The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Increased advertising

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luxos
Luxos

EXP : 91

Character Description
Position: Wanderer
Nation: Water Tribes

Increased advertising Empty
PostSubject: Increased advertising   Increased advertising EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:27 am

This is a great forum and it seems like the mod staff is really active, but I don't see many people posting very often. I think that there's a handful of people that are really active with the site. I think that you guys should put out more advertisements, because I just found the place through Google and was absolutely drawn in by the forum design.
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Increased advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increased advertising   Increased advertising EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:39 am

When the forum was only just created, I spent a lot of time advertising it. This simply HAD to be done because a forum will not just rise out of the crowd of forums. There are likely more than a million forums out there, most of which are dead or very inactive.

I've advertised on quite some forums, both RPG and general, and of course advertisement forums, which doesn't really do that much.

The main source of visitors is through Google, so by being one of the first searches, the forum will gain publicity and attention. There are some ways to do this, though you'll have to find your own sources. An example of this is activity: Google loves new pages to crawl each visit. In the past I've tried to make the Off-Topic section active, but to no avail, it's quite dead. Luckily, from time to time there's lots of posts in the RP section.

But, as you may know, the best method of advertising is and will be mouth to mouth advertisement.
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net

Increased advertising
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Information :: Suggestions-
Jump to: