The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inactive Nation Leaders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Inactive Nation Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Inactive Nation Leaders   Inactive Nation Leaders EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Another thing I wanted to address apart from inactivity of the general population of New Chapters, is the inactivity of Leaders of Nations. As a determined Leader of the Fire Nation, I will be online for any Fire Benders and anyone else who wishes to RP. It should be the duty of other nations leaders to also be online or at least specify when they'll be online, its been an issue at least for me up till now, because I get messages asking me to ask Liao to put in a good word for them to become a leader of a nation. I've noticed that Earth King Axel has been inactive for the past week, and Kyoko pops up randomly on the weekends, no offense but I'd like to see more dedicated people..

My Criteria before I recommend anyone to Liao for a leader position:

- Active Three times a week

- At least 20 posts

- Dedicated member of New Chapters and their Nation

- Willing to promote the website

These are NOT the criteria to become a nations leader but it is my criteria if you want me to recommend you.

Thanks,

Fire Lord Novai
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Inactive Nation Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Nation Leaders   Inactive Nation Leaders EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:31 pm

As I've said before, I will only give higher positions to more active players, the problem was that the population of this forum was REALLY small, so I had to take some chances now and then. For example, you. You became Fire Lord the day you joined.. or the one after that... can't really remember.

And some people are were very active when they received their position, but then slowly faded away. Not everyone stays.

Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net

Inactive Nation Leaders
Page 1 of 1