The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Corruption

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Possible Corruption  Empty
PostSubject: Possible Corruption    Possible Corruption  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Dood Brenger formed silently within the walls of the palace, last time the Fire Nation started the war this, time it would be the Earth Kingdom! Dood looked over and noticed by the throne a woman. A woman, who despite the limp, showed the obvious flair of being royal. It moved silently and gracefully towards the woman, "Why hello there, are you, by chance, the Queen of this prosperous nation?" Dood awaited her response, in its current form, it appeared as a nondescript man wearing but humble villager clothing.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Possible Corruption    Possible Corruption  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili was curious as to how this an had gotten so far into her palace. After all, one did not simply pop in on the Earth Queen. Whatever the case, Meili kept her distance. she hadn't forgotten her previous attacker, but those old bones were not about to fall apart at some flimsy whim.

"I am indeed," she replied. ever since the attack, she had returned to wearing the typical finery associated with royalty, because the dresses hid her limp a little bit better.
"What is it you wish to know?"
Mood: Amused
Condition: Still Limping, Otherwise Healthy
Link:

Last edited by Meili on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Corruption    Possible Corruption  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Dood smiled at her, "All I want to know is why the war ended. It was such a glorious war you know. It ended suddenly though. I'm simply wandering if this nation was too weak to hold its own." It smiled at her in a strange lizard like way. It stood there not moving. Dood blinked, it realized that it hadn't blinked in a while.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Possible Corruption    Possible Corruption  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

"'Twas a war started by young and immature rulers of other nations." she explained, "my own tact and love of my people were the reasons why I saw the lack of a necessity for more violence if it could be avoided. It was a war fought without reason."
Link:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Corruption    Possible Corruption  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:17 pm

"Any time that there is hatred brewing within young hearts is the best time to go to war, don't you think? Anyway, everything is now all so boring. What if I were to give you a chance at receiving power? You could spread your influence throughout all nations." Dood stepped back a little. "Come on, all you have to do is shake my hand." Dood held out his hand, "Won't you please, just shake a poor sinners hand?"
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Possible Corruption    Possible Corruption  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

"The idea amuses me," Meili admitted, "but at what cost? My concern is for the safety of my people."
she paused. "but..." she added, "tell me more. I admit that it does sound slightly amusing, though my interest in power is far below that of Avatar Zulera."
She was just using her name as an example, as she assumed everyone knew the identity of the true avatar by now. but, she had been wrong before, and the last time she was wrong, it had cost her freer movement of her legs.
Link:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Corruption    Possible Corruption  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:34 pm

"At no cost whatsoever, all you must do is shake my hand and gain even more power than the Avatar would ever dream of." His hand still held in the air. "All you have to do is shake my hand, and the power to rule over everyone will be yours. I will heal your limp, for example. But beyond that, your body will be the same as it was twenty years ago. Only stronger, faster, better eyesight. Just shake my hand to accept." with its hand still in the air, he awaited.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Possible Corruption    Possible Corruption  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:37 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili contemplated the motion, but 41 short years of living had taught her that there was always some sort of catch somewhere down the road.

"no cost; really?" she raised an eyebrow, "but what exactly will happen? where will this power I will supposedly receive come from? Have you any connections with the spirits themselves, or is that what this is?"
it would amuse her if she got the answer she expected. there were just a few hole in this plan that she had to get sorted out.
Link:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Corruption    Possible Corruption  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:41 pm

"You could say that I have connections with the spirits. You could even go as far as to say that I have friends on the other side." Dood kept his arm in the air. "What say you, this power comes at no cost, it is freely given to appease my master. Just shake the hand and you will receive the power that you've always dreamed of."
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Possible Corruption    Possible Corruption  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

"very well, spirit." she nodded, taking a stab in the dark with this remark.
"I will accept your terms. Know that I am not an easily shaken woman though. Hopefully it will not come to that."

She shook the man's hand. if this is what fate had in store for her, then so be it.
Link:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Corruption    Possible Corruption  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:06 pm

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Dood laughed maniacally. Dood's body began to twist and shape as it's most favored form was revealed. The clothing that was worn was torn and fell to the floor, it was no longer needed. He now stooped above the queen with it's 12'7 height. "I may have forgotten to mention that this won't hurt a little, it'll hurt a lot!" Its twenty arms immediately turned their attention towards shaping her body back to an even better form. It began to fix her leg with one of its arms. Her eyes were next, they were fairly simple to fix. Next would be her body, all arms immediately began to work.

Three excruciatingly painful hours later.

"Finished." Dood stood up and took a step back. She would do quite nicely. "All that is left is for your power to be received. Just hold still for a minute." One of Dood's arms partly went into the spirit world and reached through her body and released all possible power that her new body could handle. "There, you are now the closest thing to a god on this world. Just remember, Dood Brenger, the Father of Sin, has healed you."
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Possible Corruption    Possible Corruption  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili was bedazzled by what had just happened.
"Wait... what?" she mused to herself. she wasn't sure how much had been real and how much had been a dream, if any at all. what mattered was that she felt powerful--strangely powerful.

"so..." she raised her eyebrows, "is... is this it? is there more to this ritual that I am not aware of?"
she wasn't one easily driven by fear. only one thing could make her tremble, and there were none in this world that knew of it, save her herself.
Mood: "Wait... What?"
Condition: Powerful
Link:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Corruption    Possible Corruption  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:30 pm

"Take a look," Dood conjured a mirror out of thin air to allow her to see her new self. "There is no more to this ritual. Although, I can remove your new power if it so suits me. but you won't have to worry about that, so long as you begin the war anew and make it bloodier and more exciting than the last." He moved out from in front of the mirror so that she could see herself.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Possible Corruption    Possible Corruption  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:44 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

she felt taller--or maybe that was just the power. it was funny to see Meili's short little figure form such an imposing barrier with those who tried passing her. whatever the case, she also noticed that she looked much younger, and felt much stronger. she smirked as her physical appearance reminded her of herself about 20 years ago. Yes, she was certainly good-looking. Now, almost seductively so.

"As long as I have your support in this war, spirit," she replied, "then you have yourself a deal."
it was not really something she could back down from now, and that was part of the problem. but, she wasm willing to go through with it. granted, war didn't mean full worldwide carnage every fleeting moment. even the 100-year war didn't have that effect. but, things were about to change, that was for sure.
Mood: "Wait... What?"
Condition: Powerful
Link:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Corruption    Possible Corruption  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:49 pm

"Deal. For your first act, take over the southern water tribe. Go in quickly and silently so that no word of this attack will have time to pass. I will reappear in front of you when you have succeeded." Dood dissipated in front of her, leaving her there to begin the war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Corruption    Possible Corruption  Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Corruption
Page 1 of 1