The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis Empty
PostSubject: Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis   Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:51 pm

from BBC news:

A US woman drugged her estranged husband, tied him to a bed and cut off his penis, police in California say.
The woman then threw the penis into the waste disposal and told police who attended the incident in Garden Grove, near Los Angeles: "He deserved it."

Catherine Kieu Becker, 48, has been charged with poisoning and assault with a deadly weapon.
The 51-year-old victim, who has not been named, is in a serious condition following surgery.
Lt Jeff Nightengale, of Garden Grove police, said the two are going through a divorce.

He said the woman had drugged the man's dinner on Monday night.
"He believed something was wrong with his food," he said.
"The victim went to lie down and he woke up tied to the bed with his wife tugging his clothes off.
"The female cut off his penis with a knife... tossed the penis in the garbage disposal and turned the disposal to the 'on' position.
"The suspect called 911 and told responding officers that he 'deserved it'."

He added: "Officers arrived and located a male victim tied to the bed and bleeding from his groin area."

Ms Becker was arrested on suspicion of aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse.

She is due to appear in court on Wednesday

In my opinion.. this is just insane. All I have to say.
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis   Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:19 pm

What a very painful and well unsuspected story. I feel bad for the guy , he can no longer .. nvm. But still , I find this very .. well , sad. Worse thing that can happen in life for a man , having their penis cut off.
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis   Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Well, there are worse things, but that differs from person to person. For example: losing your child, or wife.

I've seen plenty of horrible things done to people on the web, and there are worse things than having your dick cut off (though, that really sucks, too)
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis   Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:49 am

Pretty shocking story, you do wonder if women are capable of this kind of thing then you see if on the news that someone has actually done it and you have mixed reactions. Wonder what he honestly did though to deserve such a thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis   Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:58 pm

He must have done something equally terrible for her to do such thing.
Still, no one deserves that though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis   Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Woow.. that has gotta hurt for sure...... wooow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis   Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:54 am

That is kind of strange lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis   Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:36 pm

It's odd, but she must have cared about him, if she called the ambulance.... that's the weirdest thing.... about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis   Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:32 pm

^ Your right she did, but maybe she didn't want to add time in jail by killing the man. I'm sorry I don't condone cheating and he probably have done something worst than that to her but nothing can justify her castrating the guy!!

The closest thing I can think of this man deserving it, is if he had aids, knew it, and secretly gave it to his wife while cheating on her with other people. Oh andbeing a horrible human being to boot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis   Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis Empty

Back to top Go down

Californian Woman cuts of Husband's Penis
Page 1 of 1