The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! Empty
PostSubject: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:10 am

Gysu was sitting in The Roaring Dragon working. He had an odd assortment of papers all around him. There were bounties, fliers, and random newspaper articles all around him. If one were to look closely enough, all of the articles were about crimes and the actions of a certain Snake Fang Gang. A waitress came by and he asked her for a cup of tea. When she returned he thanked her and he got back to work. He pulled out a small pen and he began to scribble some things down onto it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:20 am

Loki

Loki was among the poor today, her kleptomania shut off around the dirty and unwashed citizens. Mostly because they had shitty jewelry. She sauntered in and bought a light and heavily sweetened coffee. She couldn't stand the stuff plain. Her thieving money readily covered the cost. She happened to be sitting by some man with tons of papers. She put her mug down on one of them, accidentally, and when she picked it up the paper stuck. It was about some crime gang, Loki was intrigues. She pulled the paper off and set it back in its original spot.

"Sorry about that," Loki said, "You a cop or somethin'"

Mood: Amused
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:28 am

Gysu looked at her, "No, I am not." He took the paper from her with no sign of ill action or content. "I am a bounty hunter, and the city is offering a huge sum of money for members of this gang. I am trying to figure out where they are located." He looked at her, sighed, then went back to work. After several minutes a bright look shined on his face. He had figured it out! Well. there was only one way to find out if he had actually done it or not. He needed to go and see for himself if he had. "If you're interested, I can take you along with me for this part. I think that I have finally figured out where they are located."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:31 am

Loki

Loki was startled by how brashly this man asked her to tag along. She blinked twice. She was not used to being surprised. Her face lit up in a smile, this was an interesting person, interesting people were Loki's bread and butter.

"Yeah. I'm all over that," she said, the smile hadn't faded yet and Loki looked very amused.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:37 am

They traveled down to a very old and rundown storage yard. Everything appeared to be in disrepair. Gysu went up to one of the doors and he looked in, he breathed in deeply and he went inside. He saw a lantern and he grabbed it, pulling out a small piece of flint and a steal nail. Within a couple of strikes he got it lit and he looked around a bit until he saw a piece of panel leaning over on the wall in a peculiar way. "Hey, can you help me move that?" He asked to the girl that he had asked to tag along with him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:47 am

Loki

Loki looked up at the man and said, "Sure thing uhh..." they didn't even know each others names. For some reason Loki did not want to be the polite one and covered up with ...boss." It was this man's mission, Loki wouldn't contend his place as the superior, no matter how arrogant she was. She helped him push the panel out of the way and was surprised to find...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:22 am

... A tunnel leading downwards. "Well, it looks like I was right. Let's get moving." He began to descend down the tunnel into what appeared to be a massacre. Strewn bodies were all over the place. Some of them looked like they were killed by lacerations, some of them looked like they were torn apart, and some of them... well, you couldn't tell what happened to them. "By the Spirit's, what happened here?" He stepped forward into the room. Then out of nowhere came the sound of laughter. The laughter was akin to the criminally insane. The laughter appeared to come from everywhere, and nowhere at the same time. "I say that we head back. Let's go! Run!" As he turned around the door shut as he saw it, with no one being there to open it or close it. It was then that he noticed the machinery that closed and locked the door, "Well, looks like we're trapped."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:29 am

Loki

Loki was not disturbed by these dead bodies. They did not make her happy or anything, but as someone who used to use murder to achieve her means, a corpse was not a terrible sight. Still, some of the more ripped apart ones made her squirm. The maniacal laughter didn't help and Loki got goosebumps everywhere. She wasn't turning back now and was about to respond to the man wanting to leave when the door closed and locked behind them.

"I wouldn't have let you woose out on my anyway, guy." she whispered into the dark. He'd been demoted from boss to guy in her mind. She led the way down the tunnel, floating instead of walking to remain soundless. She didn't have trouble seeing where she was going. She was used to darkness and it wasn't pitch black. There must be light further ahead.

Mood: Intrigued

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Gysu followed the girl, then the laughter turned into hysterical mumbling. "They tried to kill me... hahahaha.... but I got to them first... hahaha. IT'S ALL SO CLEAR TO ME NOW, ALL ALONG KILLING EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD WAS THE ANSWER!!! THEY ARE ALL AGAINST ME!!!" Then the screaming started to go down and it went back to laughter. "I think that we should go on ahead. Here, let me lead," he said going ahead of her. He went down until he saw a fat man crouching by the body of one of the fallen. "Hey, what are you doing here?" the man turned, in his arms was a severed arm of the fallen, he was nibbling on it from the shoulder end. He looked at Gysu and he said, "My my, more munchies for me to have... I wonder how the girl tastes?" The voice was clearly not the same voice as the one that was heard at the entrance. The man started to advance, blood dripping from his face. "My name is Gluttony, I am one of the seven. And you will die now."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Loki

Loki was a bit annoyed by Gysu leading, but at the same time she wasn't too excited with being in front anyway. She let him lead but wondered why he'd want to. The laughing turned into horrific ramblings that made Loki shudder with contempt. The volume rose to raucous ramblings. The screaming was less scary than it was obnoxious and Loki's eyebrows furrowed at the insistent noise. The dark cave turned into a lighted room. In the dim flickering fires Loki made out an obese man feasting on a corpse. Loki wrinkled her noise at the smell of rotting bodies, and her brow furrowed even further than before.

"I wonder how the girl tastes," the gross, cannibalistic man pondered.

"I probably taste great. Something like veal." she shouted at the fat man. She pulled out her dagger and then yelled across the room, "Too bad you'll never get to try it,"

She was still behind Gysu. Which was nice.

Mood: Annoyed

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 pm

The man jumped into the air, he was surprisingly fast for his size. He grabbed the metal wall and he ripped it. The man was a metal bender. He looked at Loki, "Let's see how you taste," with that, he opened his mouth and he revealed large, sharp teeth. He lunged forward at Loki, Gysu hit him over the head. The man fell, Gysu bent down and he snapped his neck. "Well, that was odd. To say the least. Let's keep going forward since it's the only path available." He continued marching forward. A little while up there was a woman sleeping with several cobwebs going about from her. Around her there were skeletons of men and women that had also been covered in cobwebs.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Loki

Loki was surprised by Gysu's effective finishing of the man. She was glad he'd been there, she might not have been able to stop the man's momentum. She followed him down the hall where they discovered a woman covered in cobwebs. Loki didn't say a word and used airbending to soundlessly float over to woman. She was about to go in for the kill when the woman's eyes shot open. Loki gasped and shot back to Gysu before the woman could make a move. She was standing in front now. Loki blasted the woman with air, but her weakness in bending failed her. The cobwebs came off though.

"Thought you'd want a dusting," Loki mumbled.

Mood: Startled

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:06 pm

The woman looked at Loki, "I am sloth, one of the seven. Who dares to disturb my slumber?" Her voice sounds soft, and she speaks extremely slow. "All who awaken me shall join me in my sleep." At that the woman picked up some dust and she throws it at Loki. Gysu got a small whiff of it and he instantly felt sleepy, but not tired enough to make him sleep. He didn't see whether or not Loki managed to dodge the blast or not.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:05 am

Loki

Loki watched the dust coming toward them and put a barrier of air around her. It was a simple fix to the problem, but she didn't guard Gysu. He seemed to get a little sleepy but didn't actually pass out.

"Dust? Well that's cute." Loki said with confidence. The slothful woman didn't seem to have anything else up her sleeve, but Loki guessed she hadn't needed it before. Loki tripped her with some air and stabbed her in the back. It was a bit too easy for Loki's liking. "Well uhh...let's continue."

Mood: Uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:34 am

Gysu looked at her, "That was too easy. I'm betting that we're missing something. Like a trapdoor, or a booby trap." He looked around and he saw that there was just the one way in. "We've taken on two, and they keep on saying that they are of the seven. So I'm guessing that there's five more of them. But there's a problem, I'm betting that they aren't human. In case you haven't noticed, but each time one of them dies, the body just vanishes. Look there! She's gone!" He pointed and sure enough, the body was gone. He walked around and he started stomping on the wooden floor, until finally it sounded hollow. "Here is is," He said. He started dusting until he found a handle, he pulled in it and he opened the door. "Ladies first?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:58 am

Loki

Loki rolled her eyes and hopped down the trap door, buffering the fall with some air. Once again, it was dark. That was getting old. Loki wandered down the new hallway, grasping the walls to avoid tripping over the rough terrain. Just like the other times, they arrived in a lighted room and it was full of...It was full of jewels! Money! Gold! Loki ran into the room and began showering herself in all the riches. She fell onto the gold and made an angel in it, and started stuffing jewelry wherever she could. Suddenly a hand shot out of the treasure and grabbed Loki by the throat. She grabbed at the hand but was being pulled in quickly. She desperately looked at Gysu for help, as she was pulled into the pile of riches.

Mood: Scared

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:21 pm

Gysu jumped forward and he grabbed Loki and he grabbed the hand that was grabbing her throat. The hand let go and he pulled her to safety. He reached in and he pulled out a a fairly well built man and the man said, "I am Greed, one of the seven. All who try to take my riches, shall become riches themselves!" At that moment several golden statues appeared. All of them appeared to be human, and all looked like they were scared out of their pants. Gysu punched Greed in his face and he sent the man flying back a bit. He went over to where he was and he crushed his skull under his foot. "That takes care of three of the seven, four more to go."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:07 am

Loki

"You do this often?" Loki said jokingly with a smirk and a small laugh, "I wonder what all this is about. There's no way these people just...sit around down here. They'd starve. No way enough people come down here to feed what I'm guessing is 7 people." She said with crossed arms. She sat in thought for a couple seconds and then added, "Well, we've handled them pretty well so far, let's keep it up. I think you should lead though tough guy, a little ol' lady like me might run into a trap again." she said with her confident smile. She shifted gears and said, "And uhh...thanks for that...back there." All the treasure had turned to dust, and Loki looked at the bare surroundings solemnly. The statues were still there though. She couldn't tell if they would return to their human states or remain as dusty watchers. She flicked her head back to Gysu, aware of how she'd become distracted.

Mood: Confident

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 am

Gysu looked at her, "More often then you think." He saw a well lit passage and he heard loud moans coming from it. "Remember what I said earlier? I said that they probably weren't human. In case you haven't noticed, but each and every single one of them that you have seen has disappeared after we kill it. Look, Greed's gone." With that he motioned over to where Greed's body should have been, not even the blood remained. Gysu lifted his shoe to look at it, there wasn't a drop of blood there. He went forward, after a little while, the moans got louder and louder. Once they entered the room, they saw a mass of entangled body's that were all thriving and thrashing. The moans were moans of pleasure. If one looked closely enough, one could see demon's and monsters alike joining in it. "By the Spirit's," Gysu muttered, "a Witch's Sabbath." Then out from the pile of creatures came a very beautiful woman. Her beauty rivaled that of Aphrodite herself. "My name is Lust, one of the seven. Care to join us?" She asked seductively.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Loki

The sheer amount of writhing bodies was disgusting, and Loki hopped behind the man.
"You! Go kill the hot girl. I'm not stepping over those...romantically entangled individuals." She yelled with a push, "Not even gonna float over them. Ugh, it's just...too much." She gave another encouraging shove. "Have fun!"

Mood: Disgusted

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Gysu went over to the woman and he grabbed her by the head. Lust punched him and he flew over from the force of the blow back to where Loki was. He got back up and he walked over to her, he formed a battleaxe from his pack of meteorite and he swung at her. She, dodged and she kicked him, sending him back to where Loki was, "A little help?" He went back over to her and he sent flying again, "Please help?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Loki

Loki rolled her eyes as the man got his ass kicked time after time.

"Dude! Why do you suck so much suddenly?" She helped him up from his recent knock down and made a decision. "Let's try ranged attacks." Loki pulled out her dagger, put it on a wave of air, and shot it as fast as she could muster. It flew true, but it didn't seem to hit. Loki couldn't figure out where it went. She spent a couple seconds searching for it, but Lust had already reached them. "So much for ranged attacks." she muttered. She went to slam Lust with her elbow, but Lust seemed to be a master of movement. She danced out of Loki's way, and Loki tumbled into the pile of bodies. "Ack! That's disgusting!" she shouted and threw herself into the air with airbending, flying up to the top of the cave and staying there.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Gysu went at Lust again, and again he got knocked back. Then a demon flew up from the pile of romantically entangled people and demons and it grabbed Loki, pulling her down into it. Gysu sent out earthen daggers at Lust and he ran forward while doing so. Once he got to her, he stabbed her in the heart. Lust fell backwards into the pile just as Loki's head went under. The pile vanished and Loki's clothes were torn from all of the creatures pulling at them, trying to get them off. Her shirt was pretty bad so Gysu handed her a cloak, "Here, you need it. And thanks for the ranged attack idea, it worked."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Loki

Loki did not think her eyes would recover from this room. As the demon dragged her down, Loki screamed as loud as she could muster. She punched and kicked as hard as she could at anything she could see. It was over pretty soon though, because Gysu killed Lust which got rid of the room's representation of sin. Loki got off the floor, horrified to find that most of her gloriously cool hoodie was missing. Loki accepted the cloak with a nod, and put it on quickly. She didn't need to say any more. She saw her dagger had someone gotten stuck in the earthen wall across the room, so she pulled it out and put it back in its proper place. Thank God her leather pants had stood up to the horrible pile. She looked at the man and then gestured to the hall.

"You're runnin' the show now, guy." she said with cold, dead eyes. Ugh. She felt gross.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 pm

"I'll take you to a hot spring once we get outta here, and also, I'll pay to have your hoodie fixed." Gysu went forward into the hallway, "The name's Gysu by the way, figured that after that scare you outta know the name of the man that got you into this." As he went forth, he heard what sounded like a man screaming in pain, and then a very angry voice yelling at the man. Once he got close enough, he saw that a man was yelling at another man that was on the floor crying, the other man's arms were bent in ways that they weren't supposed to bend. The man was yelling, "I AM WRATH, ONE OF THE SEVEN!!! AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN MY DOMAIN!!!??? HUH???" The man turned and looked at Gysu, "YOU WANT A PIECE OF THIS??!!! DO YA??!!" The man ran at Gysu with full on rage, Gysu made an earthen dagger and he stabbed him in the heart saying, "Anger, it just makes you predictable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!   Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmm... Stuff may happen. Like fighting, or drinking tea!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next