The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vessel to the Fire Nation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chase
Chase

EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

Vessel to the Fire Nation Empty
PostSubject: Vessel to the Fire Nation   Vessel to the Fire Nation EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Chase stormed into the docks of Chin Village, and talked around eventually finding quick transporation to the Fire Nation in exchange for most of their money. The price included food though, so Chase wasn't too bothered. He quickly got on the boat. "I'm sick of waiting around for other people. I feel like I've been abandoned all too often lately."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vessel to the Fire Nation   Vessel to the Fire Nation EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Ryuterra had slight trouble keeping up with Chase. It seemed that Chase was not in a good mood. When he heard what Chase had said, Ryuterra quietly whispered, "I'm still here..." Ryuterra wasn't sure if Chase was aware that he was still behind him, but Ryuterra remained silent as he followed Chase onto the boat. He wasn't sure if there was anything he could say that wouldn't anger Chase even more, so Ryuterra remained silent. He waited for the boat to depart.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel to the Fire Nation   Vessel to the Fire Nation EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Chase Scylla

"So far." Chase realized that he'd been kind of angry for no reason. One time he'd had to abandon someone, and the other he simply couldn't find the person. "Sorry. Just a little flustered." The ship was a decent size, sturdy, and clean. The place they'd be sleeping was a bit dusty, but it didn't bother Chase really. Plus he could clean it pretty quickly if he wanted to. "It's supposedly a one day trip, must be a fast boat."

Mood: Happy
Condition: Doing Well

Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Vessel to the Fire Nation   Vessel to the Fire Nation EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:11 pm

I'll give him 3 more days. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vessel to the Fire Nation   Vessel to the Fire Nation Empty

Back to top Go down

Vessel to the Fire Nation
Page 1 of 1