The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Case of the Missing Chatbox

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zulera
Elite Member

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: The Case of the Missing Chatbox   Wed May 23, 2012 2:14 am

those who were on late at night might have noticed the chatbox's sudden and mysterious disappearance from the forums. While I am personally not sure what happenes, I do not think I have any way to fix it, and so until then, you can find the link at http://newchapters2.chatango.com/ or in my sig.

this is not some sort of power-struggle or anything, just a quick way to jump to a better chatbox than the one we have, so we can resume our day-to-day chatting and such.

(if this is in violation of forum rules of any kind, Liao, please let me know)
regards,
=Zulera=

"People often have this delusion that they know me... that they know what makes me tick. to give chaos as the answer would be generalized, but it goes much deeper than that. To truly understand the mind of the avatar.... you would have to BE the Avatar."
Quote :
Nakkoa : Like, when Zu acts retarded....it becomes canon on the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Case of the Missing Chatbox   Wed May 23, 2012 9:21 am

In regards to the so called missing chatbox, count it as a favor as I remodel certain aspects of it. It'll replace the current chat box area and administrators and appointed moderators cannot be banned. To those who were here last night, you know what you did and I don't have to explain it. Since unilateral action was taken last night on part of those who administrate the website, it is justifiable that in this period of transfer and remodeling we remain vigilant and composed regardless of certain obstacles. The module responsible for the chatango chat was removed and will be reinstated, cause for worry should be taken up in a private message addressed to me.

Further discussion on the topic will be limited and restricted, use the link provided by Zulera in the mean time to access the chat if you so wish.

The chat box located on the top of the forum page will always be available.

-Novai
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Case of the Missing Chatbox
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1