The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Star
Commander Star

EXP : 378

Character Description
Position: Earth Kingdom Commander
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Star Angel Empty
PostSubject: Star Angel   Star Angel EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Full Name: Angelia Zankari ZanZyar V
Element: Water
Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
Position: Commander of Earth Kingdom Military

Personality: Angelia, otherwise known as Angel, is a ruthless woman. She does not have a heart for any living being. To others, she is kind, loving, and generous, because she poses to be that kind of person. There is not a living person who knows her true personality, aside from herself. In the face of an enemy, or helpless creature, she will not care to wipe them off the face of the earth painfully and mercilessly.

Abilities: Although Angel lives and is from Ba Sing Se, she is a water-bender....or, ice bender for that matter. She absolutely refuses to manipulate water during combat. She uses her powers for controlling ice, which makes her feel like she is bending earth. She is highly advanced at controlling ice and can do nearly anything an earth bender can do. The most common time she will use liquid water is to heal others (which she does not care about).
Won't she run out of ice to chunk at people???? No. She gets her ice by freezing the water vapor in the air and pulling water from plants.
She is also highly intellentual.

Appearance: Angel is 5'7" and is a little less than average weight. She has a healthy complexion and is beautiful. She has very light green eyes, and very pale skin. Her hair is light pink and razor cut, and straight. The lower part of her hair is curled. She usually wears a white and brown sleeveless jacket, with a brown belt under her chest. She wears a short brown skirt that reveals quite a lot of her legs O.o She has a red pouch strapped on to her left leg and a red shroud on her back. Her boots are brown and pink with metal fasteners.

History: Angelia was born on a nice spring day, to a happy rich family. The ZanZyar's were very noble and loved by everyone who knew them. Angel had a mom and dad, who were both very happy. They were both water benders who moved to Ba Sing Se to live differently. She had a little sister who was 6 years younger then her. Everyday, she would take her sister out to the garden to water flowers and feed the turtle ducks. Her and her sister shared a bond stronger than anybody else in her family, who were all happy. At the age of 13, things went downhill....

One day, during the summer, Angelia met the man she was betrothed to. He had nice, long, blonde hair, and a beautiful face. He was 17. She did not want to marry him. She cried in her room that night until her mom showed up. She had told Angelia that Kapachi (Angelia's fiance) had decided that he was going to become a knight and that Angelia was to be a pet carrer. Angelia did not want to sit around and care for stranger's pets all day...she had wanted to be a gardener, and travel the world finding exotic plants. She cried the next day...

When she was 15 she found out her sister was being sold by her parents to a slave driver. Her parents said they were doing it so they could buy a mansion for Angelia and Kapachi without having to spend their own enormous savings. Angelia told them she didn't want a mansion but it was too late, the slave driver was coming to following day. That night, during the eclipse, Angelia burned her parents alive while they were in bed. She took her sister and ran from the flaming house.

They traveled for three nights and bumped into a man, he knew they were homeless and took them with him. They arrived at a building, inside there were half-naked women and rich-looking men. The man, Enzuo said that they were at his orphanage and that they Angelia and her sister stayed, only to find out that they had to work to live there. Angelia's sister didn't work, only Angelia did. She had to "pleasure" Enzuo's clients. She only did this for her sister. She made a few friends who were also orphans.

A year after working at the place, Angelia found out that her 10 year old sister was raped by Enzuo. She was told by the janitor orphan, who had listened through a door. Raging with fear, Angelia went into Enzuo's office and saw him holding her sister on his desk. Angelia ran towards him but he pulled out a knife and held it to her sister's throat. He killed her. Angelia bended the water in her pouch to a razor-sharp ice spike, and sent it for Enzuo's face. She succeeded. She cried over her sister and suddenly stopped. She recalled her past and then realized something. She realized how much pain was in the world and decided that she did not believe in any kind of love. She threw her sister's body down, and stepped on it. She marched out of the orphanage and lived on the streets training herself and working in a tea shop until she was 18, when bought her own home and joined the military.

She changed her name to Angel. She didn't want to keep Angelia, because it was her mothers name. She placed Star infront of her name, because that was her nickname at the orphanage.

Last edited by Star Angel on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Star Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Angel   Star Angel EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Approved, protocol for high ranking members, remember activity is the only way to secure your position. Maintain a twice a week log in, so to not hinder other members if they are RP'ing with you.

As far as Earth Military General goes, I have no objection, you will need to speak with the Earth Queen Meili, PM her and ask for her permission. If she agrees then you can have that position otherwise, you are a master waterbender.

Besides that, welcome to New Chapters and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Commander Star
Commander Star

Character Description

Star Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Angel   Star Angel EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:33 pm

LMAO! Thanx and I absolutely love how you are all serious and technicly inclined and then you like "have fun" lol.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Star Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Angel   Star Angel EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:49 pm

xD Ha yes, I love to take things lightly, and approving characters takes FOREVER on other role play websites. I got rejected like 20 times on one RP, so now I made it my rule to approve people easily.
Back to top Go down
Commander Star
Commander Star

Character Description

Star Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Angel   Star Angel EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:02 pm

OH I know how it is. One time I had to look up every word i typed in the thesaruas so I could make my posts sound smarter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Angel   Star Angel Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Angel
Page 1 of 1