The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gysu Vs Zehir

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:35 pm

Gysu looked at Zehir from across the street. They were both on top of separate buildings that were separated by a busy street. Gysu called out above the noise of the street below, "I never wanted to do this Zehir!" By this time, they had been Freedom Fighters for several years now. They both knew each others strengths and weaknesses. They had saved one another's life many a time. Tears were coming down his face. Within those years he had become soft. His daughter and Mulanza were both a part of that. He stood there and then he had pulled from the house a large battleaxe. He leaped onto its blade and earthbended his way across the street to her.

Last edited by Gysu Lee Frike on Sat May 05, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

EXP : 2221

Character Description
Position: Cool Chick
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Zehir

Time changes everyone, and Zehir was no exception. Over the years, she'd grow to love her true family, the Freedom Fighters. They'd been more supportive than her family ever was and had help her lose her incredible social anxiety. She was still soft spoken and calm, but she no longer shook and stuttered when she talked to someone. She'd also grown into a woman, and her old, awkward body had been greatly improved. Her hair was in a ponytail, her mouth was closed, and her eyes weren't at full size, vast differences from her former self. She looked at the man that she'd known so long. This fight was going to be emotionally trying, it would be like fighting her father.

She wanted to say something first but couldn't find the words. She put on a game face, ready for anything.

He started off with one of his classic moves, ripping a weapon from the earth. She knew she'd just have to stay relatively far away from his short, hulking weapon. She threw a poison-lathered knife at him, one of the many she now owned. She wouldn't run out as fast as she used to. She was pretty sure this would throw him off plenty, and she jumped off the roof to meet him in the air, two lethal knives in each hand.

Mood: Saddened
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Gysu broke the handle off of his weapon. He then spread it out to create a shield that not only blocked the poison blade, but it also blocked his vision. He put the shield down too late. She was already in the air, he switched the blade for the shield with a quick jump and he quickly, yet sloppily, turned the blade into a hammer that he swung at her so that she wouldn't fall to her death. Though they were fighting, he couldn't let her die a cowards death.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Zehir

Zehir's reach couldn't match a hammer, and she had to take the hit. It hurled her at a rooftop which she landed on with all the deftness she could muster. Her ribs hurt, but it only felt like a bruise. She scrunched her eyebrows, the sun was in her eyes.

She gave a little smirk and mocked, "You're still a softy Gysu. Coulda killed me then an' there." She held up her knives, "Guess you like target practice more than I thought." She knew she wasn't better than Gysu in a real fight. She'd need to resort to some trickery.

Back to top Go down

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Gysu landed on the roof with a thud. These years had made him much larger due to all of the heavy lifting that he had been doing. He looked at Zehir with sad eyes. His once long hair had been cut short, his face was scarred and weathered. His armor had been replaced because it no longer fit him. He was now wearing one that he had made specially for him. The plates themselves were about half a foot thick. An average man in the army would not be able to move wearing it, but Gysu was far stronger than the average man.

He looked at her with sorrow, "Your banter isn't going to work here, you know that. Why'd you do it? Why? If you hadn't have run, we may not be fighting now." He saw her knives, "Well, it looks like my pleading is falling on deaf ears. PREPARE YOURSELF!!!"

He brought up two massive claymores(two handed long swords) and he wielded them with one hand each. He also brought up a disc and he went forth on it to make it over to her. When he got there, he leaped off with both claymores poised, and ready for an attack in the air.

Last edited by Gysu Lee Frike on Sat May 05, 2012 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Zehir

Zehir studied Gysu, his heavy armor, his humongous swords, she didn't care how strong she was, she knew for a fact that she was faster than he was. She just needed one cheap shot between one of the armor's chinks, and the poison would take care of the rest for her. He slipped over to her on his disc with his swords ready to strike. She'd been fishing in her pocket and just one he came over, she took a black ball out and slammed it on the rooftop. It immediately released a thick, black smokescreen. He'd have trouble finding her, and she snuck to his left side. A silky knife was ready to strike his flank.

Back to top Go down

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:51 pm

As Gysu landed, Zehir released a smokescreen. Gysu smiled, he new her well enough that she was looking for a weak spot in his armor. He was smart to have never told anyone about the one weakness his armor had. He raised a foot and he slammed it down, creating a shock wave on the roof that did two things. First it send Zehir into the air, and two; it would bring the roof down and they would fall into the building that they were on top of. When the building's roof collapsed, he landed with a thud in a battle ready stance. He listened for the sound of Zehir's falling body. Ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Zehir

Zehir was very surprised when Gysu stomped the roof in. She fell with it, landing on the rumble and groaning a bit. The smoke hadn't traveled down with them, and Zehir opened her eyes to see Gysu poised for attack. She hopped to her right immediately, and aimed two knives at Gysu's face. She anticipated he'd somehow stop these, so she took out another trick. It was, of course, up her sleeve. It was a glass bottle of noxious gas, which she threw onto the ground. She pulled her shirt over her nose and mouth, and ran as far away from the fumes as she could. The building was rather large, and she ended up in a large dining room of sorts.

Back to top Go down

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:10 am

Gysu saw that she had thrown the knives at his face. He moved aside quickly but not fast enough One of the blades had scratched his face. It was a good thing that they weren't her poisoned blades. He felt the blood trickling down his cheek. He sighed, it was just another scar. Then the gas hit him. His eyes began to water, and his wound began to sting. He vomited. He then ran after her and he found her in a dining room of sorts. He jumped at her with one blade swinging from the right and the other swinging from the top. She would have to jump to the left, on top of the table, to avoid this strike.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Zehir

She realized her options were limited and hopped onto the table. She then proceeded to give Gysu a swift kick to the jaw. Her large metal toed boots would make sure it hurt if she struck.

Back to top Go down

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Gysu dropped one of the swords, he then grabbed Zehirs foot and threw her against the wall. Picking his sword back up, he charged forward, with his right hand swinging diagonally from the top to the bottom left, ready to cleaver her in half.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Zehir

She was thrown at the wall, but she was still in control. She landed feet first and kicked off the wall into a roll, going right under Gysu's strike. This put her behind him in optimal position. She pulled a knife from one of her leg sheaths and went for a stab in the back.

Mood: Adrenaline
Condition: Bruised

Back to top Go down

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Gysu felt the knife hit his back and he merely smiled, she knew not of where to strike his armor to penetrate it. For he alone knew that it was on his left heel. HE then felt a little faint, he remembered the blade that had cut his face earlier, it had been poisoned. He turned around, the poison was acting quickly, he did not have much time left. He put a hand on Zehir's shoulder and he said, "Despite the fact that I have fathered many children, you were like a daughter to me." He looked at her with sad eyes. "Whatever the reason that you did as you had, remember this. A father must love his children, whether they are his or not, and he must love them unconditionally." With that, Gysu's hand fell down, he looked at her and he fell backwards, his eyes were facing the sky, but his eyes could see no more.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Zehir

Zehir transformed. Her face changed from the hardened hawk she'd become to the little girl she once was. Her sharpened eyes opened to their full measure. The dinner plates of old appeared but they immediately tightened. But this time to cry. Zehir got on her knees, caught Gysu before he hit the ground, and she sobbed.

"Oh God. Oh...oh God. Gysu, what have I done. I didn't...I didn't want this. I-I I just...don't go. I..."

She didn't take antidotes to a battle, why would she? She crushed Gysu's hand in her grip and sobbed for what seemed like hours.

Mood: Horror

Back to top Go down

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Gysu's hand held something, it was a note to Zehir. She would have to notice it. Gysu saw her and his body from where he was. He moved his own hand and he placed it on her lap. He turned around and he saw the last person he had ever expected to see. "Mom" HE asked, looking at his dead mother. "Yes, Gysu. Come, we have been waiting for you." With that she took his hand and they left.

The note is as follows: Dear Zehir, if you are reading this then you have killed me. Do not fret over it. My time has obviously come to its end. Though I do not know why you killed those people, I still had faith that it was for the best. I forgive you, you were like a daughter to me. I wish you luck. Go now, there are royal guards looking for you as you read this. Go to the palace, and look for my wife. Tell her that I love her and that I was killed by an army of bandits. I've seen you lie before, you are quite convincing. Then go to my children and give them my armor, they will know what it means.

I can't wait to meet you here, Gysu
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:06 am

Zehir

Zehir had to read through her tears. It took a while, but she finally read the note in full. It took a while to put herself together.

"How am I going to get this armor off? And then carry it?" she said with a sigh. She still had her adrenaline. She picked up each piece, lugging the breastplate on her own body. The idea of wearing the dead man's clothes bothered her. He died at her hands after all. She collapsed and cried some more. She couldn't get up. She tried to get up time after time but just couldn't. She fell asleep in the armor until morning.

She felt terrible in the light of day. She had fallen asleep on the road. She noticed some guards nearby, and she waved them over and asked for their help. She had to bring this armor to the princess. They helped her out, and they got their eventually.

When she got there, she admitted fully to her crimes. She expected the worst, but Zehir was not someone to hide in a lie. She'd rather die than live a life of dishonesty.

Mood: Horror

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gysu Vs Zehir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gysu Vs Zehir   Gysu Vs Zehir Empty

Back to top Go down

Gysu Vs Zehir
Page 1 of 1