The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hot Meal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Hot Meal Empty
PostSubject: A Hot Meal   A Hot Meal EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:50 am

Poisonous Yu Ping

Making his way through the streets of Fire Fountain City, Yu Ping glanced up and down the rows of buildings, looking for an inn, or place to eat. It had taken him the better part of the day to reach the city, and he was more than tired. A skilled acrobat, he had been able to make the entire journey at brisk run, only stopping once for water. He hadn't run so far and so fast in nearly a decade, when HIS master was still alive.

Of course, I had an old man on my back for THOSE exercises. He thought to himself with displeasure. He was still in the prime of his life, really, but from the dull ache in his extremities and the burning in his chest that had not yet gone away, it was clear that he would have to add one or two sets to his morning exercises from now on, and perhaps replace one or two cups of tea each day with water.

As if on cue he caught the scent of fish cooking, and followed it to a small restaurant. He entered quickly, ignoring the tall young man at the door who began to welcome him. Moving promptly to the counter, he waited the for the elderly woman there to smile up at him.

"How can I help you, sir?" She asked with all of the frailty of old age. "We have some delicious Elephant Koi, just brought in today." "That will suffice. One serving of Elephant Koi, with rice. And three servings of whatever dried meat you have on hand, that I can travel with, two servings of bread, bound tightly." "Oh, you have far to go, don't you?" she asked, writing down his order on a slip of paper and setting on the windowsill that separated the kitchen from the front. Afterwards, she bent down below the counter to prepare a parcel of the dried goods he'd requested. Yu Ping didn't bother to respond or share his traveling plans with her.

After waiting for a few minutes, his hot meal was brought out by an old man, presumably the wife of the lady who had taken Yu's order, and set on the counter. Taking it to a small table within the restaurant, his parcel of traveling food waiting for him to finish, he began to eat.

Mood: Poisonous
Condition: Just getting started
Link:

[
Back to top Go down

A Hot Meal
Page 1 of 1