The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End oh day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saton
Saton

EXP : 50
Birthday : 1991-05-09

Character Description
Position: Nomad
Nation: Earth Kingdom

End oh day Empty
PostSubject: End oh day   End oh day EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:56 am

The night came quickly as Saton sat at the edge of beach, his bare feet sticking right into the cold water. The moon held high in the sky, half full and blue. The smell of sea salt grew strong as the tide came quickly in and as fast as it came in, it left. Saton rose his arm and slapped the ground, from under the sand came octagon stone. "I love bending." Saton said as he flicked the stone into the water watching it skip through the waves and finally landing and sinking. The sand was annoying, but Saton focused on what lay beyond the sand and the ocean, he focused on a land better than an island. "Someday soon I will leave here, someday very soon, if only I water bended as well." Saton rose another stone form beneath sand. "Ah the sand is annoying." Saton said as he sent the stone skipping. "This island is boring."
Back to top Go down
Matsu
Staff Admin
Matsu

EXP : 2408
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Travelling Circus Member
Nation: Air Temples

End oh day Empty
PostSubject: Re: End oh day   End oh day EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:49 am

Sowanami

"Boring, you say? Well, allow me to make it a bit more exciting then, hmm?" Sowanami smiled, coming forth out of the water where his stone had landed. She chuckled lightly. "Now, what brings you out here in the middle of the night, young bender?" She said with a small smile before walking on the sand, her silver hair floating ever so slightly above it.
Mood: Peaceful
Condition: Healthy
Link:

Back to top Go down

End oh day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Earth Kingdom :: Kyoshi Island-
Jump to: