at Daichi with a smile.

"Let's get you into the arena."

Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Daichi

"The top three, eh?" Daichi was expecting something to that effect, and though he wasn't sure whether or not he was fighting them all at one time, but he wasn't particularly worried about that, he didn't have the time to be. What he was worried about was Shula. The assassin racked his brain as he walked to the arena. I doubt she expects me to beat her, furthermore, I doubt she can, she is a master firebender, after all. Even so, I should at least get a few hits in, all it involves is exploiting her weaknesses. Sadly, however, I don't know what they are. Daichi decided not to over think it, so he focused on his upcoming opponents. He didn't know who they were, or what they could do, he did however, know that he had to win.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula could only smile before they came to an enormous arena. It was surrounded with high earthen walls and the flames at the top of the domed area were so bright and continuously lit that it was like walking out into the sun. Shula took a deep breath and saw that Tenqui, Runsai, and Tanren were already waiting at the far end. An earthbender formed part of the wall into a seat for Shula, and she nodded in thanks as she sat down, brushing her skirt off. She then looked up, thinking for a moment before saying, "Tenqui, you shall fight Mr. Daichi first. No fatal attacks, and try to not burn him, alright?" she said with a small sigh. The one she was most worried about killing Daichi was Tanren--if he lost his cool, that would mean horror for everyone in the room. Of course, that was why Shula was seated there. With a flick of her hand, she motioned for the two to begin, watching intently. She would stop him from getting burnt if need be; it was just a matter of controlling the thermal energies being expelled by the firebending. Being trained as a Fire Lord had its perks--she definitely had far more abilities than most masters. She watched as Tenqui settled into a basic form, obviously wanting to get a taste of his opponent before striking; he circled Daichi slowly before letting out two short bursts of flame.

OOC: I honestly don't care if you take control of Tenqui's actions or not. Just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:34 pm

Daichi

Daichi did the same, opting for a more relaxed stance, he noted a few things down. First of all, he was dealing with a firebender, most likely a good one. Second, this was the rather dumb lad he'd seen earlier. Typical, all brawn, no brains. All I need to do is do something unexpected. An unorthodox earthbending move, perhaps? Possibly, i'll need to see how well he can improvise first, I think. Going by that, Daichi quickly launched a couple of rocks at his opponent, who dodged them. Of course, that wasn't it, Daichi quickly pulled a wall of earth from behind his opponent, catching him off guard, and knocking him forward.

Tenqui moved into a roll, landing on his feet, and they circled some more, until Tenqui launched a jet of fire at him, Daichi jumped to the left, narrowly avoiding the burst. The assassin bounced on his heels, waiting for his opponent's next attack. Alright, so the unorthodox move worked. But will he learn his lesson? Daichi pulled another wall of earth, and this time, Tenqui dodged. Alright. So he was expecting that one. At least he has some sense.

With enough information, Daichi prepared himself to fight. He moved himself into a more serious stance, and readied himself for his opponent’s next attack.

Mood: Smug

Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:46 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula leaned forward intently as Daichi launched a few rocks at Tenqui, and then pulled a wall of earth up from behind him, sending him forward a bit. He was smart; Tenqui was not one to adapt quickly, and if he kept performing strange earthbending techniques that Tenqui wasn't used to, this would be a short battle.

Tenqui responded by rolling instead of landing face first--a technique she herself had taught him when she realized that while he was skilled, he needed to learn that he couldn't stand like a rock and spew flames everywhere. She studied the earthbender intently as they circled, watching the way his feet moved--he was stealthy, she knew this. He was also agile--he had been training for a very long time. Tenqui sent a burst of flame at him, and her hand automatically twitched as she watched Daichi narrowly avoid it. He was light on his feet; she watched as he observed Tenqui, likely waiting for the his next move. She watched as he seemd to change his mind, striking instead of waiting--another wall of earth, but Tenqui had learned better and dodged.

She felt the atmosphere change, the air charging with tension. She couldn't help the smirk that spread across her lips. Daichi moved into a better stance, one that was firmer, more serious. Tenqui noticed the change as well, and moved into a different stance--one that she was afraid had flaws. This was a stance that the master bender was trying out, one adapted from her own style--but he didn't have enough practice. His knees stood out, his feet were too close together, and he needed to tuck his elbows. He would be better off in his beginner's stance--at least he had that one down to a T.

Four punches, sending spirals of flame towards the earthbender, matched with a ferocious kick. She settled back, shaking her head ever so slightly. He was getting ticked--the earthbender had the upper hand and Tenqui knew it.

Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Daichi

Once again, Daichi leaped to left, this time preempting the four spirals. This gave him a moment to erect a wall of earth, in order to dissipate the kick of fire sent his way. Looks like he's getting angry, and desperate. Wonderful, this should be over earlier than expected. The best way to deal with him is to do something incredibly distracting, and unorthodox, I have just the thing.

With that, Daichi drew himself up, and promptly kicked the wall straight at Tenqui, proceeding to break into a sprint towards him. Of course, Tenqui dodged the attack, rolling to his right, by this time, Daichi was upon him In hindsight, I probably should have saved the most visually stunning attack for my last opponent, but there's no turning back now. Using his left hand, and earthbending, Daichi grasped for the earth, and found it. He proceeded to turn at the last moment, and jump over Tenqui, backwards and ensuring that the back of his left hand was facing the ground. For a split second he was staring at the ceiling, which he proceeded to use earthebending to latch onto a small, circular section of it with his right hand, this time keeping the back of it facing upwards.

Then came the tricky part, as he continued to flip in the air, he brought the hands nearer each other, so that they were almost touching, as he was practically vertical, the chunk of earth he'd just jumped over flew past him, along with Tenqui. Once he'd completed the backflip, he glanced upwards, to see if his guess was right. Thankfully enough, it was, the chunk of ceiling hovered just above Tenqui's head, and the chunk of earth did the same below his feet. If Daichi had positioned his hands any closer together, he'd certainly be dead. Daichi would too, knowing the wrath of the firelord.

Mood: Smug

Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula watched, wide-eyed. As the battle ended, she quickly changed her expression to one of coolly impressed and stood, clapping slowly. "Well, Daichi. That was very impressive," she signalled for Tenqui to move, and he did, quickly exiting the arena. His pride was obviously hurt as he walked away with his head hung in shame. Now that he was gone, she turned back to the earthbender. "I'm not sure who you studied under, but I must say, I've never seen earthbending like that. You nearly took my breath away. It was, for lack of a better description, beautiful."

She was one of those benders who firmly believed that bending was not only a method of self-defense, but an art, a dance. "You can catch your breath for a moment, and then we'll bring in Runsai. Would you like anything to drink?" she asked, friendly enough.

Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:52 pm

Daichi

Daichi watched Tenqui tromp away with an air of smugness. He had a nagging feeling, however that his next opponent wouldn't be so easy to defeat. Probably shouldn't have done that so early. The truth was that that particular earthebending maneuver was quite straining, especially the end, where he had to prevent the two chunks of earth from squashing Tenqui like a bug.

All in all, he concluded that it was probably a bit too much effort, but he supposed there was nothing he could do now. He cringed slightly when Shula commented on his earthbending, he knew that to continue to impress Shula, he'd have to do something more spectacular. Great, well done Daichi. You'd better get something to drink, you're going to need it. "I'd like a water, please."

Mood: Worried

Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula carefully watched his expression as she waited for a response. He looked worried, and even cringed when she complimented him. Eventually he asked for a water, and it was immediately given to him. She motioned for him to come take a seat, as he looked a little worn from all that effort. "I assume you're a master, what with pulling something like that off." she said with a small smile. He could obviously do what he said he could, and would have no problems with her in the near future. Still, she wanted to see how he did when he was to the point of exhaustion.

She knew it was a little mean; obviously, he had had unorthodox teaching and intense training for what she assumed was his entire life. One could only guess that his family was involved in some sort of generation long occupation--or he came from an extremely wealthy family who paid for the best education possible.

Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Daichi

Daichi shook his head. "With all due respect, I don't think you've seen many earthbending masters. A master could pull that off without breaking a sweat, assuming he's agile enough to jump over his opponent, that is." Daichi certainly knew of one who his father. Of course, he didn't care to mention his family heritage, but decided that mentioning his father would do no harm. "Of course, I've never met more than one master, the one I have was my father, who trained me. If most masters aren't as good as he was, I wouldn't know." Realizing what could come of what he just said, he quickly added "Before you ask, I have no way to contact him. Although I don't doubt he can find me." Daichi shuddered slightly, he hadn't considered the possibility that his dad would hunt him down. "But, I wouldn't worry about that, it's not like we can do anything about it. Especially you, he'd kill you first. Or, he wouldn't kill you at all, he'd hand you over to the Fire Lord and make some money. Either way, if he comes, we're dead."

Mood: Worried

Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula's eyebrows raised as he spoke; he was obviously terrified of his father. She didn't comment on it; she wasn't quite that blunt, nor did she like meddling in personal affairs. But, she would continue to observe; it was not everyday that you met someone quite like this earthbender. His eyes were cold; it seemed that was his normal expression. For one so....well, free, he certainly seemed to have a lot of chains weighing him down. She quickly stopped that thought; just because he did not have a nation of people depending upon him and watching his every move did not mean that he was free. She reminded herself that she needed to stop making assumptions about people.

"It's true, I have not yet had the delight of meeting many earthbending masters; it makes what you did no less of a feat though. And I am certain that your father was a wonderful teacher." she finally said, mentioning her lack of earthbending exposure and noting only what he had said about his father teaching him.

She examined the arena for a moment; a few scorch marks on the earthen walls here and there, and the once-smooth floor was now full of fractures and holes. She thought about calling Runsai in for a moment, but was reluctant; what was the point in calling in Runsai when she herself knew that if Runsai and Tenqui were to battle in an Agni-Kai, neither would win nor lose. They were equally matched. And if he wanted to fight her to the best of his abilities, why exhaust him past the point of necessity?

She didn't state this, though. She was not sure how Daichi would react; would his pride be hurt? He didn't seem all that prideful, although, she wasn't exactly the best judge of character in light of recent events.

Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Daichi

Suddenly, Daichi realized that he had been rambling, it was probably best to change the topic, and quickly. "Thank you, he was. Don't worry though, I've heard that other masters aren't quite as bloodthirsty as he is." At least it will be easier to impress her, given her inexperience when it comes to earthbending. Daichi couldn't help but notice that his heart rate was slowing down slightly, he began to bounce on his heels, trying to keep the adrenaline running. "I must say, I thought things would be moving faster than this, is there something wrong?"

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:12 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula smiled at his apparent want for more fighting. She decided to be blunt. "To be honest, my next two aren't much better than Tenqui. I find that by the time you and I shall battle, you'll be exhausted. Of course, I don't want to insult you; but if you would rather fight me now, instead of Runsai, I'd be happy to oblige." She said calmly. If he was offended, then so be it. She was the bloody Fire Lord, and she had already stated that she did not wish to offend him. It was up to him now; should he choose to battle her instead of Runsai, she would commend him on his smarts. Should he choose to battle Runsai before her, then she would be impressed with his stamina.

Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:48 pm

Daichi

Unsurprisingly, Daichi wasn't fond of messing about, and he hoped that the firelord would approve of his attitude. When it came to killing people, the easiest way was usually the route that should be taken. And Daichi thought the same principle should be applied almost everywhere, with the noticeable exception of training. "Fire Lord, I'd like to fight with you now. There really isn't much point in fighting the others if they aren't going to help." He leaped backwards, into the arena, landing in a crouch. "When you're ready."

Mood: A tad worried

Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Shula Njoo

Shula smiled, and stood immediately as Daichi flipped backwards. With two simple motions, her Royal kimono was discarded and she entered the arena with a few steps, instead of an elaborate backflip. She was now dressed in a tank top and loose skirt. She removed her weapons, discarding her fans, hissatsu, katana and wakizashi on top of the Royal kimono.

She assumed a stance, the same one Tenqui had tried to use and failed. She smirked and quirked an eyebrow at Daichi as she waited for him to make a move.

Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Daichi

Daichi cringed ever so slightly. Here we go... once again, he began to bounce on his heels slightly "Before we begin, i'd like to ask you how you want your a'ss, well done or medium rare?" Alright, Daichi just made a joke, he was pretty confident that that was what nervous people did. Still, he doubted that years of experience were going to fail him now.

Daichi took a moment to note that she was using the same stance as his earlier opponent, yet with less glaringly obvious flaws. "Perhaps that's why he was using the same stance, he was trying to imitate his superior, how cute." Daichi took a moment to consider his strategy, a long, drawn out fight certainly wouldn't play to his advantage, given the fact that he just fought, so naturally, the best tactic would be a quick, yet powerful approach. Daichi didn't exactly have the upper hand in that, either, but it was the best option of the two, so he took it.

Daichi was about to set off, but stopped once again. "She's seen me fight before, she knows my style, a major attack right from the get-go would put me at a serious disadvantage, so i'll have to alter how I do things slightly. My earlier attacks and dodges were mostly air based, so if I replicate that, and then do something completely different I may just be able to catch her by surprise." With that in mind, Daichi stomped the ground, bringing three small rocks upwards on his right side, he then proceeded to lean into a roundhouse kick, sending the rocks careering towards Shula.

Mood: A tad worried

Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Shula Njoo

"Before we begin, I'd like to ask you how you want your a'ss; well done or medium rare?" he teased, and Shula smiled; he was cheeky and had guts, she'd give him that. The smile slowly faded, and she continued to wait for his first move, as striking first was just not her style.

She watched him carefully, noting the time he took to think, before he stomped the ground and three fairly large rocks were brought up by his side and he sent them at her. Shula leaped into action, sliding under two of them and flipping over the third before landing lightly a few feet behind Daichi, towards the left. She had yet to move onto the offensive, as she wanted to see what else the earthbender had in store for her. Patience and observation had saved her arse more than a few times before.

Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Daichi

Daichi observed Shula's rather gracious movements, clearly quite impressed. fancy indeed, but a tad pointless. As the Fire Lord-to-be moved past him, he turned, never taking his eyes off her, and who could blame him. Suddenly, and idea struck him, Daichi lifted up many small rocks surrounding Shula, and gave them a moment to hover ominously, before firing them, these rocks were, of course all at different heights. Daichi wanted to see two things: he wanted to see how acrobatic Shula was, and he wanted to see how she'd dodge them. If she showed off, then he'd recognize the weakness and pursue it, if she didn't then he'd seek out another weakness, and so on.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:26 pm

Shula Njoo

As Shula landed, she found herself surrounded by multiple stones--pebbles, really. Daichi sent them at her, and as she was crouching, it would be hard to dodge. She ended up going backwards, rolling on her back until her arms supported her, completely upside down. With a twist of her legs, a spiral of flames singed most of the small pebbles into nothing as she righted herself onto her feet. Those that hadn't been singed were either dodged or went right past her.

She took a moment to analyze Daichi, her expression completely clear, a perfect poker face. She decided to wait for another moment or two before moving onto the offensive; she wasn't sure what Daichi's game-plan was, although with how he took Tenqui down, she assumed it had something to do with her weaknesses.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Underground  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground    The Underground  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Underground
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next