The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE WAR OF TIPPED SCALES!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

EXP : 8293
Birthday : 1989-10-02

Character Description
Position: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe
Nation: Water Tribes

THE WAR OF TIPPED SCALES!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE WAR OF TIPPED SCALES!!!   THE WAR OF TIPPED SCALES!!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:37 am

It's been brought to my attention that there's some confusion about what, exactly, is happening with the War of Tipped Scales. I'd like to leave this note (which may be commented upon) for all members of the site to read to better understand what's happening.

The war serves a single plot purpose: Installing Shula and explaining how power over the Fire Nation changed hands IC from Novai to her. I want to stress that even though we do know HOW the war will end, we have not actually HAD the war yet. As things stand now, most threads are taking place either before or after the war, but even those happening DURING the war are mostly involved with events outside those of the war itself.

Wars, as far as plotlines are concerned, are very useful for allowing everyone on a site to participate in major events. I'd like to make it clear that EVERYONE will be permitted to participate. The only limitation on this, of course, is that imposed by your characters themselves. They should have a reason to be doing what they're doing for the war effort. But that's just down to writing 101.

AS IT STANDS: We have not yet started with the battles of the war. When we do, they will be located in the War of Tipped Scales sub-board to the Wars board. There will be announcements declaring the start of these battle threads and planning threads will precede them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com

THE WAR OF TIPPED SCALES!!!
Page 1 of 1