The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gathering Supplies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Gathering Supplies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Ryuterra pondered Chase's question as he sat down. "Hmm... Maybe he stole something from an important person? What do you think he might have done? Either way, we will find out when that guard guy gets here, right?" Ryuterra was ready to eat, and was hoping to get some good food. He thought he might smell some kind of bread, but he wasn't certain, and didn't want to get his hopes up if all this place had was meat. Ryuterra didn't care for money, but if it could get him a good meal, maybe he would have to start keeping some with him. Either way, he was glad Chase had money with him. Maybe helping Chase catch fish could be worth it, as long as he didn't have to eat any.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Chase Scylla

"That sounds like a reasonable theory," Chase said, "I'd guess it was something really awful, maybe murder." Chase looked at the inn, which seemed to either affluent or recently redone, the walls were shiny with varnish, and the floor was stone. Chase looked at where the woman had gone, gazing longingly, waiting for food.

Mood: Meh
Condition: Slightly Injured

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:28 pm

"What if he didn't actually do anything wrong, but the guards are actually looking for someone else? How do we know he isn't being accused of someone else's crimes? Of course, the guards did seem pretty firm about catching him, so maybe he did do something wrong." Ryuterra tried to understand what Chase was looking at, but then another matter came to his mind.
"When are we supposed to go to the Fire Nation? What were we supposed to get for that? Or did you not want to go there anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

EXP : 715

Character Description
Position: Student

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:31 pm

(Sorry but can I join?)
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Chase Scylla

"Well, I was going because my friend Alxina had to go, but now that I can't find them I may just go back to to Omashu," Chase said. He was rather disappointed that he kept losing friends for some reason. First Jian then Alxina and Fujin. Sad really."What do you think?" Chase said.

Mood: Meh

((I guess, but people may get annoyed if you hop around from topic to topic.))
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:35 pm

( I am sorry about that. I will go and fix it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:49 pm

"What do I think? I thought I was just a stranger... But anyways, if there is no need to go to the Fire Nation, I don't see any reason not to wait for that guard person and see what he had to say. We might learn some interesting things. After that, I guess we can make our decision about where to go. If it isn't too personal of a question, what is in Omashu?"
Ryuterra wasn't sure how Chase felt, not being able to find the people he had first been with when he met Ryuterra. Ryuterra had never really traveled with someone before, but if he left now, Chase would be all alone, and Ryuterra knew all to well how that felt. Seeing that Chase probably didn't want to travel alone, Ryuterra decided he could stay with Chase at least until Chase found someone else to travel with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:08 am

The door opened again and Fei stepped in, followed by two Chin guards. Everyone in the inn froze, but Fei waved his hand dismissively, and everyone resumed their meals and conversations. The old lady came forward, but Fei waved her off, and she bowed and stepped back. Fei walked over to Chase and Ryuterra, and sat down. His two guards stood at attention, one behind Ryuterra, the other behind Chase. "I see you found the place." he said, stalling. Fei took a deep breath, and began, speaking rather quickly. "I invited you here because your loyalty and fighting skills impressed me greatly. I know at least one of you is a talented bender. I need your kind of people in the 2nd Legion. The Earth King Axel is planning something huge, but we need loyal, strong followers. That was one of my reasons for bringing you here. The other is to answer any questions you may have. But first, answer my question. Will you two join me?
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Zarah was walking in the Earth Kingdom. The ship she was on wrecked and she was the only surviver. Her clothes were tattered and she was injuried. She could here people talking about her Nation. The Fire Nation. She got closer and saw three men. Who hasn;t heard of the Fire Nation? She asked leaning on a tree for support. "Sorry for interupting, but who wants to know about my Nation? her clothes were a sign of her Nation as they were in the hues of red and black. Her top was ripped and her skirt was too big and too long. She had no idea of what she was saying.

(Sorry, I know i asked if I could join, but I am in one Rp so I was wondering if I could join. Ignore this if the answer is no but please do PM me to inform me about the disapproval.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Ryuterra didn't really care that a guard was standing behind him, because at the moment he was more concerned that he was going to have to wait longer for his food. Trying to focus on what Fei had said, Ryuterra said, "I will join if Chase does." Giving it some thought, Ryuterra almost felt like he had become a shadow to Chase. If Chase went to the Fire Nation, Ryuterra would try to help him get there. If Chase wanted to go back to Omashu, Ryuterra was willing to follow. If Chase wanted to join some legion for the Earth King, Ryuterra would not question. Ryuterra realized this feeling must be something like "trust," perhaps something similar to the "loyalty" that Fei had mentioned. Ryuterra then noticed something strange about what Fei had said. He had mentioned something about loyalty and fighting skills, and that one was a good bender. "He mentioned that just one of us was skilled with bending, but it seems like the loyalty and fighting skills was applied to both of us... I suppose Chase could have been fighting some of the guards, but I never did any actual fighting. Does not fighting display fighting skills?"
Ryuterra realized that "legion" probably had something to do with fighting. Ryuterra didn't like to fight, but if Chase wanted to join, Ryuterra would be loyal to Chase and help him in whatever way he could. Ryuterra listened to see what Chase would decide. Ryuterra was also curious to hear what else Fei was going to say, but any information or answers to questions seemed less important than food. Ryuterra felt very hungry, and was ready to devour anything placed in front of him, as long as it wasn't meat.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Chase Scylla

"I'm not sure if I'm willing to join a group that fights for a different nation, especially since I haven't been told who we would be fighting or why." Chase really didn't want to join an Earth Kingdom army, he didn't even want to join the army back home, why would this one be any different?

Mood: Skeptical

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:21 pm

(I'm really sorry guys. There is a bit of a conflict about who's Earth King, me controlling Earth Kingdom soldiers and all. It needs to get it sorted out before I can play Fei again. Thanks a lot. I'm sorry, it shouldn't take long.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:38 am

(Thanks for waiting.)

Fei turned his gaze to Chase. "I'm afraid all of that is highly confidential." he said "Until you join, the most I can tell you is that the Earth Kingdom is on the path to greatness. The entire world will be impacted for the better. Unfortunately, the reason I can't tell you also answers your first question about the man we just arrested. His name is Tyren the Wanderer, a ex-convict. He was sentenced to prison for assault and battery, and thievery. He was in jail for seven years. Recently he was released, and then, leaving his village, traveled to Omashu. He told us that he was looking for a childhood friend of his, and two men she might be traveling with. He met Earth King Axel, and they became allies quickly. Earth King Axel, a bit rashly, though don't tell him I said that, spilled his plans to Tyren, hoping for him to become a commander in his new force. Tyren fled, assaulting guards on the way. We think he was trying to make his way to the Fire Nation, to try to get to Fire Lord Novai. We think he might have wanted to sell our top-secret plans to the Fire Nation. We have caught him at last. He will be put on trial for assault, grand treason and resisting arrest."
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Zarah had stumpled in a tavern. Her clothes were bloody, muddy, and ripped. She looked up and saw people. "Please help me." was all she could say before she fell on the floor. She had no strength left to get up so she simply stayed there in an awkward position hoping someone would come to her aid. Even though she was a fire nation citizen, she had some hope people would help her.

(I never got an swer so I am posting this. If yes please Pm me or post here. If no please Pm me and ignore this. Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:00 am

((I'll be back in a few days, hopefully Ryuterra can RP with you guys))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Ryuterra was shocked at Fei's words. "Wait, you arrested that Tyren guy because you think he was heading for the Fire Nation? He could have been headed anywhere. For all you know, he was running away and resisted arrest because he was afraid of being put back in prison. I don't think it is Tyren's fault that your Earth King decided to trust him enough to spill his secrets. If you arrested him because you think he was headed for the Fire Nation? You might as well arrest me too, because as far as you know I helped defend him and I could have been trying to help him get to the Fire Nation, if that's where he was headed." Ryuterra was careful to not mention Chase, as he didn't want Chase to get in any trouble for his words.
Ryuterra stood up and was ready for whatever would happen next, whether he would be arrested or if he would just have to walk away if Fei didn't have a good response for what he had said.
It was then that he saw a girl say something and fall to the floor. He wasn't sure how to react, and decided to look towards Fei, whether Fei would do something in response to the girl that had just come in or if he would do something in response to the words Ryuterra had spoken.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:41 am

"I agree with Ryuterra. I also think we've waited around long enough. I'm ready to go to the Fire Nation. You can come with if you want Ryuterra, but I'm leaving right now." And with that, Chase left the inn and made his way to the docks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Ryuterra made no hesitation to follow Chase. After a few moments, Ryuterra recalled that he never got any food. However, Chase didn't seem in a mood that he would want to turn back, so Ryuterra just silently followed along.

After a while, Ryuterra recalled that Chase had mentioned the Fire Nation again, and decided to ask, "Do we have all we need in order to go to the Fire Nation?" Ryuterra was ready to leave, but was unsure of what would be required to make such a journey.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:13 pm

((I made a new topic in the "In Transit" forum))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Supplies   Gathering Supplies - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering Supplies
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Earth Kingdom :: Chin Village-
Jump to: